Winston in China! Updates and Photos

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Post by Winston »

New Photos Announcement!

Hi all,
The first album of my 2nd trip to China that began in July is now ready and uploaded! It contains many romantic photos of me and Lisa in Shenzhen. As you can see in these photos, we look like a happy couple on a romantic honeymoon and in love, which everyone says. Lisa seemed so happy with me too, which you can see in the pictures. So either she was really happy or she is a really good actor. Many have said that we look like a real couple in these photos and that her body language showed that she really liked me. Also, in the Splendid China park photos, you can also see me and Lisa in Chinese Communist Army uniforms. lol

Remember to click on the thumbnail images to enlarge them, and click on the "All" link at the top to view all images on one page. There are over 500 images. Here is the link:

China Trip 2 2015 - Part 1 Shenzhen with Lisa
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/3581

Hope you enjoy the wonderful pictures of my happy memories. :)

To view the previous three albums of my first trip to China and my trip to Hong Kong before that, see the photo album index here:
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/5
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

A shame she turned out to be a major psycho. At least you have the memories.

You also have the largest head I have ever seen on a man in comparison to the rest of your body. You're like a wobblehead figurine come to life, man! :D
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:A shame she turned out to be a major psycho. At least you have the memories.

You also have the largest head I have ever seen on a man in comparison to the rest of your body. You're like a wobblehead figurine come to life, man! :D
Well smart people usually have bigger heads. lol :P

She looked very normal in the photos though, not like a psycho.

Notice in that album that I look slimmer than before too. Thanks for noticing that Marcos (sarcastic tone).

Hey check out these photos of me and Lisa in Chinese Communist Army uniforms. Don't I look like a real Communist? lol. People said that Lisa looks the part though. lol

https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/4036
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/3848
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/3843
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/3842
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/3840
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/3839

Oh and here's a romantic "heart" photo of me and Lisa. lol

https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/4030
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

That food looks delicious Winston, great pictures, how much were those meals?
Also, Lisa was cute, what a shame.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

It's a bit weird how this girl is mentally disturbed, insulted you a lot of times and just acted all-round weird, you broke up with her and you are still making her your profile picture. Why?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:It's a bit weird how this girl is mentally disturbed, insulted you a lot of times and just acted all-round weird, you broke up with her and you are still making her your profile picture. Why?
Interesting observation...

I think, Winston is still looking out for replacement, I wonder his next destination... after Russian girls, Philippines girls, Chinese girls, who will be the next...
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

MarcosZeitola wrote:It's a bit weird how this girl is mentally disturbed, insulted you a lot of times and just acted all-round weird, you broke up with her and you are still making her your profile picture. Why?
Winston craves and respects the girls he tries for but just can't get. He evened stated that one of the unattractive features of Filipinas is that they are too easy lol. Funny thing is, I don't really think most regular Filipinas, especially the more decent looking ones, are easy for him to get at all.

He actually had this one (Lisa) for a precious moment but then she escaped. So she represents that fleeting few weeks of realizing his romantic dream temporarily.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Yohan wrote:I think, Winston is still looking out for replacement, I wonder his next destination... after Russian girls, Philippines girls, Chinese girls, who will be the next...
My guess is, he'll stick with Chinese chicks for a little longer. They will come and go, he'll get his heart broken a few more times, and he'll continue on the same path. When it comes to seeking romance & sex, Winston really is "The Little Engine That Could".
Rock wrote:Winston craves and respects the girls he tries for but just can't get. He evened stated that one of the unattractive features of Filipinas is that they are too easy lol. Funny thing is, I don't really think most regular Filipinas, especially the more decent looking ones, are easy for him to get at all.
A certain type of women is always easy, anywhere you go. By convincing himself the Chinese equivelent of his Filipina girlsfriends is somehow better, he's tricking himself into believing he's going for "higher quality".
Rock wrote:He actually had this one (Lisa) for a precious moment but then she escaped. So she represents that fleeting moment of realizing his romantic dream temporarily.
It's funny because she broke his ego, by saying he was stupid. In suggesting he wasn't as intelligent as he thinks he is, Lisa really hurt Winston I think. That probably got to him more then her cheating on him with some Indian dude did. She insulted him, cheated on him, belittled him and he's still showing her off with a smile. He's a hopeless romantic, hopelessly in denial, lol.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Yohan wrote:I think, Winston is still looking out for replacement, I wonder his next destination... after Russian girls, Philippines girls, Chinese girls, who will be the next...
My guess is, he'll stick with Chinese chicks for a little longer. They will come and go, he'll get his heart broken a few more times...
My guess is he will move on, maybe looking out for Desi girls somewhere in India, Nepal or Sri Lanka?

As a fact, there is almost no information about Indian women in HappierAbroad Forum, I wonder why? This wide area of Asia covers over 1 billion people.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

The gender ratio is so badly skewed in the Philippines that filipinas are easy. If you just go about your business, something will fall into your lap.

Contrary to the claims of some, it doesn't happen instantly. I would say, though, about three to four months in, girls at the stores, markets and restaurants we frequented would be very upfront about their feelings. In one case, a girl at the convenience store down the block had her friend come up to me and say, "My friend wanted me to tell you that she is in love with you." Something similar happened at the SM Supermarket with the checkout girl that I would see and make small talk with every time I buy groceries. When I wasn't around, my American friend asked her if she was interested in me and she flat out said yes.

