Anyone here gets shamed for being with foreign women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Anyone here gets shamed for being with foreign women?

Post by Dragon »

I was wondering if any of you guys have experiences from friends/family/coworkers/etc shaming you or talking behind your back about dating/marrying foreign women. Would be nice if you guys could share some of your experiences.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Anyone here gets shamed for being with foreign women?

Post by Hero »

Dragon wrote:I was wondering if any of you guys have experiences from friends/family/coworkers/etc shaming you or talking behind your back about dating/marrying foreign women. Would be nice if you guys could share some of your experiences.
Oh, all the time! One guy called me a pervert because I went to the Philippines and dated girls in their 20's (I was 44 at the time). This same guy also thinks that it's perfectly OK for a guy to take it up the rear from another guy, and that I'm a bigot because I disagree with that.

Also, on another forum, I posted about my search in the Ukraine for a bride. One idiot actually asked "So you're not good enough for American women?" Yes, he actually thought that American women were superior to Ukrainian women. What an incredibly arrogant, xenophobic, and ignorant thing to say. American women have NOTHING on Ukrainian women, whether it be looks, brains, kindness, dignity, style, or social graces. Of course Ukrainian women are far from perfect.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

It's a fair question! In all honesty, I think my wife probably gets more shame for marrying me (a man 19 years older) and I do. Once the person in doubt meets my wife, they TOTALLY understand why I married her.

So the moral of the story is to marry well and that problem will go away quickly.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Dragon wrote:I was wondering if any of you guys have experiences from friends/family/coworkers/etc shaming you or talking behind your back about dating/marrying foreign women. Would be nice if you guys could share some of your experiences.
I've never had anything negative said about me as far as I know.

I have heard women mocking men on forums though for marrying a foreigner. Something to the effect of "You're only with her because you can't get a woman here" :roll:
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

A number of years ago ... when my Brazilian ex-GF's family had contacted my own, w/o my oversight, my dad did make a bunch of comments about them being communists, for being from South America :roll:

Today, since Mel (American woman with Naval family background) had shielded her household from my own, there are no such questions anymore. In fact, my dad no longer cares about my destiny, since he doesn't hear from anyone.

When I'd told him that I was settling down with a classmate from Rhode Island (BTW, I'm from MA), his response was ... 'whatever'. Some ppl may have felt hurt by that but for me, it's better to have ppl like him out of my life.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

No, but I would just laugh it off. At the end of the day, I got to ravage a hot girl who was super into me, while most shamers aren't getting much of anything.

The memory still brings a Cheshire Cat grin to my face. Her yoga pants hanging off my chair like a mercy flag as she thrust her hips into me with machine gun intensity. Her cries of orgasmic bliss - echoing so loud I thought the neighbours might come knocking - puncuated by faint whimpers and adoring pecks.

At any point during the act, do you think I gave the slightest thought to all these overrated American women who would reject me at "hello?"
Last edited by Jeremy on August 15th, 2015, 11:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

They are all jealous because we got something better and don't have to suffer :)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 7th, 2020, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Guys, most folks are ignorant to things beyond the USA (their community). The comment about a dude pole smoker having a problem with a 40 something dude seeing a 20 something chica does highlight a real problem. On the thread about gays I basically said so what... go be gay it's fine. But if I want to be with a younger Colombiana (or older, etc) you need to give me my space to do that as well.

I encourage you to take the high ground. Let AW run their BS on any man that will put up with it. Be all for dudes pounding on other dudes, because then you don't have to tolerate anyone ragging on you for preferring foreign women. And if you take that approach they will back off.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't recall that ever happening in the US. Before I married my wife, I had an American female coworker in Indonesia, a husky young single woman, who had never met my wife (then fiancé). She asked me how I knew she wasn't just marrying me for my money. I thought that was rather rude, but this woman seemed to be lacking in some of the finer points of social graces at times, anyway. I found out later that she'd had a boyfriend who'd either scammed her or freeloaded off of her before breaking up with her.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I don't even know how anyone could be bothered by what others think. I've never cared about other people's opinions. It's your life, who cares what some idiot nobody thinks. Let them lead their miserable lives while you live your much better life. When you're on the beach or in a lively town or being smiled at by women in the street, think of them in their grey world and laugh. Rejoice in their misery. Get right in their faces and laugh at them. You're the one enjoying a nice, tight body, you're the one being served, you're the one enjoying the company of a female whose aim it is to be pleasant to you. Not them. You. Tell them this. Mock them and taunt them.

Remind them what a miserable society they live in and what substandard women they have to tolerate. Describe their life to them and keep making the comparison between you and them and press their buttons over and over again. Compare their wife or girlfriend to yours and smirk. Tell them how many more years of great sex you have ahead of you then ask them what they'll be doing while you're having the time of your life.
Vendri
Freshman Poster

Post by Vendri »

I sure as hell would not be bothered, especially if it was some narcissistic Feminist pig who tried shaming me and the GF.

And hey, I think it'd be great target practice against the enemy: Since Feminists want to act like they're so Anti-Racist, and since the most popular Foreign women are of course gorgeous Asians, we can look at it like this.

Attack by Feminist: "Asian women are a bunch of gold-digging whores!"
Retort: So audaciously claims the one who lives in a system of guaranteed Alimony to the wife the minute you feel like getting divorced, a dating culture where despite Feminism and "Gender Equality" you Still expect the man to pay for both his AND your way, and a dating culture where he has to make an obscene amount of money for you to even CONSIDER getting Serious with him to begin with. How's THAT for gold-digging? Also you are simultaneously a Feminist AND a crypto-Nazi, how fitting considering the known connection of the two groups. :wink:

Attack by Feminist: "You only want them because you can't get or handle a REAL woman!"
Retort: If Asian women so inferior to you and as you imply, not "Real" women, why do you feel such a need to viciously attack them? Answer that for me will you, narcissistic princess? :) Is it because you know in the age of things such as the Internet and International Travel, that we men don't have to deal with your nightmare Femispherical Matriarchy system anymore if we do not want to?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

OMG, this happened to me in May. My feminazi sister shamed me for going to Mexico. She said going there was dangerous and that I was "naive" (I guess in America, being open-minded and curious is seen as being naive). What a f***ing bitch! Tow days ago she e-mailed me about roaming cell phone charges and that I owe her some money. I'm also worried she or my dad will lecture me about not going to Mexico (they obviously believe EVERYTHING they hear on the news). I guess I'm going to terminate my service with Verizon wireless FOR GOOD and instead go with Mobal. I'm also going to block her email address.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

How I long for the day when I can witness an argument between a femcunt or a fake asian westernized girl and a real asian.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

MattHanson1990 wrote:OMG, this happened to me in May. My feminazi sister shamed me for going to Mexico. She said going there was dangerous and that I was "naive" (I guess in America, being open-minded and curious is seen as being naive). What a f***ing bitch! Tow days ago she e-mailed me about roaming cell phone charges and that I owe her some money. I'm also worried she or my dad will lecture me about not going to Mexico (they obviously believe EVERYTHING they hear on the news). I guess I'm going to terminate my service with Verizon wireless FOR GOOD and instead go with Mobal. I'm also going to block her email address.
Maybe get of your sister's plan, get out of her house, and get a job?