STEVE HOCA joined MGTOW - New videos

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

STEVE HOCA joined MGTOW - New videos

Post by Banano »

http://www.youtube.com/user/rollersteveshow

Check out stevies YT channel, he has some interesting new videos.

Steve has always been hardcore, I am glad that he is back with his videos.

What happened with his philippines adventure, he was so enthusiastic about it, didn't he like chicks abroad?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I like Steve Hoca's videos. He certainly knows what the dating scene is like for men in the US. He runs marathons, makes good money but STILL has a hard time meeting women in America. Here are some of his videos that are on youtube now.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrJIsdp_ ... el&list=UL[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzCr-J_Q ... el&list=UL[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Steve,
I think if you Stand for Good Positive things. You need to explicitly say what the group stands for and everything needs to be in a positive lite. Men to be masculine and women to be more feminine. It's about men sticking up for one another. Men are very big pussies and will agree with women on anything because they think they'll win favors with women. I do believe there a lot of women out in America explicitly would like to see more feminine women. Good luck!
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

I have always admired Steve Hoca. I'd say 98% of the time he hits the nail right smack in the middle of the noggin.

Ever since he was a member of TFL back in '07-'08, I have been listening to his videos. He is very introspective, and has undergone a lot of personal evolution since that time. I think he is really committed to helping people see what's going on in the world-the dating scene etc. Even though I think it's great that he's more interested in spreading his ideas in "the real world," it's always good to see him back on YouTube making vids. Even if it is less often than before.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: STEVE HOCA joined MGTOW-new videos

Post by fschmidt »

Banano wrote:What happened with his philippines adventure, he was so enthusiastic about it, didn't he like chicks abroad?
Can anyone answer this question?

I am quite tired of MGTOW complaining about women when they can easily enough find decent women abroad.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:http://www.youtube.com/user/rollersteveshow

Check out steves YT channel, he has some interesting new videos
steve has always been hardcore, I am glad that he is back with his videos

What happened with his philippines adventure, he was so enthusiastic about it, didn't he like chicks abroad?
I think he had mixed feelings about it. He enjoyed that girls were friendly, but they were also shameless and he found the Philippines to be more expensive than he thought. I posted his trip report about it before. Did you see it?

viewtopic.php?t=9030

I don't know why he won't talk about it publicly. Maybe he is afraid that his fans will look down upon him if he promotes the Happier Abroad route?

He did do an interview with Steve Neese about it, but he never released it for some reason.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This new compilation of Steve Hoca's interviews contains the one with Steve Neese.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM7MykyMuxk

Steve turned against MGTOW. In this video he called MGTOW followers pathetic creeps who cant get laid.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Banano wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM7MykyMuxk

Steve turned against MGTOW. In this video he called MGTOW followers pathetic creeps who cant get laid.

The so called men who consider themselves members of MGTOW are pathetic. They are mostly just cowardly manginas. They are the TFL men who are feminist. They are just upset they can not get women, but they really have no problem seeing other men get crushed, because those men deserved it for <drum roll please> daring to interact with women! Most everything feminism agrees with, with the exceptions of child support, domestic violence and property settlement, the members of MGTOW accept and believe entirely. If you were to go to a MGTOW site and say that men should stand up and be men while women should be submissive, half of the members of the forum would speak up to bash you. That is why MGTOW is a farcical movement for the TFL manginas and the cowards.

A well-known and respected member (Eli Johnson) of a MGTOW site I used to belong to would always say that even amongst the supposed MGTOW, that most of them were only one bluwjob away from being manginas. At the time when he wrote that, it seemed like he was just being a jerk, but now it seems he is 100% correct.

It is a movement of men who have not successfully connected with American women, for whatever reason. If it had not been for that, they would not care about any men's issue. And notice whenever these men are able to get American women, they either leave the movement altogether and stop posting, or they finally reveal themselves to be the manginas they always were.

Knowing all this, I am happy to not be a member of any MGTOW/ MRA forums.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Adama wrote:
The so called men who consider themselves members of MGTOW are pathetic.
They are just upset they can not get women...
It is a movement of men who have not successfully connected with American women, for whatever reason.
What you say here does not make any sense.

I am MGTOW, I see no reason why any man should even try to connect with US-women.

Yes, frequently men (BEFORE they join MGTOW) are upset why they cannot find any US-grrl, some others found their psychotic 'power-lady' but now they are disappointed and financially broken over decades.

MGTOWs are NOT upset about something they are unwilling even to try. Upset is for sure the wrong word, I would call it 'risk-averse'.

I am not even from US, but I am MGTOW, and for sure I am not a feminist.
There are MGTOWs who are married, like myself, but of course not with a woman from USA or Western Europe.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:
The so called men who consider themselves members of MGTOW are pathetic.
They are just upset they can not get women...
It is a movement of men who have not successfully connected with American women, for whatever reason.
What you say here does not make any sense.

