For the white guys here with asian girlfriend or wives

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: For the white guys here with asian girlfriend or wives

Post by The_Adventurer »

yohan wrote:Often Chinese women, not only those from mainland China, but from almost everywhere (Singapore, Malaysia, Canada, UK etc. etc.) can be very quarrelsome, have severe alcohol problems, are aggressively overdemanding towards men and extremely rude with children.
OMG! You have no idea! Saying "often" is being polite about it. I have been here for years and know many girls, couples and families. I can only think of, off the top of my head, ONE girl who is not like this.

My local friend and business partner, who is a card carrying party member, says he blames Mao for creating and fostering the Chinese brand of feminism (for lack of a better word). While it doesn't result in women trying be men, or civil laws being skewed against men, he says it resulted in women becoming exactly as you described.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
tjh14
Freshman Poster

Post by tjh14 »

"Often Chinese women, not only those from mainland China, but from almost everywhere (Singapore, Malaysia, Canada, UK etc. etc.) can be very quarrelsome, have severe alcohol problems, are aggressively overdemanding towards men and extremely rude with children."

Been in China six years and haven't experienced this at all. As far as psycho acting women go, I saw a lot of them in the west but can't recall knowing any in China.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Lorenzo wrote:[

I totally set you up chanta LOL. I knew you would make this reply, you were just begging for it in your post ;) Got ya!

With that said, I am underwhelmed with Asian guys I see in Asia, especially NE Asia: China, Japan, and Korea. Many smoke, drink, gamble, stay out late with buddies and have not the best marriages. You are correct, this relates more to the older generation but that is my peer group (I'm 52). They don't go to the gym and look whimpy to me. American Asians are different for the most part. Many buff Asian dudes at my gym and they have a better lifestyle.

Here are some FACTOIDS:

Physical - The men I see in NE Asia are generally "whimpy" by manly standards. No muscles, skinny arms, no chest, hairless and feminine looking and sporting geeky glasses. ALL the Asian girls I was with loved my muscular chest and arms, they never had that with a man in their country. And they love chest hair! Then there is the height issue of many Asian men...especially with the older gen. My wife is 5'7" Korean and complained most of the guys in Korea were shorter than her with few to date and she is a stunner.

Fun - American guys are just more fun, more out of the box, less conformists, and have a wider range of hobbies and social activities

Sexual - American white guys are definitely better lovers because were are more into pleasing the woman. We are not the best lovers, those honors go to Brazil, Italy and France. And, on Average, its a fact our sausage IS bigger than the average Asian guy. I've seen plenty of the Asian micropenis in the gym to validate the urban legend, and have never seen a "whopper" on a Asian man ever. My Asian wife says her friends who have have had both comment about it. And yep, blacks guys on average probably due have bigger dicks too. I have heard SE Asian men get harder erections, point for them.

Intellectual - Asian men are definitely more disciplined and hard working.

Don't take it personally, you asked for it. You make a post like that and you are just begging to hear the painful truth. Does it fit all situations, of course not. Do I think I am superior, hell no. I have lots of shortcomings.

On the other hand, regarding 'micropenis', somebody could tell that the girls have the corresponding anatomy in genitals too.
Os maybe there is a balance.

But I can understand that a man with more 'qualifications', maybe can guarantee better satisfaction for them, although I can imagine that for a good asian woman, the whole erotic game is a lot more emotional than just lay in bed and f@@@ing.
When there is real love, and not just attraction, you can feel a lot more and more beautiful and even happier. That is what I believe, and I think asian girls tend to be in this way.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

The_Adventurer wrote:
yohan wrote:Often Chinese women, not only those from mainland China, but from almost everywhere (Singapore, Malaysia, Canada, UK etc. etc.) can be very quarrelsome, have severe alcohol problems, are aggressively overdemanding towards men and extremely rude with children.
OMG! You have no idea! Saying "often" is being polite about it. I have been here for years and know many girls, couples and families. I can only think of, off the top of my head, ONE girl who is not like this.

My local friend and business partner, who is a card carrying party member, says he blames Mao for creating and fostering the Chinese brand of feminism (for lack of a better word). While it doesn't result in women trying be men, or civil laws being skewed against men, he says it resulted in women becoming exactly as you described.

Unread postby tjh14 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:18 pm
"Often Chinese women, not only those from mainland China, but from almost everywhere (Singapore, Malaysia, Canada, UK etc. etc.) can be very quarrelsome, have severe alcohol problems, are aggressively overdemanding towards men and extremely rude with children."

