Why MGTOW is gaining

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

tom wrote: there is no way to know the future.
Yes there is...you create it.

I have been busy creating the future for those men who want to join in......just right now most men do not want to join in the future as they are perfectly happy bitching about the past.

https://www.facebook.com/PeterAndrewNolan
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

The reason MGTOW is growing is because the Millennial Generation is completely worthless.

Unlike Happier Abroad, MGTOW you do not have to do anything at all.

MGTOW is a do nothing movement. Perfect for Millennials.

Our own forum here is full of f***ing losers who cannot figure out how to get on an Airplane. MGTOW is made for worthless losers who are:
1. Too poor, too stupid and too weak to leave America.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Jonny Law wrote:The reason MGTOW is growing is because the Millennial Generation is completely worthless.

Unlike Happier Abroad, MGTOW you do not have to do anything at all.
Actually, MGTOW is encouraging men to get on an airplane and to look out for a new life-style with entirely new people.

Most desperate men in USA will not listen however - the situation is different in Europe, as travelling around to foreign countries is quite common and most people in Europe have their passport ready to go.

In USA the idea 'to do nothing' is indeed growing - it's still better to be alone as MGTOW and to be free of debts and otherwise without troubles about 'how to treat a woman' and similar BS than to pay child support and alimony over the next 2 decades and living in a van.

Many US-men are somewhat 'afraid' to travel overseas, because they are grossly misinformed by the US-media. It also should be noticed that USA is a fairly large area, and with nothing much better Canada nearby, you really need a long-distance flight to get out of that place, and unlike Europe, USA offers only short vacation. So what to do?

To give up doing nothing is still much better than to run after any US-female and saving up to please her with expensive gifts.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Isn't MGTOW gaining because the elite are behind it? That's why so many MGTOW videos that bash women are allowed on YouTube? Isn't MGTOW just a men's version of feminism, since it teaches that men shouldn't need women and should be independent? That's exactly what the elites want right, for both men and women to hate each other and not form relationships, in order to reduce the population right? That's their agenda, or at least part of it.

People are stupid to think that the elites, government or media cares about civil rights or equality, such as women's rights, gay rights or minority rights. No way. Why would elite rulers care about such things? They never have. All they care about control, control, control, and that's all they've cared about. If they pretend to care about civil rights, then there must be some ulterior motive. Duh. People are so stupid.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

Nope. MGTOW is not funded by the rich elite. The elite are funding homosexuality, beastility, and slavery.

MGTOW is about FREEDOM. You really need to watch this movie called Frustrated 2: Mama's Baby, Papa's Maybe

http://frustrated2.com/

Men are getting screwed over in this system whether it's child support, taxes, unjust laws or just plain freedom and the pursuit of happiness. I have lost count as how many men I've met that are either locked up or financially bound to this sick US county system. MGTOW isn't about hurting women; It's about freedom from the sick government.

The elite HATE MGTOW. MGTOW pay fewer taxes, zero child support, avoid slavery type jobs, avoid false rape charges, avoid uncontrolled consumerism (clothes, shoes, alcohol), and generally think about travelling abroad either as an expat or as often as possible. Men are the slaves of society. This is obvious.

Remember, PUA's shame MGTOWS. The elite funded PUA to make men worship WOMEN instead of the ALMIGHTY CREATOR who made the planet, sun, moons, etc. MGTOW has helped many men like myself to avoid unnecessary problems and understand the evil world we live in.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

To join MGTOW, you must do nothing.

MGTOW is a do nothing movement for worthless individuals.

The U S of Gay has a vast majority of people who do nothing and are totally worthless.

