Winston in China! Updates and Photos

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:Yeah Dianne is easier to get along with. But Chinese girls fulfill me and make me feel complete in a way that Filipinas can't. Hard to explain in words. There is more a feeling of equality and accomplishment with a Chinese woman. And the skin of Chinese women turns me on more because it's smoother and more refined and higher quality and feels racially superior (sorry to sound racist) as well. So a relationship with a Chinese feels more fulfilling.
So why did you insist on fathering a child by one of these "racially inferior" women?

As for higher quality - subjective much? You consider Chinese women to be of a higher quality because they are harder for you to obtain. The same way one would consider a Hollywood actress "high quality", when for all you know she may be spoiled, unfaithful and a horrible housewife without any housekeeping skills or passion in the bedroom. All of it is entirely subjective.
Because I was lonely and desperate, and love is not logical. :P

It is not subjective. It can be objectively proven that Chinese race is superior to Filipino race. Come on now. Stop being so liberal. Races are not all the same or equal. That's politically correct liberal trash talk. Look at the obvious:

-- Chinese have higher IQ's than Filipinos, and more intelligent, calculating and analytical too.
-- Chinese and Chinese-Filipinos run all the major businesses and industries in the Philippines.
-- Chinese are much better at running businesses than Filipinos are. They are much better at managing money too. They are more efficient at everything in general.
-- Chinese women age better and more gracefully than Filipina women.
-- Chinese have more money than Filipinos in general.
-- Chinese have higher income than Filipinos.
-- Chinese live longer than Filipinos generally and are more health conscious as well.
-- Chinese are good in real estate and investment, and own much of the real estate properties in California.
-- Chinese women are more elegant, graceful and refined than Filipina women.
-- Chinese women are more educated than Filipina women.
-- Chinese women have higher standards than Filipina women do. They are more complicated too.
-- Chinese women can treat people to dinner and contribute financially to a relationship.
-- Chinese women are taller than Filipina women on average.
-- Chinese women's skin is smoother, whiter, silkier and higher quality.
-- Filipino women work as maids and caregivers, which is low class work. Chinese women don't do that kind of work because they are above it and too smart for it. Filipino women tend to take jobs that are low class. Everyone knows this and everyone can see this.
-- Chinese have more of a sense of fairness. If you treat a Chinese person, they will treat you back next time. Filipinos are happy to always receive and never give and never pay for anything.
Etc. Etc.

All this is obvious to anyone, whether you want to admit it or not. The facts are the facts, and are plain to see for everyone. So you see, there is no question that Chinese are HIGHER on the racial hierarchy than Filipinos are. It's very obvious. No one questions it. I won't use the word "superior" because it's condescending and racist. But higher up on the racial hierarchy, yes of course. Anyone can see that.

PS - Also MarcosZeitola, Dianne even told me before that if she were a guy, she would be going for NE Asian women too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote: Also, when I saw Rock go out with his middle class Filipina dates in Manila, I noticed that they also made him pay for 100 percent of everything. They didn't contribute to any of the restaurant or food bills, like Chinese women usually do. Maybe I'm wrong and they did when I wasn't around, but I don't remember them contributing to anything when I was around.
As a general rule, when I take a girl out on a date, I pay everything during the date. I do that here, I did that in Taiwan, and I also do it wherever else I go. I do not go Dutch on meals and other stuff unless she's a purely platonic friend. And even then, I may pay if I feel it might be a burden to the girl. Like when your Dianne visited Makati during last Pacquiao fight, I paid for her meal and drink.

With middle class Filipinas, I think if they date a guy who has same or less money than they do and is of similar age, they may split bill or even pay sometimes. It depends on circumstances.

But it's still, I think here in Philippines it's traditionally considered a man's role to pay for dates and to be the one doing the pursuing and courting. That goes for middle class as well.

In my case, I still have a better financial position than most of the middle class Pinays I know or go out with plus I'm older than them. I wouldn't feel comfortable with them splitting the bill or paying for the date. Some do however give me gifts or treats from time to time.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Are Japanese and Koreans considered super-race race by other Asians?

