Why don't these guys have trouble getting American girls?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Re: Why don't these guys have trouble getting American girls

Post by MJay1978 »

Just to warn everyone, this has nothing to do with race at all. So don't even pull that race card out on me. ....BUT....the reasons guys like these never have trouble with American women is because American women (or should I say Americunts) always fall for bad boys and thugs. They don't like nice guys. I can name many reasons why they fall for guys like this.

1. They think they can change a bad boy and always learn the hard way each and every time that they can't.

2. Everyone should know this one by now of course. American women (in general) are stupid! They might as well just be f***ing zombies just with how incompetent they are!

3. They have no substance. These bitches don't even have a heart and soul. One thing they definitely don't have in them anymore is femininity.

I could name many reasons why these harlots keep going for the wrong men. These f***ing whores are just worthless and not even worth putting a ring on their finger! Disgusting harlots and whores is all these bitches are! ...Sorry if my language is much stronger than usual, but this last cunt bag I dated and f***ed about a week and a half ago turned out to be a f***ing harlot! I should have known better than to give another one of these cunt bags a chance! I'm done for good with American women now. Every other good guy who is reading this really need to take my advice and do the same thing I plan on doing. ...Reason being these morons keep going for the wrong dudes. I say f**k American women! Words can't even describe how much I hate 'em now! I say let the bad boys have the left overs.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

MJay1978 wrote:Just to warn everyone, this has nothing to do with race at all. So don't even pull that race card out on me. ....BUT....the reasons guys like these never have trouble with American women is because American women (or should I say Americunts) always fall for bad boys and thugs. They don't like nice guys. I can name many reasons why they fall for guys like this.

1. They think they can change a bad boy and always learn the hard way each and every time that they can't.

2. Everyone should know this one by now of course. American women (in general) are stupid! They might as well just be f***ing zombies just with how incompetent they are!

3. They have no substance. These bitches don't even have a heart and soul. One thing they definitely don't have in them anymore is femininity.

I could name many reasons why these harlots keep going for the wrong men. These f***ing whores are just worthless and not even worth putting a ring on their finger! Disgusting harlots and whores is all these bitches are! ...Sorry if my language is much stronger than usual, but this last c**t bag I dated and f***ed about a week and a half ago turned out to be a f***ing harlot! I should have known better than to give another one of these c**t bags a chance! I'm done for good with American women now. Every other good guy who is reading this really need to take my advice and do the same thing I plan on doing. ...Reason being these morons keep going for the wrong dudes. I say f**k American women! Words can't even describe how much I hate 'em now! I say let the bad boys have the left overs.
MJay1978, I agree with you 100%!! And as a Black man myself, you are right it's not about race. To me those women in those pictures appear to be the "airhead", cheerleader type of young women who come off as so fake and superficial. That's one of the reason's why I'm a MGTOW here in the U.S. but hoping and open to meeting nice, feminine foreign women abroad.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Those guys are pro nfl players. Wonder how black women feel? Usually pro black sports men go for white girls allot.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

chanta76 wrote:Those guys are pro nfl players. Wonder how black women feel? Usually pro black sports men go for white girls allot.
Hey man. I wanted to thank you for the reply back and speaking out. It's pretty much any bad boy/thug these American girls want. Race has nothing at all to do with it and I'm glad you agree with me. I converted myself into a MGTOW against these American bitches, but my high respects go out to the foreign women. If you are considering on meeting foreign women online, you could try the online scene first. I use Tagged.com. It's a great place to meet many different foreign women from around the world. This website and phone app works for me. I'm talking to so many foreign women now, I don't know what to do with myself! Lol! I feel like a kid in a candy store with the many options of women from different foreign countries that I'm meeting and talking to online. You should try it. I'll link you the site below. Thank you for your support! ::Two thumbs up!:

http://www.tagged.com
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
MJay1978 wrote:Just to warn everyone, this has nothing to do with race at all. So don't even pull that race card out on me. ....BUT....the reasons guys like these never have trouble with American women is because American women (or should I say Americunts) always fall for bad boys and thugs. They don't like nice guys. I can name many reasons why they fall for guys like this.

