White girl or death...wtf?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White girl or death...wtf?

Post by djfourmoney »

Somebody fix my you tube links please...
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

chanta76 wrote:wow....sluthate.com

Just took a look at the site...talk about angry guys..it's there. Kind of wondering if we are going to get more Elliot Rogers in the future.
There would probably be more Elliot Rodgers but that would be bad because these kind of crazy actions would just play into the hands of the feminist propaganda.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I don't find white women attractive at all. Even if they are European they don't age well and start putting on weight after 30. White women also use very strong perfumes, most likely for covering up their body odor. I think every race has a particular scent. Asian women having a natural, pleasing scent that makes me comfortable.

Damn I haven't posted for so long that I'm having trouble thinking of what to write, but perhaps it's just because I think much more quickly than I write. Many Asian members of this forum would agree with me that even mixed Asian women (if they can be called Asian) aren't attractive. Say she's part-Chinese, part-white Anglo or European. I'd accept the Chinese part of her (because I'm Chinese myself) but the Anglo / Euro part of her I'd never be able to accept. I'm not racist but I strongly prefer full blooded (more P.C. than using the word 'pure') Asians to Asian mixed with something else. Most Chinese / Asian females (not westernized) have softer features compared to females of other races, but if they are mixed they gain the harsher physical characteristics of non-Asians.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

When I was a kid up until the age of 14 or 15 I dreamed of marrying a white woman and ONLY a white woman. I started considering females of my own race at 16, and by 17.5 my preference became firmly grounded in East Eurasia.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Moldova is the best for White girls!

Moldova is the most poor country in Europe GDP per caita $ 3,800 per year. Ok that is a lot of money campared to many poor pathetic bastards in this forum.

The problem with White Chicks is that they are usually rich and spoiled. Not so much in Moldova.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

I've heard of success in Romania. But going to the poorest fishing hole for white chicks isn't the best solution. They can be so harden that they will screw you over no matter how good of a partner you are to them. We've seen it a lot in the FSU as those girls would marry grandpa just to get over here. If life has be rough to you, then you will claw and f**k over someone to get ahead.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Well I think that going abroad is almost like playing with a cheat in a computer game. However if people like me who would rather play hours of computer games and have problems connecting with girls then permanent incel domain is still garuanteed.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

drronnie wrote:Well I think that going abroad is almost like playing with a cheat in a computer game. However if people like me who would rather play hours of computer games and have problems connecting with girls then permanent incel domain is still garuanteed.
From this statement, it seems to me like your trouble with women is the result of your lifestyle, rather then your lifestyle being the result of your trouble with women. Playing a computer game for hours instead of connecting with other people is a choice. Sitting on your ass is a choice. Getting off it is also a choice.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

djfourmoney wrote:Somebody fix my you tube links please...
...These distortions create sh*t like -

and like this -

Ghost wrote:How about white girl = death. That would be more accurate.
:lol: @ Ghost.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
drronnie wrote:Well I think that going abroad is almost like playing with a cheat in a computer game. However if people like me who would rather play hours of computer games and have problems connecting with girls then permanent incel domain is still garuanteed.
From this statement, it seems to me like your trouble with women is the result of your lifestyle, rather then your lifestyle being the result of your trouble with women. Playing a computer game for hours instead of connecting with other people is a choice. Sitting on your a** is a choice. Getting off it is also a choice.

Hey I don't mind a little FIFA, but sure playing hours on end is a bad ideal. But the cheat code comparison is fair in terms of getting a leg up.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
From this statement, it seems to me like your trouble with women is the result of your lifestyle, rather then your lifestyle being the result of your trouble with women. Playing a computer game for hours instead of connecting with other people is a choice. Sitting on your a** is a choice. Getting off it is also a choice.
I am not disagreeing with you. Even though Thai women are more or less mmercenary and it is relatively easier to approach them they wouldnot enjoy watching a guy play computer games for hours. Thai girls like social life and go out so being a basement dweller like me are uninteresting even though I have a regular job
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
I am not disagreeing with you. Even though Thai women are more or less mmercenary and it is relatively easier to approach them they wouldnot enjoy watching a guy play computer games for hours. Thai girls like social life and go out so being a basement dweller like me are uninteresting even though I have a regular job
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

drronnie wrote:I am not disagreeing with you. Even though Thai women are more or less mmercenary and it is relatively easier to approach them they wouldnot enjoy watching a guy play computer games for hours. Thai girls like social life and go out so being a basement dweller like me are uninteresting even though I have a regular job
When you know the problem, and you know your behavior and lifestyle is not beneficial to your romantic and personal life, why is it that you continue to pursue these hobbies? Is it an out-of-control hobby, an addiction, escapism perhaps? Escapism is not a healthy way to spend one's time, if I may advice you it would to leave that "basement" you've been dwelling in and replace your hours playing games by hours in the gym. ;)

Really, some places can be either heaven or hell, but bad choices can turn even a tropical paradise in a hell of your own making.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144