Any hope for a Eurasian Male looking for White girls?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
hapa
Freshman Poster

Any hope for a Eurasian Male looking for White girls?

Post by hapa »

I'm a Eurasian male. You could say that my White dad already went happier abroad by getting an East Asian wife. Sometimes I'm a little resentful that as a full White man, he left me in a much more difficult sexual challenge, than he found himself. As a white man he had the easiest race to score with. While as a Half East Asian, I'm left with the least attractive race to women. As a Hapa, I mostly look like an Asian male; although not exactly the same. I definitely have less strongly defined Asian features compared to say someone like Winston Wu. Most people can probably tell I'm a little mixed. But basically I'm in the same boat as Asian men. Which is why I was a little disturbed by some of the vitriol about Eastern Men, coming from the future White Dads of Hapa kids. But thats another story.

I'm a Hapa male looking for a Caucasian woman. But I have a pretty broad definition of White. Europe and the Slavs of course. But also most of Latin America, North Africa and the Middle East up to Afghanistan. Basically anything but Subsaharan Africans, Native Americans and Asians are white in my book.

Being Eurasian doesn't mean much in America, because here either you are white or you are not; and for most people I'm not. But I thought maybe my whiteness could count for more in Latin America or Russia; where people are more aware of the fine tuning of race, and its not just an either/or 1-drop rule. Latin Americans have a whole pyramid based on how much whiteness you have. And Russians are probably more used to dealing with intermediaries between East Asians, Central Asians, Turks, etc. Maybe I'd get more recognition for being half white in those regions?

What country would you recommend for me? I got some lapdances from Slav blonde strippers; and they were very friendly to me. Of course they get paid to be friendly and it doesn't mean anything. But I see full Asian guys complaining that even paid Slav girls are rude to them. The Middle Eastern girls, who I consider white; but probably many people don't; they are probably out of my league, since they don't marry anyway. So I guess I'm probably limited to Eastern Europe and Latin America. I hear Slavs are not friendly to nonwhites. Technically I'm half white, but I don't think it'll do much good, if they see me as nonwhite. Even if they don't see me as pure East Asian; they'll think I'm a Central Asian or something, and I've heard of plenty of racist attacks against those people too. I've had fairly good relations with Slav and Latina girls in the USA, as far as these things go. Although we were never really close to dating or even friendship.

Before anyone says it; Asian girls are totally unattractive to me, and I'm not going to force myself to be attracted to girls I don't like. I have a fairly liberal broad definition of what makes a girl Caucasian, but Africans and Asians are just off limits for me. I feel zero sexual attraction to them, and I'd rather be alone than in the company of girls I dislike.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Re: Any hope for a Eurasian Male looking for White girls?

Post by chibolo »

Go to Latin America and date girls who are into K-Pop/J-Pop, anime or Korean dramas. There are LOTS of them these days. Problem solved :)
hapa
Freshman Poster

Post by hapa »

Has K-Pop reached Latin America?

I'm fine with the tan Mestizo girls. The pure indigenous girls of Bolivia and Peru, are too Asian looking for me though. But most of Latin America is white enough for my tastes.

Latinas are probably one of the groups I get along with best here in the US, but never to the point of dating.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

hapa wrote:Has K-Pop reached Latin America?

I'm fine with the tan Mestizo girls. The pure indigenous girls of Bolivia and Peru, are too Asian looking for me though. But most of Latin America is white enough for my tastes.
K-Pop is HUGE in Latin America, so are Korean soap operas and anime.

Not all girls in Peru are indigenous btw. Mixed girls like this are quite common there too:

hapa
Freshman Poster

Post by hapa »

I guess the benefit of a Latin American country with a large indigenous population; is that I'm trying to get the most bargaining power possible out of my half whiteness. And in a country where most men look like Indigenous Indians; my half white features would probably stand out more. I'd have more of a comparative advantage. I'm trying to leverage my whiteness to get the most whiteness possible out of a mate. But I'm held back because the East Asian phenotypical features clearly predominate in me. This might just be stereotypes, but its my understanding that Latin Americans have a finer understanding for the gradations of whiteness. And are the opposite of the Anglos as far as the 1-drop rule goes. Tbh I've always felt like the half whiteness is wasted on me, since I get few advantages from it in the US. If there are countries that appreciate what white features I do have more; then that would be a great opportunity.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

hapa wrote:I guess the benefit of a Latin American country with a large indigenous population; is that I'm trying to get the most bargaining power possible out of my half whiteness. And in a country where most men look like Indigenous Indians; my half white features would probably stand out more. I'd have more of a comparative advantage. I'm trying to leverage my whiteness to get the most whiteness possible out of a mate. But I'm held back because the East Asian phenotypical features clearly predominate in me. This might just be stereotypes, but its my understanding that Latin Americans have a finer understanding for the gradations of whiteness. And are the opposite of the Anglos as far as the 1-drop rule goes.
If you look Asian you will not be considered white in Latin America. You will stand out for being Asian too, if that is what you want. Like I said, many latinas like Asian guys because of the pop culture influence.
hapa
Freshman Poster

Post by hapa »

Well here in the US, East Asian features are almost a total disadvantage, and I look at K-pop and anime white girls as mostly a myth. Its true I look mostly Asian. But I thought my half whiteness might count for more in other countries. But if Asianess isn't as much of a disadvantage in Latin America, maybe I don't have to resort to being so defensive about not being full Asian. Even here in the US, plenty of people can tell I'm mixed just from the 1st look. But I can't deny I look more Asian than not.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

That's easy. Right off the boat, a Nordic country like Finland or Iceland. They are not too tall, liberal and pretty much all speak English. I would say Helsinki is kinda like a mix of San Francisco and Seattle with chicks.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

chibolo wrote:Go to Latin America and date girls who are into K-Pop/J-Pop, anime or Korean dramas. There are LOTS of them these days. Problem solved :)
Complete nonsense :lol: