-----

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Re: The most f***ed up female I've found on Date in Asia...

Post by Lorenzo »

Ghost wrote:I've had a few good experiences with Vietnamese women on Date in Asia. They seem much more responsive than Thais and Chinese. I could try out some experiments to see how worth it they are, and if all is good, I could apply to teach in Vietnam, and could have it made. China is too big and hit or miss. Language barrier would still be a problem, but at least my study of Mandarin would not go to complete waste upon moving to Vietnam...
I would ditch the free DateinAsia site. If you are serious, spend the money and use vietnamcupid.com and thailovelinks.com (same as thaicupid). These site have many more girls, fewer men, bettr technology and better chances for a response. Happy hunting!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Ghost wrote: She basically said she would send her son away if I would start a relationship with her. Me being rude was the least she deserved for being scum. Asian women can be very direct and to-the-point about their intentions. So can I.
She may have hoped you'd be compassionate and tell her to keep her son and start a relationship with her, and she overestimated how much you wanted to have a relationship with an older Chinese woman who lived in another city. Or else, she may have realized if you said no, she wasn't losing much, maybe losing a little face, but it doesn't sound like she is high status in her current situation.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Ghost wrote:I guess paying is a way to get less competition from other guys. I'm not at the point yet where I'm ready to pay, especially since there are many options available for free. Probably can't get a refund if you aren't satisfied, so unless you absolutely know it's a quality site, it seems like a good way to get ripped off for a few dollars.
I can vouch from experience they are the best sites for those two respective countries. What is your time worth? You get what you pay for ;) You can set up an account and search it for free, but to read and reply to email requires the monthly fee. It's a small price to pay for the woman of your dreams.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Date in Asia is complete shit for quality of women. No idea why you're still on there to look for a Chinese woman. Sign up for Chinese Love Links for a month, it's just a few dollars. If you can't get anything out of that you may as well just give up.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Ghost wrote:I heard her out, and then told her in Chinese that she is a bad person with a bad heart and to go f**k herself.
For a moment, it was as if I was talking to an AW, some bitch that would gladly get rid of her own kid if it meant getting some new meal ticket on board. It left me feeling bitter and I wasn't able to think straight for a few minutes. Before I deleted her, she said she wasn't lying to me, and that she could've waited until I was there. Funny, since she lied in her profile in the first place. I hope - since this is outside the femisphere - that she will end up alone and unloved, like the whore she is. Given that this is China, she likely will unless she finds a laowai who really is that stupid.
Anyway, the moral of the story could be a lot of things. Get to know someone well. Check for red flags. Do what you have to to get the truth out of her. Beware of psychopathic women.
The amount of evil some women are able to engage in is unbelievable. Very disappointing stuff. What's weird is that they may not even be aware of it, rationalizing everything and actually convincing themselves they "love" whatever schmuck ends up paying for all their previous behaviors or whatnot; posting on facebook how much they love their wonderful husband, without the least bit of guilt, or for that matter, sarcasm.

It's interesting your level of Chinese already allows you to chastise her lol.
Last edited by droid on July 31st, 2015, 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Lorenzo wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Lorenzo wrote:Also the Cupid site for Vietnam is good, maybe the Vietnam women are a much better alternative to hunting in China?
I've had a few good experiences with Vietnamese women on Date in Asia. They seem much more responsive than Thais and Chinese. I could try out some experiments to see how worth it they are, and if all is good, I could apply to teach in Vietnam, and could have it made. China is too big and hit or miss. Language barrier would still be a problem, but at least my study of Mandarin would not go to complete waste upon moving to Vietnam...
I would ditch the free DateinAsia site. If you are serious, spend the money and use vietnamcupid.com and thailovelinks.com (same as thaicupid). These site have many more girls, fewer men, bettr technology and better chances for a response. Happy hunting!
I hate to keep divulging this, but yeah Vietnam Cupid is great, there's just tons and tons of cute women and they do respond. I've had over 80 of my favorite girls respond with interest and messages (about a 12% response ratio). I'm actually thinking of going straight to Vietnam instead of going first to China, still don't know though.

It is worth the investment Ghost. But even if you don't pay, you can still see who pokes you with interest etc. The only limitation is that you can't read nor send messages.
I have not engaged in extensive online chatting with the girls, they don't seem to do that much, just one liners but it's good for my style anyways.

I've texted with a few of the more enthusiastic ones over Viber though and it's been great, what a difference from girls this side of the pond. However, they've become bored and kind of drifted away since I haven't showed up yet, but that's very understandable. I just have to fly over.

What i still don't understand is why isn't there a similarly good site for China, given that there's 10x more population, weird.
There's got to be a site to where you can find all the chinese girls
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Ghost wrote:It's not Chineselovelinks?
I've tried several sites, including that one, but it's always just a handful of girls and they've usually haven't logged back in for many months. It doesn't compare. Again, i can't understand since there are so many more chinese girls.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

What city are you in and how is the English level there? The biggest problem outside of the big cities is the language barrier. The vast majority speak no English at all so unless your Mandarin is at a decent level you face a big problem, though I'm sure you already know this by now. That's why you should try CLL, lots of English speakers and lots of women, though most of them are clustered in the big cities, especially the better English speakers. Most of them seem to have a university education and a professional job or their own business. I averaged 10 new interests a day on there and I got favourited a lot. Try to get lean as well, Chinese girls really prefer lean guys.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”