I love Russian and Ukrainian women!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: I love Russian and Ukrainian women!

Post by Wolfeye »

Sometimes women DO lie about what they want, but it's to not look like that's all they're interested in- they might just be looking to get to know each other before making any points about desires. I WOULD, of course, be careful of what someone says on the internet- not really that hard to lie in print or text most of the time.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyinEurope
Freshman Poster

Post by HappyinEurope »

That is just women for you......their psychological makeup is radically different from men. In that regards women are the same all over this planet. Women's behavior is different from men due to hormonal differences. A woman's brain is affected by hormones like estrogen, progesterone, testerone (oxytocin), neurotransmitters (dopamine, serotonin) and there are differences in the composition of their brain (prefrontal cortex, hypothalamus, amygdala) that regulates such hromones and neurotransmitters. Good luck trying to understand all that.......
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

GoingAwol wrote:I had a bad interaction with a Russian woman from Kazan today. I have been talking to her for awhile and she is always grilling me about why I want foreign women. And never seems to quite get it no matter how many times I try to explain it to her. I think it's because she is a simpleton. Today she brought up the topic again and I tried to make it very simple for her so she would quit asking me the same damn questions over and over again. I explained to her that American women are pretty much Stuck-up bitches (of course not in those exact words). I told her that I could message 1,000 American women on dating sites and there's a good chance I wouldn't get a single response from any of them. I then told her I message Russian women and they will actually respond to me, take an interest in what I say, and flirt with me. I then asked her "which sounds better?" Anti-social and bitchy American girls or Sweet and Friendly Russian girls? Seems simple right? Easy to understand! Wrong! She then went into a rant about how Russian men would say the same things about Russian women. She started going off on Russian men for being Misogynistic pricks that don't want their women to have jobs or cars. WTF? How did she connect that with what I said? How are those two things even remotely connected?
She is probably grilling you on it because she likes you. It sounds like her hormones have taken over. Could be that time of the month. Who knows? I would just listen and be patient. Patience is a virtue when dealing with women. Maybe ask her if she has had (likely) many negative experiences of her own with Russian men.
Smart men learn from their mistakes. Wise men learn from other men's mistakes.

Knowledge is gained in bad experiences, but confidence is only gained through positive experiences.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

I have been really absorbed in my conversations with these Russian ladies lately. So today I decided to try talking to an American woman to see how it compared to all the wonderful talks I have had with the Russian ladies. So I messaged a girl on POF and she responded... And.... It sucked! I have already lost interest in her.... She, like most American women, had the personality of a piece of cardboard. She was one wording me alot and I just didn't feel any soul or personality in her messages. So after talking to all these Russian women I feel that I could never be attracted to an American woman again. Even if an attractive one threw herself at me which isn't going to happen! American women suck... There's no nicer way to say it than that.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

HappyinEurope wrote:I know what you mean. Overall Russian and Ukranian women are more approachable then their US counterparts. Here in Holland it is the same, example: one day I was having coffee in a local cafe with a friend and since it was early in the morning we were the only ones there. In walks this bombshell who turns out to be an anchor woman for one of the Dutch tv channels, she orders coffee and sits down with us: "How you're guys doing today." Totally uninhibited, friendly and doesn't think she's hot shit! Would NEVER happen in the states.......
Wow...just WOW! If American women would do stuff like this, even the non bombshell ones, then there would be no need for this site to exist.

Knowledge is gained in bad experiences, but confidence is only gained through positive experiences.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

GoingAwol wrote:I have been really absorbed in my conversations with these Russian ladies lately. So today I decided to try talking to an American woman to see how it compared to all the wonderful talks I have had with the Russian ladies. So I messaged a girl on POF and she responded... And.... It sucked! I have already lost interest in her.... She, like most American women, had the personality of a piece of cardboard. She was one wording me alot and I just didn't feel any soul or personality in her messages. So after talking to all these Russian women I feel that I could never be attracted to an American woman again. Even if an attractive one threw herself at me which isn't going to happen! American women suck... There's no nicer way to say it than that.
This has been my experience too on POF as well as many other American dating sites. Trying to talk to an American woman on there is like pulling teeth. She'll give one or two word answers. If you are lucky, maybe a sentence. You can try to ask her something more specific to her profile, and still the same result. These American women really are a waste of time.

GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Guyver wrote:
GoingAwol wrote:I have been really absorbed in my conversations with these Russian ladies lately. So today I decided to try talking to an American woman to see how it compared to all the wonderful talks I have had with the Russian ladies. So I messaged a girl on POF and she responded... And.... It sucked! I have already lost interest in her.... She, like most American women, had the personality of a piece of cardboard. She was one wording me alot and I just didn't feel any soul or personality in her messages. So after talking to all these Russian women I feel that I could never be attracted to an American woman again. Even if an attractive one threw herself at me which isn't going to happen! American women suck... There's no nicer way to say it than that.
This has been my experience too on POF as well as many other American dating sites. Trying to talk to an American woman on there is like pulling teeth. She'll give one or two word answers. If you are lucky, maybe a sentence. You can try to ask her something more specific to her profile, and still the same result. These American women really are a waste of time.
Before taking the plunge and seeking out foreign women I suspected that the way American women were was f***ed up and there was something missing from them. But after chatting with real women it's become painfully obvious how f***ed up they are. When I was interacting with that American woman yesterday I was completely disinterested because she didn't hold a candle to the lovely foreign ladies I have been corresponding with. She didn't engage me or make any sort of effort to connect with me. It was just a joke! The whole interaction was a waste of my time. G*d Damn.... I'm beginning to wonder if it's even possible to get a positive emotional response from American women at all. They just seem soulless and empty.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

I just had a bad experience with one Russian lady. We were trying to communicate but her English isnt very good and neither is my Russian. But all in all we managed to understand each other for the most part. But when I didn't understand her and would ask for clarification she would get really hateful and question my intelligence. I tried to be patient with her but I finally told her off and quit talking to her. I don't have time for a hateful and contentious woman. But I'm still talking to my other ladies and things are still going good with them so far
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

I've noticed something about Russian women that could possibly annoy some English speaking guys. They are very rigid about language! And when I say this I'm not exaggerating. I have read that there aren't really any different accents/dialects in Russian. Pretty much everyone speaks what's called "Moscow Russian" so you don't have the diversity in the language that you have with English. I suspect this is why they are so rigid about language. If you don't say something exactly the same way they say it or the way they expect you to say it they will correct you. Let me tell you! It's a trip having a foreigner that doesn't speak English that well correct your English when you are a native speaker. I have had to be patient with the ladies and explain to them that there are many different dialects and accents of the English language and people from different parts of the U.S, Canada, and Great Britain will sound completely different from each other and they shouldn't expect all English speakers to sound the same and/or pronounce words the same way. This should be common sense stuff but it isn't to Russian women for whatever reason.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Well.....
It's started....

Alot of the women I have been corresponding with have started to drift away and disappear and don't talk to me anymore. I guess Russian women aren't any different than American women in that regard. I don't know.... Maybe it's natural for that to happen but it still stings for me. Everytime it happens. I can't help but question myself and wonder if I could have done anything differently to keep their interest. I'm not gonna lie.... Being blown off hurts my ego. Maybe it's petty but I can't help it.... American women have done it to me a million times and it never gets easier for me to deal with. The sad thing is I was beginning to really like some of these Russian women that blew me off. Oh well.... Life goes on I suppose.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

GoingAwol wrote:Well.....
It's started....

Alot of the women I have been corresponding with have started to drift away and disappear and don't talk to me anymore. I guess Russian women aren't any different than American women in that regard. I don't know.... Maybe it's natural for that to happen but it still stings for me. Everytime it happens. I can't help but question myself and wonder if I could have done anything differently to keep their interest. I'm not gonna lie.... Being blown off hurts my ego. Maybe it's petty but I can't help it.... American women have done it to me a million times and it never gets easier for me to deal with. The sad thing is I was beginning to really like some of these Russian women that blew me off. Oh well.... Life goes on I suppose.
You can't just drag their feet. If you won't get on a plane to go visit them then that's YOUR fault, not theirs.

I don't feel bad for you at all, and don't start this pity party like all the other guys on here. You have your chance to change your life but you refuse to do the actual work for it and want it handed to you.

A lesson to all, online dating is useless unless you're going to actually get off your ass and meet the girl.

And remember if your girl stops talking to you and you think it's some other bloke who's talking to her well it might be me! And Russia is only a $150 flight and 2 hours away from where I am, so beware the wolf...
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

eurobrat wrote:
GoingAwol wrote:Well.....
It's started....

You can't just drag their feet. If you won't get on a plane to go visit them then that's YOUR fault, not theirs.

I don't feel bad for you at all, and don't start this pity party like all the other guys on here. You have your chance to change your life but you refuse to do the actual work for it and want it handed to you.

A lesson to all, online dating is useless unless you're going to actually get off your a** and meet the girl.

And remember if your girl stops talking to you and you think it's some other bloke who's talking to her well it might be me! And Russia is only a $150 flight and 2 hours away from where I am, so beware the wolf...
Dude....
I have already said i'm going to Russia next summer. The ladies knew that was the plan from the beginning.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 11th, 2020, 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

GoingAwol wrote: Dude....
I have already said i'm going to Russia next summer. The ladies knew that was the plan from the beginning.
You actually think they should wait a year just for you? It's summer right now, they won't wait that long no one would (you included if you had other options).
cbcsurvivalist
Freshman Poster

Post by cbcsurvivalist »

Dude no chick is going to wait a year for you to pack your things to head over to Russia to meet them. There are thousands of other guys also talking and hitting on these chicks too. If you wait too long, someone else is going to come and snatch her from under you.
http://cbcsurvivalguide.com/ Tips and Tricks for the CBC in the 21th century