Christianity Full Crack

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
tom
Junior Poster

Christianity Full Crack

Post by tom »

Christianity is an exploiter of human nature by applied hypocrisy. And it works. It borrows everything from mainstream culture and tweaks it to its own ends. Mainstream media is what sets current mass mindless "morality".

Its basic format:

What – What everybody does, common routines, structure of meeting, times, styles of music, dress etc. This is where virtually all Christians comfortably operate.

How – Methods of operation done by the inner core.

Why – Almost always covered by some kind of hypocrisy, the real why is usually not known. The real why is natural successful exploits of human nature. Often it is some form of guilt and fear manipulation. Also hate, envy and jealousy are exploited too. The real why is some form of emotional manipulation which is actively hidden to all Christians.
משה בן יצחק

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Christianity Full Crack

Post by Adama »

tom wrote:Christianity is an exploiter of human nature by applied hypocrisy. And it works. It borrows everything from mainstream culture and tweaks it to its own ends. Mainstream media is what sets current mass mindless "morality".

Its basic format:

What – What everybody does, common routines, structure of meeting, times, styles of music, dress etc. This is where virtually all Christians comfortably operate.

Why – Almost always covered by some kind of hypocrisy, the real why is usually not known. The real why is natural successful exploits of human nature. Often it is some form of guilt and fear manipulation. Also hate, envy and jealousy are exploited too. The real why is some form of emotional manipulation which is actively hidden to all Christians.
Fascinating. I think I get it. I used to think that way too, until one day I saw the light. No emotional manipulation was required. In fact, I bet you have no idea what real emotional manipulation you've already submitted to so far in your life. This hasnt been a Christian world for many years now. I dont see why anyone is so upset. Atheists should be rejoicing. Finally religion is almost completely eliminated from our culture. There is only a very small remnant left. And since the atheists want to destroy it, it will simply go underground, but it will continue.

SO what is it? Because Christians are against homosexual marriage? That's got to be it.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

tom wrote:Christianity is an exploiter of human nature by applied hypocrisy. And it works. It borrows everything from mainstream culture and tweaks it to its own ends. Mainstream media is what sets current mass mindless "morality".

Its basic format:

I don't know what you're getting at. Can you give some examples, or elaborate further?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't see a real valid point in the OP. Do you think Christians should dress like the Amish?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Once you understand the real theology of it you then realize how much trouble it has caused and today is being used by our rulers to go for it all.

I am not saying my theology is correct but once you understand it it's like Bang Zoom to the people who wrote it. It's written for mass crowd control.
Time to Hide!
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Ghost wrote:To blame religion is very short-sighted and oversimplified. It's essentially the same logic as saying that guns kill people or that money is the root of all evil (which itself is a misquote of the original, that 'love of money is the root of all evil'; but it uses this same logic.)
This has nothing to do with blaming, its an explanation as to how things really work in a shortest possible statement.
Ghost wrote:I could take a car and mow down pedestrians with it. That doesn't mean I should, or that this was the intended purpose of creating cars. Likewise, this is what mainstream religion - mostly churchianity - has become in the decaying West. It has almost nothing to do with its original and intended purposes.
Good point, operationally Christianity is a different religion when comparing to how it worked just a century ago let alone the 4th century AD. If Christianity was not able to change it would have disappeared long ago. But I have not got a simple statement for this yet.

pandabear wrote:I don't know what you're getting at. Can you give some examples, or elaborate further?
It is what they do, the routines. The common cud chewing masses are most comfortable without the burdens of uncertainty they don't like change Asking questions will disturb this. However doubt is the process that brings mental freedom. The format used in churches is not a question and answer style. The teacher speaks and the sheep listen and its implicitly understood the necessity of excommunication (kicked out) for anyone who questions. This is universally true for all current churches I know of.

The memes Christianity uses are are often complex and it is always heresy to attain an understanding to how they actually work.

For instance the "trafficking" meme. Many American churches go to the third world to fight human trafficking. This a code word for the forced transport to sexual slavery of pre-pubescent girls. You don't ask too many question about this meme out of fear. But in practice it is actually denying whoring opportunities and opportunities to marry a rich foreign guy. This would improve the lives of poor third world women and there families. Functionally the subsidizing third world power brokers who oppress the poor is what happens. This is done under the guise of rescuing women. Most of these women would like nothing better than to get transported to a rich western country. Anti trafficking NGO's usually go after whoring areas where western men go for obvious reasons, to deny western men choices so western women can feel more secure.