Been in China six years and haven't experienced this at all. As far as psycho acting women go, I saw a lot of them in the west but can't recall knowing any in China.
Opinions are obviously very much divided about this issue. My experience is mostly about Chinese (Hakka, Hokkien) in Malaysia and Singapore (Cantonese) and what I see here in Tokyo coming in directly from China mainland is not helpful to change my mind.

Taiwan is another issue, Chinese women in Taiwan are rather cold, often arrogant and not much communicative.

Chinese women - regardless from where - have clearly some anger issues, are often very dissatisfied and I am happy I could switch over to Japanese people, they have also their problems, but still by far much better than with the Chinese. 

I like a peaceful home and I am not interested every morning and evening to start and end my day with disputes about trivial things with a bad-tempered woman next to me.

Well, you have to try it out for a while with various Asian women to find out who is fitting you best - Thai, Filipina, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese etc. Asian women are not all the same, their behavior is quite different from each other.
EurasianGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by EurasianGuy »

The fact that this man talks about Asian men like this, and is going to have an asian looking son is incredibly, incredibly scary.

His son will be talked about the same way by white men who assume he's Asian.

The only difference is he will see his own mother still was with his father, despite him being so racist against Asian looking men.

Your son is a future school shooter. Congratulations.
tjh14
Freshman Poster

Post by tjh14 »

Some illiterates in the PC crowd think any criticism of any nationality or group is racism; I.e, Talking about the low class behavior of Mainland Chinese isn't racist. The Chinese in Hong Kong and Singapore feel the same way. Yes, those of us married to Asian women are racist against Asians. :roll: Great thinking.
EurasianGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by EurasianGuy »

Because calling Asian men weak small dicked worthless trash is going to really help your Asian looking so develop into a well rounded man.

Seeing his own mother worshipping white men is going to help him develop into a well rounded men.

You guys went too far on this one. Expect more Elliot Rodgers in the future.
tjh14
Freshman Poster

Post by tjh14 »

I suggest you live for 6 months in a midsize city in Mainland China (Not Beijing or Shanghai) and then report back, if you could last that long without running home. You'd be most likely appalled and singing a different tune. You know not of what you speak.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

tjh14 wrote:I suggest you live for 6 months in a midsize city in Mainland China (Not Beijing or Shanghai) and then report back, if you could last that long without running home. You'd be most likely appalled and singing a different tune. You know not of what you speak.
Huh? I know lots of people White, Black or Asian that like China and Asia more than living in the U.S.A.

China isn't as bad as you think. You just too negative about the country wayyyyyyyy too much, as if the U.S. of Gay is any better, lol.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

tjh14 wrote:Some illiterates in the PC crowd think any criticism of any nationality or group is racism; I.e, Talking about the low class behavior of Mainland Chinese isn't racist. The Chinese in Hong Kong and Singapore feel the same way. Yes, those of us married to Asian women are racist against Asians. :roll: Great thinking.
That's true, but a lot of White and Black dudes have this mentality that all Asians = 'act the same way', so it goes both ways. You think racists can tell the difference between Chinks and Japs? I got called both slurs all the time by non-Asians in the U.S. and Europe, even though I'm neither Chinese or Japanese.
tjh14
Freshman Poster

Post by tjh14 »

China isn't as bad as you think. You just too negative about the country wayyyyyyyy too much, as if the U.S. of Gay is any better, lol.
You have a point. I like lots of things about China, but often it is like this:

http://rantsaboutchina.page.tl/Dirty,-Dirty,-Dirty.htm
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Lorenzo wrote:Superior no, more sexually satisfying to her, Yes! She tells me so. And so did many of the other Asian ladies I was with. I think a proportionately higher number of Asian guys are geeky, feminine, and not as good of lovers in the bedroom compared to white guys from Western cultures. Then you have quite a few Asian guys hung like hamsters, more so than the average white guy. We fill them Asian ladies up good and leave them begging for more :) Not as "Manly" was the words an ex-Chinese GF said to me...I was her "manly man". I f***ed her senseless and she never had it so good from any Chinese man. But don't take my word for it, ask an Asian lady who has had both.

