Long time, is "Paloaltoguy" still on here?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Long time, is "Paloaltoguy" still on here?

Post by Zionosis »

I am just curious, I was on here ages ago and he was on here. Then I came back on for a tiny time and he was barely on anymore. Now my guess is that he has moved on to troll another forum maybe.

What has happened with him?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: Long time, is "Paloaltoguy" still on here?

Post by eurobrat »

Do not awaken dead trolls.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

eurobrat wrote:Do not awaken dead trolls.
I actually did a search and found that he goes by a new profile and name of "BlackKnight" and he made a thread where he links descriptions in his opinion of most of the users on here. As in "A breakdown of happier abroad posters" where he infers that everyone is a flamewarrior or troll. As in just basic sh*t talk about all of them and insinuations etc. I didn't even read his silly thing of me. I know when I don't want to annoy myself dealing with retards thoughts.

eurobrat.

He did one about you also.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Seems most of the users on here believe BlackKnight's stories and pictures he posts about all his GF's and the areas he is in every week.

That's quite sad, but I am not surprised. I have seen many gullible people on forums. Common sense is rarely used.

For someone to believe that some guy who is traveling the world and is being with hot women all the time and is rich etc, for them to believe that he would be on the internet and search and find this forum and become a member and debate with people on here etc. For them to believe that he really lives the life he claims to on here......... well that's incredibly gullible. It should be incredible obvious that he is a frauder, he even contradicts himself a lot and seems to have forgot what he claimed previously. Claimed his IQ was 180 and people on here believe him 0_o.

I don't know why these frauders exist. But I have found them on other forums also, I found a few on a bodybuilding forum who claimed to be CEO's and also like Paloaltoguy posted all the time chicks they claimed they were having sex with. It's quite sad in fact, but the people who believe them are even worse possibly.
Last edited by Zionosis on July 26th, 2015, 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Link?
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

eurobrat wrote:Link?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26880

I have only been on here for a few days and I know that guy is Paloaltoguy, he acts literally exactly like him. It's in fact ridiculous as if he isn't even trying to seem like a different person.

I used to be on here a while ago. I came back a few days ago just for the hell of it.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

That's Irizzary, nothing to worry about with him.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

You keep promoting your own alternative account. Why? Nobody else here cares.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

MarcosZeitola wrote:You keep promoting your own alternative account. Why? Nobody else here cares.
Wow, are you really claiming that I am Paloaltoguy? wow
You have to be trolling me right?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Zionosis wrote:Wow, are you really claiming that I am Paloaltoguy? wow
It's a fairly logical assumption when you are the only one who seems obsessed with him. You keep going away, post for a little while and go MIA again. But whenever you return, you always seem to make a thread about Paloaltoguy. This is thread number how much, 5, 6? I'm beginning to see a pattern here... at the very least you have to admit, it comes across a little odd. :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Wow, are you really claiming that I am Paloaltoguy? wow
It's a fairly logical assumption when you are the only one who seems obsessed with him. You keep going away, post for a little while and go MIA again. But whenever you return, you always seem to make a thread about Paloaltoguy. This is thread number how much, 5, 6? I'm beginning to see a pattern here... at the very least you have to admit, it comes across a little odd. :roll:
He is also obsessed with me, claiming always I am a total fraudster and not living in Japan when he is back online again after a break.
No idea why, I am using now the ignore-option.

I do not really care, but something is wrong with that guy.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27594&p=232722#p232722

I am not sure however if Zionosis is Paloaltoguy. Zionosis is from Australia and not from USA.
Last edited by Yohan on July 26th, 2015, 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

When BlackKnight's first post was up I immediately knew it was either Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia. The menu had currency listed in Polish zloty, and there's the beach scene. These places aren't exactly 'pristine' as it was made out to be. They are very popular among western europeans and to be honest, already chocked full of foreign tourists especially during July and August. In other words, the dating scene was already very badly spoiled! Bear in mind that Sopot/Gdansk claims the number 2 spot for nightlife after Krakow, and famous household name DJ's do rounds there. If you're looking for a nice woman, then this is probably not the best place. Stag parties are common. There are also a lot of P4P and gentlemen clubs. You can even rent a girlfriend. That will set you down by a few thousand dollars but you get a girlfriend for an entire week, and less when measured in days. That's not too cost prohibitive considering there are men capable of paying 15k for first/business class airfares. Some men would do it for the experience although they might not be rich. This is real GFE, as told by those who had tried it.

