What would you pay?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
HappyinEurope
Freshman Poster

What would you pay?

Post by HappyinEurope »

I had a conversation with a friend who saw a picture of a stunning beauty on a dating site and said: "I wish I had her phone number." Asking for a girl’s phone number is the very first check you make of her level of interest, that’s how important it is. This is not being aggressive or pushy. This is simply a matter of trying to ascertain how interested she is in you. What if you had to pay for her number to call? What if a guy said he wanted money for his number? Would you pay for a girls phone number? What if she invited you to call, would you then? And how much, $5, $10 or more?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What would you pay?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Not a dime.

Just zoom in and you can see the dollar signs in her eyes... if she was a prostitute, then fine, but why pay just to call her? She may just as easily hang up on you and you will have wasted a few perfectly good bucks on nothing.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

This picture looks like a photo montage, (woman + blue dress) - you need several very clear and large pictures of a person, taken from several sides, from head to toes, to judge his or her looks.

To pay for what? Such pictures are everywhere, on plenty of dating sites, and for sure many of them are nothing but fakes.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

HappyinEurope wrote:I had a conversation with a friend who saw a picture of a stunning beauty on a dating site and said: "I wish I had her phone number." Asking for a girl’s phone number is the very first check you make of her level of interest, that’s how important it is. This is not being aggressive or pushy. This is simply a matter of trying to ascertain how interested she is in you. What if you had to pay for her number to call? What if a guy said he wanted money for his number? Would you pay for a girls phone number? What if she invited you to call, would you then? And how much, $5, $10 or more?

Why would I pay a dime for contact with some vastly over marketed gold digger,?
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

For a phone number? Nothing. There's an old saying about that, but in truth I like to know what I'm dealing with & if I was paying to actually have sex with her that wouldn't be that kind of situation.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

If a woman is prepared to sell her phone number to a total stranger, what does that say about her?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Yohan wrote:This picture looks like a photo montage, (woman + blue dress) - you need several very clear and large pictures of a person, taken from several sides, from head to toes, to judge his or her looks.

To pay for what? Such pictures are everywhere, on plenty of dating sites, and for sure many of them are nothing but fakes.
I think you're right, this is a fake. Look at her face from the top of her lips downwards. It has a different shade of skin and it has that masculine look to it. This pic has been morphed for sure.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

What a silly question. Paying for numbers sounds pretty efficient to me. At least you know you'll be heard out. Movie stars do it all the time.

1. Hey this is Leonardo DiCaprio, I got your number from my agent (who I pay $150/hr). Would you like to get dinner sometime?

2. Hey this is John Smith, i'm the agent for Leonardo DiCaprio, he would like to invite you to have private party this afternoon.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

HappyinEurope wrote:I had a conversation with a friend who saw a picture of a stunning beauty on a dating site and said: "I wish I had her phone number." Asking for a girl’s phone number is the very first check you make of her level of interest, that’s how important it is. This is not being aggressive or pushy. This is simply a matter of trying to ascertain how interested she is in you. What if you had to pay for her number to call? What if a guy said he wanted money for his number? Would you pay for a girls phone number? What if she invited you to call, would you then? And how much, $5, $10 or more?

Let me ask you this. If we lived in a caveman civilization (which never existed), and there was no money, do you think your friend would gather as many buffalo as he could and just give them to her, hoping that she would then be his girlfriend? *

Do you think God designed woman with a dollar bill slot?

She must give herself to you freely. Sex is not supposed to be a transaction. It is supposed to be about two people who care about each other uniting as one. She should want the man at least as much as the man wants her. That way the man doesnt have to pay.

If you have to pay, then she's not interested in YOU. She is interested in YOUR money. There is a slight difference there, which you ought to instruct your friend on.

* Also keep in mind what this says about you (or your friend). You feel that you have to purchase the attention and affection of a woman. Does that ring in your ears as a winner? Do you think that she will think that just because a man is willing to purchase her presence that she will respect that man? When she knows that there are millions of men that she would have sex with for free. Do you think the men she really wants would have to purchase her presence? No, they do not have to purchase her. She gives herself freely and willingly.

Now if she is digging for gold, then your friend will have an opportunity for a mechanical, emotionless sexual affair of limited duration.

And always remember: The man is the prize, not the woman. Men fool themselves into thinking that women are better than them. They are not. Who is it that can be 60 years old and still date and marry 21 year olds? Who is it that can still make children at age 60? Whose last names do we have? Life is really about men. Women are just around to help out. They are not the main subject or goal. The whole reason we pursue them literally evaporates by the time they are age 35 (their beauty).
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

What a silly question.
This ^
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

having her number only has value if she wants you to have it
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
HappyinEurope
Freshman Poster

Post by HappyinEurope »

BlackKnight wrote:What a silly question. Paying for numbers sounds pretty efficient to me. At least you know you'll be heard out. Movie stars do it all the time.

1. Hey this is Leonardo DiCaprio, I got your number from my agent (who I pay $150/hr). Would you like to get dinner sometime?

2. Hey this is John Smith, i'm the agent for Leonardo DiCaprio, he would like to invite you to have private party this afternoon.
I agree, when a woman gives you her phone number it is meaningfull. Dating sites should be like Ebay where you can bid on a date or a phone number, only if she approves your bid etc. Women and men can invite each each other to call or bid, give a rating etc. Of course this is all on a local level.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

A woman is not going to give her phone number to someone online she's never met unless she's a) stupid b) desperate c) fake.

Anyway, I don't see how this idea will benefit a man more. After all, a woman who allows herself be auctioned can't have much self-respect.
HappyinEurope
Freshman Poster

Post by HappyinEurope »

I think it would work if she makes money on it. (women and money again...) She would only let someone bid that is approved by her or invited by her.

If a guy likes a woman, he gives her an offer to go on a date or get her phone number. If she likes his profile and his offer, she can say yes, and get paid to go on a first date with him or get paid for her number. It just would save a lot of time, because if you are going to pay someone $100 to go on a date, they are going to be a lot more serious than they would if they paid a $30 membership to date 100 different girls on a dating site.

When the generous user, the person willing to pay for the first date, discovers the attractive user, those who accept money for the date, the generous user makes the bid.

For example a guy could offer her $80. She could come back and say: That's not enough, I would like $100. You could then counter that with: How about $90? Etc., etc.

It is already taking place on sites like Sugardaddie.com and SeekingArrangement.com.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

HappyinEurope wrote:I think it would work if she makes money on it. (women and money again...) She would only let someone bid that is approved by her or invited by her.

If a guy likes a woman, he gives her an offer to go on a date or get her phone number. If she likes his profile and his offer, she can say yes, and get paid to go on a first date with him or get paid for her number. It just would save a lot of time, because if you are going to pay someone $100 to go on a date, they are going to be a lot more serious than they would if they paid a $30 membership to date 100 different girls on a dating site.

When the generous user, the person willing to pay for the first date, discovers the attractive user, those who accept money for the date, the generous user makes the bid.

For example a guy could offer her $80. She could come back and say: That's not enough, I would like $100. You could then counter that with: How about $90? Etc., etc.

It is already taking place on sites like Sugardaddie.com and SeekingArrangement.com.
Go for it, and tell us how it went.

Return to “Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women”