R. Don Steele

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Hero
Experienced Poster

R. Don Steele

Post by Hero »

I just ordered a book by R. Don Steele, entitled Date Young Women : For Men over 35. Have any of you read it? If so, does his advice work? I've been watching some of his videos too and he seems honest; among other things, he says that
1. You have to be fit and slim to get a younger woman
2. It's not gonna be easy - you might score with 1 out of 20 younger women
3. The relationship's not gonna last long
4. The girls you meet are gonna have boyfriends

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

drealm
Junior Poster

Re: R. Don Steele

Post by drealm »

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Hero wrote:I just ordered a book by R. Don Steele, entitled Date Young Women : For Men over 35. Have any of you read it? If so, does his advice work? I've been watching some of his videos too and he seems honest; among other things, he says that
Total and complete Bullshit if you go overseas: SE Asian and Latin American chicks.

This f***ing worthless checklist is for less than worthless American chicks.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

All these men are dorks. They don't actually seem to have charisma or any of the qualities that would make one "interesting". George Sodini, like Elliot Rodger before him, suffered from severe mental issues. Neither of them were fat, or bad looking, but their behavior was "off". The advice of these self-help gurus and books is all fine and dandy, but when you have mental disorders preventing you from fitting in with society, there's a major chance the advice simply won't work.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Jonny Law wrote:
Hero wrote:I just ordered a book by R. Don Steele, entitled Date Young Women : For Men over 35. Have any of you read it? If so, does his advice work? I've been watching some of his videos too and he seems honest; among other things, he says that
Total and complete Bullshit if you go overseas: SE Asian and Latin American chicks.

This f***ing worthless checklist is for less than worthless American chicks.
Oh, sure, I know that. Still, I live near a huge university with 15,000 female students. It would be a shame if I didn't at least try to take advantage of this potential opportunity. If 5% of those 15,000 women are willing to date me, then that's 750 young women right there. If I find 10% of those 750 attractive, then that's 75 potential flings :P
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Hero wrote:Oh, sure, I know that. Still, I live near a huge university with 15,000 female students. It would be a shame if I didn't at least try to take advantage of this potential opportunity. If 5% of those 15,000 women are willing to date me, then that's 750 young women right there. If I find 10% of those 750 attractive, then that's 75 potential flings :P
But I don't think that math works unfortunately, as its impossible to sift through the whole 15K. At most you'll be able to attempt with 150 of them, realistically speaking, which leaves you with 0.75 fling prospect. Or hope sheer luck favors you.

Myself, I should be in SEA by October.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

droid wrote:
Hero wrote:Oh, sure, I know that. Still, I live near a huge university with 15,000 female students. It would be a shame if I didn't at least try to take advantage of this potential opportunity. If 5% of those 15,000 women are willing to date me, then that's 750 young women right there. If I find 10% of those 750 attractive, then that's 75 potential flings :P
But I don't think that math works unfortunately, as its impossible to sift through the whole 15K. At most you'll be able to attempt with 150 of them, realistically speaking, which leaves you with 0.75 fling prospect. Or hope sheer luck favors you.

Myself, I should be in SEA by October.
Well, R. Don Steele does give tips to improve one's odds. For example, he said to go after working co-eds. He also said to build up a big circle of younger friends, go their parties, and host a lot of your own parties as well.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I think it will tough. How old are you? How good do you look? How rich are you? All these things are very important in the West.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Hero,

Don Steele is writing from a different era (the 80s). He is anti foreign women and anti computer/online. He also has a my-way-or-the-highway type of attitude, not open minded to the idea that there are hundreds of ways to skin a cat.

His first book on dating young women is probably the best. In it you can find lots of useful advice. But there's also a lot of things I think he got wrong. Besides not accepting HA/non-Americanized women or online dating, he also thinks the way to stay in shape is to just run a few miles everyday instead of doing resistance training.

He will also tell you that as an older man, the most you can hope for with a young woman is several months to say 1 year plus at the outset until she's learned what she can from you and is ready to move on. He was anti-marriage for the large age gap couple. However, he did eventually marry his last gf (around 35 years younger than him) and they lasted something like 7 years I think which isn't bad.

