America's First Trillionaire

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

America's First Trillionaire

Post by Tsar »

I was reading the financial news and looking up various stocks. Today I discovered a major discrepancy between what the mainstream media says and a more realistic net worth for one of America's richest individuals (who may be the richest man in America and one of the richest individuals in the world).

Everyone knows (except the brainwashed sheep) that the Rothschilds are the wealthiest family in the world and the world's first trillionaires.

America's Trillionaire is...
Warren Buffett

He is NOT a billionaire. That is a lie and false information.

Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK-A) -NYSE
On July 6, 2011, Warren Buffett reported that he owned 26,675,175 Shares. http://finance.yahoo.com/q/mh?s=BRK-A+Major+Holders
Today's closing price for BRK-A shares was $197,598.00
Multiplying the value of his stock holdings of the company he owns by it's current close on September 14, 2015, Warren Buffett has a net worth of at least $5,270,961,229,650.00.
I will now type out that dollar figure: Five-trillion, two-hundred and seventy billion, nine-hundred and sixty-one million, two-hundred twenty-nine thousand, six-hundred fifty dollars.

So Warren Buffett might very well have $40-60 Billion in liquid assets like cash, bank accounts, bonds, etc. But he is NOT a billionaire. The media might be giving a half-truth but they are lying. Warren Buffett is undeniably a Multi-Trillionaire. (Since Warren Buffer is a Multi-Trillionaire, the Rothschilds must be Deca-Trillionaires or Centi-Trillionaires because the Rothschild Dynasty dominates the world in secret and their fortune has never been audited. A person can hardly find any information about them, their family members or even their wealth holdings. Only the public faces of the Rothschild family make the news).

Maybe if the truth got out it would be another indication of the true wealth inequality that exists. People should wonder who else besides the Rothschilds Warren Buffett are trillionaires. This is a fiat currency system and it exists worldwide. It is no surprise that trillionaires exist in the world. It's just surprising that they slipped-up by having information that exposes the true wealth of Warren Buffett.

This is my latest discovery relating to the Plutocracy, Illuminati, Bilderbergs, Mega-Corporations, and/or Zionists that control the world and exposing the truth that they, the media, and the government attempts to covers-up and conceal from the common masses (anyone not among the inside-elite).
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: America's First Trillionaire

Post by droid »

I haven't looked much into it but I think there's some mistaken assumption with the units, I really doubt it's $197K dollars per

In here it's $130.90 per
http://money.cnn.com/quote/quote.html?symb=BRKB
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

droid wrote:I haven't looked much into it but I think there's some mistaken assumption with the units, I really doubt it's $197K dollars per

In here it's $130.90 per
http://money.cnn.com/quote/quote.html?symb=BRKB
BRKB is the preferred shares without voting rights and more easily available for the common income earner and common retail investors.

I'm taking about BRKA which has voting rights. It is $197,598.00 per share because there were never any stock splits. That's why BRKA is so expensive.

Here's the correct link: http://money.cnn.com/quote/quote.html?symb=BRKA
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 22nd, 2020, 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Share prices, like home prices, only represent the most recent trades.
Much of that paper theoretical wealth disappears the moment you try to convert a large chunk of it into spendable currency.
Sort of like all the "value" that homeowners once thought they had, that evaporated even though "Su-zanne researched this". :shock:

Not saying he's hurting for cash, but multiplying millions of shares held by most recent trade price will lead to a faulty conclusion.

More plainly, if Buffet were to begin selling his shares, he'd run out of buyers at anything near the current price long before he ran out of shares to sell.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Teal Lantern wrote:More plainly, if Buffet were to begin selling his shares, he'd run out of buyers at anything near the current price long before he ran out of shares to sell.
One way of measuring wealth is the ability to earn an income, without any additional effort. In other words, the average composite dividends of Berkshire's holdings like Coca-Cola, Geico, Heinz, etc. I believe that that averages out to some ~3% overall.

So in effect, he's able to generate between a 100 and 200 billion dollars, just by holding onto those companies w/o any additional activities involved. That's not bad at all because in effect, since we're not talking about Google and FB here (the bloated high cap Nasdaq "Wall St darling" companies) but more companies, which actually earn regular money from food stuffs, transportation, etc, basically the daily business of life. So when let's say the S&P500 crashes, he's got the earnings to buy stocks really cheap, which then only makes his holdings even larger over time.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

S_Parc wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:More plainly, if Buffet were to begin selling his shares, he'd run out of buyers at anything near the current price long before he ran out of shares to sell.
One way of measuring wealth is the ability to earn an income, without any additional effort. In other words, the average composite dividends of Berkshire's holdings like Coca-Cola, Geico, Heinz, etc. I believe that that averages out to some ~3% overall.

So in effect, he's able to generate between a 100 and 200 billion dollars, just by holding onto those companies w/o any additional activities involved. That's not bad at all because in effect, since we're not talking about Google and FB here (the bloated high cap Nasdaq "Wall St darling" companies) but more companies, which actually earn regular money from food stuffs, transportation, etc, basically the daily business of life. So when let's say the S&P500 crashes, he's got the earnings to buy stocks really cheap, which then only makes his holdings even larger over time.
Yeah, he's certainly no slouch in the money making game.
Back in the 90s, if there was an article, interview, or book with/about him, I was reading/watching it.
I remember the flack he took in the late 90s for not jumping on the dot-com bandwagon.
Come 2001, flack evaporated along with the NASDAQ. Slow and steady proved safe and stress free. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Teal Lantern wrote:
S_Parc wrote:

Yeah, he's certainly no slouch in the money making game.
Back in the 90s, if there was an article, interview, or book with/about him, I was reading/watching it.
I remember the flack he took in the late 90s for not jumping on the dot-com bandwagon.
Come 2001, flack evaporated along with the NASDAQ. Slow and steady proved safe and stress free. :lol:
I guess from an *active business* perspective, since "investing" is not really the same as operating a company, a passive dividend revenue base of $100B-$200B per annum, since on the whole, profitable operations don't really have a net profit greater than 10 to 20% per year, that's more or less, a trillionaire in the true sense of the word because he's wielding the income stream of one.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Buffet is small potatoes compared to the wealth of our rulers who set the system up we live under. It tells you in communsim, their goal is to own and control all period.
Time to Hide!