Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Do you have to be a tuff guy to get chicks in SA?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

skater
Freshman Poster
Posts: 19
Joined: September 16th, 2015, 6:51 am

Do you have to be a tuff guy to get chicks in SA?

Post by skater » September 18th, 2015, 1:59 am

I've personally never been in a fight and don't consider myself tough.

I know stateside, the Latinas love the machismo in their men. I just don't have that fire in me, so therefore, no Latina girls for me here in SoCal. And there are plenty so I wouldn't even need to travel if I had any ounce of bad boy in me.

Can a guy like me make it in Mexico or Columbia? Or will the ladies sniff the softness in me and stay away?




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



chibolo
Junior Poster
Posts: 508
Joined: July 23rd, 2013, 3:06 am

Re: Do you have to be a tuff guy to get chicks in SA?

Post by chibolo » September 18th, 2015, 2:16 am

Depends on the girl, but in my experience many latinas like guys who aren't too "machista". A lot of the men in Latin America (not all obviously) cheat, hit their women, are extremely controlling, etc. Many latinas believe that "gringos" are different and that is one of the reasons why they like us. It obviously depends on the girl (and maybe also the country, Latin America is very diverse) but, no, you don't need to be a macho asshole to get a girl in LA/SA.

skater
Freshman Poster
Posts: 19
Joined: September 16th, 2015, 6:51 am

Re: Do you have to be a tuff guy to get chicks in SA?

Post by skater » September 23rd, 2015, 7:12 am

I dont know man..

I've never seen a latina w/ a puss-E lookin dude.

travelsouth
Freshman Poster
Posts: 403
Joined: October 8th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Re: Do you have to be a tuff guy to get chicks in SA?

Post by travelsouth » September 25th, 2015, 10:00 pm

chibolo wrote:Depends on the girl, but in my experience many latinas like guys who aren't too "machista". A lot of the men in Latin America (not all obviously) cheat, hit their women, are extremely controlling, etc. Many latinas believe that "gringos" are different and that is one of the reasons why they like us. It obviously depends on the girl (and maybe also the country, Latin America is very diverse) but, no, you don't need to be a macho asshole to get a girl in LA/SA.
This post is accurate. However, if you are a mangina most latinas will walk all over you. Yes they want a man that is more cultured and less of an asshole. But at the same time you have to be enough of a man to give them boundaries. You can do all that without smacking them around. You can do all that without being macho. But if you don't have a spine she will test you, find out, and she's likely to walk all over you. It's not because she's a bad person, it's just latina biology 101. And who can blame her for not wanting to date a bitch... because she's the bitch, it's not supposed to be you.

Anyways keep in mind that Latinas in the USA are generally just tan gringas. They have assimilated and were probably born here. Also, please learn how to spell Colombia OP.

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1299
Joined: December 29th, 2013, 7:18 am

Re: Do you have to be a tuff guy to get chicks in SA?

Post by Wolfeye » September 26th, 2015, 5:08 am

Chibolo's post seems accurate, but keep in mind that a guy that will just fold if someone like that starts shit is not big on their list. Remember that movie Troy? Imagine if it was Helen, Paris, and who-the-hell-ever in the woods & the last one goes after the first one- it'd be a good idea for Paris to be able to handle himself, wouldn't it? As a part of the whole, not as a rabid nutjob that defeats the purpose. Latinas don't seem to like a guy that'll get them into shit (being stupid, arrogant, etc...), go after them, or bitch-out at the "eleventh hour." I always got along well with latinas, so I feel I can say with confidence that they don't like a "poodle" & they don't like a "rottweiler that's going to bite them."

As for walking on you, that's potentially true- that or she'll just blow you off (and not in the good way). Don't be servile & don't be nasty about it. A little humor can help, but honestly just coming off like you're having a bit of an issue with her growing shopping list or her list of demands can get it across without starting WW3. I can guarantee you that an argument with a latin woman takes practice & sometimes it seems they like to fight just to get the mental exercise. Anyway, if you like latin women the very best advide I think I can give is "Don't be a dick, but don't be p***y to prove it."

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: Do you have to be a tuff guy to get chicks in SA?

