If you can't leave America - what state has the best women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If you can't leave America - what state has the best wom

Post by Taco »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
I'm from New Mexico, and from Albuquerque northward it's absolutely horrible for meeting women. But my life did turn around drastically when I set foot into Ciudad Juarez since I discovered that I CAN have a better life outside of America.
Someone else on the forum said the same thing, I don't remember who. They moved to El Paso, Texas and have been in dating paradise due to the constant flow of "normal" women moving across the border into that city each day. Something like this...

Everyone is Watching This Sexy Mexican Weather Woman
http://theinterrobang.com/everyone-is-w ... her-woman/
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
wanderlust
Freshman Poster

Post by wanderlust »

If you can't leave the US, then it depends on what you are, and what you're looking for.

If you're looking for someone marriage-caliber, you are in for a long, hard ride anywhere here unless you have some stunning credentials, and probably even then.

My own experience is that the women are less uptight and more curious on the left coast. Sometimes they'll have some interest in healthy living so there's a chance a red piller would have some common ground with them. To a lot of these women, their relationship is just one compartment of their life, a place they go for attention, so if they don't ask you specifically (they often don't), they might never find out your political or social views (a lot of them aren't big on listening). Many of these women don't want kids, are OK never marrying, and relationships and life in general are transitory for them, so they're not hung up about their future together with you.

Other posters elsewhere have said that it was at least possible to meet interesting women in NYC (many foreigners live there), that it tended to have educated, intelligent women who were somewhat approachable. Having never lived there, I can't verify that last part.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Canada. Maybe the women are just as bad but it's less of a third world hellhole.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

jamesbond wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:If you are white, average looking, and have a white collar job than you should come to the southeast.
How is Atlanta when it comes to dating? Or Miami or Charlotte? I would be curious to know. I heard that single women SUPPOSEDLY outnumber single men in Atlanta.

At least the winters there are short and mild, in Chicago it's like living at the North Pole from the middle of November to the middle of April. :shock:
I've been to all those cities lol. Atlanta/Charlotte: If you are A) an average to good looking white collar white male than you will kill it in Atlanta or B) a brotha acting black man in to black women than Atlanta is paradise. If you do not fit these descriptions than you will have issues. Charlotte is kind of the same, but a smaller city than Atlanta. Note, these are cities built for business and work, so the workaholic culture in these cities are apparent. They are pretty boring imho and I wouldn't recommend unless you were a 40 year old dad. If you want a city full of office parks and buildings glamorizing free market capitalism than these cities are for you. If you want a city with culture than don't even bother going. Nashville is a similar booming city, but it also has culture and a lively feel unlike Atlanta and Charlotte. I was born and raised their and I prefer Nashville over Atlanta and Charlotte.

Miami is more lively with hotter girls and weather, but it is way more expensive. In addition, most people live way beyond their means and will rent luxury cars on friday nights to bars. Miami is pretty much a playground for the rich. It is also the most unamerican city with spanish and other european languages are widely spoken here. The only English I heard were from the British and my friend and I lol. I would choose Tampa over Miami lol.

Last, I have been to Chicago too and that city kills Atlanta, Charlotte, and Miami in every category. It is just too cold for me lol.
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

You guys should really pay attention to how bad the tv show the bachelorette is .

I't making the problem much worse.. 25 of the most attractive guys they could find begging an 8..this makes it look acceptable and normal expected that a normal girl should hold out and expect so many of the best looking guys and accept nothing less.
Depswa7
Freshman Poster

Post by Depswa7 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:If you are white, average looking, and have a white collar job than you should come to the southeast.
How is Atlanta when it comes to dating? Or Miami or Charlotte? I would be curious to know. I heard that single women SUPPOSEDLY outnumber single men in Atlanta.

At least the winters there are short and mild, in Chicago it's like living at the North Pole from the middle of November to the middle of April. :shock:
I've been to all those cities lol. Atlanta/Charlotte: If you are A) an average to good looking white collar white male than you will kill it in Atlanta or B) a brotha acting black man in to black women than Atlanta is paradise. If you do not fit these descriptions than you will have issues. Charlotte is kind of the same, but a smaller city than Atlanta. Note, these are cities built for business and work, so the workaholic culture in these cities are apparent. They are pretty boring imho and I wouldn't recommend unless you were a 40 year old dad. If you want a city full of office parks and buildings glamorizing free market capitalism than these cities are for you. If you want a city with culture than don't even bother going. Nashville is a similar booming city, but it also has culture and a lively feel unlike Atlanta and Charlotte. I was born and raised their and I prefer Nashville over Atlanta and Charlotte.

