Winston in China! Updates and Photos

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Post by chanta76 »

Which western countries dont have. I think this maybe unique with certain asian countries.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

On our last day together, Lisa claimed that I was the "stupidest man" she ever met in her life, which was extreme and over the top. No way am I the stupidest guy anyone's ever met. It sounds like she's just launching fictitious insults at me for no reason to justify her hatred of me. Then she said that American women have a right to reject me because I have nothing to offer to them, and that American women are the highest class women in the world, so they have a right to be the pickiest women. Then she said that American women are not fake, and that no one is really fake, it's just that they don't like me.
She sounds fairly bright :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A few updates and additional points:

1. I never told you all this. But lisa wasnt loyal to me either. While i was away in Taiwan, she dated an indian guy and even slept with him. She confessed all this to me openly. So she said it didnt count as cheating. Most of my friends said not to take her back but i was madly in love and thought she was my soulmate. So i fought to win her back. Now she misses him and is trying to go back to him but hes had it with her.

2. I found a way to contact that Indian guy she was dating. When lisa found out, she freaked out and lost it. She wrote me a suicide note and acted hurt and betrayed. What a basketcase. Anyway i had a friendly chat with him and found out that lisa lied to both of us about many things. So she is fully capable of lying to suit her purpose.

3. Dianne read about what happened with lisa above. Dianne said that even though lisa acted badly, she was right about one thing: that there is something in my personality and vibe that repels women. But dianne cannot explain it in words, just like lisa couldnt either. That sounds creepy. Wtf could it be? Could it be due to the curse that the psychic in taiwan told me about?

Regardless, how can i fix or change something bad about me that people cant even put into words? Wtf?

It also seems that only women can feel this bad vibe from me that repels. My male friends do not feel it. I dont know why.

4. I have a new love interest now. She is 28 and from shenzhen. I met her on a dating site. She is very sweet, caring and not materialistic at all. Her focus is on love, not money. We have similar views and attitudes on important areas of life. She likes me a lot and calls me everyday. My friends told me that she looks very sweet, down to earth and authentic. Definitely good wife material.

So how do i prevent this mysterious bad vibe of mine from interfering again with this relationship? The one that lisa and dianne talked about? Especially since they cannot explain it in words? How do you deal with something so indescribable?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BlackKnight wrote:
Gadfly wrote:
Who would not suffer on a 39 hour train ride with no seat?
How were you able to sleep?
A better question would be why didn't he just offer a $50 - $100 for a seat or room? Geez. That would have showed her a real man :lol:
This is a stupid question. You must be a low IQ poster.

Firstly, the tickets to the sleeper beds on the train cost almost 100 dollars so offering 100 dollars as a bribe would be senseless.

Second, those with sleeper beds are usually upper middle class so they dont need such money anyway. They are focused on comfort, not on taking small bribes that dont interest them.

Duh. Dont you have any commmon sense?

As to how to sleep on a train with no seat, well you dont. Even when you have a seat its hard to sleep on an upright seat. I certainly cant. Or you lay your head down on the meal table in front of you. Either way you cant sleep long.

On long train rides its better to have a sleeper. But the cost of a sleeper bed is almost the same as a plane ticket. So go figure. They arent as cheap as the sleeper beds on russian trains which are dirt cheap.

Thats why lisa was an imbecile to insist that we go on a train with no seats for 39 hours. Very stupid for sure. I shouldnt have listened to her. We were supposed to go to shanghai anyway but lisa said there was nothing special there so she didnt want to go. She was originally fine with going anywhere but she got more opinionated later on. Apparently not much appeals to her. And she cares more about where we go than about spending quality time together, which is upside down and messed up.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
adann
Freshman Poster

Post by adann »

Winston,

Some advice for you. At your age, finding a normal woman in China will be an uphill battle. Asian women in their late 20s, 30+ who arent married or have a bf.. usually have some sort of "issue". What this means is that there is a reason why local men arent interested in them. It is very odd for normal asian girls to not be married by 30. Play it safe and dont buy expensive gifts for a girl until enough time has passed.

p.s never ride trains in china (unless its a bullet train). too slow or too crowded. its best to fly.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

adann wrote:Winston,

Some advice for you. At your age, finding a normal woman in China will be an uphill battle. Asian women in their late 20s, 30+ who arent married or have a bf.. usually have some sort of "issue". What this means is that there is a reason why local men arent interested in them. It is very odd for normal asian girls to not be married by 30. Play it safe and dont buy expensive gifts for a girl until enough time has passed.

p.s never ride trains in china (unless its a bullet train). too slow or too crowded. its best to fly.
+1

Absolutely essential advice, Adann. All the Chinese girls I've dated online or above the age of 27 were nutcases. Chinese guys are practically psychic in this regard: they know who to date and who to avoid. There's a reason why some Chinese girls aren't married and no Chinese guy wants to date them...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston, I told you there was something fishy about Lisa. She always seemed like she was always hiding something and liked to lie about a lot of things. That's never a good sign...