It is common for black guys to go there due to it being more international and hence the chance of skinheads running around is much lower, and for this when those black guys go back they can boast to their friends how badass they are in eastern europe and banging white chicks. I do not know BlackKnight so I am not making assumptions about him. But like Zionosis said, it is highly unusual for a sexually successful male to feel a need to be rubbing it up online to a forum full of incels and betas, moreso in a fringe board like HA.

Ps. I am merely sharing to other readers what are possible in these places. I didn't post this in BlackKnight's thread because I do not feel a need to 'confront' him about the legitimacy of his adventure. I also didn't post this earlier because no one was asking. Whatever BlackKnight is doing, it is better than sitting on one's ass and whining in HA. No offence intended.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 10th, 2020, 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Zionosis wrote:
eurobrat wrote:Do not awaken dead trolls.
I actually did a search and found that he goes by a new profile and name of "BlackKnight" and he made a thread where he links descriptions in his opinion of most of the users on here. As in "A breakdown of happier abroad posters" where he infers that everyone is a flamewarrior or troll. As in just basic sh*t talk about all of them and insinuations etc. I didn't even read his silly thing of me. I know when I don't want to annoy myself dealing with retards thoughts.

eurobrat.

He did one about you also.

This guy reminds me of Frito from idiocracy movie

BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

romparoo wrote:When BlackKnight's first post was up I immediately knew it was either Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia. The menu had currency listed in Polish zloty, and there's the beach scene. These places aren't exactly 'pristine' as it was made out to be. They are very popular among western europeans and to be honest, already chocked full of foreign tourists especially during July and August. In other words, the dating scene was already very badly spoiled! Bear in mind that Sopot/Gdansk claims the number 2 spot for nightlife after Krakow, and famous household name DJ's do rounds there. If you're looking for a nice woman, then this is probably not the best place. Stag parties are common. There are also a lot of P4P and gentlemen clubs. You can even rent a girlfriend. That will set you down by a few thousand dollars but you get a girlfriend for an entire week, and less when measured in days. That's not too cost prohibitive considering there are men capable of paying 15k for first/business class airfares. Some men would do it for the experience although they might not be rich. This is real GFE, as told by those who had tried it.

It is common for black guys to go there due to it being more international and hence the chance of skinheads running around is much lower, and for this when those black guys go back they can boast to their friends how badass they are in eastern europe and banging white chicks. I do not know BlackKnight so I am not making assumptions about him. But like Zionosis said, it is highly unusual for a sexually successful male to feel a need to be rubbing it up online to a forum full of incels and betas, moreso in a fringe board like HA.

Ps. I am merely sharing to other readers what are possible in these places. I didn't post this in BlackKnight's thread because I do not feel a need to 'confront' him about the legitimacy of his adventure. I also didn't post this earlier because no one was asking. Whatever BlackKnight is doing, it is better than sitting on one's a** and whining in HA. No offence intended.
Maybe you should 'confront" dyslexia because something is wrong with your brain? I have multiple posts up talking about the 3 cities even mentioning that I was in Sopot when asked by one of my fans.

The dating scene is just fine for awesome dudes like me. However, for obese balding midgets I would recommend P4P solution or gentlemen club.

Black guys go to more international CITIES because the women are usually hotter and smarter. Take NYC vs. Iowa City. I went to a skinhead march the other day and had no prob besides some old man saying go back home. I which point I pulled out my NSA issued Hi-Point .40-caliber semiautomatic handgun 8)