Overseas Asian men who like non-Asian women should go to GZ

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Overseas Asian men who like non-Asian women should go to GZ

Post by zboy1 »

I'm currently in GZ with Winston and Ian, and it's a very international city compared to the rest of China. I'm seen some attractive Black and Middle Eastern women, as well as some nice White Russian/Eastern women. In fact, we had a nice chat with some nice Russian girls after a night out. Winston used his charms and his Russian speaking abilities to get those girls to hang-out and give us their Wechat info.

We were just browsing through a menu in a restaurant and I got some cute Middle Eastern chick staring intently and smiling at me while Winston was looking through a menu. And I got approached by a cute Black chick in a nightclub. I've had some Black women smile at me while I've walked by in the streets of GZ.

I currently have a Chinese girlfriend, so I was not interested in pursuing these girls, but I think overseas Asian who like foreign women might do well in Guangzhou. The problem is that Chinese men in China are too passive, shy and lack confidence in themselves---as well as having the language barrier--to date foreign women. I think there's lots of foreign women here who would be interested in overseas Asian men, just ask Falcon. I think he would agree with me...

BTW, lol. Winston is a chick magnet! His personality allows him to get so many Wechat contacts and numbers from women, it's ridiculous. LOL!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Overseas Asian men who like non-Asian women should go to

Post by chanta76 »

zboy1,

What's your theory in why non-Asian girls there are attracted to Asian men? And why mostly black girls from your experience. Is it perhaps that you being American Asian speaking fluent English and having that American vibe gives you some advantage and maybe thats partly why the girls find you attractive? And second why are foreign girls there at all.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Overseas Asian men who like non-Asian women should go to

Post by WorldTraveler »

Why are these girls in GZ? What do they do, work or tourist? Where are the black chicks from Africa? So did anybody take one of them? Winston always had a lot of Game! :mrgreen:

Winston, how do you upload images to your Forum. Can't seem to do it anymore. :shock:
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: Overseas Asian men who like non-Asian women should go to GZ

Post by Falcon »

It's natural and easy for East Asian men to get non-East Asian women anywhere outside North America.

North America is just an anomaly.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Overseas Asian men who like non-Asian women should go to GZ

Post by yick »

Falcon wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 4:39 pm
It's natural and easy for East Asian men to get non-East Asian women anywhere outside North America.

North America is just an anomaly.
It's not that great in Europe either - and we include France in that as well.

Still, Winston will be making his trip soon so he will let us all know his path to victory.