Post by Ghost » September 26th, 2015, 8:27 am

Are these bits of info for all Latinas, or for white/lighter-skinned Latinas? In other words, is a short, brown Latina girl going to be the same way? Just curious what the perspective was.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5602
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Do you have to be a tuff guy to get chicks in SA?

Post by Adama » September 26th, 2015, 8:36 am

If you are a submissive man, then you might automatically gravitate towards a dominant woman. This better be a highly moral woman, because she will psychologically abuse you and manipulate you to the fullest extent she can, and if you ever wake up or disobey, she will tear you apart one piece at a time.

The sexes were meant to be polar opposites. That increases attraction, doesnt it?

One person has to be the man, and one has to be the woman. Hopefully the man will be the biological man, and the woman will be the biological woman. If you are a man who is essentially a woman, you are in confusion. One person is going to be dominant. One is going to be more submissive. Which one are you?

Most women who are not beasts do not want a man who will not take charge. A beast will search out for a man to dominate though. So beware.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5602
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Do you have to be a tuff guy to get chicks in SA?

Post by Adama » September 26th, 2015, 8:39 am

travelsouth wrote:
chibolo wrote:Depends on the girl, but in my experience many latinas like guys who aren't too "machista". A lot of the men in Latin America (not all obviously) cheat, hit their women, are extremely controlling, etc. Many latinas believe that "gringos" are different and that is one of the reasons why they like us. It obviously depends on the girl (and maybe also the country, Latin America is very diverse) but, no, you don't need to be a macho asshole to get a girl in LA/SA.
This post is accurate. However, if you are a mangina most latinas will walk all over you. Yes they want a man that is more cultured and less of an asshole. But at the same time you have to be enough of a man to give them boundaries. You can do all that without smacking them around. You can do all that without being macho. But if you don't have a spine she will test you, find out, and she's likely to walk all over you. It's not because she's a bad person, it's just latina biology 101. And who can blame her for not wanting to date a bitch... because she's the bitch, it's not supposed to be you.

Anyways keep in mind that Latinas in the USA are generally just tan gringas. They have assimilated and were probably born here. Also, please learn how to spell Colombia OP.

I wouldnt even play that game. If she doesnt obey then she needs to go immediately.

travelsouth
Freshman Poster
Posts: 403
Joined: October 8th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Re: Do you have to be a tuff guy to get chicks in SA?

Post by travelsouth » September 26th, 2015, 4:32 pm

Adama wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
chibolo wrote:Depends on the girl, but in my experience many latinas like guys who aren't too "machista". A lot of the men in Latin America (not all obviously) cheat, hit their women, are extremely controlling, etc. Many latinas believe that "gringos" are different and that is one of the reasons why they like us. It obviously depends on the girl (and maybe also the country, Latin America is very diverse) but, no, you don't need to be a macho asshole to get a girl in LA/SA.
This post is accurate. However, if you are a mangina most latinas will walk all over you. Yes they want a man that is more cultured and less of an asshole. But at the same time you have to be enough of a man to give them boundaries. You can do all that without smacking them around. You can do all that without being macho. But if you don't have a spine she will test you, find out, and she's likely to walk all over you. It's not because she's a bad person, it's just latina biology 101. And who can blame her for not wanting to date a bitch... because she's the bitch, it's not supposed to be you.

Anyways keep in mind that Latinas in the USA are generally just tan gringas. They have assimilated and were probably born here. Also, please learn how to spell Colombia OP.

I wouldnt even play that game. If she doesnt obey then she needs to go immediately.
That's not how it works my man. You aren't living in reality. They all will test you. And quite frankly they deserve a man with a backbone who can support and protect them. It's biology not some bad trait in them.

chibolo
Junior Poster
Posts: 508
Joined: July 23rd, 2013, 3:06 am

Re: Do you have to be a tuff guy to get chicks in SA?