Also, once a Chinese/Asian girl goes foreign (non-Asian), that's never a good sign for an Asian guy to date. They usually have issues. ...(As a disclaimer, not all Asian women who date foreign men are like this.)

Lisa always seemed depressed and manic in behavior; always changing moods from one day to the next. That should be a red flag for any guy dating a girl who displays this kind of behavior.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston wrote:A few updates and additional points:

3. Dianne read about what happened with lisa above. Dianne said that even though lisa acted badly, she was right about one thing: that there is something in my personality and vibe that repels women. But dianne cannot explain it in words, just like lisa couldnt either. That sounds creepy. Wtf could it be? Could it be due to the curse that the psychic in taiwan told me about?

Regardless, how can i fix or change something bad about me that people cant even put into words? Wtf?

It also seems that only women can feel this bad vibe from me that repels. My male friends do not feel it. I dont know why.

4. I have a new love interest now. She is 28 and from shenzhen. I met her on a dating site. She is very sweet, caring and not materialistic at all. Her focus is on love, not money. We have similar views and attitudes on important areas of life. She likes me a lot and calls me everyday. My friends told me that she looks very sweet, down to earth and authentic. Definitely good wife material.

So how do i prevent this mysterious bad vibe of mine from interfering again with this relationship? The one that lisa and dianne talked about? Especially since they cannot explain it in words? How do you deal with something so indescribable?
The good news is you are able to rebound and find a new girl quick but the bad news if the girls you dated in the past say you repel girls is not a good thing. Me thinks your new relationship might end up the same way. Sorry Winston I want the best for you. But I never met you so I can't say how you are in real life. Perhaps you act different around guys vs girls and that's why guys can't pick up what's wrong with you.

My advice Winston is if you have females friends or try to make female friends. ask them what they think of you. Granted friendship is not the same as romantic relationship so sometimes even a female friend cannot tell you in greater details if there is something wrong with you.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Adanna ,

Well Winston is almost 40. China is not like the Philippines where an 40 years can date a 20 years olds . So it's tough on Winston to date a much younger women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Chengdu is a great place to live. The traffic is light. City is relaxed. And subway has surprisingly few people. I was surprised. Low cost of living too. Would definitely consider chengdu as a place to live. However there arent as many hot girls here as in shenzhen or zhuhai. Lower percentage. And many girls here are darker skin too.

Im going on a panda tour tomorrow with a german guy I met in my hostel. Gotta sleep early and get up at 7am. You can only see pandas in the morning because they sleep in the afternoon after they eat. Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

adann wrote:Winston,

So wheres the advice? That sounded like a pessimistic assessment. No advice was given. Whats your suggestion? I dont feel complete without a chinese woman. I cant just get a wife in the Philippines. Vietnam may be a possibility. But China has billions of women. There must be a good match for me somewhere.

If unmarried chinese women have issues, well so do i. But two people with issues usually results in disaster. The issues dont create a bond.

However i may not have issues. Some people just have bad luck or have heavenly forces against them or have bad karma. I may be one of those. And maybe some Chinese women i meet who are still single are such types too.

The girl im talking to now and in love with, shes only 28 and her last boyfriend that she loved died in an accident. Thats why shes single. She never got over him. Until she met me that is. We connect in a deep way that makes us both feel alive and happy. And we have similar attitudes and views. Plus shes a hopeless romantic like me, which is rare because chinese women arent usually hopeless romantic types.

I showed her photos to my small happier abroad Wechat group and everyone there said she seems like a keeper and gem, including Ethan_sg and Ghost and Bao3niang.

Nothing wrong with trains. I love trains. As long as they have a sleeper bed. Or the ride is less than 15 hours. Flying is more expensive.

Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Winston wrote:4. I have a new love interest now. She is 28 and from shenzhen. I met her on a dating site. She is very sweet, caring and not materialistic at all. Her focus is on love, not money. We have similar views and attitudes on important areas of life. She likes me a lot and calls me everyday. My friends told me that she looks very sweet, down to earth and authentic. Definitely good wife material.
Good for you, but keep your guard up. 3rd reminder to You: Chinese women are cunning and manipulative, more so than any other Asian nationality. Just enjoy the ride and have fun and be ready to move on at the very first warning sign. Repeat after me, "I will not so stupidly and easily fall in love until she proves herself over 3 months, no matter how good the p***y feels" :)

Cheers
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote: The good news is you are able to rebound and find a new girl quick but the bad news if the girls you dated in the past say you repel girls is not a good thing. Me thinks your new relationship might end up the same way. Sorry Winston I want the best for you. But I never met you so I can't say how you are in real life. Perhaps you act different around guys vs girls and that's why guys can't pick up what's wrong with you.

My advice Winston is if you have females friends or try to make female friends. ask them what they think of you. Granted friendship is not the same as romantic relationship so sometimes even a female friend cannot tell you in greater details if there is something wrong with you.
Well i am skeptical of dianne saying that, because if dianne sensed that i had a bad vibe that repels women, then why did she stay with me for so many years? And why did she never bring it up to me even once? It sounds like dianne is trying to shame me by agreeing with lisa, perhaps out of revenge for dissing her.

Of course i have plenty of female friends. But they give vague answers to such questions. Some say they dont know. Others say i look weak and unmasculine. Others say to just be yourself or some other cliche. Etc.

Also keep in mind that three of my relationships lasted two years or more. So if i really repel women then how could three women stay with me for that long?

Anyhow, none of you are answering my question about why lisa would spin things against me like an enemy does. Why would a girlfriend do that? And why cant she be like other chinese girls i see out in public who are relaxed and happy with their boyfriends and not anxious or impatient or in a rush to get somewhere?

Lisa is definitely not fair or reasonable or clear headed or logical in her behavior and choices.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

zboy1 wrote:Winston, I told you there was something fishy about Lisa. She always seemed like she was always hiding something and liked to lie about a lot of things. That's never a good sign...

Also, once a Chinese/Asian girl goes foreign (non-Asian), that's never a good sign for an Asian guy to date. They usually have issues. ...(As a disclaimer, not all Asian women who date foreign men are like this.)

Lisa always seemed depressed and manic in behavior; always changing moods from one day to the next. That should be a red flag for any guy dating a girl who displays this kind of behavior.
How do you know? You only met her once or twice. You mean you saw her mood swings during her English classes? She usually masks it for a while. She appeared quite normal in front of Ethan_sg. So she can hide her nuttiness to an extent.

Well lisa is a divorced single mom so she has no choice but to date foreigners since chinese guys wont accept her. You gotta take that into account.

Btw lisa confessed to me that the real reason her ex husband ignored her was not because he suddenly decided to be cold and uncaring for no reason, as she alleged long ago. The real reason was because he got tired of dealing with her manic depressive mood swings and so he ignored her and gave up. If so then why didnt she tell me before?

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
chanta76 wrote: The good news is you are able to rebound and find a new girl quick but the bad news if the girls you dated in the past say you repel girls is not a good thing. Me thinks your new relationship might end up the same way. Sorry Winston I want the best for you. But I never met you so I can't say how you are in real life. Perhaps you act different around guys vs girls and that's why guys can't pick up what's wrong with you.

Well i am skeptical of dianne saying that, because if dianne sensed that i had a bad vibe that repels women, then why did she stay with me for so many years? And why did she never bring it up to me even once? It sounds like dianne is trying to shame me by agreeing with lisa, perhaps out of revenge for dissing her.

Of course i have plenty of female friends. But they give vague answers to such questions. Some say they dont know. Others say i look weak and unmasculine. Others say to just be yourself or some other cliche. Etc.

Also keep in mind that three of my relationships lasted two years or more. So if i really repel women then how could three women stay with me for that long?

Anyhow, none of you are answering my question about why lisa would spin things against me like an enemy does. Why would a girlfriend do that? And why cant she be like other chinese girls i see out in public who are relaxed and happy with their boyfriends and not anxious or impatient or in a rush to get somewhere?

Lisa is definitely not fair or reasonable or clear headed or logical in her behavior and choices.
At some stage, I think she realized at a gut level that you didn't satisfy her, that something was missing. So she started acting like a hard to be with bitch, both out of resentment and maybe to make an excuse for you guys to break up as soon as possible.

Or maybe she didn't much enjoy the quite beach time with you in Xiamen or got bored of it quickly. So she wanted to change an environment quickly to see whether or not she would feel better.