I could name many reasons why these harlots keep going for the wrong men. These f***ing whores are just worthless and not even worth putting a ring on their finger! Disgusting harlots and whores is all these bitches are! ...Sorry if my language is much stronger than usual, but this last c**t bag I dated and f***ed about a week and a half ago turned out to be a f***ing harlot! I should have known better than to give another one of these c**t bags a chance! I'm done for good with American women now. Every other good guy who is reading this really need to take my advice and do the same thing I plan on doing. ...Reason being these morons keep going for the wrong dudes. I say f**k American women! Words can't even describe how much I hate 'em now! I say let the bad boys have the left overs.
MJay1978, I agree with you 100%!! And as a Black man myself, you are right it's not about race. To me those women in those pictures appear to be the "airhead", cheerleader type of young women who come off as so fake and superficial. That's one of the reason's why I'm a MGTOW here in the U.S. but hoping and open to meeting nice, feminine foreign women abroad.
...By the way, my last post was a quote to the wrong person. Forgive me on that slight fail I made. ...Hahahaha! xD

But I just wanted to say hey man. I want to thank you for the reply back and speaking out. It's pretty much any bad boy/thug these American girls want. Race has nothing at all to do with it and I'm glad you agree with me. I converted myself into a MGTOW against these American bitches, but my high respects go out to the foreign women. If you are considering on meeting foreign women online, you could try the online scene first. I use Tagged.com. It's a great place to meet many different foreign women from around the world. This website and phone app works for me. I'm talking to so many foreign women now, I don't know what to do with myself! Lol! I feel like a kid in a candy store with the many options of women from different foreign countries that I'm meeting and talking to online. You should try it. I'll link you the site below. Thank you for your support! ::Two thumbs up!:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Over the years, I always hated PUA. Now I think it is your right as a man to use PUA. Actually not the PUA that the "gurus" go on about.

I have noticed though. All you have to do is plant some seeds in women's minds. You make them think it was their choice and then you've won. If you have to ask them, that is when you lose. So the trick is getting them so excited that they ask you, and it does work, if the woman is already attracted to you.

There are ways that men can use to generate attraction in women. There are several of them. I do not know them personally, cause I do not want a woman who isnt very physically attracted to me.

But I have noticed that little things I planted in women's minds in the past unintentionally, came back and excited them so much that two women made the first move on me, although both were ineligible for relationships by my criteria. So it does work, and it is that easy, cause I unintentionally triggered romantic feelings in two women, but they were probably already very attracted to me.

I would try it on women who aren't attracted to me, but that would require the opportunity to meet such women. There is no point in approaching random chicks for me to prove that to myself.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The bad boys are the ones who know how to handle women, despite their evil, or maybe because of it.

See, we as Western men are all basically manginas. All of us. We don't know how women should be treated because western society puts women on a pedestal. The truth is it is the man who is the prize. That way you do not need to feel as if you are intruding upon her, or as if you need her permission. You've already decided for her. It is just that you either need to instruct her this is the way things are going to be, or she already needs to have that mindset herself.

She wants a man who can take charge and tell her what to do without appearing outright bossy. She wants a man who doesnt defer to her, because that is feminine, submissive behavior. So you can never ask for anything. You must insist upon it. Don't ask.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
BlackKnight wrote:Lol, the article said that was his girlfriend and she was pregnant :mrgreen:
I dunno man, her belly looks pretty flat to me and even if she was pregnant, she works at Hooters lol. How sure are you the baby is even his? :lol:
Lol, European thinking is definitely much more rigorous with its sensitivity towards daily life, and an 'examined life'..
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

American women are not all the same. It sounds like you keep going for the wrong women and then blaming a silly thing like nationality lol
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

BlackKnight wrote: American women are not all the same. It sounds like you keep going for the wrong women and then blaming a silly thing like nationality lol
They are all the same, as they all live in the same toxic feminist environment.
It does not matter, if these American women are white, Latina, black, Asian, mixed or whatever race, it does not matter if they are born in USA or came some years ago as immigrants.

They might look differently, but their behavior - the typical USA-garbage grrl next door - is the same. You cannot trust them. The other point is about the legal situation in USA, which automatically considers men as 2nd class citizens.