Pacificoceanasia would be a good poster here

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Pacificoceanasia would be a good poster here

Post by jamesbond »

Someone sent him a dash cam for his truck to use to video tape rude drivers in Denver. Here he is explaining that in this video from "Sexy Asian Dragon." :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Pacific explaining the altercation he got into with a woman in Denver who ran his school bus stop sign.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The latest video from Pacific, now known as the "Sexy Asian Dragon." :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Pacific has a new girlfriend, she is a black girl 21 years younger than him, he is 49 and she is 28. Apparently he met her at work. He starts to talk about her at the 32 minute mark in the video.

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I'm running out of patience with him. If he doesn't get his ass on this forum I'm going to track him down and drag him here by his...erm...oh, it's all gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpaOy8b8X6A
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

He has changed his name to Pacific Ocean Superliner. Here is his latest video talking about how rude Americans are.

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

A gang of us should go over there and kidnap him and drag his ass down here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a video where he talks about his thoughts on black women.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Pacific talking about his new girlfriend, a black girl 28 years old. Pacific is 49 and is tired of dating white women in America.
He talks about the dirty looks he got at a shopping mall in Denver when he was walking around the mall with his girlfriend and holding hands with her.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Apparently he is going to stop making YouTube videos due to the fact that someone is stalking him and making death threats against him! Here is his last video that he said he will make on his YouTube channel. He said he might start using another video service in the future.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

He's back! He has decided to not let the trolls stop him from making YouTube videos. Here is his latest video where he talks about some more of his lovely experiences with American women. :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Pacific has a new girlfriend, she is a Hispanic woman age 41 and she lives in another state. He won't say much about her at least not yet. He talks about her a little bit in his latest video.

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

He's removed his channel! Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Johnny1975 wrote:He's removed his channel! Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder what happened. I know he was being harassed by a YouTube stalker and he reported it to the police. I was looking forward to seeing him and his new "girlfriend" make some videos together.

The funny thing is, he has NEVER met this woman (she lives in New York and he lives in Denver) but he calls her his girlfriend. She contacted him through YouTube because she really enjoys his videos.

I wonder if Pacifc will put his YouTube channel back up sometime.

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

jamesbond wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:He's removed his channel! Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder what happened. I know he was being harassed by a YouTube stalker and he reported it to the police. I was looking forward to seeing him and his new "girlfriend" make some videos together.

The funny thing is, he has NEVER met this woman (she lives in New York and he lives in Denver) but he calls her his girlfriend. She contacted him through YouTube because she really enjoys his videos.

I wonder if Pacifc will put his YouTube channel back up sometime.
I'm sure he'll be back. He always comes back. He changes his mind a lot. One minute he absolutely has to be with an asian girl, next thing you know he's saying it doesn't matter, now he's with someone that he hasn't even met. He's very impulsive. That's the kind of thing that could land him in trouble if he's not careful. He should just be honest with himself about what he wants and stick to it. Also I think he's too public about his life. His channel, as good as it is, has become too big a part of his life.