If she's playing games, do this!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
cbcsurvivalist
Freshman Poster

If she's playing games, do this!

Post by cbcsurvivalist »

I'm sure at some point during our dating adventures we have encountered a girl that was blowing hot and cold. One minute she would seem to be within reach and next, she would be distant and cold. As time went on, and you started investing more and more of your time into chasing her, you slowly let her sink her claws deeper and deeper into you until it was too late. The mixed signals she was sending was driving you insane.

So what should you do in case you meet a girl that likes playing games? I discovered this technique when I became a victim of this vixenous beast. Luckily it wasn't too late for me to use it to break myself free from her clutches. Many other men have not been as fortunate.

When you meet a girl and you notice she likes playing games WALK THE f**k AWAY AND NEVER LOOK BACK!

This does 2 things:

1. First it strips her of her power and knocks her from her pedestal. She won't be able to manipulate you because you've rendered her powerless. By walking away permanently it forces her hand. If she really wants you, she will have to work to get with you otherwise its bye bye. Most of the guys she has encountered in the past would have been kissing her ass and chasing her all the way to the moon when she started to back away, so when you do the complete opposite, she won't know how to react. She's used to being in control and manipulating guys so that she has the upper hand so when you show her that you don't play by her games, she won't know what to do. You will notice once you cut her off that she will try and reach out to you more, don't succumb to your temptations. Stay head strong and persevere. Its just a test. After a few of these tests, you will have forced her hand if she was really interested in being with you. This will greatly reduce the bullshit you experience from now on and she won't want to play any more games for fear of losing you.

2. It saves you from getting sucked into her f***ed up head games. I would highly suggest you avoid women who like playing games. They are f***ed up in the head and have self esteem issues and baggage. She is trying to get frame and it will always be a constant back and forth battle. Its just not worth it when there are millions of other emotionally healthy females out there for you to date. Let me me ask you this? Would you rather spend time with someone who doesn't play any games and is eager to see you when you ask them out or someone who is unsure of herself and can't give you a straight answer?

To apply this technique you don't even need to tell her verbally. Just cut her off, delete her number, unfriend her on facebook, etc. If you run into her in person just act normal and courteous and then go on with your day. It will seriously mess with her head that she can't control you like the rest of her previous victims. Women seem to think that they are the only ones who can reject guys and walk away. Well I'm sorry hun, guys have that power too!

So next time you encounter a girl who doesn't play nice, show her its time to walk away. You may not end up with the girl, but at least you get her respect and she will always be wondering about "the one that got away"...
http://cbcsurvivalguide.com/ Tips and Tricks for the CBC in the 21th century

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If she's playing games, do this!

Post by Adama »

cbcsurvivalist wrote:I'm sure at some point during our dating adventures we have encountered a girl that was blowing hot and cold. One minute she would seem to be within reach and next, she would be distant and cold. As time went on, and you started investing more and more of your time into chasing her, you slowly let her sink her claws deeper and deeper into you until it was too late. The mixed signals she was sending was driving you insane.

So what should you do in case you meet a girl that likes playing games? I discovered this technique when I became a victim of this vixenous beast. Luckily it wasn't too late for me to use it to break myself free from her clutches. Many other men have not been as fortunate.

When you meet a girl and you notice she likes playing games WALK THE f**k AWAY AND NEVER LOOK BACK!

This does 2 things:

1. First it strips her of her power and knocks her from her pedestal. She won't be able to manipulate you because you've rendered her powerless. By walking away permanently it forces her hand. If she really wants you, she will have to work to get with you otherwise its bye bye. Most of the guys she has encountered in the past would have been kissing her a** and chasing her all the way to the moon when she started to back away, so when you do the complete opposite, she won't know how to react. She's used to being in control and manipulating guys so that she has the upper hand so when you show her that you don't play by her games, she won't know what to do. You will notice once you cut her off that she will try and reach out to you more, don't succumb to your temptations. Stay head strong and persevere. Its just a test. After a few of these tests, you will have forced her hand if she was really interested in being with you. This will greatly reduce the bullshit you experience from now on and she won't want to play any more games for fear of losing you.

2. It saves you from getting sucked into her f***ed up head games. I would highly suggest you avoid women who like playing games. They are f***ed up in the head and have self esteem issues and baggage. She is trying to get frame and it will always be a constant back and forth battle. Its just not worth it when there are millions of other emotionally healthy females out there for you to date. Let me me ask you this? Would you rather spend time with someone who doesn't play any games and is eager to see you when you ask them out or someone who is unsure of herself and can't give you a straight answer?