Filipinos are shit race, anyone can see that. They go to other countries to become maids and hookers. What brain power is needed to do that?
I would put Aborigines/Sudanese bellow Filipinos as they are closest to animal human being can get
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote: Also, when I saw Rock go out with his middle class Filipina dates in Manila, I noticed that they also made him pay for 100 percent of everything. They didn't contribute to any of the restaurant or food bills, like Chinese women usually do. Maybe I'm wrong and they did when I wasn't around, but I don't remember them contributing to anything when I was around.
As a general rule, when I take a girl out on a date, I pay everything during the date. I do that here, I did that in Taiwan, and I also do it wherever else I go. I do not go Dutch on meals and other stuff unless she's a purely platonic friend. And even then, I may pay if I feel it might be a burden to the girl. Like when your Dianne visited Makati during last Pacquiao fight, I paid for her meal and drink.

With middle class Filipinas, I think if they date a guy who has same or less money than they do and is of similar age, they may split bill or even pay sometimes. It depends on circumstances.

But it's still, I think here in Philippines it's traditionally considered a man's role to pay for dates and to be the one doing the pursuing and courting. That goes for middle class as well.

In my case, I still have a better financial position than most of the middle class Pinays I know or go out with plus I'm older than them. I wouldn't feel comfortable with them splitting the bill or paying for the date. Some do however give me gifts or treats from time to time.
Yeah but Rock, do your middle class Filipina dates even offer to pay? The point is, many Chinese women do not even give you the choice to pay for them. They will aggressively rush to the counter to pay for your meal before you even know it. Do Filipinas ever do that? No way. How do you explain that? Filipinas don't have shame when it comes to always receiving and never paying. Chinese do. That's the difference.
Banano wrote: Are Japanese and Koreans considered super-race race by other Asians?

Filipinos are shit race, anyone can see that. They go to other countries to become maids and hookers. What brain power is needed to do that?
I would put Aborigines/Sudanese bellow Filipinos as they are closest to animal human being can get
Japanese consider themselves to be the most racially superior in Asia, yeah. The IQ's of Japanese, Koreans and Chinese are all very close. But the point is, they are higher on the racial hierarchy than Filipinos are. But yeah, all of Asia considers Filipinos to be the lowest class. It's common knowledge in Asia.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:

Yeah but Rock, do your middle class Filipina dates even offer to pay? The point is, many Chinese women do not even give you the choice to pay for them. They will aggressively rush to the counter to pay for your meal before you even know it. Do Filipinas ever do that? No way. How do you explain that? Filipinas don't have shame when it comes to always receiving and never paying. Chinese do. That's the difference.
Banano wrote: Are Japanese and Koreans considered super-race race by other Asians?

Japanese consider themselves to be the most racially superior in Asia, yeah. The IQ's of Japanese, Koreans and Chinese are all very close. But the point is, they are higher on the racial hierarchy than Filipinos are. But yeah, all of Asia considers Filipinos to be the lowest class. It's common knowledge in Asia.
I guess you inspire more generosity than I do with Chinese anyway. The Taiwanese and Chinese I dated generally were ok with me leading the date and paying. I was usually the one to make the decisions, choose the venue, and they generally did not rush to counter to beat me to paying. I've not faced much resistance when paying meals.

On those rare occasions in Taiwan where girl would refuse to let me treat her, it was sometimes to let me know that it was not a real 'date' but just 2 friends going out.

