Winston in China! Updates and Photos

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Post by gsjackson »

TheBoom wrote: Re: someone's question about working there when over 55.

Very hard to get VISAs in tier one cities like Shanghai after 55 unless lucky. Chinese consider 50 elderly. Many tier 2 cities that are too boring for young people will still hire older workers even into mid-60's.
Interesting info, and welcome to the forum from, I believe, the oldest fart here.

Re this last paragraph: this bias the Chinese have in favor of hiring only younger Americans to teach English is quite ironic. The Chinese evidently have no idea how much American schools have lapsed in imparting English literacy over the last few decades. The youngsters they're so eager to hire can teach only spoken English, within the narrowest framework of vocabulary and concepts. They can't even begin to teach written English, because they can't themselves construct coherent paragraphs. I say this after having graded many hundreds of papers written by American college students over the last several years.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

gsjackson,

South Korea and I heard Japan is kind of like that..but lately South Korea up the ante in hiring practice for ESL teachers. In general speaking they prefer white , young and attractive and in some cases prefer females. Only because there is too many male ESL teachers in Asia. There is ageism and racism in the hiring practice..

So for the older guys looking to teach ESL ..you have to balance that out with actually skills set. It helps if you were an actually teacher in the states BUT still you going to deal with ageism. From my experience they prefer someone under 30 years old.
TheBoom
Freshman Poster

Post by TheBoom »

recruiters in S Korea told me that for corporate training the big demand is for attractive white women under 35. South Korean biz people supposedly feel that if they are paying they should get what they want and they want babes.

Young 20 somethings with no real experience in the business world are a silly fit with teaching business English because you have to have worked in corporations to understand the issues and communication practices. Often grammar and vocabulary aren't near as important as things like tone and structure. Common for business execs to blurt out when someone is rambling: "what are you talking about, why should I care and what do you want me to do!" "Get on with it" in other words. Very different than the roundabout, build-from-the-ground-up Asian speech patterns.

However, the most popular EFL teacher in my training company in China was admired, according to the adult students, because he was "young, tall and good looking." Fortunately, I dealt with Biz English and presentation training otherwise no way I could have competed with him.

I do mainly one-on-one exec coaching in Taiwan (not EFL) and my biz experience is highly valued here which is a rarity in Asia. In general, Taiwanese view experience and age as a plus.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

You have to look at it this way to. What if you want to learn a foreign language. Obvious the skill set of the teacher is very important but what if the the choices were between a young attractive woman teaching vs a man or some old person. Obviously the young attractive female would hold my attention more.

In Asia look at the airlines they hire young skinny stewardess..it's more or less the same for the ESL teachers. Looks and ageism plays a factor. Saying that I did see ugly looking ESL teachers in South Korea...I remember seeing this really tall but kind of looks likes Frankenstein white guy as an ESL teacher ...who knows he may have great experience..so it's not always the case.

At the same time if your straight out of college and can get real work ..going overseas to teach ESL is usually the bottom on the list.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I have to add I had friends who are Korean American who taught English in South Korea..these are Korean American males..it took them awhile to find work because of discrimination in the hiring practice.

ESL recruiters in South Korea prefer white females ..that are young and attractive. What about white males? There are too many of them already in South Korea and the reputation is that they fool around instead of teaching..saying that they still hire white guys. Black or brown color people will have harder time even harder than a Asian American in teaching ESL.

But there still is a demand for ESL teachers....I think to some degree there is high turn over rate for some schools in South Korea so they are always looking for positions. At the same time..I believe in the long run it's dead end job.

You can do business English but it would help if you actually have business experience but if you do have business experience why switch careers as an ESL teacher ? You can always supplemental your income by tutoring on the side. Better open your own school . Some ESL teachers open up their own school and that's how they make some real money.

Other ESL teachers specialize and if they are really good at let say Toefl you can charge a high price for tutoring..Sometimes I hear up to 80,000 won an hour if your really good. That's almost $75 an hour USA. So there are ESL teachers that do make good money but being white or good looking is not enough ..The skill set is more important in the long run.