I don't think Asian guys appreciate what they have. Just live with a bitchy white woman in America for 20+ yrs. then you understand why we have yellow fever. Am I grateful, Oh yes.
I don't see anything wrong with this statement. What's the problem :)
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

tjh14 wrote:
You have a point. I like lots of things about China, but often it is like this:

http://rantsaboutchina.page.tl/Dirty,-Dirty,-Dirty.htm
GEEZUZ! Reading that made me realise just how many things I am so used to I don't think about anymore.

But I thought you were very pro China?

Problems abound, but I would still choose here over being the west any day. I think I might prefer to return to Japan or South Korea though.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
tjh14
Freshman Poster

Post by tjh14 »

I have mixed feelings and China is so large that it's tough to generalize. I really like Chinese women and the food and the fact that is is so different but my enthusiasm has waned over the years and it is time to go home and take my wife back to the US of Gay. South and West China are much better than the north; cleaner, friendlier and more laid back. That article was written from a guy living in Changchun, a northern industrial city. It is much better in places like Chengdu, Chongqing and Shenzhen. Yunnan province is great at the foothills of the Himalayas; just fabulous. I am now in dirty Beijing and having to deal with the aggressive northern Chinese men who I have almost fought with on 2 occasions. Rich assholes who will run over you if you aren't careful. It's affecting my perspective. I was much more optimistic when I lived in SW China.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

tjh14 wrote:I have mixed feelings and China is so large that it's tough to generalize. I really like Chinese women and the food and the fact that is is so different but my enthusiasm has waned over the years and it is time to go home and take my wife back to the US of Gay. South and West China are much better than the north; cleaner, friendlier and more laid back. That article was written from a guy living in Changchun, a northern industrial city. It is much better in places like Chengdu, Chongqing and Shenzhen. Yunnan province is great at the foothills of the Himalayas; just fabulous. I am now in dirty Beijing and having to deal with the aggressive northern Chinese men who I have almost fought with on 2 occasions. Rich assholes who will run over you if you aren't careful. It's affecting my perspective. I was much more optimistic when I lived in SW China.
I totally get that. I was extremely optimistic when I arrived, and my feelings have degraded over the years. I still do, and always will, love the food. I haven't had better anywhere in the world. I usually live in Guizhou province, in beautiful country, with a somewhat laid back atmosphere and pace of life. I sometimes work in Shanghai. Since I ain't looking for women, I like the big city vibe and all the conveniences. Both can be very cool places.

I do, however, find the women to be way to materialistic and money focused, and "keeping up with the Joneses" seems to be a huge problem here, largely because of face. I also find them to be too confrontational, often seeming to like to disagree just for the sake of disagreeing and finding something to fight about. Also, this "tiger mom" type of reverse psychology they employ can get on my nerves. How they treat their children is even worse. On the other hand, I am a foreigner and some of these things are cultural. Clearly, people here don't see it that way and don't have a problem with it. I often see two women raising their voices and talking fast and I think they are fighting, but they actually aren't. I often think my wife is treating someone like shit, but that person seems happy to keep coming back and hanging out with her, so it must just be my misinterpretation.

There are other big issues which have destroyed my feelings for this place though.

Internet Access
I do internet business. I am just sick and tired of the pitiful internet services here. Most locals will never notice it because they only visit Chinese sites. This is fine. You can stream HD video in realtime on a phone and it's all good. My business requires 90% connection to outside sites.Thus, I also need a VPN for just about everything. Even if I get super fast 20Mbps service, it may work as advertised inside China and at 4:00 AM, but connecting to foreign sites and during primetime evening hours it is literally unusable. I do most of my work in the middle of the night now.

Visa Issues
The hassles with visas make me feel they really just don't want me here. I don't teach, so I don't have a school to do this stuff for me. I don't work for a large company that could probably easily handle such things. I am largely independent. Even being married to a local is no guarantee because, in the end, it is largely up to the officer you happen to be standing in front of when you present your papers. Even with my friend, who owns a small to mid-sized company in Shanghai, helping me, the amount of hassle is outrageous, and I will probably have to waste time and money flying to HK and back for the second time since I have been here. My visa expires this month. If I successfully handle it, it will be for the last time, and then I am done.

I won't be taking my wife and kid back to USA though. Especially, not this week, as I think some of Taco's stuff will happen, though to what level I don't know. I would rather keep them somewhere in Asia. I would love to move to Philippines, but since relations between China and Phils are so bad, that wouldn't be good for my wife. Singapore would be good for everyone, but once again, I wouldn't be working for some big company, so visa issues would abound. Korea would work for me, but I don't know how it would be for her visa wise. I still have to find the right place.