That's my experience. Like I said, perhaps you and Monkro date more generous girls than I do. But I generally will not let a girl even go there if she's thinking about paying. I make it clear if there is any doubt.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:Because I was lonely and desperate, and love is not logical. :P
It sure is awfully snobby, though. :roll:
Winston wrote:It is not subjective. It can be objectively proven that Chinese race is superior to Filipino race.
Bullshit.
Winston wrote:-- Chinese have higher IQ's than Filipinos, and more intelligent, calculating and analytical too.
They simply have better education. Also, you've probably not encountered a lot of poor Chinese from rural areas, whereas the Filipinas you used to bone for money in Angeles city are poor provincial girls. The girls you meet in China tend to come from cities, so your perception is flawed.
Winston wrote:-- Chinese and Chinese-Filipinos run all the major businesses and industries in the Philippines.
Yes and they've infiltrated the government quite heavily, as well. So have the Jews in America, and I would not claim them as racially superior to White Americans - they're just clever, stick together and are quite a bunch of sneaky cunts. That does not indicate superiority, if anything it indicates a certain ruthless effectiveness.
Winston wrote:-- Chinese are much better at running businesses than Filipinos are. They are much better at managing money too. They are more efficient at everything in general.
A robot is more efficient then a human chick too, but I'd rather bone a human chick then a robot.
Winston wrote:-- Chinese women age better and more gracefully than Filipina women.
The rich ones do. Look at the poorer Chinese women and you'll see they age similarly to your average Chinese woman.
Winston wrote:-- Chinese have more money than Filipinos in general.
China has a more competent and efficient government, whereas the Philippines does not. As a result, the average Chinese person has a higher income but this, again, does not indicate superiority. The Irish were poor as sin for most of their history, they were essentially slaves when they arrived in New York, and in the span of a hundred years or less they managed to produce the Kennedy's who dominated American politics for decades.

Poverty does not equal racial inferiority; the Romans were once a tribe of poor bastards in sheepskins who had to steal the women of another tribe, yet they ended up building the greatest empire the world has ever seen.
Winston wrote:-- Chinese live longer than Filipinos generally and are more health conscious as well.
Poor people have shorter lifespans. Again, go to a poor rural area in China and you will see the lifespan is similar to that of a poor Filipino. Having the money to afford better health care and food does not indicate racial superiority.
Winston wrote:-- Chinese women are more elegant, graceful and refined than Filipina women.
The high class ones are. You will not soon find a high class, high quality Filipina in Angeles City or a titty bar. Whereas if you travel to various large Chinese cities and urbanized areas, you are bound to run into higher quality women. This does not confirm the overall superiority of Chinese women; it's merely confirmation bias.
Winston wrote:-- Chinese women are more educated than Filipina women.
You may have different findings if you go out to dinner on a Manila university campus. I suspect you never have.
Winston wrote:-- Chinese women have higher standards than Filipina women do. They are more complicated too.
Is being complicated and having higher (material) standards a sign of superiority? You must consider White American women superior too, by that logic. :lol:
Winston wrote:-- Chinese women can treat people to dinner and contribute financially to a relationship.
So can an educated Filipino from a good family. But your typical Filipina expects the man to pay, and expects the man to bring home the bacon. Because she is more traditional and comes from a Catholic culture, something unheard of in atheist-communist China. I fail to see how a more traditional mindset is making these women inferior; I'd say more the opposite is true.
Winston wrote:-- Chinese women are taller than Filipina women on average.
Yao Ming is a lot taller then Albert Einstein, but I somehow don't see Yao Ming winning a Nobel Prize for it?

China is richer then the Philipines, and the richer a population gets the better their nutrition and the taller their height. That's why the people of North-Korea are far shorter and skinnier then the people of North-Korea. They are still genetically the same.
Winston wrote:-- Chinese women's skin is smoother, whiter, silkier and higher quality.
Chinese women are able to afford more expensive and more effective skin care products and lotions. Their softer skin is a result of lifestyle differences, who are in turn the result of income differences. None of this indicates racial superiority.
Winston wrote:-- Filipino women work as maids and caregivers, which is low class work. Chinese women don't do that kind of work because they are above it and too smart for it. Filipino women tend to take jobs that are low class. Everyone knows this and everyone can see this.
This is complete and utter bullshit. There are doctors, teachers, principles, lawyers, who work as cleaners or janitors or other low paying jobs abroad. They are treated as slaves in China and the Arab world, and often not much better in the West. They put up with the humiliation because the pay is higher then what they get at home... my mother-in-law worked as a cleaning lady in Hong Kong for 1 month, and she is an educated and intelligent woman who was an elementary school principle at home. She was treated so shamelessly, appallingly awful, that she left after a month and quit her job - the Chinese family she worked for refused to even give her her money. When they went out for dinner they would bring her along "to watch the kids", but offer her no food and make her stand as they sit and eat. They treated her like a dog, and never showed her any kindness.

