Study shows middle age men happier than women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Study shows middle age men happier than women

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting study that shows women are more happy earlier in life then men are. However, starting in middle age, MEN are more happy than women! Tom Leykis talks about this study and explains exactly why this is. This is really an eye opener! Just remember my friends, men age like wine ........... women age like milk! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wsEBdbH6uw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaJo0_b00Fo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru4hS0gCJ9w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpyZ8gsGRfA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-lWT4W_g0Y

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

'cause we can go to all these other countries and date 18-24 year olds when we are 40-60- yes, siree. And then some!

Now, these formerly stuck up b..... that used to turn me down are now fat and 50 and they wish they could date an 18 year old but fat chance.

It is OUR time now!

Eat your heart out you#$^&*()* ^($#@!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So do you think it's better to be a guy or a girl?

A girl gets a ton of benefits and free rides from others, especially if she's cute or attractive. She gets special attention and treated better, simple cause she's a girl. People are more open and outgoing to her. And she gets free acts of kindness and favors and free rides, etc.

An average guy doesn't get these things. He has to work for them all.

But a woman past a certain age who is not as youthful anymore really has nothing to offer, since even if she's intelligent and cultured, women are not valued for their intelligence, but for their youth, looks, charm and femininity. So they don't have value anymore. If she has money and runs her own corporation, like Elizabeth Taylor, then great, but she is no longer an object of desire.

But as a man gets older, he can look distinguished and is still seen as attractive. His character means something, since men are judged on character and assets, not on looks. The things that a man is judged on do not diminish with age.

So is it better to be a guy or a girl? What do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

Winston wrote: But a woman past a certain age who is not as youthful anymore really has nothing to offer, since even if she's intelligent and cultured, women are not valued for their intelligence, but for their youth, looks, charm and femininity. So they don't have value anymore. If she has money and runs her own corporation, like Elizabeth Taylor, then great, but she is no longer an object of desire.

But as a man gets older, he can look distinguished and is still seen as attractive. His character means something, since men are judged on character and assets, not on looks. The things that a man is judged on do not diminish with age.

So is it better to be a guy or a girl? What do you think?
I think if you are judged solely on your looks as a woman you are in trouble. Looks can be a good add-on, but you need more than that.

My mother for instance is in her late 50s and has never been happier. She said she would never go back to her 20s. She has always been beautiful and takes pride in looking smart every day, but places no importance on it really past making sure she is perceived well. She's ok with aging and isn't going to be mortified that she has wrinkles at her age, because they happen. Her focus was always on her family and friends. Now she is older, her kids have all grown up and she has the more relaxed role of grandmother, rather than looking after four daughters. She has more time to see her friends and help with her family and can nuture her relationships more.

If she'd been given an easy ride through life because of her looks and decided to not focus on anything else then of course she'd be going crazy now, but only stupid women act like this.

I think since women were expected to become more 'career girls' and give up our traditional roles to have everything men have, we've been confused about what to be in society. I presume in the past, a woman was ultimately meant to make sure she would be a good wife/mother, so although it was a bonus to be pretty, it was better to just look clean and pleasant and make sure you had a great home and well brought-up children. So they were selected on their personalities and skills for this. Nowadays women don't have that role, they are basically another man in a relationship, so what do men select them for, what worth can they offer to him? Pretty much just sex. That's why you have all these girls looking like strippers and getting collagen injections because they think their role in life is to get men wanting sex with them. They wouldn't have a clue how to cook a decent meal or look after a child. Maybe that's also why you see all these 'feral children' around today, and everyone's getting fatter and looking less healthy.

In the UK there's a marked difference between the classes this way. In middle-class England there can be a competition, still, to get a good husband. So you find a lot of girls who do take pride in being able to cook and being good with children, because good men won't settle for anything less, they'd never go out with someone who can just open a can of baked beans. Their own mothers would go crazy! You'll notice these girls look much healthier and slimmer, and it's often attributed to them being able to afford organic food and whatnot, but I think it's more to do with their mothers making damn sure they aren't useless in life and will raise a respectable family. There's a lot of people I know who consider a girl badly brought-up if they're not fit for looking after a family when they get older, and it's a bad reflection on their parents, it's pretty shameful if they can't cook a nutritious meal or keep the house fit for guests to visit.

And when these girls get old, they won't have to worry about their age. They can still look attractive and accept the change time brings, because they still have a husband who loves them due to their character, they have their children grown up and having children of their own to help with, and all their friends are winding down their lives too, so they can just meet and enjoy life together.

In the meantime, those girls who didn't want to build relationships and more meaningful things in life, and concentrated on their outward appearance only, will be crying in the mirror when their Botox has worn off and seething whenever a young girl walks past them in the street.
Punchmonkey
Freshman Poster

Post by Punchmonkey »

ladislav wrote:'cause we can go to all these other countries and date 18-24 year olds when we are 40-60- yes, siree. And then some!

Now, these formerly stuck up b..... that used to turn me down are now fat and 50 and they wish they could date an 18 year old but fat chance.

It is OUR time now!

If you're so happy in your life, why do you sound so bitter?
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Punchmonkey wrote:
ladislav wrote:'cause we can go to all these other countries and date 18-24 year olds when we are 40-60- yes, siree. And then some!

It is OUR time now!

Do not feed this troll.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Punchmonkey wrote:

It is OUR time now!

Some of us are bitter about our past yeah, cause we were treated badly. But we are happy about our present, now that we've found our solution and hope.

Gee you are very narrow minded aren't you? You sound like the mainstream media that wants to dumb us down. It ain't gonna work.

If American women are so great, why are there more dateless lonely men in the US than anywhere else in the world? If they are so great, how come there are no dating sites hooking up American women with foreign men, but there are for the opposite? You have no common sense. All you do is spout the nonsense you hear in Cosmopolitan magazine, like a brainwashed and feminized man.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
dano
Freshman Poster

Re: Study shows middle age men happier than women

Post by dano »

jamesbond wrote:Here is an interesting study that shows women are more happy earlier in life then men are. However, starting in middle age, MEN are more happy than women! Tom Leykis talks about this study and explains exactly why this is. This is really an eye opener! Just remember my friends, men age like wine ........... women age like milk! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wsEBdbH6uw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaJo0_b00Fo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru4hS0gCJ9w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpyZ8gsGRfA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-lWT4W_g0Y
What Tom Leykis is saying is true. Its funny to watch women hit the panic button when they get into there 40's, all of a sudden there stock crashes. I remember this girl in high school that had brains, beauty and athletic ability. She was very popular and probably would have been voted the most likely to succeed when she was she was young. However, this did not happen. Now in her 40's, she's divorced 4 times with 3 kids from 2 fathers. She couldn't get a date if she wanted too. I've seen this happen many times and it just makes me laugh.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Study shows middle age men happier than women

Post by jamesbond »

dano wrote:What Tom Leykis is saying is true. Its funny to watch women hit the panic button when they get into there 40's, all of a sudden there stock crashes. I remember this girl in high school that had brains, beauty and athletic ability. She was very popular and probably would have been voted the most likely to succeed when she was she was young. However, this did not happen. Now in her 40's, she's divorced 4 times with 3 kids from 2 fathers. She couldn't get a date if she wanted too. I've seen this happen many times and it just makes me laugh.
Paybacks are a bitch! What goes around comes around! Karma will eventually get to these women who are hotter than hell when they are young (and they treat most guys like shit) then when they get into middle age and lose their looks, they can't get a man if their life depended on it! :P