MGTOW will grow because Americans are lazy and unable to do anything even if they want to. And to f**k a bitch takes effort.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Real men don't back down and cower into their caves waiting to slowly die alone and without a legacy. MGTOW is the most cowardly, pathetic, and eyeroll inducing movement of our age. It's basically giving up and letting the elites win, because you're too much of a ***** to fight for anything worthwhile. Good for guys like this for acknowledging they're too pathetic to even bother trying I guess :roll:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Ghost wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Real men don't back down and cower into their caves waiting to slowly die alone and without a legacy. MGTOW is the most cowardly, pathetic, and eyeroll inducing movement of our age. It's basically giving up and letting the elites win, because you're too much of a ***** to fight for anything worthwhile. Good for guys like this for acknowledging they're too pathetic to even bother trying I guess :roll:
It's nice when would-be competition cut themselves out of the picture. Can't complain about that! :twisted:
I mean, I'm okay with people cowering in their caves for that reason. But at the same time, I wish they'd be better men for the good of society.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The elite HATE MGTOW. MGTOW pay fewer taxes, zero child support, avoid slavery type jobs, avoid false rape charges, avoid uncontrolled consumerism (clothes, shoes, alcohol), and generally think about travelling abroad either as an expat or as often as possible. Men are the slaves of society. This is obvious.
Yes, but those men will never have children, physical affection other than domestic animals, and they will be alone for the rest of their lives. That is the consequence. This is the equivalent of the old cat ladies who have 10 cats living with them but no people.
Actually, MGTOW is encouraging men to get on an airplane and to look out for a new life-style with entirely new people.
Sure, but after they get their retirement pension at age 55 or 65, right? Isnt that what you always recommend? Waiting til retirement age, when there is barely in lead left in the pencil to care about finding a mate.
MGTOW is the most cowardly, pathetic, and eyeroll inducing movement of our age. It's basically giving up and letting the elites win, because you're too much of a ***** to fight for anything worthwhile. Good for guys like this for acknowledging they're too pathetic to even bother trying I guess :roll:
Exactly. It is just a movement to suck up the men who have either been seriously psychologically and emotionally hurt by women, or those who don't have the courage to bother with American women (there are MGTOW who have quit chasing women after three rejections in college and never bothered again). There are a few MGTOW who will get on a plane and who do like foreign women, but they are dwarfed by the ones who just stay home and complain. Those foreign bride seekers need to leave MGTOW, because MGTOW is a defective, depressing movement full of men who want nothing to do with women anywhere regardless of their nationality.
Isn't MGTOW gaining because the elite are behind it? That's why so many MGTOW videos that bash women are allowed on YouTube? Isn't MGTOW just a men's version of feminism, since it teaches that men shouldn't need women and should be independent? That's exactly what the elites want right, for both men and women to hate each other and not form relationships, in order to reduce the population right? That's their agenda, or at least part of it.

People are stupid to think that the elites, government or media cares about civil rights or equality, such as women's rights, gay rights or minority rights. No way. Why would elite rulers care about such things? They never have. All they care about control, control, control, and that's all they've cared about. If they pretend to care about civil rights, then there must be some ulterior motive. Duh. People are so stupid.
I really do believe that some of the more prominent advocates of MGTOW are shills. It falls right in line with their agendas, and its tactics are the same as feminism: Tell one sex that the other is dangerous and only out to harm them without exception, distract people with nonsense until it is too late for them to have children. They did this to women with careers, extended education, etc so that they would get married later and have fewer children. They are doing this with men by telling them every woman is psychologically unstable enough to ruin their lives, and the state fully backs those women.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

"I really do believe that some of the more prominent advocates of MGTOW are shills. It falls right in line with their agendas, and its tactics are the same as feminism: Tell one sex that the other is dangerous and only out to harm them without exception, distract people with nonsense until it is too late for them to have children. "

Without a doubt, they are. Stardusk is one, for example. I made a YT video pointing to this. I'm MGTOW in the sense that it joined me. I'll date any woman if she has the right attitude (& other attributes). That is where we part ways. They'll try to shame you if you associate at all, well some of them do. Many MGTOW have financial problems induced by western women & children. I think some of their shaming & blocking tactics stem from this. They are emboldened by the group. Not throwing them under the bus. There are some genuine MGTOW who know how to GTOW w/o being influenced by the herd.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

An area I I find kind of echo chamberish in all these communities, including HA, is if you're not doing what we (the herd) are doing, you're not living. If you choose one thing, by default, you say no to a whole string of other things. Saying you're not alive if you're not doing what we're doing is a form of self delusion.