-----

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: The most f***ed up female I've found on Date in Asia...

Post by chanta76 »

Ghost,

What's your age range your looking for? 32..doesn't seem too old but I guess that's relative to the person. And compared to the Philippines is it better luck in china for you.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This is something encouraging, isn't it? It would seem to indicate that at least pretty much any Western man can have a reasonably attractive temporary vessel to masturbate into while in China.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Ghost wrote:
Cornfed wrote:This is something encouraging, isn't it? It would seem to indicate that at least pretty much any Western man can have a reasonably attractive temporary vessel to masturbate into while in China.
It's fairly rare. This is only the second time I have found something like this. And given how psychopathic and nuts this female is, I'm going to pass of course. 95% + of the Chinese women I message don't respond at all.
Why do you care? I thought you your plan was Pump and Dump LOL

I've said it here before, most of the Chinese women you will meet on these websites are a little nuts, some more than others. Just a weird vibe with liars and outliers. Given that there is 1.3 billion people, with only 1500 of these ladies online you get the idea. I think your wasting your time with China, bottom fishing for leftovers...

BTW there were more sincere and hot Thai women online and no games, scammers very rare. The ladies dress nice, take great care of themselves, thin, sexy, wear makeup, and easy going. And being a white American guy gives you instant status.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Ghost wrote:
Lorenzo wrote:I also found it very difficult to get a response back from Thai women, though I haven't tried recently. I can only think of three times, and each woman was damaged and unfit for a relationship.
This is surprising, but I do know there are a huge number of men hitting on the more attractive Thai ladies. Still, at age 50, divorced with kids, I found some to be responsive. They were 7-8s and well educated, the 9-10s never replied to me. Good photos, a conservative, clean cut look, and sincere marriage minded words go a long way with Asian women. Thailovelinks.com, a cupid site, is the only one worth using to reach Thai women. Also the Cupid site for Vietnam is good, maybe the Vietnam women are a much better alternative to hunting in China?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I hate when women like about their age. I also intensely dislike when a woman has already had foreign boyfriends before me. It isnt about it being a fetish for them. Usually it is because they are spoiled.

I also think you will find more people who have problems online than in real life, only cause there is relatively little risk or effort involved.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I think you might have been a bit harsh with the woman. There may have been more to it than dumping her kid for a meal ticket. She may have been thinking about how he needs his father, how he could have a better life in a developed country, how good it would be for him to learn English. If she had a husband, that might be just the one little weight in her decision to send the boy over, and she might be thinking the husband could pay for the ticket if she thought it was best to send him over. That may not mean she wanted to disown her child.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by MrMan »

I'm married. If I were single or widowed, I'd probably go for a young woman, 30's or 20's. I'm in my 40's. I'd probably start at about 22 years old, because women lose their childish looks and kind of reach their peak, but I wouldn't discount someone younger or closer to my own age. I know some single men in their 50's who are interested in Asian women. One of them insists on only thin attractive women over 40, and he's looking at Indonesians or Filippinas, but I don't think he is doing much about it. He dated a really homely Filippina, but she wasn't that serious, not looking for marriage, so he broke it off. He works a lot. I told him there weren't a lot of women in those countries who are single at that age. He might find a widow if he lived there. If he'd expand his criteria to include 30-year-olds and up, then he could get the women who just hadn't managed to get a husband.

If I were in his shoes, I wouldn't date or marry a divorced woman. But a widow who had been faithful till death might be a good choice. In Indonesia, not being a virgin would put her in second-tier for a husband, so a western man (advantage) who is older (disadvantage) might have a really good chance with a young, beautiful widow. If she has a kid or kids, she's third-tier for finding a husband.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

MrMan wrote:I think you might have been a bit harsh with the woman.
Why take the risk and potential loss of time when you are single and in your late 20s? There are so many other options. Pass on any lady with a few strikes against her in IMO...Ghost ain't desperate, I hope LOL
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 10th, 2020, 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Lorenzo wrote:
MrMan wrote:I think you might have been a bit harsh with the woman.
Why take the risk and potential loss of time when you are single and in your late 20s? There are so many other options. Pass on any lady with a few strikes against her in IMO...Ghost ain't desperate, I hope LOL
I didn't say he should have dated or married her. But you can shut down a conversation without being rude. But I don't know what she said.

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”