An American Example Of Trafficking - American women seem to be much worse off physically and mentally than any foreign example I know of. Its a voluntary lifestyle choice. At the end of the YouTube she explains why she whores, the reason is simple, easy money and lots of it. All with no education or any kind of discipline or accountability. Yet she makes more than a doctor who spends a decade of hard study and much expense to attain. The prohibition of whoring keeps prices artificially high creating a high paying career choice.

This goes with the natural insecurities of fat, fugly and boring Christian women have. They feel good about denying any thoughts/opportunities there men might have to nail other women, they don't want another woman taking there meal ticket. Perpetually guilty is a good way to manipulated and control men. Christianity is a very beneficial tool for women.

The trafficking meme is also strongly supported by mainstream media. Mainstream media is what dictates mass ask no question morality, not Christianity. Main stream media often figures out what works and Christianity adopts.

A question to ask is why the anti abortion meme works but the backmasking meme died out?
Last edited by tom on July 16th, 2015, 9:53 am, edited 6 times in total.
משה בן יצחק
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Adama wrote:

Its basic format:

Fascinating. I think I get it. I used to think that way too, until one day I saw the light. No emotional manipulation was required. In fact, I bet you have no idea what real emotional manipulation you've already submitted to so far in your life. This hasnt been a Christian world for many years now. I dont see why anyone is so upset. Atheists should be rejoicing. Finally religion is almost completely eliminated from our culture. There is only a very small remnant left. And since the atheists want to destroy it, it will simply go underground, but it will continue.

SO what is it? Because Christians are against homosexual marriage? That's got to be it.
Religion will never be eliminated from our culture, its just getting redefined. Its primary tool is emotional manipulation and this manipulation is covered up by various hypocrisies.

Christianities role has diminish significantly and has been replaced by others. Radical feminism and social justice warriors are an example.

How many homosexual marriages are going on in main stream churches? I'll answer that. Zero. How many are being requested? Zero. What kind of marriage is in trouble in main stream churches? Straight marriage, over half fail. What kind of marriage is focused on? Gay marriage which has virtually nothing to do with the state of Christian marriage. Why does this work so well? That is the question to answer.
משה בן יצחק
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

tom wrote:At the end of the YouTube she explains why she whores, the reason is simple, easy money and lots of it. All with no education or any kind of discipline or accountability. Yet she makes more than a doctor who spends a decade of hard study and much expense to attain. The prohibition of whoring keeps prices artificially high creating a high paying career choice.

This goes with the natural insecurities of fat, fugly and boring Christian women have. They feel good about denying any thoughts/opportunities their men might have to nail other women, they don't want another woman taking their meal ticket. Perpetual guilt is a good way to manipulate and control men. Christianity is a very beneficial tool for women.

The trafficking meme is also strongly supported by mainstream media. Mainstream media is what dictates mass ask no question morality, not Christianity. Main stream media often figures out what works and Christianity adopts.
Interesting, good thoughts.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Must be Einstein's brain at work here.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Hypocrisy is the difference between what people say and what people actually do.

Christianity works by exploiting human nature and hides this by some kind of hypocrisy. Christianity is always evolving new emotional manipulations. These evolutions often are some form of guilt, fear, envy or jealousy manipulation. This defines what core modern Christianity operationally is.

People are offended by feel good Christian behavior which thrives on gossip, slander, and tearing others down. Actually this is typical Christian behavior. Look at the Salem Witch Trials, all of the “afflicted” (those doing the accusing) were women. And the main women involved appeared mentally unstable and this infected everyone around them. In the last 500 years people have not changed we are biologically the same with the same flaws and vices.

Christianity is a tool to help women rationalize there vices. Think of this rationalization process like a hamster running on a wheel. Without Christianity this hamster would have to work harder to rationalize there actions. Anyone calling out the hypocrisies is from the devil! And anyone who does not make her feel good is fair game for backstabbing vice. The useful tool of Christianity greatly reduces the work for the rationalization hamster in womens heads.
משה בן יצחק
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

It is different ratios of the basic types of emotions manipulated that defines the real difference between religions. And space aliens, former names of a gods or other kooky dogmas really means little to nothing as facts. What matters is the which basic emotions are being hijacked and quantity of emotional manipulation that is going on. Religion works by manipulating illusions or conditions to why you feel sadness, joy, anger, fear, disgust, love, or any other type of emotion, the basic emotions that have been found in biology. Religion often seems irrational as being factually correct is completely irrelevant.

Most successful religious leaders are naturally self destructive narcissist and without constraints will suck everyone dry around them. Its the successful religions naturally tuned social evolution preventing them from destroying the religion while simultaneity harnessing their heightened selfishness to the benefit of the religion's ruthless preservation and spread. Of coarse this is generally true of surviving religions. New religions that do not borrow as much from past successful religious tropes tend to be very unstable.
משה בן יצחק