However, many ESl teacher in Asia just party for the most part...and that's why they sometimes have a crappy reputation.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update: The Breakup

Hi everyone,
Well Lisa and I split up. After 2 happy weeks together of romance, fun and sex, she started becoming irritable and moody, then she started unnecessary arguments about little things or nothing. I knew then that that was a bad sign. Any girl who starts unnecessary arguments a lot has issues or is unhappy. I guess she couldn't contain her true personality for long. Eventually she told me she wasn't happy with me and didn't love me anymore, and didn't know why. Just like that. The thing is, I NEVER did anything wrong. I swear.

Sure we had a few misunderstandings and disagreements, but who doesn't? She just kept spinning everything against me, like an enemy does. Every little misunderstanding or disagreement became a grave violation to her, and an unpardonable sin as well. Even if the misunderstanding was not my fault, or understandable, still it counted as a big penalty point against me, and was a sign of our incompatibility. This would be true even if I was perfect and flawless. Eventually, she added up all the penalty points in her mind and began to hate me, using every excuse she could find.

Obviously, she is one of those MISANTHROPE types who hates everyone and finds something wrong with everyone to use against them. They are very common in America, but I didn't know that China had them too. They find something wrong with everyone without fail, even if the person is perfect. And for some reason, they never realize that the problem is them, always with everyone else. After a while, they SPIN everything against you, even the most innocent things, as though they were your enemy trying to bring you down. Everything you do is interpreted negatively, every misunderstanding is a crime that can't be forgotten, etc. Even if apologies are exchanged, they never truly forget it. Eventually they reach a breaking point and eject you from their life. After that, they become vindictive and hateful towards you, throwing nasty insults and shaming you, as if you did something terrible, when in fact you didn't. It's very weird and illogical. Have any of you known anyone like that?

I've known a number of misanthropes. They tend to be attracted to me because they are negative like me, and hate BS and tend to be freethinkers too. In fact, the guy who helped me start my website was like that too. He hated 100 percent of everyone he ever met, without fail. Even if you were perfect, he found a reason to dislike you and hate you. So I've seen the pattern before. Misanthropes tend to have very few or no friends, not surprisingly, because they find a reason to dislike everyone eventually, without fail. Yet they never see that the problem is them. Once they hate you and had enough of you, they throw cruel insults and try to shame you so that you feel like you are a terrible despicable person. It's totally insane and illogical.

The thing is, I can understand if two opposing generals on the battlefield spun everything against each other, because officially they are enemies after all. So they will try to exploit each other's weaknesses. But I can't understand it when your own "friend or girlfriend" spins things against you, as if they were your enemy, and tries to exploit your weaknesses. Do any of you get that? It simply doesn't make sense.

All of this is very disappointing though, because I thought Lisa was my soulmate and understood me deeply and loved me for me, something which is rare. So I was quite shocked in disbelief when she had it and left and became hateful and vindictive for no reason. It took me a week to get over it. I was so depressed. We seemed so happy and in love for two weeks. I don't see how it could have all just turned like that. This isn't the first time this happened. I've had happy perfect relationships before which suddenly turned on one little thing, which is nonsensical because if a woman truly loves you, she won't turn on you over one little thing. Happy couples don't argue about little things, only unhappy couples do. So you gotta wonder if she ever truly loved me in the first place, or if she has serious issues.

Before she left, Lisa confessed that she had a mental illness, which her psychiatrist called "depressive neurosis". I don't know if she was trying to give me the old "It's not you, it's me" line to let me down nicely and not hurt me, or if she was trying to make me reject her so her job of dumping me would be easier. However, I can believe that she has a mental disorder, because she does have strange mood swings, and fixates on little things and can't let go of them. And worse of all, she changes her mind many times a day and contradicts herself about many things. Thus she is highly unstable, and mentally unstable too, which she admits to. She is definitely a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde type, with a split personality. She's like multiple people in one.

Her traits are indicative of bipolar disorder, so she may have that. I've had bipolar friends before and they change their mind many times a day frivolously and are highly unstable and get tired of others quickly so you can only be with them for a while before they need to eject you. Lisa said that she was off her medication and trying to live without it, but the stress of our trip and her getting annoyed at my "annoying habits" as she called them, made her symptoms worse. I believe she probably has some type of neurosis, perhaps bipolar, and is a misanthrope as well. And she also may have split personality disorder too. Whats weird is that I tend to attract crazy types like that.

On our last day together, Lisa claimed that I was the "stupidest man" she ever met in her life, which was extreme and over the top. No way am I the stupidest guy anyone's ever met. It sounds like she's just launching fictitious insults at me for no reason to justify her hatred of me. Then she said that American women have a right to reject me because I have nothing to offer to them, and that American women are the highest class women in the world, so they have a right to be the pickiest women. Then she said that American women are not fake, and that no one is really fake, it's just that they don't like me. It's like she was fishing for excuses to shame me in any way possible. This after she originally thought I was brilliant and that my website was great. Go figure. She's like a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

Btw, in case any of you are wondering if I might be "despicable" as Lisa claimed, you can ask Rock or Ethan_sg. Both have spent a lot of time with me and will tell you that I may be slow and lazy, but definitely not despicable. There's no way that a kind easygoing guy like me can be despicable, except to a misanthrope who eventually hates everyone.

Lisa also put me in unfair situations and used it against me. When we went from Xiamen to Xi'an, she put us on a 39 hour train ride with NO SEAT! We had to sit on our luggage and wait for available seats, which never came because Chinese trains are always super packed and overcrowded, unlike Russian trains which always have available seats and beds. I assumed Chinese trains were like Russian trains, and found out the hard way that they weren't, obviously because Russia is nowhere near as crowded as China is, so their trains always have available seats and beds and so you can show up at the train station and easily buy a seat or bed. Obviously, I suffered and was unhappy about this, as anyone would. Who would not suffer on a 39 hour train ride with no seat? Yet because I suffered, Lisa used it against me and saw it as a sign of weakness and that I wasn't masculine enough for her. Wtf? Um duh! What did she expect me to do, be happy and not suffer on a 39 hour train ride with no seat?! What the f**k?! I told Chinese guys about this, and they said that Lisa is insane and unreasonable to expect me to not suffer on such a seatless train ride.

Anyhow, because I was unhappy and suffered on that train ride, Lisa turned it against me and right after the ride, when we were relieved it was over, she said she didn't love me anymore and wanted to go home soon! Wtf? Hardships like this are supposed to bring a couple CLOSER, not split them apart. Geez. How come other stable couples can endure such hardships without arguing, yet Lisa can't? Instead, she uses it against me and changes her "love for me" over it, as though she were an enemy trying to ferret out and exploit my weaknesses. Again, I can understand an enemy doing this, but a friend or girlfriend?! Wtf?

But the thing is, Lisa was at fault for that train ride, not me. I had originally wanted to wait two days so we could get a seat, and spend the two days in Xiamen near the beach in a romantic hotel. But Lisa was impatient and felt that was a waste of time. Everything in her life was a rush. She could not relax and be romantic and enjoy our supposed "peace and happiness". I knew that was a bad sign, because everyone says if a girl really likes you or loves you, she will care more about just BEING TOGETHER than about where you go. A vacation is not supposed to be stressful either. So it was a bad sign that Lisa cared more about rushing to the next destination to move the schedule forward, than about enjoying a happy romantic time together. So the whole fiasco could have been prevented if she had listened to my plan. We could have spent two more romantic happy days together in Xiamen, then get seats or beds on the train and the ride would have been more comfortable. But she was reckless and wanted to go NOW, even if it meant not having a seat for 39 hours. Very stupid decision for sure. Even though it was her mistake and fault, she used it against me. Go figure.

It also seemed like higher forces were trying to sabotage us with unusual events that don't normally happen when I travel alone. I used Ctrip.com to book seats on that train the day before, but they would not process my payment for some unknown reason, which does not usually happen. Ctrip usually processes my payment in one minute, so this was not normal. So on the day of our departure, our train tickets were not confirmed. It was like the hand of God BLOCKED Ctrip from processing our tickets, so that Lisa would use it against me and ruin our relationship. It seemed that unusual and improbable events were trying to sabotage our relationship right from the onset of our trip, things that don't normally happen when I travel alone. Also, the first hotel we went to in Xiamen refused to let foreigners stay, which was unusual too according to locals, and when I argued with them, Lisa used it against me and condemned me. Everything I do is wrong to her, even if it's normal. Apparently I'm not allowed to be myself around her.

