What's wrong with American women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Punchmonkey
Freshman Poster

What's wrong with American women?

Post by Punchmonkey »

This is a serious question, guys. I have dated women from many different countries over a number of years, and yet I have found that only American women can provide me with all the things I need in a relationship. Sure, Asian women are hot, as are some from Europe, but I don't want a submissive doormat who just automatically does everything I say because she needs a green card. I want a woman who is my equal, who will support me and take care of me, and yet put me in my place when I am out of line (which occasionally happens). I have found that only American women who preferably have a career of their own have enough understanding of life to find this balance, and can also hold a conversation.

I don't see why you guys are in such a hurry to go overseas, do you really want a submissive doormat who won't add anything of substance or value to your life?
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Don't feed the trolls.
dano
Freshman Poster

Re: What's wrong with American women?

Post by dano »

Punchmonkey wrote:This is a serious question, guys. I have dated women from many different countries over a number of years, and yet I have found that only American women can provide me with all the things I need in a relationship. Sure, Asian women are hot, as are some from Europe, but I don't want a submissive doormat who just automatically does everything I say because she needs a green card. I want a woman who is my equal, who will support me and take care of me, and yet put me in my place when I am out of line (which occasionally happens). I have found that only American women who preferably have a career of their own have enough understanding of life to find this balance, and can also hold a conversation.

I don't see why you guys are in such a hurry to go overseas, do you really want a submissive doormat who won't add anything of substance or value to your life?
Your out of your f***ing mind !
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL you're either a troll or a feminized man, or a disinfo disruptor from the feminist movement.

First, foreign women are not submissive doormats. That is a stereotype, and since you hold it, you probably have never really lived overseas. They are also not looking for a green card. That's another stereotype.

It seems that all you know are stereotypes, not what the reality is.

You forget that most American women are unapproachable and have nasty personalities and are unfeminine.

We like foreign women cause they are feminine, not doormats.

If American women are so great, why are there more dateless lonely men in the US than anywhere else in the world? If they are so great, how come there are no dating sites hooking up American women with foreign men, but there are for the opposite? You have no common sense. All you do is spout the nonsense you hear in Cosmopolitan magazine, like a brainwashed and feminized man.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

He did use the nick "punch monkey".

Hey, there are many, many good looking American girls in America. If you can score one and end up on the successful 50% divide, you might enjoy a wonderful marriage with kids and nice affluent suburban lifestyle. But if you end up on the other 50%, well, sh*t happens and you get a divorce and a broken family.

Women from overseas is not always better. You could end up with an Asian girl with the alphabets A is for Armani B is for Burberry C is for Channel and D is for Dior. But ultimately you're the one who makes the choice and live with the consequences.
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

You know PunchMonkey, I have to say that I find the insinuation that all foreign women are willing to prostitute themselves, forsaking their opinions/rights/common sense simply for a green card FAR more problematic than a group of American men trying to look for a nice, traditional, loving and less materialist woman than the ones they see around them.

You need to meet more foreign women. If you think they are all robotic, submissive doormats without 'substance' and want nothing more than to move to America you're extremely naive, and typical of the American who thinks the whole world is centred on his country.
Toute connaissance est une réponse à une question. - Gaston Bachelard
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:He did use the nick "punch monkey".

Hey, there are many, many good looking American girls in America. If you can score one and end up on the successful 50% divide, you might enjoy a wonderful marriage with kids and nice affluent suburban lifestyle. But if you end up on the other 50%, well, sh*t happens and you get a divorce and a broken family.

Women from overseas is not always better. You could end up with an Asian girl with the alphabets A is for Armani B is for Burberry C is for Channel and D is for Dior. But ultimately you're the one who makes the choice and live with the consequences.
What does punch monkey mean?

Well the thing is 99.9 percent of the guys I know who have dated abroad say it's way better, so there IS a difference, and that's the bottom line.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston, just ban this guy. No more discussion, please.

he claims to have such knowledge and experience yet says Asian women are inherently submissive. We all know that is crap. Therefore he has no experience and is just defending the mightiness of AWs.

What's wrong with American women? Why are you trying to propagandize us into staying with AWs? There is such a thing as personal choice in this life. If we were all gay would you be saying whats wrong with women? Or would you be saying "To each his own?" Do the Spanish women get angry with the Spanish men who marry Italian women? Or the French women mad at the French men who marry Swedish babes? No.

That is cause American women are inherently flawed and THEY ALL KNOW IT!

Stop with the defensiveness, look in the mirror, and clean up your act. American women are NOT equals. They are beings who are catered to their entire lives and never get to experience equality. If they had, they would be as sweet and gentle as those foreign doormats that you slander here in your post. :arrow:
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: What does punch monkey mean?

Well the thing is 99.9 percent of the guys I know who have dated abroad say it's way better, so there IS a difference, and that's the bottom line.