Post by chibolo » September 27th, 2015, 3:17 pm

travelsouth wrote:
chibolo wrote:Depends on the girl, but in my experience many latinas like guys who aren't too "machista". A lot of the men in Latin America (not all obviously) cheat, hit their women, are extremely controlling, etc. Many latinas believe that "gringos" are different and that is one of the reasons why they like us. It obviously depends on the girl (and maybe also the country, Latin America is very diverse) but, no, you don't need to be a macho asshole to get a girl in LA/SA.
This post is accurate. However, if you are a mangina most latinas will walk all over you. Yes they want a man that is more cultured and less of an asshole. But at the same time you have to be enough of a man to give them boundaries. You can do all that without smacking them around. You can do all that without being macho. But if you don't have a spine she will test you, find out, and she's likely to walk all over you. It's not because she's a bad person, it's just latina biology 101. And who can blame her for not wanting to date a bitch... because she's the bitch, it's not supposed to be you.
Of course you shouldn't be a "mangina" and let the women walk all over you. But that doesn't mean you have to be a "machista" asshole either. Somewhere in between is ideal, not just in Latin America but anywhere in the world IMHO.
Ghost wrote:Are these bits of info for all Latinas, or for white/lighter-skinned Latinas? In other words, is a short, brown Latina girl going to be the same way? Just curious what the perspective was.



I don't have any experience dating white latinas so I can't say much about them. I only have experience dating mixed race (mestiza), "brown" latinas. I lived in Peru for a while and the white people there all live in their own bubble, seperate from the regular society of mestizo/indigenous ("brown") people. So I think they are culturally pretty different as well, probably a lot more similar to Western women.

travelsouth
Freshman Poster
Posts: 403
Joined: October 8th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Re: Do you have to be a tuff guy to get chicks in SA?

Post by travelsouth » September 27th, 2015, 3:44 pm

chibolo wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
chibolo wrote:Depends on the girl, but in my experience many latinas like guys who aren't too "machista". A lot of the men in Latin America (not all obviously) cheat, hit their women, are extremely controlling, etc. Many latinas believe that "gringos" are different and that is one of the reasons why they like us. It obviously depends on the girl (and maybe also the country, Latin America is very diverse) but, no, you don't need to be a macho asshole to get a girl in LA/SA.
This post is accurate. However, if you are a mangina most latinas will walk all over you. Yes they want a man that is more cultured and less of an asshole. But at the same time you have to be enough of a man to give them boundaries. You can do all that without smacking them around. You can do all that without being macho. But if you don't have a spine she will test you, find out, and she's likely to walk all over you. It's not because she's a bad person, it's just latina biology 101. And who can blame her for not wanting to date a bitch... because she's the bitch, it's not supposed to be you.
Of course you shouldn't be a "mangina" and let the women walk all over you. But that doesn't mean you have to be a "machista" asshole either. Somewhere in between is ideal, not just in Latin America but anywhere in the world IMHO.
Ghost wrote:Are these bits of info for all Latinas, or for white/lighter-skinned Latinas? In other words, is a short, brown Latina girl going to be the same way? Just curious what the perspective was.



I don't have any experience dating white latinas so I can't say much about them. I only have experience dating mixed race (mestiza), "brown" latinas. I lived in Peru for a while and the white people there all live in their own bubble, seperate from the regular society of mestizo/indigenous ("brown") people. So I think they are culturally pretty different as well, probably a lot more similar to Western women.
There is a caste system (starta system) in Latin America that is based mainly on skin color. If you ready my comments closely I am indeed agreeing with your balanced approach.

chibolo
Junior Poster
Posts: 508
Joined: July 23rd, 2013, 3:06 am

Re: Do you have to be a tuff guy to get chicks in SA?

Post by chibolo » September 27th, 2015, 7:10 pm

travelsouth wrote: There is a caste system (starta system) in Latin America that is based mainly on skin color.
Yes, you're right about the caste system. Places like Argentina or Uruguay (where most people are white) are probably different though. Latin America is very diverse and there are big difference between countries.

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3092
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Do you have to be a tuff guy to get chicks in SA?

