Free Latin site that is like dateinasia?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
John
Freshman Poster

Free Latin site that is like dateinasia?

Post by John »

Hello Fellow Travelers,

I was reading on this forum and someone had mentioned a dating site named dateinasia.com and I signed up and have hundreds of e-mails, it is crazy how many messages I get from this site. The only problem is I like Latin women, is there a site that is like dateinasia but for latin women? I tried latinlovesearch and AMOLATINA but neither were anywhere close to the mail I am getting from dateinasia, I mean it is really unreal.

Thank you,
John

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Re: Free Latin site that is like dateinasia?

Post by travelsouth »

pof.com.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

The most popular Latin site is http://www.latinamericancupid.com. You can join it for free, but if you want to send or read messages you have to pay. Don't expect to get as many messages as you do on the Asian/Filipino sites; latinas tend to be pickier. Also, Amolatina is mostly a scam (most women are being paid to chat with men).
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

You guys are stupid on this thread. Do you guys realize that this site is very public? Just because your avatars are hidden doesn't mean that rendered information here has the same level of encapsulation! John could be some asshole that believes in spreading feminism and other -isms to non-corrupted parts of the world.

They should have never given the majority of westerners the Internet.
John
Freshman Poster

Post by John »

Thanks travelsouth and chibolo for the websites, I will try them out. I may be getting to methodical trying to find a mate. My sister says just forget about looking for a woman and enjoy your life and when you least expect it a great woman will come along. I agree with her somewhat but at the same time I see it as starting a business, I do not think it will just land in your lap...you have to make it happen. I know there are always exceptions to the rules.

E Irizarry R&B Singer, I am not for sure what you mean by your reply. I am an average guy looking for a good woman to marry....I have no hidden agenda.

Thanks again guys for the sites to try.

Sincerely,
John
John
Freshman Poster

Post by John »

Thanks travelsouth and chibolo for the websites, I will try them out. I may be getting to methodical trying to find a mate. My sister says just forget about looking for a woman and enjoy your life and when you least expect it a great woman will come along. I agree with her somewhat but at the same time I see it as starting a business, I do not think it will just land in your lap...you have to make it happen. I know there are always exceptions to the rules.

E Irizarry R&B Singer, I am not for sure what you mean by your reply. I am an average guy looking for a good woman to marry....I have no hidden agenda.

Sincerely,
John
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Your sister, while well intentioned, is wrong. Happy hunting.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

John wrote:Thanks travelsouth and chibolo for the websites, I will try them out. I may be getting to methodical trying to find a mate. My sister says just forget about looking for a woman and enjoy your life and when you least expect it a great woman will come along. I agree with her somewhat but at the same time I see it as starting a business, I do not think it will just land in your lap...you have to make it happen. I know there are always exceptions to the rules.

Sincerely,
John
John you seem nice. However, it has gone over your head.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 22nd, 2020, 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Ghost wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:You guys are stupid on this thread. Do you guys realize that this site is very public? Just because your avatars are hidden doesn't mean that rendered information here has the same level of encapsulation! John could be some asshole that believes in spreading feminism and other -isms to non-corrupted parts of the world.

That's not the way it works. If there is a good dating site out there it is by nature public. Feminism takes root because for cultural reasons, corrupt government, and excess wealth, among other factors. Although there are Westerners trying to spread feminism in Latin America, but most of them are on the ground and living there. Not too many overall, I think, but they are there. I've met some. Not sure even then that they can really spread feminism. In a poor country with 25%-50% unemployment and inept/corrupt government and widespread poverty, they aren't exactly able to set up single mom welfare, divorce rape for men, etc.
Relax guys the gringas can't make it in Latin America outside of the resorts. And the men treat them like women, so if they stay it's because they assimilated. Otherwise they are just alone and bitching on the internet like most of you ;)
Ghost wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:You guys are stupid on this thread. Do you guys realize that this site is very public? Just because your avatars are hidden doesn't mean that rendered information here has the same level of encapsulation! John could be some asshole that believes in spreading feminism and other -isms to non-corrupted parts of the world.

That's not the way it works. If there is a good dating site out there it is by nature public. Feminism takes root because for cultural reasons, corrupt government, and excess wealth, among other factors. Although there are Westerners trying to spread feminism in Latin America, but most of them are on the ground and living there. Not too many overall, I think, but they are there. I've met some. Not sure even then that they can really spread feminism. In a poor country with 25%-50% unemployment and inept/corrupt government and widespread poverty, they aren't exactly able to set up single mom welfare, divorce rape for men, etc.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Ghost wrote:
Relax guys the gringas can't make it in Latin America outside of the resorts. And the men treat them like women, so if they stay it's because they assimilated. Otherwise they are just alone and bitching on the internet like most of you ;)
There are NGOs and some other things going on in LA countries, so it isn't just resorts. They don't assimilate from what I've seen, but have a little bubble they live in from which they think they are slowly changing things. (Making their societies feminist, liberal, etc.) But that's not how feminism spreads anyway - NGOs are organizations for spoiled white girls who pretend to "work" and "help" locals, while living in obscene luxury. They are harmful, but they won't magically make a society feminist.
I'm pretty sure most of them just end with some latino dick in their behinds. Even if they are ugly.... latinos like feo gringas.