White girl or death...wtf?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

White girl or death...wtf?

Post by drronnie »

I personally never understand some of the perpetual bachelors who are so into white girls eventhough the girls treat them like shit and would not even consider moving abroad and they even go as far as name calling white men who date Asian or Black girls.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: White girl or death...wtf?

Post by The_Adventurer »

Many on this board are outright white supremacists, while others are closet white supremacists. They believe white women are goddesses and the highest order of beauty. They think the rest of the world (of colour) agrees with them while "settling" for women of their own race.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Post by Thechamp »

Sounds like you have been reading that stupid Virgin site sluthate there all mentally ill on that site.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

drronnie wrote:I personally never understand some of the perpetual bachelors who are so into white girls eventhough the girls treat them like shit and would not even consider moving abroad and they even go as far as name calling white men who date Asian or Black girls.
Some men in USA, UK, Australia etc. are unable to jump over their own shadow.

Many Western men feel, something is wrong, but they hesitate to do something against it, they are often cowards, totally into P.C. behavior. They were trained as child by mothers and school that a woman cannot do anything wrong, so guilty is a good reason to remain silent for them, never talk back.

However regarding solely 'looks' and not 'behavior' there is also the feeling of 'preference' - even with me. Nothing really wrong with that.

While I am open to all races, I find Asian women fit me best.
Others are totally into blonde women, who should be tall - but most Asian women cannot offer that, their looks are different.

I do not think, that all 'white women' are treating men like shit, but of course in Western countries the majority are 'white women'.
For this reason some are looking to Russia, some consider Latin American countries...
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

All this racism without realizing that men all over the world are in the same boat. I know a lot of Thai men including me who have the same frustrations as these white supremacists but there is no need bashing other races for this.
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

You can't control what you're attracted to. If someone wants to shoot themselves in the foot out of a sense of misplaced devotion, despite poor treatment and everything else warning them to abandon ship, then it's on them. But you can't shame someone into being attracted to an aesthetic that holds no appeal for them, even if it might very well be a much better deal than what they have right now. If that was possible, the whole feminist fat-is-beautiful movement would be a smashing success instead of a big joke on the internet.

I'm not exactly sure what group of people you're talking about in particular (it definitely does sound more like sluthate or something similar). But there are a lot of racists on this board, and not all of them are white. I think we just happen to have the most vocal and incorrigible one.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Signet wrote:You can't control what you're attracted to. If someone wants to shoot themselves in the foot out of a sense of misplaced devotion, despite poor treatment and everything else warning them to abandon ship, then it's on them. But you can't shame someone into being attracted to an aesthetic that holds no appeal for them, even if it might very well be a much better deal than what they have right now. If that was possible, the whole feminist fat-is-beautiful movement would be a smashing success instead of a big joke on the internet.

I'm not exactly sure what group of people you're talking about in particular (it definitely does sound more like sluthate or something similar). But there are a lot of racists on this board, and not all of them are white. I think we just happen to have the most vocal and incorrigible one.
My point is actually that if somebody cannot get laid for some reason its not the fault of any black, Asian or any other kind of men. Its either the women being f***ed up in the head with way to high expectations or the person in questions is not attempting to date at all.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

drronnie, you are venturing into strange places of the internet (SlutHate) but I am far more interested in what places you are venturing into in real life.

About SlutHate, what you need to realize is that it is a website designed by a group of 1990s kids, virgins the lot of them, who initially started their website under the name PUAHate. PUA, as in Pick Up Artists. These guys are failed PUAs, conned by gurus and bitter about it. They are very much a part of modern internet culture, and as such make use of a lot of "memes". White girl or death is simply another one of those memes.

You are a fool for giving any of their nonsense any attention whatsoever, and for going to that website in the first place expecting to find anything but shit. If I may advice you, it would be to sign off and stop going there because it's a toxic dump that will do you no good, and a complete and utter waste of your time.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

As someone who prefers Latinas let me be the one to say there is nothing wrong with preferring white women and it is NOT racist. I think it is a bad idea to date all races of feminist personally.

There are white latinas guys. And very light skinned latinas. That would be the place to start IMO.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Are latin women any better?
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

chanta76 wrote:Are latin women any better?
If they say aye papi when you put it in their azz and que rico when you switch to their cooter... you have a winner ;)

But seriously... to generalize... way better.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 7th, 2020, 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

MarcosZeitola wrote:drronnie, you are venturing into strange places of the internet (SlutHate) but I am far more interested in what places you are venturing into in real life.

About SlutHate, what you need to realize is that it is a website designed by a group of 1990s kids, virgins the lot of them, who initially started their website under the name PUAHate. PUA, as in Pick Up Artists. These guys are failed PUAs, conned by gurus and bitter about it. They are very much a part of modern internet culture, and as such make use of a lot of "memes". White girl or death is simply another one of those memes.

You are a fool for giving any of their nonsense any attention whatsoever, and for going to that website in the first place expecting to find anything but shit. If I may advice you, it would be to sign off and stop going there because it's a toxic dump that will do you no good, and a complete and utter waste of your time.
You are right because the rampant hate for women as seen oon Sluthate does not lead to anything good and even if more people like Sodini or Elliott would have at least made the step of going abroad then the tragedies may have been averted but both would rather go for Western women.

I guess most of the Sluthate users would have been positively surprised if they meet women who are not like Western women. However if somebody has aaspergers then he would still have a hard time even with Asian women
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

MarcosZeitola wrote:drronnie, you are venturing into strange places of the internet (SlutHate) but I am far more interested in what places you are venturing into in real life.

You are right because the rampant hate for women as seen oon Sluthate does not lead to anything good and even if more people like Sodini or Elliott would have at least made the step of going abroad then the tragedies may have been averted but both would rather go for Western women.

I guess most of the Sluthate users would have been positively surprised if they meet women who are not like Western women. However if somebody has aaspergers then he would still have a hard time even with Asian women
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

drronnie wrote:You are right because the rampant hate for women as seen oon Sluthate does not lead to anything good and even if more people like Sodini or Elliott would have at least made the step of going abroad then the tragedies may have been averted but both would rather go for Western women.
So why are you on that site in the first place?
drronnie wrote:I guess most of the Sluthate users would have been positively surprised if they meet women who are not like Western women. However if somebody has aaspergers then he would still have a hard time even with Asian women
These people would be hopeless anywhere because their attitude is one of toxic mistrust. They are unable to see women as anything other then commodities, but overall they are "the enemy" to them. An enemy that happens to have a p***y they desperately want to f**k, but can't because they never take the initiative or are hopelessly ineffective in doing so.

Even if one has a social developmental disorder such as Aspergers or another form of autism, it is still possibly to form meaningful relationships with women. An Asian woman, especially South-East Asian from Japan or Korea, may be a lot more open to someone who is shy, introverted and has a humble attitude. Depending on a woman's culture, a shy but kind man would do better then a loud-mouthed, touchy-feely American braggart. Individual preferences notwithstanding.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144