I am MGTOW, I see no reason why any man should even try to connect with US-women.

Yes, frequently men (BEFORE they join MGTOW) are upset why they cannot find any US-grrl, some others found their psychotic 'power-lady' but now they are disappointed and financially broken over decades.

MGTOWs are NOT upset about something they are unwilling even to try. Upset is for sure the wrong word, I would call it 'risk-averse'.

I am not even from US, but I am MGTOW, and for sure I am not a feminist.
There are MGTOWs who are married, like myself, but of course not with a woman from USA or Western Europe.
Are you not the man who advocates that men wait until retirement before they move overseas? Are you not the man who recommends that a man live overseas first before find a wife? At what point in a man's life will that be? After his testosterone production has taken a nose dive?

Most of the men under a certain age have never been married. That is a red herring. Divorced men isnt even an issue, because most of the MGTOW are not divorced men, but young men who never connected with women. And most of them will never connect with a foreign woman either, because their mindset is that all women everywhere are equally evil.

Anyhow, it seems your objection is about semantics instead of substance.

Obviously I was referring to US and Canadian men. I am not talking about some Austrian experienced expat residing in Japan. That is misdirection on your part.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Adama wrote: Are you not the man who advocates that men wait until retirement before they move overseas? Are you not the man who recommends that a man live overseas first before find a wife?
I left Europe for Asia in 1972 for Malaysia, finally in 1976 for Japan - for always, never came back again, living in Japan since almost 4 decades.

I am surely NOT the man who advocates to wait until retirement for moving out of the pro-feminist zone.

However I advice to be careful - when moving out too early you might find yourself again, financially totally broken, sometimes very ill etc., on an airplane which is heading back exactly to the direction where you did come from.

I am not the only one who takes the issue to run out of money seriously. Here in Asia you will find many Scandinavians, Russians and men of other nationalities, who prefer while being still young, to work a few months in their own countries every year to have an escape route ready all the time.

And yes, women are not the priority. The priority after relocation is about visa/working permits, jobs/income, housing and your own health and financial stability.

It depends on the individual, on your circumstances, what you can do and what not. I do not advocate the same for everybody.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Steve looks so different now, I can't even recognize him anymore. Anyway, these videos of his look interesting.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote: Are you not the man who advocates that men wait until retirement before they move overseas? Are you not the man who recommends that a man live overseas first before find a wife?
I left Europe for Asia in 1972 for Malaysia, finally in 1976 for Japan - for always, never came back again, living in Japan since almost 4 decades.

I am surely NOT the man who advocates to wait until retirement for moving out of the pro-feminist zone.

However I advice to be careful - when moving out too early you might find yourself again, financially totally broken, sometimes very ill etc., on an airplane which is heading back exactly to the direction where you did come from.

I am not the only one who takes the issue to run out of money seriously. Here in Asia you will find many Scandinavians, Russians and men of other nationalities, who prefer while being still young, to work a few months in their own countries every year to have an escape route ready all the time.

And yes, women are not the priority. The priority after relocation is about visa/working permits, jobs/income, housing and your own health and financial stability.

It depends on the individual, on your circumstances, what you can do and what not. I do not advocate the same for everybody.
I'm pretty sure I have read elsewhere you recommending that men wait until retirement age before going overseas to find a wife.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Adama wrote:I'm pretty sure I have read elsewhere you recommending that men wait until retirement age before going overseas to find a wife.
Although waiting til retirement age seems excessive, it may not be the worst idea to wait a little longer, make a little more money, save up a small fortune and be sure to have your ducks in a row financially before making the great move.

Personally, I am an impatient man. I have some degree of patience, naturally, but not enough to wait many years before moving abroad. I admire those that too. Let's say a man begins his career early, works his way up, saves money and avoids overspending, relationships, expensive hobbies, for fifteen years. By the time he's 35-40, he starts seriously looking for a much younger wife abroad. He moves to her country, where his savings allow him to purchase vast lands and a lot of property, set up a business, a loaning agency, farm lands, a store... something that more or less runs itself, allowing him to retire early and focus on love and a family life at last.

With other men retiring in their sixties, a thrifty single man could easily retire in his late thirties to early forties if he has a somewhat good career and plays his cards right. Then he could live a comfortable and enjoyable life and do all the things other men did earlier in life.

I've always been intrigued by the dynamic between an older, experienced man and a far younger girl in a relationship. A man who's already had his adventures behind him, his wild days, and who is a source of calm and stability, complimented by his younger partner's youthful energy. Had I not married at 22, perhaps I would have waited another decade or more until getting hitched. I would have less years as a married man that way, and less years abroad, but I can see the upside of waiting. If that was the point Yohan tried to make, then I can respect him for that.

Of course waiting for retirement age, and not early retirement as I think was implied, would be preposterous..
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144