Control your sex drive!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Control your sex drive!

Post by Johnny1975 »

All the world's problems would be solved if men just learned to control their sex drive. That's the most useful thing you'll ever hear.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Control your sex drive!

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Johnny1975 wrote:All the world's problems would be solved if men just learned to control their sex drive. That's the most useful thing you'll ever hear.
"All the world's problems would be solved if men just stopped being men"

-every feminist ever :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

ya control it by going to angeles city every few months :)
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 5th, 2020, 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

when i need to work a lot i head to angeles city and go strictly with pro's who stop by my place for 30 minutes and then leave

when its quieter times i head out to other cities and don't deal with pro's at all

it works well
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

nomadphilippines = Banano's clone?

The writing style look quite similar. :P
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Johnny1975 wrote:All the world's problems would be solved if men just learned to control their sex drive. That's the most useful thing you'll ever hear.
That is totally the feminist man-hating line.
I married a young pretty nympho. She controls my sex drive just fine...also happens to think that a wife should keep herself fit and attractive...and keep her husband's sex drive "controlled" by keeping him sexually exhausted.
Not only does she believe and do this, I have heard her advise friends to do the same.

Femists think men's sex drive is unatural and perverted, while their obnoxious man hating attitude, huge fat asse$, and their "eat the world" attitude is perfectly natural.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

OutWest wrote:She controls my sex drive just fine...also happens to think that a wife should keep herself fit and attractive...and keep her husband's sex drive "controlled" by keeping him sexually exhausted.
Bingo, that is the correct answer!
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

-NEWSFLASH-
Women are the ones who control reproduction. Women now have access to contraception and on demand abortion (killing their bastard child).

Controlling your sexuality will do exactly Jackshit.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

You misunderstand. What I mean is not what you think I mean. I'm talking about something else.

Boy meets girl, girl looks nice and gives boy the time of day, boy becomes infatuated and led by his dick. That's what I mean.

The reason why women can manipulate men with sex is because men are not in control of their sex drive. Men hand over money and gifts to gold diggers, and they date and marry defective women with blindingly obvious flaws because they're even more blinded by their own sex drive.

They chase women without having a clue if she's going to cause him misery, and they give attention and validation to women who would be considered total losers if they were men. They look at a picture of paint and become mesmerized, even though the owner of the face that the paint is on may be a psycho or a bad person, not to mention ugly underneath the paint. I'm sure many men have lost assets because of paint. Imagine being in jail because you couldn't pay child support or alimony and all because you fell in love with paint.

A man's sex drive is his biggest weakness. but, little do women know, that it is also their biggest strength. That sex drive is like a gun. You can either turn it on yourself like most do, or you can learn to handle it and aim it at whatever you want. There's a reason why they call an org asm petit mort. But it doesn't have to be.

When a woman manipulates a man, what she's really doing is toying with his gun, pointing it at him, knocking him on the head with it and generally letting him know who's boss.

If you control your sex drive and a woman senses it, she becomes the puppet, not you. And then you control her, because then you become the prize and the mystery (and the giver of endless pleasure).

Your sex drive is a fire. The purpose of that fire is to boil her water. If you do that, she loses power over you. And so she should. The point of your sex drive is for it to be harnessed, not just thrown around. Instead of eating the ingredients for making a cake, how about using them to make a cake. Instead of trying to live among bricks, wood and glass, how about building a house.

Imagine if you could make women feel about you the way you feel about them. Imagine if they wanted you just as much. Imagine if sex was off the bargaining table once and for all, because she can no longer pretend to not want it as much as you.

Your sex drive is your biggest weakness and your biggest weapon.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Falcon wrote:nomadphilippines = Banano's clone?

The writing style look quite similar. :P
lol here we go again

this banano fella musta really dont a number on this board
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Johnny1975 wrote:
Imagine if you could make women feel about you the way you feel about them. Imagine if they wanted you just as much. Imagine if sex was off the bargaining table once and for all, because she can no longer pretend to not want it as much as you.

Your sex drive is your biggest weakness and your biggest weapon.
that is what its kinda like in the philippines

many of the girls are sexual camels for months or years, they dont like the locals anymore after being screwed over by them a time or 3, then they get a chance to hook up with a foreigner and let it all out..... it can be hard to keep up with some of them
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 2nd, 2020, 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

it is my first language, this just happens to be a message board and not a communication arts exam
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Don't let women lead you around by your Johnson is always a good idea. You can do that while having sex. It's called having side bitches.

But yea some guys really outta rub one about before going on a 1st or 2nd date.