Post by droid » September 27th, 2015, 7:43 pm

travelsouth wrote:
chibolo wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
chibolo wrote:Depends on the girl, but in my experience many latinas like guys who aren't too "machista". A lot of the men in Latin America (not all obviously) cheat, hit their women, are extremely controlling, etc. Many latinas believe that "gringos" are different and that is one of the reasons why they like us. It obviously depends on the girl (and maybe also the country, Latin America is very diverse) but, no, you don't need to be a macho asshole to get a girl in LA/SA.
This post is accurate. However, if you are a mangina most latinas will walk all over you. Yes they want a man that is more cultured and less of an asshole. But at the same time you have to be enough of a man to give them boundaries. You can do all that without smacking them around. You can do all that without being macho. But if you don't have a spine she will test you, find out, and she's likely to walk all over you. It's not because she's a bad person, it's just latina biology 101. And who can blame her for not wanting to date a bitch... because she's the bitch, it's not supposed to be you.
Of course you shouldn't be a "mangina" and let the women walk all over you. But that doesn't mean you have to be a "machista" asshole either. Somewhere in between is ideal, not just in Latin America but anywhere in the world IMHO.
Ghost wrote:Are these bits of info for all Latinas, or for white/lighter-skinned Latinas? In other words, is a short, brown Latina girl going to be the same way? Just curious what the perspective was.



I don't have any experience dating white latinas so I can't say much about them. I only have experience dating mixed race (mestiza), "brown" latinas. I lived in Peru for a while and the white people there all live in their own bubble, seperate from the regular society of mestizo/indigenous ("brown") people. So I think they are culturally pretty different as well, probably a lot more similar to Western women.
There is a caste system (starta system) in Latin America that is based mainly on skin color. If you ready my comments closely I am indeed agreeing with
your balanced approach.
The first thing to be aware of is that things are not the same everywhere in Lam. Things can change drastically even from city to city, so it's difficult to make general assessments. This cannot be overlooked.
As I've said before, I can only speak about Colombia and a handful of cities, so this should be taken with a grain of salt.

I'll risk making some statements though:
While it always helps to be relatively masculine and having your dancing skills honed down, the place is suffering fast changes due to "modernization", so even though men here try to posture as mongers and "dogs" as they say, they lean more and more towards the mangina side everyday. They have more liberal tendencies now, for example in the sense of of forgiving women's past and chastising you if you don't, going for older women and single moms, and there's also plenty of cuckoldry stories to go around.

They've told me things have also been changing greatly in the past six years or so due to social media, since now girls have literally hundreds of thirsty chumps requesting friendship on facebook and dozens of active orbiters. **I have seen all this with my own eyes**
As always, the "alpha" thing can be spun in many ways, there is a thin line between being a masculine, "forward" suitor and just another pandering online chump. Since it's still not considered "creepy" to actively pursue girls in Lam, the consequence is that now girls get inundated with attention and gifts. It's actually surprising that they haven't had their egos go to the stratosphere yet and that they actually still pay attention when you approach.

Shit testing, yeah there is plenty of that, even stuff that not even American girls do -for all their rep-. Colombian girls tend to believe in the "make him jealous" Cosmo crap to test a guy's commitment and attraction, absolutely annoying stuff, but patronized by new technologies .
So i think due to current fast changes, there is a combination of traditional conservative values and modern immature 'princess syndrome' resulting in girls hoping you "fight for them", "chastise" them and bullshit like that. In this sense the OP is right, she hopes you pull her by the arm and say "you're mine, not that guy's", especially when it comes to the lower strata girls. I guess if you're willing to put up with this kind of headache all the time, you're "alpha" lol.

@Ghost
Racially speaking, yeah the general tendency is for whiter people to be on the higher economic strata, but it's not that clear cut. Plenty of dirt-poor green eyed blondes and rich filipina-looking girls.
Although it makes some sense, I still don't fully buy into your theory of white-girls-are-evil, you should see some of those lower strata brown girls being cliquish and sporting a perma-scowl and nasty attitude, not all of them, but interesting nonetheless.
I believe culture stems from race, but at the same time that culture averages out and gets blanketed over individuals.

@skater OP:
More than being a tuff guy or whatnot, the #1 thing to get these girls is not so much that but actual rapport. These girls are pretty slutty in the average, but ONS are rather uncommon, they need to see you a few times to get comfortable with you and develop a bit of a bond. You see plenty of ugly/dorky/soft chumps with hot girls but it's not so much their 'game' or looks, but rather that they are in a setting that allows them to talk to the same girl repeatedly. I think this is the most important factor.