Surely the treatment she received was the kind, marvelous and worthy treatment of a "superior people"? I suppose the Arab dignitaries who beat up Indian drivers in broad daylight and rape their Filipina maids must be so superior too, as they are wealthy and have nice homes.
Winston wrote:-- Chinese have more of a sense of fairness. If you treat a Chinese person, they will treat you back next time. Filipinos are happy to always receive and never give and never pay for anything.
And yet my in-laws paid for the hotel my wife and I stayed in, and funded our trip throughout the country, our bus fair, our dining costs... and when I gave the neighbor 1000 pesos to buy food for his pigs, even though the man is poor as dirt and has six hungry mouths to feed, he managed to pay me back in three days. I have experienced hospitality in many households, had people cook for me and serve me cold beers free of charge, only to be insulted when I suggested I contribute... but you're right, these people have no sense of fairness. :roll:
Winston wrote:All this is obvious to anyone, whether you want to admit it or not. The facts are the facts, and are plain to see for everyone. So you see, there is no question that Chinese are HIGHER on the racial hierarchy than Filipinos are. It's very obvious. No one questions it. But higher up on the racial hierarchy, yes of course. Anyone can see that.
Anyone can see what they want to see, and apply confirmation bias and flawed arguments to support their view.
Winston wrote:PS - Also MarcosZeitola, Dianne even told me before that if she were a guy, she would be going for NE Asian women too.
My wife also considers NE-Asian women to be pretty too; she used to love Korean television series and pop music. Their actors and actresses are undeniably beautiful. That does not make the entire race superior, because a nations entertainment industry usually employs only the best looking people their country has to offer.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:..... all of Asia considers Filipinos to be the lowest class. It's common knowledge in Asia.
Is it so? I never heard something like that. About lowest class the reputation of people from Bangladesh is very poor, these rural men and women are really impoverished people who will accept any kind of work even under slave-like condition.

Filipinos in general have a much better education and better income than some other Asian nations for sure.

As a fact, wide areas of Asia are poor, this is including life in the inner parts of China. It's not only Philippines.

About rich and poor, it is relative, China's GNI/capita/purchasing power is USD 13.130,- (rank # 105 out of 213 countries) and Philippines is USD 8.300,-.

How many countries in Asia do not reach USD 8.300,- per person? Myanmar is even unable to provide any data for the worldbank.
Countries like Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia are all lower than Philippines when calculating the income per capita including purchasing power.
Last edited by Yohan on August 30th, 2015, 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Rock wrote:

I remember the first time I visited my wife Cathy in Cebu. We went to a decent place for lunch and she asked if she could pay for my lunch. Her rationale is that she had a job and wanted to treat me. I politely declined and paid for everything because I wanted to and as Rock says, I'm older and made substantially more money then she did.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
I don't know, any source for that? I can speak only about my own observation.

I am not so sure about that, about the Chinese, some are really tall and some are short. In Malaysia I found Hokkien Chinese rather short. I have met Cantonese Chinese in Singapore and HongKong taller than me.

In general Asian children are now much taller than their parents, also here in Japan and same is true with Philippines too. My Filipina fosterdaughter, 19 y/o is 5'10 (177 cm).
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

An obvious telltale sign of BPD is dividing the world into black-and-white extremes. Either a person or thing is 100% perfect and angelic, or 100% evil and demonic.

