Western tourist skanks

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Western tourist skanks

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote: Ideally I would pursue the K-strategist goal of having lots of children with one or a few females that I would carefully raise, but since we are living in an r-strategist world, this may be the best I can do for now. At least this will give future generations the theoretical genetic potential not to be shit.
Newsflash: Cornfed, any spawn of yours is, by default, genetic shit borne of proletarian and mentally defective seed.

You therefore should never inflict your "bad seed" on any ill-informed woman nor on the world.

Genetic trash rejects like you should rightfully die out so as to prevent future generations from being contaminated with your bloodline of criminal filth and low-status bottom-dwellers.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote: Ideally I would pursue the K-strategist goal of having lots of children with one or a few females that I would carefully raise, but since we are living in an r-strategist world, this may be the best I can do for now. At least this will give future generations the theoretical genetic potential not to be shit.
Newsflash: Cornfed, any spawn of yours is, by default, genetic shit borne of proletarian and mentally defective seed.

You therefore should never inflict your "bad seed" on any ill-informed woman nor on the world.

Genetic trash rejects like you should rightfully die out so as to prevent future generations from being contaminated with your bloodline of criminal filth and low-status bottom-dwellers.

pretty much this
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Worrying about Cornfed having children is a waste of time.

1. He would have to find a female partner.
2. He would need to not be impotent.

Good Luck Cornfed! I hope you will find a job. This would be an inspirational story: Even the most physically and mentally retarded can find a job in the U S of Gay. Maybe then you can have white pride or white power in yourself. Until then you are a piece of shit and an shame to the entire white race. So get a f***ing job you worthless bum.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I think if you are going to father children, you should do it the noble way and be a father. Fatherless children, regardless of race, often do not turn out well. That would be handicapping your children.
Last edited by Adama on December 29th, 2016, 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I also wouldnt bet on getting random northern European women pregnant. That is an American thing. Although you will find many single mothers in Europe who are enjoying their generous benefits, I think those women would belong to a class of people you might despise. You might not want your children born to that type of woman.

But I think European women who are traveling internationally probably aren't prone to random pregnancy. The European women I knew were on birth control from age 16 with their mothers being the ones to put them on it (they didnt have to hide it).

The single mothers were the women who didnt want to work. They live in generous welfare benefits and get free housing, but they have no ethics.

There are lots of hot women coming to NY and LA on vacation. Lots of them are sluts. But I doubt you'll get to have intercourse enough times with them to be sure they are pregnant. They'll likely be on another continent by the time they find out they are pregnant (if they aren't using birth control, and most of them will be, because sex is a sport for many of them, and do you play baseball without your glove?), you may never know you're a father, and since they are atheists, they may even murder your baby as their personal right.

Lots of sex? That is very possible. Fatherhood? Much less likely. Besides, you might turn your children into individuals you might otherwise despise, by putting them into that situation.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:I think if you are going to father children, you should do it the noble way and be a father.
Why not do both?
Fatherless children, regardless of race, often do not turn out well.
Yes, but the skanks are likely to have the number of fatherless children they want no matter what, and as such I would be doing the world a huge favor by impregnating them, rather than risk them being impregnated by dysgenics like the filthy apes trolling this thread.
They'll likely be on another continent by the time they find out they are pregnant
That's the general idea.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Well three things have to be taken into consideration here:

1: How old are you and what do you look like? A lot of these backpacker chicks are young, and if you are older and not very attractive to women in your own hometown, chances are you won't be very attractive to these girls too.

What do you have to bring to the table, that modern women find attractive in a man?

2: What makes you think your genes are good, and any children you might father will have better genes then a child father by, say, the captain of a sports team or a talented businessman?

3: Backpacker chicks are often relatively well-to-do and liberal, what are the odds of them keeping the child they conceived on a vacation with a man they will never see again (and may not even know the identity of as these chicks get around)? Even if, by some chance, your sperm swims faster and further then the sperm of the local men they'll be f***ing, these are not the type of girls who will have any qualms about aborting an unplanned child.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Well three things have to be taken into consideration here:

1: How old are you and what do you look like? A lot of these backpacker chicks are young, and if you are older and not very attractive to women in your own hometown, chances are you won't be very attractive to these girls too.

What do you have to bring to the table, that modern women find attractive in a man?
I am a bit older than the average backpacker chick, but somewhat youthful and athletic looking when in shape. I would be reliant on the job I would be doing to gain notoriety and contact with the chicks in a positive way. In this context, I might have short term appeal, despite not being the kind of stupid asshole favored by modern females. This is the idea I expressed in an old thread entitled something like "Putting yourself in a PUA position".
2: What makes you think your genes are good, and any children you might father will have better genes then a child father by, say, the captain of a sports team or a talented businessman?

The fact that I appear to be more intelligent, articulate and thoughtful than the average bear, and that a lot of members of my extended family are intelligent, talented at particular things and athletic.
3: Backpacker chicks are often relatively well-to-do and liberal, what are the odds of them keeping the child they conceived on a vacation with a man they will never see again (and may not even know the identity of as these chicks get around)? Even if, by some chance, your sperm swims faster and further then the sperm of the local men they'll be f***ing, these are not the type of girls who will have any qualms about aborting an unplanned child.
Well yes, I imagine there will be a certain attrition rate. Oh well, nothing ventured nothing gained. And then there is the sex...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 10th, 2020, 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

either cornfed is trolling or he is one of the most fukked up people ive ever come across in my life
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 10th, 2020, 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost wrote:It might be better to pretend to be interested in a relationship so as to get them to lower their guard. Upon thinking about it, I doubt many backpacker chicks would be prone to getting pregnant abroad, or even taking the risk to. So it could require some finagling; build some trust and then convince her to raw dog it. Then there is the issue of timing fertility. The more I think about it, the more this plan sounds too difficult.
I guess the only real solution is to spray a lot of sperm around and hope that some of it hits the mark. This may require a bit more thought, but I will have to wait until I am in the game to further develop the plan.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

cornfed wrote:Skankinavia
:lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

nomadphilippines wrote:either cornfed is trolling or he is one of the most fukked up people ive ever come across in my life
-ANSWER-
Cornfed is both one of the most fukked up people, and he is trolling.

GOOD LUCK CORNHOLE! Hopefully you will get a job and stop being the most pathetic disgrace and shame to the white race. In my opinion it is impossible for you to be white. You are too stupid and worthless. You must be a mongrel.

Mongrel-A cross-breed, can be a derogatory name for those of mixed heritage. You must be part Nigger or American-Indian. But you are 100% worthless until you get a job.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jonny Law wrote: But you are 100% worthless until you get a job.
Obviously I already have a job. Why don't you get a real job? You realize that you are a welfare queen living off government handouts, right?