A glimmer of hope

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

A glimmer of hope

Post by Cornfed »

In my town a surprising number of people have the disgusting habit of picking up and smoking other people's discarded cigarette butts off the street. Today I saw two teenaged dirtbag gang members walking by. One of them picked up a cigarette butt and was about to put it in his pocket. The other slapped him on the back of the head and said "Put that down you filthy cunt, we're not butt pickers [referring to the gang]." At least someone is enforcing some standards in this stupid town.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A glimmer of hope

Post by MarcosZeitola »

You are far too focused on the actions of others, man. How about you give us a glimmer of hope for your own situation? I wonder how that backpacker-chick adventure has been going, you made a thread about it a couple of month ago.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A glimmer of hope

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:I wonder how that backpacker-chick adventure has been going, you made a thread about it a couple of month ago.
That didn't work out unfortunately, as it turned out the job was in slightly the wrong location (it's a mobile job but I got the territories wrong) and not all that suitable given the situation of the company. I'll keep looking for something better.