As for Chinese being superior to Filipinos? In general urban Chinese are more financially successfully than rural Filipinos. But you have to look at their hearts too. Dianne may not be at the top of your perceived hierarchy just as she wouldn't be at the top of American society like a Hollywood star, but she's got a much better heart than Lisa. And Dianne is infinitely more loyal to you than Lisa was. Plus she's definitely above average in terms of looks and intelligence for a working-class Filipina. I am certain that she is better-looking and more intelligent than many Mainland Chinese women.

If I were you, I would pick simpler Filipinas like Dianne over the more complicated Mainland Chinese women like Lisa. It feels good at first to have a bimbo trophy girlfriend, but when reality strikes you will regret it. Urban Chinese might be more suitable for some guys, but for guys like you and me, the more traditional Filipina is better. Even Rock says that Filipinas can have such authentic, loyal hearts. On the other hand, Mainland Chinese can be shockingly cold and mean, both at first sight and after you get to know them well.

The average Mainland Chinese has much less conscience and empathy for fellow human beings than the average Filipino does. Traditional Catholic society in the Philippines is a completely opposite universe away from the ruthless, heartless atheist Communist society of China. China is a very low-trust society, while Filipinos are much more amicable and trusting. Plus, due to the one-child policy and rampant money worshiping in China, dysfunctional families and relationships are now everywhere in China. Filipino families remain much more traditional and functional.

My bottom conclusion is that Dianne is better for you. You've got nothing to lose by being with her. You have already experienced the pleasures and horrors of dating Mainland Chinese women. Your dad once even warned you that he's worried Chinese women might break your heart. Well Lisa just did. You've attained a Chinese girlfriend and experienced what it's like to have a relationship with them, and you should be satisfied with that. Now my opinion is that going back to be with Dianne and Angelo would be the most rational thing to do now. Why?

Because Angelo and Dianne truly love you, and really miss you. But Lisa does not. Many of those "hot" Chinese women you talked to had such cold, sinister vibes. I could just sense that right away when we were talking to them, but you were mesmerized by their superficial looks, and their mean, cynical words just flew by your ears. Dianne would never say the nasty things that the Guangxi lady told us.

You've been there, done that with Chinese women. You've had great Russian and Chinese adventures. Congratulations, you've ticked this off your list of "things to do in life" and won't regret it. Now you should go back to being a family man with your family in the Philippines. You may not have much passion now, but passion and love are things that you can learn to grow and cultivate. In the long run, you won't regret it if you go back to being with Dianne and cultivate a loving life together with them.

See also this thread. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26555&start=60
And my trip report about meeting up with Dianne and Angelo. viewtopic.php?t=20051
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Falcon you HIT IT!

Perfectly put into words what I've been trying to put my finger on about China all these years.

I will be going through your catalog. I have read a couple of your adventures before, with the Indonesian girls and something about being a Chinese cowboy in South America. I liked your thought process, adventurous spirit and, contrary to most here, like the type of girls you pick.

Maybe there's still something worth reading on this board.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:

I guess you inspire more generosity than I do with Chinese anyway. The Taiwanese and Chinese I dated generally were ok with me leading the date and paying. I was usually the one to make the decisions, choose the venue, and they generally did not rush to counter to beat me to paying. I've not faced much resistance when paying meals.

On those rare occasions in Taiwan where girl would refuse to let me treat her, it was sometimes to let me know that it was not a real 'date' but just 2 friends going out.

That's my experience. Like I said, perhaps you and Monkro date more generous girls than I do. But I generally will not let a girl even go there if she's thinking about paying. I make it clear if there is any doubt.
Maybe Rock, the reason chinese women let you pay and dont let me pay, is because they see you as a real man who is dating material. But they see me as a little brother type or friend type who looks helpless and lost, so they feel the urge to take care of me and treat me? Lol

At least thats what banano would say. He is so brutally honest about such things. Also of course, taller men like you are perceived as leaders and so they instinctively let you take the lead and let you treat them.

I think a woman who likes you romantically will let you pay for her most of the time, and will occassionally contribute if she can. But if she never lets you treat her, its a bad sign that shes not into you.

But im also not that aggressive when it comes to rushing to the counter tto pay for everything. Chinese are good at that and they like to treat people in general.

Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Winston wrote:It is not subjective. It can be objectively proven that Chinese race is superior to Filipino race. Come on now. Stop being so liberal. Races are not all the same or equal. That's politically correct liberal trash talk. Look at the obvious:

-- Chinese have higher IQ's than Filipinos, and more intelligent, calculating and analytical too.
-- Chinese and Chinese-Filipinos run all the major businesses and industries in the Philippines.
-- Chinese are much better at running businesses than Filipinos are. They are much better at managing money too. They are more efficient at everything in general.
-- Chinese women age better and more gracefully than Filipina women.
-- Chinese have more money than Filipinos in general.
-- Chinese have higher income than Filipinos.
-- Chinese live longer than Filipinos generally and are more health conscious as well.
-- Chinese are good in real estate and investment, and own much of the real estate properties in California.
-- Chinese women are more elegant, graceful and refined than Filipina women.
-- Chinese women are more educated than Filipina women.
-- Chinese women have higher standards than Filipina women do. They are more complicated too.
-- Chinese women can treat people to dinner and contribute financially to a relationship.
-- Chinese women's skin is smoother, whiter, silkier and higher quality.
-- Filipino women work as maids and caregivers, which is low class work. Chinese women don't do that kind of work because they are above it and too smart for it. Filipino women tend to take jobs that are low class. Everyone knows this and everyone can see this.
-- Chinese have more of a sense of fairness. If you treat a Chinese person, they will treat you back next time. Filipinos are happy to always receive and never give and never pay for anything.
A lot of guys here have a hard time hearing this list and agreeing because they have Filipina wives or GFs. What I do know is that many Filipinas are very big hearted. Yes they aren't intellects, yes they will take more than they give in money, nor are they careful enough, as a general group, but they are sweet and kind. I also met sweet Chinese women too, but they are far more cunning, savvy and manipulative. These traits make Chinese successful wherever they go. There is no question that on the average, a Chinese women is more educated, financially sound, hard working, and retain better physical appearance with age than Filipinas. BTW Chinese p***y feels amazing, don't know how they keep it so tight?

On the downside, Chinese women can be a bit weird by Western standards and they almost all have bad teeth!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

I'm disappointed in you. Talk about being stuck up just because you have Chinese back ground and now sprout Chinese being superior over Philippine people.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Falcon,
Lisa doesn't represent all chinese women or even most chinese women. She is mentally ill, not feminine, not faithful, and changeable, all of which she admitted to. Summer, the girl before lisa, was screwed up too, and did a sudden 180 for no reason.

So i have yet to date a normal chinese girl, the kind i see out in public everyday looking happy, relaxed and caring with their boyfriends. Which makes me envious and ask why not me?

My new chinese girlfriend is a real gem and keeper and very sweet. She never insults me. She is studying to be a nurse too, so she has a caring heart. Ask ethan_sg or ghost. They are in my wechat group and have seen her photos and agree that shes a gem. You are out of the loop falcon because you refuse to install Wechat like i told you. And you wont respond to me on QQ or Skype either so i have no way to send pics to you. So you arent up to date on things. We keep trying to add you to our wechat group but you dont respond.

Marcoszeitola,
You sound like a liberal. It doesnt matter how you spin it or what excuses you make about race, the fact is that chinese are higher on the racial hierarchy scale than Filipinos are. Filipinas may be more easygoing and relaxed and warmer, but chinese are definitely superior in every other category. No question about it. Its measurable and obvious to everyone, regardless of the reasons you speculate.

You forget that genetics are real and biologists say that your genes determine 50 percent of your personality at least. Only liberals deny that. So yes genes are a factor. There is a proven correlation between race and IQ too as mentioned and cited in other threads. So no, all races are not the same. Liberalism has brainwashed you.

Btw even chinese women who do not use skin care products still have smoother whiter higher quality skin than filipinas. Even rock has observed this. Chinese skin is due to genetics, not just skin care products. What are you smoking man? Why do i need to explain the obvious to you?