Later on, when we tried to take a ferry to a famous island off of Xiamen, the tickets were sold out at the main ferry terminal. So ticket hawkers approached us to sell us independent tickets to the island from smaller ship ports. Lisa suggested we buy tickets from them. I was skeptical, since I don't like to buy tickets from strangers without uniform, so I asked how we can know if the tickets were real. I thought my skepticism was understandable. But again Lisa turned it against me. She became angry and moody for hours after that, because she claimed that I "didn't trust her". I explained to her many times that I didn't trust strangers selling tickets, not that I didn't trust her personally, so she needn't take it personally. But she could not control herself she said, she was mad at me and moody and could not forget it.

Eventually we bought overpriced tickets from the independent ticket sellers, and ended up going to the island as we planned. So all should have been ok after that right? Nope! Lisa remained angry and moody for hours and could not enjoy herself on the island, because she kept muttering that "You don't trust me! You don't trust me!" Wtf? What a basketcase! Geez God. Why can't I have a NORMAL girlfriend? Sheesh.

So you see, it's like when I'm happy and finally in a relationship I want, higher forces will start making little things go wrong to sabotage it. Things that don't normally happen when I'm alone. Perhaps I am not meant to be happy in a relationship or couple, so when I am lucky enough to find one finally, higher forces work to thwart it. I don't know. But I cursed God for this. After I wait 3 years for a Chinese girlfriend, he sabotages it. This is not the first time this happened either. In 2001 when I had a perfect passionate relationship with my American girlfriend Danielle, one day when everything was going great, she cleaned my windshield of snow and while doing so, her house keys fell out of the side pocket of her purse. That caused a chain of events that turned our relationship around 180 and ruined it. I was shocked and in denial and disbelief.

So even when I get lucky and a miracle happens to bring me the perfect girlfriend, the universe or God has to ruin it with improbable events that don't normally happen and should NOT happen. What are the odds that your house keys will fall out of your purse just because you lean forward a bit? It's improbable, yet it ruined our perfect relationship. Stupid. I kept wondering what would have happened if I had put her house keys inside her purse for her and zipped it up, then maybe we wouldn't have broken up. I wondered about this a million times, because I could not accept that an unusual little thing like that could turn the tide of a great relationship, just when things were going great and my dream romance was coming true. Totally inexplicable and unacceptable. I couldn't make sense out of it. It makes you wonder if some people truly are cursed.

The thing is, I see lots of couples traveling together. They do not argue over little things, so why does my girlfriend have to? Why am I so unlucky? Why can't I have a normal stable girlfriend like everyone else? Especially European couples who are backpacking together, they seem very mature and do not argue over little things, and when they face obstacles and hardships, they work together as a team to deal with them. Not like Lisa who gets moody for hours over one little thing that's not even my fault! Sheesh. Some people have no tolerance for disagreements or misunderstandings and they expect you to read their mind and always be on the same page as them, which is totally unreasonable and unrealistic. Lisa apparently expected me to read her mind and agree with her on everything and let her make all the decisions, and if I can't, then she cannot tolerate it and becomes angry and moody.

This also puts me in a no win situation between a rock and a hard place. You see, if I let Lisa make all the decisions and decide everything, then I will be seen as weak and unmasculine and she will use it against me. But if I try to be the boss and leader make all the decisions, then she will fault me for not listening to her or trusting her. Either way I lose. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. This is a classic problem with American women, but I didn't expect it with Lisa. If you listen to them, you are weak, but if you don't, then you are rude and insensitive. Hard to find a balance between, if there is one.

Now this is speculative, but things seemed to turn when i bought her a pure 24k gold pendant necklace. Before that things were fine, but after that things began to worsen. So i wonder if bringing gold into our relationship somehow corrupted the purity of our relationship. After all, gold symbolizes greed and materialism, not love. So perhaps it spoiled things. Who knows. Either way it was a mistake to buy an expensive gift for such an unstable girl simply because i was in love.