Watch out, I'm not trying to paint a bleak picture here, it's a lot better than the chumpsphere, I got horizontal and even fell in love, etc, but it's no easy p paradise for the average guy, unless your standards are pretty low. What i've stated is not only from my own experience but observations of others. There are real gems in Lam but they are a minority and would take a loong time to sift. If you have the time and resources it's real nice but nowadays i think you're better off spending your money somewhere else.

**Newsflash: I'm back in the states now and planning my move to Vietnam within a few weeks!! :D :D :D
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

chibolo
Junior Poster
Posts: 508
Joined: July 23rd, 2013, 3:06 am

Re: Do you have to be a tuff guy to get chicks in SA?

Post by chibolo » September 27th, 2015, 8:14 pm

droid wrote: The first thing to be aware of is that things are not the same everywhere in Lam. Things can change drastically even from city to city, so it's difficult to make general assessments. This cannot be overlooked.
As I've said before, I can only speak about Colombia and a handful of cities, so this should be taken with a grain of salt.
Yeah I agree, you can't generalize all latinas, because there are so many differences between countries, even between cities, like you say, but also between social classes, races, etc.

In Peru there are people who still live like this:

Image

And others live like this:

Image

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5602
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Do you have to be a tuff guy to get chicks in SA?

Post by Adama » September 27th, 2015, 8:35 pm

droid wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
chibolo wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
chibolo wrote:Depends on the girl, but in my experience many latinas like guys who aren't too "machista". A lot of the men in Latin America (not all obviously) cheat, hit their women, are extremely controlling, etc. Many latinas believe that "gringos" are different and that is one of the reasons why they like us. It obviously depends on the girl (and maybe also the country, Latin America is very diverse) but, no, you don't need to be a macho asshole to get a girl in LA/SA.
This post is accurate. However, if you are a mangina most latinas will walk all over you. Yes they want a man that is more cultured and less of an asshole. But at the same time you have to be enough of a man to give them boundaries. You can do all that without smacking them around. You can do all that without being macho. But if you don't have a spine she will test you, find out, and she's likely to walk all over you. It's not because she's a bad person, it's just latina biology 101. And who can blame her for not wanting to date a bitch... because she's the bitch, it's not supposed to be you.
Of course you shouldn't be a "mangina" and let the women walk all over you. But that doesn't mean you have to be a "machista" asshole either. Somewhere in between is ideal, not just in Latin America but anywhere in the world IMHO.
Ghost wrote:Are these bits of info for all Latinas, or for white/lighter-skinned Latinas? In other words, is a short, brown Latina girl going to be the same way? Just curious what the perspective was.



I don't have any experience dating white latinas so I can't say much about them. I only have experience dating mixed race (mestiza), "brown" latinas. I lived in Peru for a while and the white people there all live in their own bubble, seperate from the regular society of mestizo/indigenous ("brown") people. So I think they are culturally pretty different as well, probably a lot more similar to Western women.
There is a caste system (starta system) in Latin America that is based mainly on skin color. If you ready my comments closely I am indeed agreeing with
your balanced approach.
The first thing to be aware of is that things are not the same everywhere in Lam. Things can change drastically even from city to city, so it's difficult to make general assessments. This cannot be overlooked.
As I've said before, I can only speak about Colombia and a handful of cities, so this should be taken with a grain of salt.

I'll risk making some statements though:
While it always helps to be relatively masculine and having your dancing skills honed down, the place is suffering fast changes due to "modernization", so even though men here try to posture as mongers and "dogs" as they say, they lean more and more towards the mangina side everyday. They have more liberal tendencies now, for example in the sense of of forgiving women's past and chastising you if you don't, going for older women and single moms, and there's also plenty of cuckoldry stories to go around.

They've told me things have also been changing greatly in the past six years or so due to social media, since now girls have literally hundreds of thirsty chumps requesting friendship on facebook and dozens of active orbiters. **I have seen all this with my own eyes**
As always, the "alpha" thing can be spun in many ways, there is a thin line between being a masculine, "forward" suitor and just another pandering online chump. Since it's still not considered "creepy" to actively pursue girls in Lam, the consequence is that now girls get inundated with attention and gifts. It's actually surprising that they haven't had their egos go to the stratosphere yet and that they actually still pay attention when you approach.

Shit testing, yeah there is plenty of that, even stuff that not even American girls do -for all their rep-. Colombian girls tend to believe in the "make him jealous" Cosmo crap to test a guy's commitment and attraction, absolutely annoying stuff, but patronized by new technologies .
So i think due to current fast changes, there is a combination of traditional conservative values and modern immature 'princess syndrome' resulting in girls hoping you "fight for them", "chastise" them and bullshit like that. In this sense the OP is right, she hopes you pull her by the arm and say "you're mine, not that guy's", especially when it comes to the lower strata girls. I guess if you're willing to put up with this kind of headache all the time, you're "alpha" lol.

@Ghost
Racially speaking, yeah the general tendency is for whiter people to be on the higher economic strata, but it's not that clear cut. Plenty of dirt-poor green eyed blondes and rich filipina-looking girls.
Although it makes some sense, I still don't fully buy into your theory of white-girls-are-evil, you should see some of those lower strata brown girls being cliquish and sporting a perma-scowl and nasty attitude, not all of them, but interesting nonetheless.
I believe culture stems from race, but at the same time that culture averages out and gets blanketed over individuals.

@skater OP:
More than being a tuff guy or whatnot, the #1 thing to get these girls is not so much that but actual rapport. These girls are pretty slutty in the average, but ONS are rather uncommon, they need to see you a few times to get comfortable with you and develop a bit of a bond. You see plenty of ugly/dorky/soft chumps with hot girls but it's not so much their 'game' or looks, but rather that they are in a setting that allows them to talk to the same girl repeatedly. I think this is the most important factor.


Watch out, I'm not trying to paint a bleak picture here, it's a lot better than the chumpsphere, I got horizontal and even fell in love, etc, but it's no easy p paradise for the average guy, unless your standards are pretty low. What i've stated is not only from my own experience but observations of others. There are real gems in Lam but they are a minority and would take a loong time to sift. If you have the time and resources it's real nice but nowadays i think you're better off spending your money somewhere else.

**Newsflash: I'm back in the states now and planning my move to Vietnam within a few weeks!! :D :D :D

---------------
Shit testing, yeah there is plenty of that, even stuff that not even American girls do -for all their rep-. Colombian girls tend to believe in the "make him jealous" Cosmo crap to test a guy's commitment and attraction, absolutely annoying stuff, but patronized by new technologies .
So i think due to current fast changes, there is a combination of traditional conservative values and modern immature 'princess syndrome' resulting in girls hoping you "fight for them", "chastise" them and bullshit like that. In this sense the OP is right, she hopes you pull her by the arm and say "you're mine, not that guy's", especially when it comes to the lower strata girls. I guess if you're willing to put up with this kind of headache all the time, you're "alpha" lol.
You are wise. That is a sign of a broken person. They are human, but they aren't truly alive. They're idiots who're awake, but the steering is being done by someone else, probably the writers of the telenovelas she watched too many times and took too seriously have brainwashed her effectively.

It isnt a sign of a tough guy when a man is willing to put up with B.S. It is a sign a man is tough when he is willing to walk away rather than dealing with B.S. It is the mangina response to deal with B.S. (Think one-itis.) It doesnt matter if the man's response is to attempt to conquer her repeatedly or if it is to cower and let her win, the result is the same. That is the man's response reinforces that behavior whenever he acknowledges it as being normal. It will continue because the male response to it reinforces it (because it is seen as normal, therefore it will go away if the man does x, when in reality x is the outcome she wanted). That man has chosen his own destiny to live in perpetual torment because he believes women behaving that way is normal, rather than a sign of pathology. Rather than running away from the psychos, he thinks this is just how women are supposed to be. So that's the kind of woman he will get, because he doesnt know any better.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Latin America, Mexico, Central America”