I'm starting to understand the whole MGTOW thing

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

I'll try to dig some up for ya.

The areas I remember reading about, specifically the "friendly and outgoing towards gringos" bit, was in the Northwest region. Cities like Piura, Chiclayo, and Trujillo if memory serves. Have you been through those areas?

Sounds like you have a solid plan so just hang in there and give 'er hell dude. Travel around until you find your spot, wherever you fit in and enjoy the most. Las chicas van a venir senor, no te preocupas. 8)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I'm starting to understand the whole MGTOW thing

Post by jamesbond »

This man was married for 17 years to an American woman. He helped her raise her 3 kids that she had with another man. After 17 years of marriage she told him she was not 'happy' and wanted a divorce. She got a new boyfriend 3 months after their divorce. It took him 5 years to even start dating again after the pain of his divorce.

He eventually found another woman who he thought was his 'soul mate.' They dated for 3 years and then out the blue she dumped him and started dating another guy a week later. Listen to what he has to say about his life and his thoughts on women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 7th, 2020, 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

jamesbond wrote:This man was married for 17 years to an American woman. He helped her raise her 3 kids that she had with another man. After 17 years of marriage she told him she was not 'happy' and wanted a divorce. She got a new boyfriend 3 months after their divorce. It took him 5 years to even start dating again after the pain of his divorce.

He eventually found another woman who he thought was his 'soul mate.' They dated for 3 years and then out the blue she dumped him and started dating another guy a week later. Listen

I totally understand why men who have been through divorces and break-ups of long term relationships might go MGTOW. But they try to recruit the young, and I don't understand why young men without these experiences would go for it.

If a man marries a woman who has kids by another man or other men, generally, the woman is probably pretty high risk. I'd put Brady Bunch situations in another category. If she was married, faithfully, to a man and didn't sleep around beforehand, and he died, she might not be high risk.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Ghost wrote:Even if you've never known anything else, how does any man ever - under any circumstances - think that raising another man's kids is a good idea?
Adopting an orphan and being a foster parent are noble things. That's not bad. You speak too generally. I do see a problem with stepping into a situation to compete with a 'baby daddy.' If he's dead, I don't see it as an issue. Marrying a widow with children may make sense if a man is a widower with children. There are no ex's to compete for attention, just the ex's parents, in some cases.

It's kind of a fair deal, too. The widower needs a mom for his kids. A single woman might not have the mothering skills developed, and it may be tough for her to jump into mommy role without even having been a mother herself. The widow needs a dad for her kids, too, and the widower is an experienced dad. She didn't have the kids from sleeping around or leave their father.

There are some situations where it makes sense.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 7th, 2020, 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

You know, I'd always wished that someone, other than my biological father, had raised me.

This idea that natural, non-adoptive families are perfect and wonderful is a pile of crap. I consider this to be the victim mentality nonsense of the adopted, who can't get over the fact that once they're born, they need to grow up and become adults on their own.

The difference is that bio-parents assume that their kids are their private property, by virtue of DNA. Adoptive parents, however, are suppose to walk on eggshells over these issues.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
The Un-American
Freshman Poster

Post by The Un-American »

I too notice that even women I am friends with and that are nice to me have a "wall" that I can't cross. It's like no matter how cool a chick seems, there is a snob hidden inside deep down.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

The Un-American wrote:I too notice that even women I am friends with and that are nice to me have a "wall" that I can't cross. It's like no matter how cool a chick seems, there is a snob hidden inside deep down.
There's nothing wrong with that. If you had a female friend who wanted something more than just being friends, and you weren't interested, wouldn't you have a "wall"?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Zambales wrote:
The Un-American wrote:I too notice that even women I am friends with and that are nice to me have a "wall" that I can't cross. It's like no matter how cool a chick seems, there is a snob hidden inside deep down.
There's nothing wrong with that. If you had a female friend who wanted something more than just being friends, and you weren't interested, wouldn't you have a "wall"?
Especially the ones who are taken, ought to have such a wall. Or else they would not be awfully faithful now would they be?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Zambales wrote:
Especially the ones who are taken, ought to have such a wall. Or else they would not be awfully faithful now would they be?
Exactly!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Ghost wrote:Even if you've never known anything else, how does any man ever - under any circumstances - think that raising another man's kids is a good idea? That anything good could ever come from it? I've seen such idiotic moves even in my own family. I just don't understand it. Why are some men bound and determined to cuckold themselves intentionally? Virtually every problem this society has comes from idiotic men. A woman can try to push her thugspawn on other guys all day long, but she has no power until some moron wifes her up and gives her everything.
You mean to say you won't date a mom? :P :P
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 7th, 2020, 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

There are more and more men in America starting ignore American women. Men in the US really are tuning American women out. :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:There are more and more men in America starting ignore American women. Men in the US really are tuning American women out.
This is about MGTOW - the idea is about passive resistance against feminism. Be risk averse. Better safe than sorry.
Nobody can criticise you if you reject psychotic American women. However most men still do not know how to say NO.

Feminists are telling MGTOW who are refusing to date American women out of legal concern and reject feminism that such talk is 'Hate Speech'. Or a 'good' feminist argument is NAWALT (shaming language - not all women are like that)

Still whatever, there is no law which can force men to socialize with women if they do not want out of whatever reason.