Water on Mars

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Water on Mars

Post by Tsar »

http://www.mail.com/scitech/news/385177 ... water.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/20 ... nd-on-mars

There is liquid water on Mars. It could be possible that there is actually life on Mars and the US Government knew about it for a long time.

Maybe something like the Science Fiction movie John Carter has some truth to it.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401729/
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Water on Mars

Post by HouseMD »

Ghost wrote:There is life on Mars, has been confirmed for years.

Microbial life, but life nonetheless...

Don't think John Carter, think common cold.

Life of all kinds is probably replete throughout the universe, from microbes to intelligent beings. But the universe being such a big place, it seems to be empty.

More earth-esque planets get discovered over time. I think there are plenty out there. I wonder how all the religions would react to finding out about other intelligent lifeforms in other worlds?
It's actually quite likely that life on Earth was actually originally from Mars via a seeding event, as oxidized molybdenum is a requirement for early microbial lifeforms, but Earth's atmosphere was too sparse in oxygen for any molybdenum to reach such high oxidation states. Unfortunately, without an iron core to provide a magnetic field, the solar wind gradually stripped away Mars' atmosphere, leaving it barren over a span of millions and millions of years.

http://phys.org/news/2013-08-martians-t ... -mars.html

I'd actually be shocked if we didn't find microbes or fossils of microbes on mars
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Ghost wrote: I wonder how all the religions would react to finding out about other intelligent lifeforms in other worlds?
There's a paper called the Brookings Report that explored this question, in the 60s.
Their conclusion was that the public needed the mushroom treatment, i.e., keep 'em in the dark and feed 'em a bunch of shit. :lol: :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

HouseMD wrote: I'd actually be shocked if we didn't find microbes or fossils of microbes on mars
It'd be more interesting if we found fossils of dragons and stuff on Mars.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There is no planet but this one. Mars is just another light in the sky. It is a wandering star, nothing more. NASA is a bigger hoax than the unspeakable false genocide of the tribe. They never went to the moon, and they never will. Only one person has ascended up into heaven, and you already know who that is. Therefore there can not be any water on Mars. Just like those rovers are really filmed in southern California. They just changed the background images to the proper color to match. Somehow they even have a photo of a rover on Mars taken from a perspective outside of itself, which is impossible.

Remember that everything you've been taught is a lie, specifically to turn life into the opposite of what God wanted, and to trick people into believing God doesnt exist and that the Bible is a book of myths.

Now if I sound like an idiot, that's because you're narrow-minded.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Just like with the Catholic church and its worship of saints, you men here are participating in the worship of false Roman gods. Ask yourself the names of the planets. These were the Roman gods. This is part of a false religion that they have initiated everyone into from birth. They simply expect you believe it because that's the only information you're going to be given because they are in control of information, and they've indoctrinated everyone with lies.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Adama wrote:There is no planet but this one. Mars is just another light in the sky. It is a wandering star, nothing more. NASA is a bigger hoax than the unspeakable false genocide of the tribe. They never went to the moon, and they never will. Only one person has ascended up into heaven, and you already know who that is. Therefore there can not be any water on Mars. Just like those rovers are really filmed in southern California. They just changed the background images to the proper color to match. Somehow they even have a photo of a rover on Mars taken from a perspective outside of itself, which is impossible.

Remember that everything you've been taught is a lie, specifically to turn life into the opposite of what God wanted, and to trick people into believing God doesnt exist and that the Bible is a book of myths.

Or it's because you're actually an idiot.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Adama wrote:Just like with the Catholic church and its worship of saints, you men here are participating in the worship of false Roman gods. Ask yourself the names of the planets. These were the Roman gods. This is part of a false religion that they have initiated everyone into from birth. They simply expect you believe it because that's the only information you're going to be given because they are in control of information, and they've indoctrinated everyone with lies.
You can actually view these planets yourself with a telescope. You can actually look at the ISS. You can pay to fly into space on a Russian Soyuz capsule, or see the edge of space in a MiG.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

That certainly proves the moon has a surface which can have aircraft land on it. When I look up, I see lights in the sky. That is hard to understand though. Buy a space flight? Let us see who has done this who was not already initiated.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:There is no planet but this one. Mars is just another light in the sky. It is a wandering star, nothing more. NASA is a bigger hoax than the unspeakable false genocide of the tribe. They never went to the moon, and they never will. Only one person has ascended up into heaven, and you already know who that is. Therefore there can not be any water on Mars. Just like those rovers are really filmed in southern California. They just changed the background images to the proper color to match. Somehow they even have a photo of a rover on Mars taken from a perspective outside of itself, which is impossible.

Christ told us that your kind are liars. It is okay. We know you are lying.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Adama wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

You should really be careful misappropriating the Bible as you are. It could be hazardous to your soul.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

You should really be careful misappropriating the Bible as you are. It could be hazardous to your soul.

You are an antichrist, are you not? Do you deny that Jesus Christ is our Lord? Since we know that you do, we know you are a liar. Who is a liar, except for him that denies that Jesus is the Christ. So I know you are a liar. Misappropriation is something you can not talk about, because you do not know God.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Adama wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

You are an antichrist, are you not? Do you deny that Jesus Christ is our Lord? Since we know that you do, we know you are a liar. Who is a liar, except for him that denies that Jesus is the Christ. So I know you are a liar. Misappropriation is something you can not talk about, because you do not know God.
Dude, I'm an avid, practicing Christian. You don't know me at all lol
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

HouseMD wrote: Dude, I'm an avid, practicing Christian. You don't know me at all lol

Tell us, by what means are Christians going to enter heaven? Describe it in detail for me here.