Loyalty in Filipinas

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Loyalty in Filipinas

Post by Zambales »

The_Adventurer wrote:
Gadfly wrote:FYI women everywhere tend to be jealous and possessive of their one man. Why Filipinas would be the exception to this natural rule is a mystery to me. I don't know where you get this idea that Filipinas will accept infidelity and disloyalty, while your women (or any other women) won't. Not only does that sound self-serving, that also makes absolutely no sense at all.
Not to sound like I condone such behaviour, but it is an often told story in many parts of Asia that as long as the husband is discreet about it, and doesn't embarrass the family in any way, the wife will tolerate him playing on the side.
Most likely arranged marriages in countries such as India & Pakistan.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Peace please!
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Johnny1975 wrote:
Gadfly wrote:Do you even bother to think before you write?

First you say: "I'm not saying that [Filipinas] should [tolerate men cheating]..."

thus falsely implying agreement that Filipinas shouldn't tolerate it. So right off the bat, you're dishonest.

Because then you say, "it's better for a man to not limit himself to having sex with one woman for the rest of his life."

Well, if it's "better," then logically Filipinas should tolerate men cheating. Right?

Or is it "better" more for one party than for the other?

And if it's "better," why go through the motions of pledging fidelity to her in marriage?

And if it's "better," why hasn't this view (presumably shared by many of your fellow men) been put into widespread practice in your own society? With your own women? You see how stupid your post is?

FYI women everywhere tend to be jealous and possessive of their one man. Why Filipinas would be the exception to this natural rule is a mystery to me. I don't know where you get this idea that Filipinas will accept infidelity and disloyalty, while your women (or any other women) won't. Not only does that sound self-serving, that also makes absolutely no sense at all.

Many men who don't want attachments go to prostitutes. There's plenty of that in the Philippines, and that might actually be your thing. It's obvious you don't have enough experience with women (or just life experience in general) to understand what the word "loyalty" is. Otherwise you never would have written up your post in the first place.
I usually put in some effort in responding to people who grossly misunderstand every word I say. I try to explain precisely what they misunderstood and why. I take as long as it takes. But I'm not going to do it now. No way. It would be an utter waste of my time. A well thought out response has to be earned. You have not earned one.
No, I understood you perfectly the first time. You're being dishonest again, just to save face. I got you down just right.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Gadfly wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:

First you say: "I'm not saying that [Filipinas] should [tolerate men cheating]..."

thus falsely implying agreement that Filipinas shouldn't tolerate it. So right off the bat, you're dishonest.

Because then you say, "it's better for a man to not limit himself to having sex with one woman for the rest of his life."

Well, if it's "better," then logically Filipinas should tolerate men cheating. Right?

And if it's "better," why go through the motions of pledging fidelity to her in marriage?

And if it's "better," why hasn't this view (presumably shared by many of your fellow men) been put into widespread practice in your own society? With your own women? You see how stupid your post is?

FYI women everywhere tend to be jealous and possessive of their one man. Why Filipinas would be the exception to this natural rule is a mystery to me. I don't know where you get this idea that Filipinas will accept infidelity and disloyalty, while your women (or any other women) won't. Not only does that sound self-serving, that also makes absolutely no sense at all.

Many men who don't want attachments go to prostitutes. There's plenty of that in the Philippines, and that might actually be your thing. It's obvious you don't have enough experience with women (or just life experience in general) to understand what the word "loyalty" is. Otherwise you never would have written up your post in the first place.
I usually put in some effort in responding to people who grossly misunderstand every word I say. I try to explain precisely what they misunderstood and why. I take as long as it takes. But I'm not going to do it now. No way. It would be an utter waste of my time. A well thought out response has to be earned. You have not earned one.
No, I understood you perfectly the first time. You're being dishonest again, just to save face. I got you down just right.
No you dumb prick, you misunderstood. Now why don't you shove a finger up your ass and see what it tastes like.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

So, loyalty is a basic feature of good Filipina girls?
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Johnny1975 wrote:
Gadfly wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:

No you dumb prick, you misunderstood. Now why don't you shove a finger up your a** and see what it tastes like.
Yes, actually I understood. And your childish response here proves it. I got you down just right.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

The_Adventurer wrote:
Loyalty is part of confucian teachings in China and is a huge part of their culture. I have seen some Chinese women remain loyal through some incredibly horrible things, even the husband having a baby with another woman.

Thanks God, there are still such cultures and girls in this world!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Gadfly wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
Gadfly wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:

No you dumb prick, you misunderstood. Now why don't you shove a finger up your a** and see what it tastes like.
Yes, actually I understood. And your childish response here proves it. I got you down just right.
No, you're a cocksucker who's got it all wrong. Go such a cock, cocksucker.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Please, don't ruin this topic anymore.