How many of you actually Cold Approach girls?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Re: How many of you actually Cold Approach girls?

Post by suprmon »

Unless you're a "Brad Pitt" looking guy, females for the most part are aren't approachable about a strange man approaching them. It's getting so a guy can't legitimately go up to ask female for directions or the time of day in America! That's even in the middle of the day in a busy and crowded environment!
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

suprmon wrote:Unless you're a "Brad Pitt" looking guy, females for the most part are aren't approachable about a strange man approaching them. It's getting so a guy can't legitimately go up to ask female for directions or the time of day in America! That's even in the middle of the day in a busy and crowded environment!

that's why we moved out of america

and fwiw as long as you can do it in a polite happy smiling way its much better to NOT be in a busy crowded environment, sure u have a little higher chance of being mased, but you also have a higher chance of her being receptive

if to many people are around she will feel their eyes on her and want to get out of the situation as quick as possible
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Only with oriental women. They've got better manners than Westerners and are more inclined and easier to chat to. I've had a conversation with women from Mongolia, Hong Kong, Burma, Thailand and several from the Philippines, recently.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I'd never do it in the USA. Most girls are totally creeped out by a strange man approaching them. I have no problem doing it in the Philippines, however
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

had probably my worst day of this in the philippines today, 6 approaches and only 2 would take my number that i had written on a piece of paper for them

in the US 2/6 would be my best day probably hehehe
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I never saw the point. I mean, why do it? Just, everyday, living life, doing what needs to be done, going where one needs to go should put one in front of tons of girls to chat with. You can see how these people act and interact with others, and get to know them. Why cold approach some total stranger you may likely have nothing in common with?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

The_Adventurer wrote:I never saw the point. I mean, why do it? Just, everyday, living life, doing what needs to be done, going where one needs to go should put one in front of tons of girls to chat with. You can see how these people act and interact with others, and get to know them. Why cold approach some total stranger you may likely have nothing in common with?
because they are hot
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I think I do. What does "cold approach" mean? What would be an example? Just walking up to a woman & asking "Wanna f**k?" or is it just starting to talk about something like "You know the guy that wrote that is actually...?" Is a "Hello," involved?
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

walking up to a woman to start a conversation when no natural lead in was made
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

What about when she smiles at you, is that warm approach?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

nomadphilippines wrote:had probably my worst day of this in the philippines today, 6 approaches and only 2 would take my number that i had written on a piece of paper for them
I've had that experience in the Philippines too. Still, even if just 1 in 20 attractive Filipinas returns my interest, I'm doing better than I am here.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yesterday I saw a woman dressed the same way Dave Chappelle used to talk about: wearing a whore uniform.

I was driving and she was walking on the side walk. She was wearing one of those body conforming pants, but it was a golden yellow color. I pulled up to her and asked what was that she was wearing. She said she was just wearing regular clothes. Maybe I should have asked her for something else.

So far I havent encountered any rude women when I say random things to random women. I havent encountered any Jewish Shoshana Roberts.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The_Adventurer wrote:I never saw the point. I mean, why do it? Just, everyday, living life, doing what needs to be done, going where one needs to go should put one in front of tons of girls to chat with. You can see how these people act and interact with others, and get to know them. Why cold approach some total stranger you may likely have nothing in common with?
I don't believe in cold approaches myself. I think the woman should give a signal first. She ought to let the man know that his advances are welcome. Then the man can decide if he is interested in her and whether to approach her.

I havent had too many women be outright rude to me. I mean, a couple of women gave me fake phone numbers. But the majority of the time, it would just be, "I have a boyfriend." Or they'd give out their numbers, then pretend to be busy. "I don't have the time!"

Some of those will be women who you've known for weeks to months. Those aren't women who have been cold approached. Those women are who were cooperative and mutually flirting. They'll just lie tell you that you misinterpreted friendship for interest. (You can't trust your radar, is the lie.)

But I do think street approaches or public approaches are the only way to meet women, period, outside of mutual friendship.

You can not go to clubs. You can't go after the feminist, fatties on online dating sites. Work women will ruin your reputation, attempt to get you fired, and accused of sexual harassment. And you'll exhaust your supply of women through mutual friendship early.

That leaves street / public approaches. But warm only. Warm approaches are more likely to be accepted. Cold can work, but you need to know beforehand that you're hot stuff, and it needs to be true.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

or you can just not be afraid of rejection

whats the worst thing that can happen? she says no and you don't bang her

thats the same result as if you didnt try
cbcsurvivalist
Freshman Poster

Post by cbcsurvivalist »

Yes I do, but I've given up doing this in Toronto. Too many "Pick Up Artists" who have made the whole city a giant cesspool. Its not worth my time anymore, but if I do see a good opportunity I might still capitalize on it. Other then Toronto and most of the places where there is a large PUA community, your competition is nearly zero. Most guys are too much of a p***y to do this. I've dated numerous women by cold approaching them, girls who I probably wouldn't have even had a shot out if I tried to do it online. When I first started, I was a nervous wreck and it felt weird as shit. I could barely muster up the courage to even look the girl in the eye and say hi. I got rejected hundreds of times over and over again and felt like shit for months, but eventually I got better at it where I was able to get instadates and numbers from girls.

I think this is an invaluable skill to have especially if you don't have the opportunity to meet girls through your social circle. I can know basically go to any country and approach girls and get dates. learning this skill completely changed my life and my dating situation with women.
http://cbcsurvivalguide.com/ Tips and Tricks for the CBC in the 21th century