To apply this technique you don't even need to tell her verbally. Just cut her off, delete her number, unfriend her on facebook, etc. If you run into her in person just act normal and courteous and then go on with your day. It will seriously mess with her head that she can't control you like the rest of her previous victims. Women seem to think that they are the only ones who can reject guys and walk away. Well I'm sorry hun, guys have that power too!

So next time you encounter a girl who doesn't play nice, show her its time to walk away. You may not end up with the girl, but at least you get her respect and she will always be wondering about "the one that got away"...
Except the last sentence of point number 2 means you're still not there yet. I agree with everything else you wrote, except that tiny bit there, because basically it nullifies the whole thing if you're willing to take her back. She won't be on her best behavior then. She will wait it out until you are comfortable, and then she will unleash the beast. She'll just wait until it will be too late for you.

Nowadays though, the trick is to get women to ask you out. All you have to do is talk her up, pretend to be interested, but never ask her for anything. Then she'll wonder if you really like her or not. Still she has to make the suggestion. All you should have to say is okay to accept her offer (which may be sly, like suggesting you meet each other somewhere for drinks).

Of course if she starts playing hot and cold, if she ever raises her voice in any circumstance that isnt a matter of life and death, if she doesnt answer her phone or return calls, if she calls to ask you why you are late (because she's a control freak and jealous), then she absolutely must be dumped, and then proceed as if she never even existed. Not even a dwelling thought. And if you see her, be cordial but distant.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

cbcsurvivalist wrote:I'm sure at some point during our dating adventures we have encountered a girl that was blowing hot and cold. One minute she would seem to be within reach and next, she would be distant and cold. As time went on, and you started investing more and more of your time into chasing her, you slowly let her sink her claws deeper and deeper into you until it was too late. The mixed signals she was sending was driving you insane.

This does 2 things:

1. First it strips her of her power and knocks her from her pedestal. She won't be able to manipulate you because you've rendered her powerless. By walking away permanently it forces her hand. If she really wants you, she will have to work to get with you otherwise its bye bye. Most of the guys she has encountered in the past would have been kissing her a** and chasing her all the way to the moon when she started to back away, so when you do the complete opposite, she won't know how to react. She's used to being in control and manipulating guys so that she has the upper hand so when you show her that you don't play by her games, she won't know what to do. You will notice once you cut her off that she will try and reach out to you more, don't succumb to your temptations. Stay head strong and persevere. Its just a test. After a few of these tests, you will have forced her hand if she was really interested in being with you. This will greatly reduce the bullshit you experience from now on and she won't want to play any more games for fear of losing you.

In point 1, you are talking about forcing her hand. In point 2., it sounds like you are saying not to have anything to do with these girls. Which is it?

Thee are some manipulative women that are too much trouble to mess with. But there are also women who could make reasonable partners who might not show their interest in you strongly. Back in the old days, girls were told not to call boys. Men are supposed to do the pursuing.

Sometimes us guys think women actually have some kind of game plan, as if they know what they want and are intentionally messing with us. Sometimes, they don't know what they want. A girl may not know if she likes you or not. Maybe she had a boyfriend who was a jock, a musician, or whatever it is you are, and told herself she wouldn't date another one again. But she meets you and likes you, but think I'd better not date one of those again. Or maybe you are borderline as far as physical attractiveness goes. She wants to figure out if she is attracted to you are not. Or she wants a man who is a leader, or a compassionate, or sensitive, or intelligent, and she'll warm up if she sees those traits. So sometimes you might have to pursue a little.

Not showing her cards may not be a bad thing. Again, back to the traditional girl. Some Asian girls are 'traditional' in this sense and may be a bit shy about telling you they like you. So you have to pursue a little and she may no let on how much she likes you at first. That doesn't mean she's some kind of manipulative monster, necessarily. It's just how the game is played.

For me personally, when I was single, I didn't care for girls who were too much trouble. A little is okay. But if the girl really wants to make you work ridiculously hard to get her interest, or to forgive you for some small real or imagined offense, or whatever, like she wants you to grovel or show some grand gesture, that can be a sign of pride. Like "I'm so great, you have to do all this stuff for me." That sort of attitude was a turn off for me.

No woman is perfect. And I think they are nearly all just a little crazy, at least sometimes. At least certain times of the month.

If the girl is trying to figure out if she likes you or has some other real thing she's trying to figure out (e.g. like if her parents would accept you-- a big deal for traditional cultures), it may be okay to pursue. But if she's really just playing with your emotions out of some sort of pride-driven need to make you chase after her, I wouldn't want to mess with that personally.
cbcsurvivalist
Freshman Poster

Post by cbcsurvivalist »

MrMan wrote:

This does 2 things:

In point 1, you are talking about forcing her hand. In point 2., it sounds like you are saying not to have anything to do with these girls. Which is it?