Anyway, buy some of his books, listen to his interviews, and if nothing else, enjoy the show. He is a pretty entertaining guy lol.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Ghost wrote:Are you regressing into mainstream bullshit? Just like feminists do, you've completely reversed cause and effect. These killers were not born as monsters; they were made. Years of forced loneliness and rejection and celibacy will make a certain percentage of men snap completely and go on a spree or something. If those men had been allowed dates, relationships, sex, and love, they would NOT have turned out as they did. Don't try to take the blue pill after you've already swallowed the red one. You're on Happier Abroad and are married to a Filipina and living in the Philippines. Dammit, show some more sense than this.
I think you are missing my point here. I have actually come to see that you are right, in a way. That the "there's someone for everyone" mantra may not be flawless. Because even in the Philippines, a country where it's so easy for all to get laid or get a wife, I've met a man two months ago who simply couldn't. He was a blind man and a bachelor in his 40s, a Filipino national, who asked me to "find him a white girl".

If Americans, Europeans, Indians, Koreans, Japanese, all get women easily in the Philippines, that leaves us with a group of Filipino men unable to find love. Some of them, a hundred years ago, would have found someone but nowadays can't because of competition and greater levels of hypergamy. And then there's those who simply are too broken to get any action from the start. The blind man I met, though visually handicapped, was not any more or any less broken then Rodger and Sodini.

And these people are not broken because society is; even in Victorian age England, you had life-long bachelors who weren't closeted homosexuals. Men for whom it simply never happened. I think saying it's too easy to put the blame solely on society, when throughout history there have always been men who couldn't get love or intimacy for whatever reason. And some of them may change their circumstances and get some, others are unable, unwilling or simply never get there... so no love, no intimacy, for them.

Maybe some people are doomed. Rodger and Sodini were doomed. And as much as I hate saying it; the blind guy is doomed. He's old, out of shape, short, and he's likely never going to get find any long term relationship, love, let alone a marriage. Some things broken can be fixed. And some can't. How this applies to Red Pill\Blue Pill ideology I do not know, but then I never claimed to believe in those terms anyway (I would feel arrogant to consider myself 'enlightened' and all others in the dark).

I am fairly certain the blind guy will not go on a shooting spree in spite of his situation being less then ideal. He remains optimistic. There is not a violent bone in his body, thankfully. He's not going to shoot other people to punish society for his loneliness... and what good would it do? The people Rodger shot, they were someone's son or daughter. I have a daughter. The thought there are people out there who would shoot her on sight if she was in the wrong place at the wrong time, just because other women have rejected them in the past (or, in Elliots case, never considered them or were approached by them), is sickening to me.

Sometimes I wonder what the Rodgers and Sodini's of this world have in mind... what their grand plan is. I believe it is to strike fears into the hearts of others, to create an atmosphere of fear? And perhaps, in their naievity, they hope women in such an environment will sleep with a guy they otherwise wouldn't have given the time of day out of fear he might snap and shoot them? I can see the appeal of the thought it's better to be feared then to not be taken seriously at all, ignored, but I just don't think it's practical or rooted in reality. It's just the power fantasies of some rejected men.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

WorldTraveler wrote:I think it will tough. How old are you? How good do you look? How rich are you? All these things are very important in the West.
47, but even brutally honest women tell me that I'm handsome and boyish-looking. Annual salary $91,000. I figure that I can at least get a fling with an attractive younger woman, if I'm willing to spend money on her.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Rock wrote:Hero,

Don Steele is writing from a different era (the 80s). He is anti foreign women and anti computer/online. He also has a my-way-or-the-highway type of attitude, not open minded to the idea that there are hundreds of ways to skin a cat.

His first book on dating young women is probably the best. In it you can find lots of useful advice. But there's also a lot of things I think he got wrong. Besides not accepting HA/non-Americanized women or online dating, he also thinks the way to stay in shape is to just run a few miles everyday instead of doing resistance training.

He will also tell you that as an older man, the most you can hope for with a young woman is several months to say 1 year plus at the outset until she's learned what she can from you and is ready to move on. He was anti-marriage for the large age gap couple. However, he did eventually marry his last gf (around 35 years younger than him) and they lasted something like 7 years I think which isn't bad.

Anyway, buy some of his books, listen to his interviews, and if nothing else, enjoy the show. He is a pretty entertaining guy lol.
Oh, I didn't know that he was anti-foreign women. That opinion is just crazy. But I have to agree that women who advertise online are pretty low quality. I also have to agree, running alone isn't enough.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Don Steele talking about why a woman would want to date a man much older than herself. He also talks about the benefits of men dating younger women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Today I hung out at the local university campus. It was crowded but I saw hardly any attractive girls. I think the real challenge is finding a young girl who's worth the trouble of seducing. Where did all the pretty girls go?