Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 11th, 2020, 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Earth is Not Moving, Not a Globe and Outer Space is a Ho

Post by Adama »

Think differently.

This shows how the educational system is about obedience and enslavement of the mind.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 10th, 2020, 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:I home-schooled. Go f**k yourself.

With your lack of even the simplest of logic, I think you must have gone to public school.
I am happy for you, if you were. What's with the go F myself? Are you so offended? Do you have control over your emotions? This is just a discussion here. This isnt life or death.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 11th, 2020, 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

:D
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:
Ghost wrote:So what is the firmament or air/space barrier supposed to be made of?
A clear, impenetrable substance made by God. It is supposed to separate the waters above from below, meaning there is water up in the sky above the firmament too.

I was just watching Doomsday Preppers on NGC. I realize now that asteroids too must be another lie to further the round globe/outer space hoax. They want us to believe dinosaurs were wiped out by an asterioid, and that every several million years life on earth gets a reset. But that too is a lie. Asteroids can not destroy the earth, because nothing can enter or leave this plane. Stars can fall from the sky, but asteroids must also be a lie.
They've just discovered that there is a glass wall or force field around the Earth that protects it from harmful things from space. Yet they can't explain how the Apollo astronauts were able to get through it.

Banano wrote: How come pilots dont speak out about flat earth? They would know for certain if round or flat. We are talking about a millions of pilots over the past 100 years and they are not dumb people.
That's already been addressed. Didn't you read? Pilots are trained to fly, not think critically. In this world, "smart" means to memorize things and follow procedures, it doesn't mean to think critically. If a pilot got suspicious about the round earth theory, who would he talk to about it? If he tells the FAA or his employer, he would be declared mentally unstable and lose his pilot's license. If he talked to other pilots about it, they could report him. If he told his wife, she would wonder what kind of nutcase she married. Etc. You can't just freely speak your mind when you have a job to protect. Duh.
Do you think the Van Allen Belts are real? I havent looked into it yet, but I do have doubts about its legitimacy. They also say now that there is some terrible cosmic ray radiation which the sun emits. These are pretty instantly fatal. There's no way to detect for them ahead of time, cause if you could detect for them, you've already been dosed with them, and that is far too late. There is no material on earth which could possibly protect from that kind of radiation. Just another snag in the moon theory that no one cares about. :mrgreen:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:
Ghost wrote:I home-schooled. Go f**k yourself.

With your lack of even the simplest of logic, I think you must have gone to public school.
I am happy for you, if you were. What's with the go F myself? Are you so offended? Do you have control over your emotions? This is just a discussion here. This isnt life or death.
No, it's not a discussion. It's half a discussion. Your half of the discussion is missing, filled instead with your feeble attempts to dodge the obvious corner you've been backed into.
Ghost your lucky you can't be toasted by him.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 11th, 2020, 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 11th, 2020, 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

You guys do realize that you can take pictures of the ISS with the proper camera equipment and an 8.5" or larger lens telescope right? It's easy to do if you have the technical experience. Friends at my college did it as an extra credit project in their astronomy class, it isn't exactly rocket science. And if you'd like to see the curvature of the Earth, you can pay to go to the edge of space in a MIG that tops out at over 75k feet: http://www.incredible-adventures.com/edgeofspace.html

You can see it yourself dude. All of it. Space is literally right there, it isn't crazy hard to figure this out yourself.
Last edited by HouseMD on July 22nd, 2015, 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

HouseMD wrote:You guys do realize that you can take pictures of the ISS with the proper camera equipment and an 8.5" or larger lens telescope right? It's easy to do if you have the technical experience. Friends at my college did it as an extra credit project in theur astronomy class, it isn't exactly rocket science. And if you'd like to see the curvature of the Earth, you can pay to go to the edge of space in a MIG that toos out at over 75k feet: http://www.incredible-adventures.com/edgeofspace.html

You can see it yourself dude. All of it. Space is literally right there, it isn't crazy hard to figure this out yourself.
Facts will only confuse public education victims whose grasp of science is reverting back to medieval levels.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

HouseMD wrote:You guys do realize that you can take pictures of the ISS with the proper camera equipment and an 8.5" or larger lens telescope right? It's easy to do if you have the technical experience. Friends at my college did it as an extra credit project in their astronomy class, it isn't exactly rocket science. And if you'd like to see the curvature of the Earth, you can pay to go to the edge of space in a MIG that tops out at over 75k feet: http://www.incredible-adventures.com/edgeofspace.html

Great points. Great link!

The thing with this kind of image is that it allows flat earthers to say that the lens provides a fake curvature, which is true, especially in some of NASA's shots. But that is misleading, in the sense that there is actually a curvature visible by the naked eye, even though it's not as strong as what is feigned by the lens. You can even see this from a commercial jet, which flies at half the height of the MIG.
Also it's important to realize that curvature perception not only comes from the profile of the horizon but from the actual ground surface and its features.
And in addition, one should be able to see much much further towards the edge and a lot more stuff if it was a flat disc.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

OutWest wrote:
HouseMD wrote:You guys do realize that you can take pictures of the ISS with the proper camera equipment and an 8.5" or larger lens telescope right? It's easy to do if you have the technical experience. Friends at my college did it as an extra credit project in theur astronomy class, it isn't exactly rocket science. And if you'd like to see the curvature of the Earth, you can pay to go to the edge of space in a MIG that toos out at over 75k feet: http://www.incredible-adventures.com/edgeofspace.html

Facts will only confuse public education victims whose grasp of science is reverting back to medieval levels.

Believe it or not Mr. West our rulers want to take the masses back to medieval times as they build their break away Star Trek civilization for themselves.
Time to Hide!