Is this attractive??

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Is this attractive??

Post by Anonymous1 »

Its a tomboy pretending to be a girl

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is this attractive??

Post by Yohan »

I am a straight man and to answer your question, such 50/50 people are for me not attractive.

I am not against them, I do not hate them, but my life is simply said not what is their life-style.

These pictures, rather incomplete, do not impress me at all. As all people of that kind, they are careful to hide their hands and feet, pictures are taken often away from daylight and are unclear etc. and do not show the truth.

If you see such a person directly in front of you, by daylight, and hear the voice and see the reaction (for example walking etc.) and look at hands and feet (the form of bones cannot be changed) you will realize quickly that this is not a straight woman.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Yohan wrote:I am a straight man and to answer your question, such 50/50 people are for me not attractive.

I am not against them, I do not hate them, but my life is simply said not what is their life-style.

These pictures, rather incomplete, do not impress me at all. As all people of that kind, they are careful to hide their hands and feet, pictures are taken often away from daylight and are unclear etc. and do not show the truth.

If you see such a person directly in front of you, by daylight, and hear the voice and see the reaction (for example walking etc.) and look at hands and feet (the form of bones cannot be changed) you will realize quickly that this is not a straight woman.
of course that is not a straight woman, he lives as a man and prefers the company of women for companionship.

This is quite interestin though...if the forms of bones cannot be changed...then how will the hands and feet be a give away to the person's gender preference??

Definition. tomboy. A girl who dresses and sometimes behaves the way boys are expected to,

So basically he is a Man born in a woman's body..but chooses to live as a man himself
So he was originally a girl...but chose to live life as a man...but does not have a man's body parts

the picture was meant to be a joke....a tomboy wearing womens clothing
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

No its not attractive to any actual viable human.
,"Gender preference " is the terminal delusional pschco-babble term used by the current crop of degenerates hell bent on pushing anything that might remain of Western civilization into complete depravity.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I'd do her.

In her female dress-up she doesn't look half bad, and her face is kinda cute when she allows it to be feminine and does not keep an unnatural male hairstyle. She looks young, too, kinda tall-ish (compared to the other girl) and in shape.

It's a pity some girl give up on their femininity like that. Dressing up 'masculine' gives their faces something hard, something rough, that I don't find attractive. Underneath all the posturing is a confused young girl who's never had it given to her good.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144