Miami is more lively with hotter girls and weather, but it is way more expensive. In addition, most people live way beyond their means and will rent luxury cars on friday nights to bars. Miami is pretty much a playground for the rich. It is also the most unamerican city with spanish and other european languages are widely spoken here. The only English I heard were from the British and my friend and I lol. I would choose Tampa over Miami lol.

Last, I have been to Chicago too and that city kills Atlanta, Charlotte, and Miami in every category. It is just too cold for me lol.
I never had an issue finding English speaking ppl in Miami. I would avoid Cubans and you'll be fine.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

Boring flyover states have friendlier, more open women. The only issue is that they get married young.
The Un-American
Freshman Poster

Post by The Un-American »

wanderlust wrote:If you can't leave the US, then it depends on what you are, and what you're looking for.

If you're looking for someone marriage-caliber, you are in for a long, hard ride anywhere here unless you have some stunning credentials, and probably even then.

My own experience is that the women are less uptight and more curious on the left coast. Sometimes they'll have some interest in healthy living so there's a chance a red piller would have some common ground with them. .
I don't find that the case at all. Oregon women are incredibly snobby towards men. Maybe California is a bit better? If the West Coast is the best it gets in America, that's really scary.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

The Un-American wrote:
wanderlust wrote:If you can't leave the US, then it depends on what you are, and what you're looking for.

My own experience is that the women are less uptight and more curious on the left coast. Sometimes they'll have some interest in healthy living so there's a chance a red piller would have some common ground with them. .
I don't find that the case at all. Oregon women are incredibly snobby towards men. Maybe California is a bit better? If the West Coast is the best it gets in America, that's really scary.
west coast best coast
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 11th, 2020, 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

IMO, if you can't move abroad, you really don't want it bad enough.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 11th, 2020, 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Un-American
Freshman Poster

Post by The Un-American »

Ghost wrote:
Dragon wrote:IMO, if you can't move abroad, you really don't want it bad enough.
It's more complicated than that and depends on a lot of things. If you're a normal millenial-aged young guy living at home with a good relationship with your parents, you have few excuses. If you're older, and more set in your ways, and trapped in the corporate world, have been milked dry by a divorce, or been forced into homelessness (just examples), then you probably realistically can't. All that said, I think for me, if I thought I was absolutely stuck in the U.S., I would probably pack a bag and start hitchhiking to Mexico. But things would have to be pretty grim for that to happen. A lot of guys could become HA, but lack motivation. It can be really difficult, but it doesn't always have to be.
Immigrating is extremely difficult. Plus if you lack money, it's hard to travel anywhere, let alone live overseas for months at a time. The only way I could pull it off is if I found a benefactor, and I would be dependent on my relationship with them in that case so it wouldn't be secure by any means.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

There is no hope in the Anglosphere. Europe isn't any better. Western, northern and central Europe are feminist shitholes. Eastern European women seem to me not much more than sluts. As a Chinese guy, the older I get, the more conservative my preferences are when it comes to relationships. From the age of 5 to 11, I dreamed of marrying a white woman. From the age of 12 to 16 I started considering Asian women but didn't rule out WW (the first W can stand for both white and Western) completely. By the age of 17 I was pretty much set on Chinese, Vietnamese, Filipinas etc. I don't know if it's a disposition or simply the desire for what's familiar, but I tend to find the features of white European / Anglo women too harsh on my eyes. Central Asians, Uyghurs etc. have a good balance of East Asian and Indo-European admixture. I'd say they are about 60-70% Mongoloid and 30-40% Caucasoid.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

The Un-American wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Dragon wrote:IMO, if you can't move abroad, you really don't want it bad enough.
It's more complicated than that and depends on a lot of things. If you're a normal millenial-aged young guy living at home with a good relationship with your parents, you have few excuses. If you're older, and more set in your ways, and trapped in the corporate world, have been milked dry by a divorce, or been forced into homelessness (just examples), then you probably realistically can't. All that said, I think for me, if I thought I was absolutely stuck in the U.S., I would probably pack a bag and start hitchhiking to Mexico. But things would have to be pretty grim for that to happen. A lot of guys could become HA, but lack motivation. It can be really difficult, but it doesn't always have to be.
Immigrating is extremely difficult. Plus if you lack money, it's hard to travel anywhere, let alone live overseas for months at a time. The only way I could pull it off is if I found a benefactor, and I would be dependent on my relationship with them in that case so it wouldn't be secure by any means.
Lol