After Lisa left, I didn't know what to do. She recommended I go East toward Beijing, because it's more tourist friendly and modern. Originally we were supposed to go to Xining in Qinghai province, which is in the West China desert near Mongolia. But she said that would probably be rough for me and not as tourist friendly. However, traversing the nomadic plains desert in West China toward Mongolia, Tibet or Nepal sounds a lot more EXOTIC and adventurous than going to a touristy city like Beijing just to see the Great Wall, Tianmen Square and Forbidden City. Most of my friends recommended I go to Beijing, but I'm not sure I would enjoy it alone. Plus it's too crowded there.

So I headed west toward Chengdu, because it's the closest city to Ganzi, a Tibetan region. I'm supposed to go to Ganzi at some point, because a psychic we met in Taiwan, who is a friend of my cousin, told me in a reading that I had to go there and repent for sins in a past life at a local Tibetan temple. According to his reading, I was a Tibetan spiritual priest or lama in Ganzi 4 or 5 lifetimes ago who had advanced to a high spiritual level and consciousness. But I fell in love with a woman there and violated my oath of celibacy. As a result, both of our karma was damaged heavily. The thing is, I had a lot of good karma and merit from my spiritual work in that lifetime, so I had enough good karma to earn a rebirth into the next life. However, the woman I had the affair with was ordinary and did not have enough karma from the damage to be reborn. So she became stuck "between worlds" in a hellish condition, and cursed me for it and haunted me for it to this day. That's the reason, the psychic said, I have bad luck and bad karma in this life when it came to relationships. Perhaps her lost soul repels every woman I get involved with?

I don't know if this story is true or not. Things like this can never be proven or disproven, but there is a lot we don't know about reality, so we can't discount anything. Still, it'd be interesting to go there to see if any past life memories come back, and if maybe there is at least some psychological benefit in going there and repenting for my sins in a past life. Rock recommended I go there and try it and see what happens. Whether it helps or not, it should be an interesting experience and adventure. All I have to lose is some time, after all.

Anyhow, I'm in Chengdu now. I figure I'll visit the famous panda bear preserve here, and then after that try to get info on how to get to Ganzi. I have no idea what to do even if I get there. I guess I'll have to trust the universe or higher forces and have faith that if I'm meant to go there, I will.

What do you all think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

damn...winston....not to sound like dick maybe this is your lot in life but at least for 2 weeks you had fun...
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Who would not suffer on a 39 hour train ride with no seat?
How were you able to sleep?

edit:
Yeah, you never should have bought her that expensive gift (the pure 24k gold pendant necklace), especially since you hadn't known each other that long.
Last edited by Gadfly on August 20th, 2015, 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Gadfly wrote:
Who would not suffer on a 39 hour train ride with no seat?
How were you able to sleep?
A better question would be why didn't he just offer a $50 - $100 for a seat or room? Geez. That would have showed her a real man :lol:
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Winston wrote:
Before she left, Lisa confessed that she had a mental illness, which her psychiatrist called "depressive neurosis"...I believe she probably has some type of neurosis, perhaps bipolar, and is a misanthrope as well. And she also may have split personality disorder too. Whats weird is that I tend to attract crazy types like that.

What do you all think?
Winston, I keep posting here that the available pool of Chinese women you will meet online are generally wacked out unless you are young and get a younger one. On the surface they seem OK and are very caring...but it does not take long to see the personality defects.

I also keep preaching that Thai women are superior is most every way to Filipinas and Chinese. Meet some normal Thai ladies online and then go there, you will thank me later. They have higher standards and education similar to the Chinese but are much more normal. In the meantime, keep dipping into that sweet and sour sauce LOL!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Lorenzo

There was a guy named repatriate i believe that got ban but knew thailand very well as he claimed. Thai women from what other he said are not good wife material. They are either flaky or cheaters according to him.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Update: The Breakup
Hi everyone,
Well Lisa and I split up. After 2 happy weeks together of romance, fun and sex, she started becoming irritable and moody, then she started unnecessary arguments about little things or nothing. I knew then that that was a bad sign. Any girl who starts unnecessary arguments a lot has issues or is unhappy. I guess she couldn't contain her true personality for long. Eventually she told me she wasn't happy with me and didn't love me anymore, and didn't know why. Just like that. The thing is, I NEVER did anything wrong. I swear.