Thee are some manipulative women that are too much trouble to mess with. But there are also women who could make reasonable partners who might not show their interest in you strongly. Back in the old days, girls were told not to call boys. Men are supposed to do the pursuing.

Sometimes us guys think women actually have some kind of game plan, as if they know what they want and are intentionally messing with us. Sometimes, they don't know what they want. A girl may not know if she likes you or not. Maybe she had a boyfriend who was a jock, a musician, or whatever it is you are, and told herself she wouldn't date another one again. But she meets you and likes you, but think I'd better not date one of those again. Or maybe you are borderline as far as physical attractiveness goes. She wants to figure out if she is attracted to you are not. Or she wants a man who is a leader, or a compassionate, or sensitive, or intelligent, and she'll warm up if she sees those traits. So sometimes you might have to pursue a little.

Not showing her cards may not be a bad thing. Again, back to the traditional girl. Some Asian girls are 'traditional' in this sense and may be a bit shy about telling you they like you. So you have to pursue a little and she may no let on how much she likes you at first. That doesn't mean she's some kind of manipulative monster, necessarily. It's just how the game is played.

For me personally, when I was single, I didn't care for girls who were too much trouble. A little is okay. But if the girl really wants to make you work ridiculously hard to get her interest, or to forgive you for some small real or imagined offense, or whatever, like she wants you to grovel or show some grand gesture, that can be a sign of pride. Like "I'm so great, you have to do all this stuff for me." That sort of attitude was a turn off for me.

No woman is perfect. And I think they are nearly all just a little crazy, at least sometimes. At least certain times of the month.

If the girl is trying to figure out if she likes you or has some other real thing she's trying to figure out (e.g. like if her parents would accept you-- a big deal for traditional cultures), it may be okay to pursue. But if she's really just playing with your emotions out of some sort of pride-driven need to make you chase after her, I wouldn't want to mess with that personally.
I probably should have clarified my post a bit, it was written in the wee hours of the morning.

In the initial stages of attraction and courtship, a little bit of a challenge is ok with the girl. In fact the really attractive ones will shit test you just because she has so many potential suitors and she needs to weed out the strong from the weak men unless her attraction for you is really high in which case she might not test you. You can ask her out a few times and if she still does this then you walk away. If she was interested in you, she will now stop with the games for fear of losing you.

If on the other hand, she still continues playing games like she would go out with you 1 day and then completely ignore you the next, and then repeat this pattern then these are the type of women you should be very careful of. These are the signs of a manipulator and someone who will always want control over the relationship and power dynamic. These types of girls should be avoided at all costs. This was what I was trying to get at with my second point. I probably should have created another thread for that instead of combining it together.

And your right, girls typically don't pursue guys, that's mainly the guys job.
cbcsurvivalist
Freshman Poster

Post by cbcsurvivalist »

Adama wrote:

This does 2 things:

Except the last sentence of point number 2 means you're still not there yet. I agree with everything else you wrote, except that tiny bit there, because basically it nullifies the whole thing if you're willing to take her back. She won't be on her best behavior then. She will wait it out until you are comfortable, and then she will unleash the beast. She'll just wait until it will be too late for you.

Nowadays though, the trick is to get women to ask you out. All you have to do is talk her up, pretend to be interested, but never ask her for anything. Then she'll wonder if you really like her or not. Still she has to make the suggestion. All you should have to say is okay to accept her offer (which may be sly, like suggesting you meet each other somewhere for drinks).

Of course if she starts playing hot and cold, if she ever raises her voice in any circumstance that isnt a matter of life and death, if she doesnt answer her phone or return calls, if she calls to ask you why you are late (because she's a control freak and jealous), then she absolutely must be dumped, and then proceed as if she never even existed. Not even a dwelling thought. And if you see her, be cordial but distant.
The point I was trying to get at is that walking away works on all women regardless of whether or not she's just shit testing you or if she's one of those messed up bat shit crazy chicks. A little game playing is fine in the initial stages, but if it continues on and on, then you should avoid those girls which was what I was trying to elude to in point #2. Like for example you walked away and she starts reaching out to you again and then you guys go out a few times but then she starts with this hot and cold shit again, then you should get rid of her.

She'll be on her best behaviour if she isn't one of those bat shit crazy chicks. If she ain't on her best behaviour after you've taken her back then you get rid of her ass. There is no waiting around until your comfortable if you decide to take her back. You've demonstrated to her that your willing to walk away for good if she acts up. You'll instilled that fear of losing you inside of her. Now if she still continues to play these games then you kick her to the curb for good this time. You go out and replace her ass with someone else. Ain't nobody got time for that shit.

Getting her to ask you out still won't guarantee anything. She could just flake on the day of the date.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yeah she can always flake, but she is less likely to, if going out with you is her own idea.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.