I think time is an important factor in this, though. You are not some foreigner who shows up and then disappears. It is evident you are there to stay.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:
momopi wrote:
Winston wrote:Announcement:

Hi all,
Part 3 of my China photo album is now ready. It contains more than 700 images of nice scenic sites around Zhuhai, Zhongsan and Macau. Hope you find them interesting. To view all thumbnails on a single page, click "All" above the album.

Winston's 1st Trip to China - Part 3 Zhuhai, Zhongsan, Macau
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/1423
What camera are you using for the photos ?
I used my smart phone and portable camera. The albums combine images from both. I mentioned this before. Why do you ask? I set my camera images on 2 megapixel so the images don't take up too much space, since I take thousands of pictures. How do you like my China albums so far?
2 mp? What is the max size memory card your camera will take?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

The_Adventurer wrote: In one case, a girl at the convenience store down the block had her friend come up to me and say, "My friend wanted me to tell you that she is in love with you."
+1 Nice
(somebody has to do the +1's since jester is not around)
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dang man. You guys are jumping the gun here. You guys are way too pessimistic and gloomy. And your comments are lame and dumb and unwarranted.

Marcos, despite what Lisa did, we still had a soulmate connection for months. If you see our chat history, you would see that. That's something very rare and special, beyond words. Maybe you've never had a soulmate so you can't understand that.

At least with Lisa, it was a genuine relationship. She was intelligent and helped pay for stuff. Filipinas don't do that. Marcos, I'll bet you that Lisa is way smarter than your Filipina wife. Dating a FIlipina doesn't feel genuine. They use you and leech off of you shamelessly. The relationship feels economically motivated.

Rock, yeah you are right. Middle class Filipinas are very snobby and not easy to get at all. And that goes for any Filipina who has any money, not just the middle class ones. But in China, I can date normal girls with money who will occasionally treat, and who have normal intelligence and education too. That's the big difference.

Plus, here in Shenzhen, 80 to 90 percent of the girls are hot, attractive, cute or doable. But in Philippines that percentage is only 5 percent. That's a HUGE difference.

Yohan, are you STUPID or something? Why would I need to move on from China? I have a new girlfriend in Shenzhen now, remember? Plus on dating sites, I get a HIGH response rate from Chinese women, so my potential here is still VERY GOOD. So why are you implying that I ought to try other countries for dating now, when all the data indicates that China is still a very good prospect for me? Why don't you try to say something positive for once? Why do all your comments about China have to be NEGATIVE? Geez. Why don't you bring some balance into your viewpoints?

Why so many dumb comments today? Why the lack of understanding?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw all, zboy1 has found a serious girlfriend and is considering marrying her. And ethan_sg is in guangzhou now with his new sweetheart whom he says is very feminine and brings out the knight in shining armor in him. So i guess china is a dating paradise for asian americans.

Btw, here is an interesting interestingcomparison of guangzhou and shenzhen that ethan_sg wrote to our wechat group:

Ethan_sg:

"Guangzhou is a city with much more soul than Shenzhen. Shenzhen is soulful compared to Singapore, but it can't compare with Guangzhou. Shenzhen is more like a place to work but Guangzhou is more like a place to live. There is probably a higher percentage of career women in Shenzhen than Guangzhou. Guangzhou tends to possess more of the softer, family oriented types. The parks in Guangzhou put those in Shenzhen to shame. Despite being a more traditional city than Shenzhen, Guangzhou appears to be more international than Shenzhen. Some parts of Shenzhen are designed in an overly pragmatic and utilitarian fashion. While Shenzhen is the more efficiently designed of the 2 and almost certainly has a better subway system , Guangzhou possesses a greater sense of communality and soul. Shenzhen tends to strike me as a place designed pragmatically for Chinese to work , a place that merely serves as a means to an end. Guangzhou feels more like a place to live, an end in itself. If you like efficiency, Shenzhen is probably the number one city for that in China. But Guangzhou has more soul. The pearl river which encircles much of the city center seems to be the center for communal activities such as picnics and outdoor singing, slowing down the pace of life, and soothing the people's souls"

I guess guangzhou is a better place to live then.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:Marcos, despite what Lisa did, we still had a soulmate connection for months. If you see our chat history, you would see that. That's something very rare and special, beyond words. Maybe you've never had a soulmate so you can't understand that.
I am married to my soulmate right now. ;)
Winston wrote:At least with Lisa, it was a genuine relationship. She was intelligent and helped pay for stuff. Filipinas don't do that.
I have been treated by my wife many times. On hotels, restaurants and when riding buses when I first came here, we'd often split the fare.
Winston wrote:Marcos, I'll bet you that Lisa is way smarter than your Filipina wife.
She skipped several classes as a child, was valedictorian of her class, and rather effortlessly attended and graduated from one of her nations most prestiguous universities. We can literally talk for hours and she never once bores me... her parents are both fluent English speakers, and her family is educated as a rule; her uncle studied philosophy in Baguio and we've had many interesting debates and conversations.

You assume Filipino people are stupid, because you are too stupid to find high quality ones. Don't take that out on my wife or her family, that's pathetic.
Winston wrote:They use you and leech off of you shamelessly. The relationship feels economically motivated.
You clearly have never been with a high quality Filipina. Or maybe you have? Dianne seems nice enough, but you always insult and belittle her and blame her for things you caused. You have yet to reply to Rock's comments on that latest thread you made, complaining about how she "never pays for anything". Because you knocked her up and left her... making the relationship inevitably economically motivated.

My relationship does not feel fake. And I have never been leeched off from. Don't project your own issues onto others. And if Lisa truly was your soulmate, and she turned out to be a cunt, think about what this tells you about your own soul. ;)