Have any here been with Filipino or similar women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Re: Have any here been with Filipino or similar women?

Post by nomadphilippines »

Yohan wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:asking for money for their 'problem' is kind of common here hehehe
Western women are much worse, despite they are in general financially fairly well off.

Dating is not a cheap thing in Europe, and to find any nice girl who is available, who is not considering you as an ATM and is insightfully about your financial situation as a young man is really difficult, almost non-existent.

Most European girls unwilling to work anything productive are looking for money for their own needs, for their own lavish life-style.

Most Asian girls are very much willing to share what they have with other family members even if they are very poor themselves.

well true.... its just kind of different in the western world, not exactly begging, you are more expected to buy expensive things
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Zionosis wrote:Also I am curious about what you guys are after.

I haven't been to the Philippines but I have talked to two Filipino girls. It seems they are mostly Catholics with a low interest in sex and also sort of brainwashed a bit and can't think for themselves.

I have read online that if you get with a Filipino woman then you likely will end up sending money to her family, whether that's direct or just giving her money and then she sends it to her family. I have read that many Filipino women have that on their mind, so maybe they only get with you for that reason primarily.

Then I started to wonder what you guys on here are looking for. I could be wrong but I guess I assumed a little that maybe you guys just want a woman that will stay with you and won't cheat on your or something and you don't care if she is a bit of a catholic robot and has little interest in sex and also sends money back to her parents.

But I am open minded. I will see what you guys say, after all maybe a few of you actually are with Filipino women.

I am a white man myself and I guess I am a little skeptical or cynical, If I was over there and a woman was being friendly and seemed interested I would assume that she wants my money.
I dated a half Filipino with American citizenship that was from a middle class family. She had an ample sex drive (probably the second or third freakiest girl I've been with), was incredibly nice, cute, and fun. She was in college, and had some big dreams. She was also quite attractive and could easily snag most any guy she wanted, care of her personality and looks. But that's the great thing about the culture- many of the girls have this romantic side that is so pure and genuine. Sure, there's some that are scammers out there, and some that just want a green card. Maybe it's a remnant of Spanish romance culture, but many of the women really, really want true love. Not to sleep around or marry rich- they want a guy that is the one.

That's just my experience, it might vary with some other guys. I was also younger at the time, and dating girls that were very close to my age (young 20s). When you're older or if you're completely unattractive or not charming, you might be snagging more of the security and money seeking types. Maybe when I head back, the ones throwing attention my way will seem different, we'll see.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

HouseMD wrote:

I haven't been to the Philippines but I have talked to two Filipino girls. It seems they are mostly Catholics with a low interest in sex and also sort of brainwashed a bit and can't think for themselves.

I have read online that if you get with a Filipino woman then you likely will end up sending money to her family, whether that's direct or just giving her money and then she sends it to her family. I have read that many Filipino women have that on their mind, so maybe they only get with you for that reason primarily.

Then I started to wonder what you guys on here are looking for. I could be wrong but I guess I assumed a little that maybe you guys just want a woman that will stay with you and won't cheat on your or something and you don't care if she is a bit of a catholic robot and has little interest in sex and also sends money back to her parents.

But I am open minded. I will see what you guys say, after all maybe a few of you actually are with Filipino women.

I am a white man myself and I guess I am a little skeptical or cynical, If I was over there and a woman was being friendly and seemed interested I would assume that she wants my money.
I dated a half Filipino with American citizenship that was from a middle class family. She had an ample sex drive (probably the second or third freakiest girl I've been with), was incredibly nice, cute, and fun. She was in college, and had some big dreams. She was also quite attractive and could easily snag most any guy she wanted, care of her personality and looks. But that's the great thing about the culture- many of the girls have this romantic side that is so pure and genuine. Sure, there's some that are scammers out there, and some that just want a green card. Maybe it's a remnant of Spanish romance culture, but many of the women really, really want true love. Not to sleep around or marry rich- they want a guy that is the one.

That's just my experience, it might vary with some other guys. I was also younger at the time, and dating girls that were very close to my age (young 20s). When you're older or if you're completely unattractive or not charming, you might be snagging more of the security and money seeking types. Maybe when I head back, the ones throwing attention my way will seem different, we'll see.
This is something I worry about. Maybe these older men who travel there aren't getting validational at all and it's purely transactional (BIG difference). I was fortunate enough to experience the former with my fob Filipina, but I was 24 at the time. What kind of shelf life can we reasonably expect these type of encounters. We know young women in America are repulsed by men over 30. Why should foreign girls be any different? Perhaps all that age should simply Theon Greyjoy themselves and try to find happiness from something other than sex and romance.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Jeremy wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

This is something I worry about. Maybe these older men who travel there aren't getting validational at all and it's purely transactional (BIG difference). I was fortunate enough to experience the former with my fob Filipina, but I was 24 at the time. What kind of shelf life can we reasonably expect these type of encounters. We know young women in America are repulsed by men over 30. Why should foreign girls be any different? Perhaps all that age should simply Theon Greyjoy themselves and try to find happiness from something other than sex and romance.
30 is still quite young. You can easily pull college age girls into your mid-30s in the states. Even later if you've got good genes. The Philippines has a greater tolerance for age difference- perhaps as late as 40 for college girls.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

if you look 45 or under and aren't fat and are nice you can pull college aged girls in phils
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

nomadphilippines wrote:if you look 45 or under and aren't fat and are nice you can pull college aged girls in phils
Then apparently I look under 45 :)
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

davewe wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:if you look 45 or under and aren't fat and are nice you can pull college aged girls in phils
Then apparently I look under 45 :)
i never said its impossible if you look over........

but a 60 year old man is going to have trouble playing the field with non pro's that are 20 years old.... he can probably find a girlfriend, but not be a 'playa' hehehe
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Well I'm 53 years old. It would be fun to take that challenge! I have no doubt that I could pull girls of ANY age in Philippines. A bit more of a challenge at my age? Sure! Doable? I'd have full confidence that it can be done.

Now if only I could get my wife to sign off on that...... :roll:
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

HouseMD wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

30 is still quite young. You can easily pull college age girls into your mid-30s in the states. Even later if you've got good genes. The Philippines has a greater tolerance for age difference- perhaps as late as 40 for college girls.
I can't remember the last time I saw a 30-something male with a college age girl. In fact most college age girls here on dating sites have a cutoff of mid 20's. So you could be Henry Cavill, but it won't matter because your profile won't even show up in their matches.

The only exception I've known was a 34 year old man who had a live-in 21 year old girlfriend. But he was loaded, and she was broke with no parental support. Not surprisingly, she ended up cheating on him with someone closer to her own age.

Of course there could be a secret society of older men f***ing young non-pros on the down low. I'm just going by what I see.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

pete98146 wrote:
Well I'm 53 years old. It would be fun to take that challenge! I have no doubt that I could pull girls of ANY age in Philippines. A bit more of a challenge at my age? Sure! Doable? I'd have full confidence that it can be done.

Now if only I could get my wife to sign off on that...... :roll:
If you could convince your wife, I'm sure she could convince mine :)

The truth is it is not hard to do. Four years ago, at age 58, was the last time I visited the Philippines in player mode. I had no problems. The real problem as we become older is not that there are not willing Filipinas; it's that after a week or so it becomes boring. Looking for the "right" one is a much bigger and ultimately more rewarding challenge.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Jeremy, your problem is that you rely on dating sites. One of my good friends was 32 when he met his 18 year old son-to-be wife. He doesn't have money, nor does she, and they've been together going on 5 years now. Another good friend of mine is a 35, overweight, and balding bartender with a hell of a personality that brings home a new 21 year old nearly every night he works. Then there's the doctors I've worked with, they pull fresh graduate nurses like it's nothing, and many of them are in their mud thirties too early forties. I'm in my early 30s myself and had to beat back a fresh college graduate last week at a party (my gf was there and this girl just didn't give a damn).

And that's in the States- abroad, you have much more leverage and can do things much more easily.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:Then there's the doctors I've worked with, they pull fresh graduate nurses like it's nothing
Oh well, if they can do it then anyone can. :roll:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 7th, 2020, 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Then there's the doctors I've worked with, they pull fresh graduate nurses like it's nothing
Oh well, if they can do it then anyone can. :roll:
Almost anyone can be a doctor if they're willing to put in the work. Trouble is, most people aren't willing to do the work.

Regardless, my other friends and myself are nothing special, you just need to be funny and have a but of charm, which is about the only thing we all have in common.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

If I ever was to go down that route again the following would be the most important for me personally.

Loyalty - goes without saying. Maturity too. Being with a partner that continually acts like a child soon gets tiresome - for me anyway. Also, I would steer clear of those prone to a high amount of tampo's.

As for me supporting the family financially or requests for money - that would result in a resounding 'no' . And I would tell them to in the early stages so they know what to expect. All very well being kind and generous but it can make a rod for your own back. Money changes people and Pinoy families can become unappreciative, reliant & greedy. Best to set a marker down from the off. If they don't like it, move on. No point putting unnecessary pressure on oneself. What if you have a family of your own with her? Can you support both families?

Lastly, I'd be aware that some of these girls are already in a relationship or have a jealous ex-boyfriend lurking in the shadows. It has been known for westerners to get whacked. Anger + Pinoy irrational thinking = Pearly Gates!