Obviously, she is one of those MISANTHROPE types who hates everyone and finds something wrong with everyone to use against them. They are very common in America, but I didn't know that China had them too. They find something wrong with everyone without fail, even if the person is perfect. And for some reason, they never realize that the problem is them, always with everyone else. After a while, they SPIN everything against you, even the most innocent things, as though they were your enemy trying to bring you down. Everything you do is interpreted negatively, every misunderstanding is a crime that can't be forgotten, etc. Even if apologies are exchanged, they never truly forget it. Eventually they reach a breaking point and eject you from their life. After that, they become vindictive and hateful towards you, throwing nasty insults and shaming you, as if you did something terrible, when in fact you didn't. It's very weird and illogical. Have any of you known anyone like that?

Her traits are indicative of bipolar disorder, so she may have that. I've had bipolar friends before and they change their mind many times a day frivolously and are highly unstable and get tired of others quickly so you can only be with them for a while before they need to eject you. Lisa said that she was off her medication and trying to live without it, but the stress of our trip and her getting annoyed at my "annoying habits" as she called them, made her symptoms worse. I believe she probably has some type of neurosis, perhaps bipolar, and is a misanthrope as well. And she also may have split personality disorder too. Whats weird is that I tend to attract crazy types like that.
Winston,
I just dumped a Colombian girl that had this disorder. I'll write a thread on this with all the details, so you could perhaps sticky it on the dating forum section for everyone's benefit. It's unbelievable that nobody talks about this openly in the mainstream or that fathers don't instruct their sons about it early on in life. It would save men a lot of suffering.

I've usually nexted girls at the first sign of problems or red flags, but this time around I (un)fortunately decided to stick to my guns to the ultimate consequences, for the sake of learning and "discovery", thinking I hadn't been open minded enough in the past. But this almost ends up costing me my sanity and life, very dangerous stuff to play with.

I've done my research, and the disorder is not Bipolar Disorder but actually called Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). Ususally bipolar's mood fluctuations take days or weeks, while BPD's can happen in a matter of minutes or hours, as you described.
There's a whole other bunch of symptoms that go with this and they usually match to the letter. I was scared shitless when i read this towards the end of the two month ordeal, it was so deeply disturbing i couldn't research anymore.
Right now I'm trying to put this in the past but it's tough, I'm sure you're going through the same f*cking cognitive dissonance Winston. Just remember you're not the insane person and let time do the healing, be happy in the sense that you dodged a bullet. Make sure to seek some company too, go see some of the other forum members over there.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Well, that's first somebody saying Thai women make good wives. That's like saying their police are good at solving crimes.

Anyway, I hope Winston keeps researching women in China because there is no shortage of them there.

All women have issues though, that's been a problem for men since the stone age.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

chanta76 wrote:Lorenzo

There was a guy named repatriate i believe that got ban but knew thailand very well as he claimed. Thai women from what other he said are not good wife material. They are either flaky or cheaters according to him.
The that guy, like most, was not picking the right Thai women. Most guys go over for a "good time" picking easy girls, semi-pros or P4P and don't select the more educated, conservative ones. The Thai women I met and communicated with would have all made respectable wives I'm sure, and none were the cheater type. Good Thai women will not meet you alone on the first date,they always bring a friend or family member. I doubt he had that experience.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I had fun tonight. At my hostel in Chengdu we had a hot pot dinner party for Valentine's day. Lots of girls and guys showed up. They were college age so I felt old. Lol. Then we went to a KTV for a few hours to sing and drink. After that we went to an outdoor barbecue stand until 3am. I met a lot of girls and got wechat contacts. We also formed our own wechat group too, like our own clique. Lol

Its nice having fun in a group again, which I dont usually experience. Groups make you feel stronger and more whole. That is, if they are friendly and social and make you feel like a part of them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne