If you can't leave America - what state has the best women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If you can't leave America - what state has the best wom

Post by jamesbond »

Lorenzo wrote:Why would you bother when the finest ladies in the world are outside the USA? Any woman worthy over 30 yo that is single has already been married and divorced and probably has kids. That is a lot of baggage and does not make you #1 in their life...think about it.

Better to date oversees and bring her back if you can't leave.
I live in the Chicago suburbs and when I say there are NO single women here, I mean there are NO single women here! Now, there are some divorced women over age 30 who have kids but I wouldn't get involved with these women unless they were literally the last women on the face of the earth! :lol:

The Midwest as a whole sucks when it comes to meeting women. In the small towns the women get married right out of high school or college. In the big cities in the Midwest, the good looking women have boyfriends and are never available.

There really is no "good place" to meet quality single women in the United States. Your best option is to go overseas and meet women that way.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

jamesbond wrote:
Lorenzo wrote:Why would you bother when the finest ladies in the world are outside the USA? Any woman worthy over 30 yo that is single has already been married and divorced and probably has kids. That is a lot of baggage and does not make you #1 in their life...think about it.

Better to date oversees and bring her back if you can't leave.
I live in the Chicago suburbs and when I say there are NO single women here, I mean there are NO single women here! Now, there are some divorced women over age 30 who have kids but I wouldn't get involved with these women unless they were literally the last women on the face of the earth! :lol:

The Midwest as a whole sucks when it comes to meeting women. In the small towns the women get married right out of high school or college. In the big cities in the Midwest, the good looking women have boyfriends and are never available.

There really is no "good place" to meet quality single women in the United States. Your best option is to go overseas and meet women that way.
You are right about small town Midwest. You are wrong about Chicago. There are plenty of available women out and about (especially socially on a Friday or Saturday Night). Granted their personalities might be off putting, BUT they are out there.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

travelsouth wrote:You are right about small town Midwest. You are wrong about Chicago. There are plenty of available women out and about (especially socially on a Friday or Saturday Night). Granted their personalities might be off putting, BUT they are out there.
I was talking about the suburbs and not the city of Chicago. The problem with living in Chicago is that it has the highest murder rate in the country and it has the highest sales tax of any city in America.

Also, the cost of an apartment in Chicago is outrageous, about $ 1,300 for a one bedroom! The job market in Chicago is horrible as well. This is why I live and work in the suburbs where unfortunately there are NO single women! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

The Un-American wrote:What if I still prefer white chicks looks-wise? I'm just not that into most Mexican women, it's not that I'm racist or anti-immigrant, I just find they are not particularly attractive and age quickly and badly. There are better Latin American women than Mexicans.
Someone explained to me that the Mexicans who sneak into the US are typically of Indian heritage, poor folks who live in villages. Down in Mexico city, there are Castillian-Spanish looking people. Some parts of Latin America have people of Indian heritage, others of European, some blacks. Argentina and Chile have a lot of Spanish, Italian, and even German descendants there. There are Mediterranean looking Latinos, and Mexicans, and fair haired, light skinned ones, too, just not as common. If you like dark haired white women but not European culture, you could look at Turkey or central Asia.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

OP, if you still prefer the "white look" and are looking for Latin women, Argentine women should have what you're looking for. Don't know about their personalities, though.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

jamesbond wrote:
travelsouth wrote:You are right about small town Midwest. You are wrong about Chicago. There are plenty of available women out and about (especially socially on a Friday or Saturday Night). Granted their personalities might be off putting, BUT they are out there.
I was talking about the suburbs and not the city of Chicago. The problem with living in Chicago is that it has the highest murder rate in the country and it has the highest sales tax of any city in America.

Also, the cost of an apartment in Chicago is outrageous, about $ 1,300 for a one bedroom! The job market in Chicago is horrible as well. This is why I live and work in the suburbs where unfortunately there are NO single women! :shock:
Ok now we are grasping at straws here. As a resident of the greater metro you can go out and meet women if you so desire.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This question is akin to, "Which prison has the best food?"
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:This question is akin to, "Which prison has the best food?"
America has become that bad over the last 50 years ?
Time to Hide!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Unfortunately, the best part(s) of America are generally the places where one had either grown up in or had gone to a residential college in.

Here's why ... ppl do not make friends easily anymore. And thus, one's hometown/metro area tends to be the place for one to network and meet others, even if it's platonic and more designed to help in the job search or career advancement process. I'd especially found this to be the case for New England and lots of upstate New York.

Also, certain collegiate regions, like let's say Ann Arbor Michigan or Austin Texas, tend to have denizens who keep the student thing going on indefinitely, never really becoming like regular adults who don't hang out and do things.

Other than that, all bets are off.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

College today is a joke.
Time to Hide!
The Un-American
Freshman Poster

Post by The Un-American »

S_Parc wrote:Unfortunately, the best part(s) of America are generally the places where one had either grown up in or had gone to a residential college in.

Here's why ... ppl do not make friends easily anymore. And thus, one's hometown/metro area tends to be the place for one to network and meet others, even if it's platonic and more designed to help in the job search or career advancement process. I'd especially found this to be the case for New England and lots of upstate New York.

Also, certain collegiate regions, like let's say Ann Arbor Michigan or Austin Texas, tend to have denizens who keep the student thing going on indefinitely, never really becoming like regular adults who don't hang out and do things.

So basically, I should just 1) Stay in Oregon, and hope I can find a babe by networking 2) Eastern Europe/Turkey or bust 3) Learn to like brown suga :D
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The Un-American wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Unfortunately, the best part(s) of America are generally the places where one had either grown up in or had gone to a residential college in.

So basically, I should just 1) Stay in Oregon, and hope I can find a babe by networking 2) Eastern Europe/Turkey or bust 3) Learn to like brown suga :D
Well, the 1) option, despite its complete improbability, had in fact, happened to me, as I'm settling down with a former classmate, who was born a lesbian and is a New Englander like me.

As for everyone else, make 2) the primary goal post, as 1) and 3) are highly unlikely for any long term success.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

If you are white, average looking, and have a white collar job than you should come to the southeast.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Mr.Darcy wrote:If you are white, average looking, and have a white collar job than you should come to the southeast.
How is Atlanta when it comes to dating? Or Miami or Charlotte? I would be curious to know. I heard that single women SUPPOSEDLY outnumber single men in Atlanta.

At least the winters there are short and mild, in Chicago it's like living at the North Pole from the middle of November to the middle of April. :shock: