Traveling to Czech Republic soon - Need advice

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
newbgold
Freshman Poster

Traveling to Czech Republic soon - Need advice

Post by newbgold »

Hi guys,

I will soon be traveling to Czech Republic. I will be staying there for about one month.

1. Are the Czech women more forgiving if a man does not fit the mold of the latest chiseled and washboarded Hollywood hunk? Are they more forgiving if a man does not ooze dominance and aggression in his looks? Or have they become as enamoured by the Hollywood hunk lookalikes just the same way as American girls?
2. What about the age difference? I am 30 years old, going on 31. How strict are Eastern European women who are 23-27 years old about dating an older man?

As you can see from photos, I am thin and nerdy, despite strength training and deadlifting.

I am not very interested in living in Asia for a long time, and Asian women as not my first choice. However, it seems like I might not have any other choice.
With the way I look, are Asian girls my only option?
Last edited by newbgold on January 27th, 2018, 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Re: I will be traveling soon

Post by travelsouth »

newbgold wrote:Hi guys,

I will soon be traveling to Czech Republic. I will be staying there for about one month. I will be taking a TEFL course there, so that I could go abroad and teach English.
As a native Russian speaker, I have always been interested in Eastern European women. There are not very many of them in Minnesota, and most Russian-American women have an obsession of dating and marrying only American born men.

I have taken new photos and I would like to place them on interpals, couchsurfing, tinder, etc...

1. http://i.imgur.com/gMDMntS.jpg
2. http://i.imgur.com/mpZA42T.jpg
3. http://i.imgur.com/nU1VV5j.jpg
4. http://i.imgur.com/IHuZ2ac.jpg
5. http://i.imgur.com/Cm1Bk3n.jpg

Please critique these photos. Is there any picture that would work? Or should I take new and better pictures, because none of them will work?

I know that there is a consensus against white women on this board. I know that most people will say that European women are as bad as American women or almost as bad. Most of you will tell me that I should probably go to Asia after I get certified with TEFL. Still, I would like to know if the European women are at least worth a try. I would like to know if there is any chance.

1. Do they report you to the bouncers or police if you approach them and the approach doesn't go well? Do they throw around all that "sexual harassment" and "rape" jargon, and all that jazz? Do they throw around defaming libels like "creep"?
2. Does anyone know about sexual harassment laws in Czech Republic? Will you get thrown in prison if you approach a girl on the street or in a club? Will you be put in jail if you attempt flirtation?
3. Are the women more forgiving if a man does not fit the mold of the latest chiseled and washboarded Hollywood hunk? Are they more forgiving if a man does not ooze dominance and aggression in his looks? Or have they become as enamoured by the Hollywood hunk lookalikes just the same way as American girls?
4. What about the age difference? I am 30 years old, going on 31. How strict are Eastern European women who are 23-27 years old about dating an older man?

As you can see from photos, I am thin and nerdy, despite strength training, deadlifting, cutting out of my nerdy interests, and listening to rap music(which is awful in my opinion, but it raises you confidence level and your desire to be stronger), just so I could be more masculine and attractive.

I am not very interested in living in Asia for a long time, and Asian women as not my first choice. However, it seems like I might not have any other choice.
With the way I look, are Asian girls my only option if I don't want to date obese girls?
Okay, a couple things here. I've been to the twin cities, and I've even hit on women there. And by that I mean I've just struck up a conversation with women. You aren't going to "get in trouble" for striking up a conversation with a woman. But if you ignore her obvious disinterest you might have a bartender or door man tell you to get lost. If you have some friends with you they can probably help you see if she just isn't interested. But if you are getting tossed from clubs more often than not you were blind to disinterest.

Anyways you probably should go further east than where you are studying. As for the pictures, the ones from further away look better. If you want to do a close up I'd leave it to a professional to take them. Also investigate how popular facial hair is in Eastern Europe. Personally I'd shave. Since you are balding I'd also keep your hair buzzed close. You aren't fat... just keep the hair tight, probably keep a clean shave, and dress nice. Good luck.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

For the love of God shave off the remaining hair, right now. Your Dr. Phil haircut isn't doing you any favors and ages you massively.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

MarcosZeitola wrote:For the love of God shave off the remaining hair, right now. Your Dr. Phil haircut isn't doing you any favors and ages you massively.
Buzzed close and maintained or shaved for sure.
newbgold
Freshman Poster

Post by newbgold »

For the love of God shave off the remaining hair, right now. Your Dr. Phil haircut isn't doing you any favors and ages you massively.
Thank you! I will try my best to get a close cropped cut. I look hideous when I am completely bald, because my ears look too prominent and my face looks too pale. But, yes, I will get a close cut buzz.
But if you ignore her obvious disinterest you might have a bartender or door man tell you to get lost. If you have some friends with you they can probably help you see if she just isn't interested. But if you are getting tossed from clubs more often than not you were blind to disinterest.
I am just terrified of women calling me a creep or going to the police. This fear can greatly discourage you from approaching and talking to women anywhere in the world.
When I was younger, I had hard time picking up clear disinterest from women. Nowadays, I am very much attuned to even the slightest signs of disinterest. But I am just so afraid of getting into trouble now. I must overcome my fear of talking to women.
Last edited by newbgold on January 27th, 2018, 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

newbgold wrote:
Thank you! I will try my best to get a close cropped cut. I look hideous when I am completely bald, because my ears look too prominent and my face looks too pale. But, yes, I will get a close cut buzz.
But if you ignore her obvious disinterest you might have a bartender or door man tell you to get lost. If you have some friends with you they can probably help you see if she just isn't interested. But if you are getting tossed from clubs more often than not you were blind to disinterest.
I am just terrified of women calling me a creep or going to the police. This fear can greatly discourage you from approaching and talking to women anywhere in the world.
When I was younger, I had hard time picking up clear disinterest from women. This got me into some trouble in bars. Nowadays, I am very much attuned to even the slightest signs of disinterest. But I am just so afraid of getting into trouble now. I must overcome my fear of talking to women.
I would just say go see a professional to discuss what could be a very minor social disorder.

As for harassment. If she is shutting down your conversation and not being an active participant you should just move on. Your job is to get the conversation going and then just shut up and let her talk. So if that's not happening you need to move on. Beyond that if you are polite, well mannered, and aren't touching her that's not harassment. Stop trying to hit on women and start just trying to have conversations with them.