What is the big deal about Filipinas?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

What is the big deal about Filipinas?

Post by Wolfeye »

Seriously, I don't think they're ugly or anything, but what is the big deal with them? Do they generally look that hot or act that great? I instantly assumed that they had a Mediterranean woman's curves & an Asian woman's features, but apparently that's not true.

Also, why is it spelled with an "F" instead of a "Ph" like the country?
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: What is the big deal about Filipinas?

Post by drealm »

Look at the chart below. Where do you think it's easiest for an average white guy to stand out the most and meet someone the quickest?

Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

They are the low hanging fruit lol
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 7th, 2020, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

It's not that Filipinas are so great compared to other groups of women. It's that the high-quality Filipinas are accessible to ordinary guys.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

It's more or less what lorenzo said. The Philippine is kind of like the low hanging fruit. I mean this as no disrespect to any Philippine people. Because of it's poverty there will be supply of women seeking a better life. Other places like Japan or even the E.E. will have less of this supply of women.

On top of that overseas expats on the average are not always the highest of quality but from reading reports it seems like the men who goes to the Philippines tend to be on the the the average even lower .
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

chanta76 wrote:It's more or less what lorenzo said. The Philippine is kind of like the low hanging fruit. I mean this as no disrespect to any Philippine people. Because of it's poverty there will be supply of women seeking a better life. Other places like Japan or even the E.E. will have less of this supply of women.

On top of that overseas expats on the average are not always the highest of quality but from reading reports it seems like the men who goes to the Philippines tend to be on the the the average even lower .
There is a big difference the moger expat types and men who marry. For one thing, its not a cheap proposal if the man is going to marry and bring his wife to the USA. Despite the feminist type caricature of mail order brides being brought over by a sleezy dude living in his mother's basement, the reality is quite different. The men involved tend to be above average income and education, and the marriages tend to last.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Ghost: Well, I'm not asking you to write a book, but keep the info coming! I just kind of landed on the idea of the Philipines & it stuck more solidly than I thought it would. Still would learn the language, but it's reading as a less-regimented Asian country where the women have some meat on them & the people can get by without being loaded. Don't know if that's true, but then that's why I'm asking for more information.

As I understand, there CAN be some serious problems with police & public- especially if you're not from around there & it shows. I also gather that there are a lot of muslims there. With all the bullshit that's going on with that today, I get a bit concerned. Also, there's the situation of living on an island. I don't usually like the concept of living on islands, simply because if there's a major storm or some kind of problem it can be hard to get off of it on the fly- but since there's a lot of them close together, maybe that would give you a different kind of advantage if some bullshit were to fly off.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

outwest,

that's the problem though. The legit guys do get their reputation ruin by the mongers however there is an ounce of truth that some expats that look for wives in asia are not the best type either. I'm not saying all of them but some of them.

I think it was ladislav who wrote that the Philippines seems to attract allot of low lives . I remember talking to one white guy who was an ESL teacher in Korea. He tried Korea but it didn't work out for him so he decided to focus on the Philippines to look for a wife or girl friend. He was way into his 40's and kind of weird. I asked him what he was looking for in nutshell he wanted a sex slave that can cook and clean for him. It's like for some expats they can't see the person but just buy into the stereotypes .
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

chanta76 wrote: the Philippines seems to attract allot of low lives .
That's another thing that I like about the Philippines. The other American guys over there can't hope to compete with me :P
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Men like young, slender women period. In the west, you have to look like a 22 year old Chad or hold some high status position like bartender/DJ/drug dealer to have access to it. In the Philippines, you just have to be somewhat normal looking and not remind them of grandpa. A Filipina's life mission is to get full nelsoned by whitey and pop out long nosed babies. :lol:
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

A mans looks isn't top priority for a Filpina. They either want a loyal loving husband or a man who will provide for her and her family. The latter should be avoided though unless one doesn't mind getting married under false pretences.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 7th, 2020, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 7th, 2020, 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

See, that's a thing- if someone's shoving me or something, I've got to fight back (otherwise it'll get worse- an easy victory as a motivator). Seems like a "damned you do & damned if you don't" situation. I don't think I'd rule the Philipines out entirely, but that insanely prideful style sounds like someone's going to try exciting their ego by starting some shit with the white guy. Good to know about Manila & Cebu, though. What are the cops like there? Do they go apeshit over nothing or what?

Honestly, I'd worry a bit about that south of the border, too. Anybody know anything specific about that?