Punch the monkey, like those ad banners with an animated monkey that you "punch" to win a prize.

http://community.norton.com/t5/Ask-Mari ... a-p/165813
raindreamer333
Freshman Poster

Post by raindreamer333 »

Not all Western / American women are bad, but generally speaking you will find the problems with these women:
-They are very unlikely to be a virgin when you meet them
-They are less likely to be caring
-They are less likely to be cheerful
-They have poor character
-They are less loving
-They are less romantic / passionate
-They are less responsible / mature
-They have unrealistically high or low views of their physical appearance
-They are too complicated and less likely to accept a simple life
-Less likely to be physically attractive, especially when older. Some 60 year old Filipinas are hotter than 20 year old American women.
-Less intelligent and less in tune with world news / events
-Less likely to be family orientated and hate men.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What's wrong with American women?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Punchmonkey wrote:This is a serious question, guys. I have dated women from many different countries over a number of years, and yet I have found that only American women can provide me with all the things I need in a relationship. Sure, Asian women are hot, as are some from Europe, but I don't want a submissive doormat who just automatically does everything I say because she needs a green card. I want a woman who is my equal, who will support me and take care of me, and yet put me in my place when I am out of line (which occasionally happens). I have found that only American women who preferably have a career of their own have enough understanding of life to find this balance, and can also hold a conversation.

Drop dead.
Kimiko
Freshman Poster

Post by Kimiko »

I think though there are cultural differences, people are not all that different when it comes down to it :)
thebassandthehoopment
Freshman Poster

Post by thebassandthehoopment »

Right Raindream333, because listing all those things doesn't make you just as guilty of stereotyping as the first asshole that posted. Your list is truly offensive, WAY stereotyped, and it sounds like you're bitter about something. I'm not saying American women are the best, but any of the problems you listed you can find in other countries, and more so here there's an obvious polarization of either amazingly beautiful women, or hideous and obese ones. Sounds like THIS person
-Is very angry
-Is very judgmental
-Is less open minded
-Is less mature
-Has an unrealistically low perception of American women
-Wants a simple life (Because wanting an enriched life is SO unattractive)
-Probably is physically unattractive as well so he needs to insult other cultures and people to make themselves feel better
-Is less intelligent/is close minded/is ignorant about the appearance and behaviors of women of other cultures
-Probably formed their opinions of American women based on what they see in the news, which indeed always shows fat, disgusting, criminal, slobs, but nonetheless ignorant

See? Stereotypes suck and are often incorrect. Every country has men and women who look and act differently. Get over it.
ghostforever
Freshman Poster

Post by ghostforever »

thebassandthehoopment wrote:Right Raindream333, because listing all those things doesn't make you just as guilty of stereotyping as the first asshole that posted. Your list is truly offensive, WAY stereotyped, and it sounds like you're bitter about something. I'm not saying American women are the best, but any of the problems you listed you can find in other countries, and more so here there's an obvious polarization of either amazingly beautiful women, or hideous and obese ones. Sounds like THIS person
-Is very angry
-Is very judgmental
-Is less open minded
-Is less mature
-Has an unrealistically low perception of American women
-Wants a simple life (Because wanting an enriched life is SO unattractive)
-Probably is physically unattractive as well so he needs to insult other cultures and people to make themselves feel better
-Is less intelligent/is close minded/is ignorant about the appearance and behaviors of women of other cultures
-Probably formed their opinions of American women based on what they see in the news, which indeed always shows fat, disgusting, criminal, slobs, but nonetheless ignorant

See? Stereotypes suck and are often incorrect. Every country has men and women who look and act differently. Get over it.
Nice first post. Your use of shaming tactics and ad hominems is a tactic employed by the biggest feminists and manginas. Neither you nor the OP sound like you would fit in here. Try feministing.com. That community seems more down your alley.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

>>Sure, Asian women are hot, as are some from Europe, but I don't want a submissive doormat who just automatically does everything I say because she needs a green card.
A typical assumption that all women ( and all humans) want to go to the US. As they used to say in Vietnam war movies- inside of every g--k ( insert racial slur here) there is an American trying to get out!.

The same fanaticism that I have seen in Muslim countries- all people are potentially Muslim, and want to return to Islam. And the French think Paris is the capital of the world.

And Europeans want to be a doormat for a green card? Now whoever gave you that idea?

>> I want a woman who is my equal, who will support me and take care of me, and yet put me in my place when I am out of line (which occasionally happens).
Can be done here and anywhere in the world provided you adjust to her culture and live there with her or if you bring her to the US, make sure she is from a first world country such as Singapore, Japan or Germany, etc.
I have found that only American women who preferably have a career of their own have enough understanding of life to find this balance, and can also hold a conversation.
You have found it. Hmm. Good for you and you are ahead of the game, congratulations!

Well many people complain that there is a 50% divorce rate, most women have too much sex before marriage and that they are very masculine and do not treat men as equals but with hatred and hysterics.

I wish I could find a good American woman, it is just that most were never interested in me.

If you are happy with American women and are successful with them, well, more power to you and you do not need to be happier abroad.

For the rest of us, well...there is the rest of the world.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!