Negative changes you've seen evolve in developed countries

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Enishi wrote:It might be good to make a specific "men only" forum.

Overall though I like the broader and more positive focus on this site. I'm getting tired of MGTOW forums which have basically become echo chambers were people who haven't even been outside the US assume that every woman in the world is just like the really bad AWs they've encountered.
You mean have a "men only" board here? We could, but we only have one female posting here right now, not a group of females. So it's no big deal. The females on this forum will always be small in number, probably not enough to have to set separate spaces.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

If someone on here (including females) doesn't say something one of us likes, then why not just ignore it? There are plenty of posts on here that go unanswered, with no hard feelings, and the topic dries up. I don't think we need to draw a big circle around the forum and say "this is our turf". When a question is shunned, the person will quickly learn that that subject is not appreciated, and come around to our understanding, or leave. That's just human nature.

If I came out and started ranting anti-semitic or other racist remarks, I'd probably be rightly shunned too, and eventually get bored and leave. A true troublemaker always wants an audience and will leave, if no one takes the bait. Meanwhile, just go on posting as usual, before the females arrived. If they don't like the content, they will just leave on their own. Personally, I haven't seen one comment from the latest one, that would make me think she doesn't respect our right to our opinions. It's actually refreshing.

As an aside, one reason I found my wife so intriguing, was that she was so openly anti-feminist and can't stand AW. Sure, she's got opinions and can be strong-willed, but she's also traditional and feminine. I wouldn't want a boring doormat for a wife, anyhow. That would bore me to death.