Hot Chinese Women Available! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: Hot Chinese Women! Wow!

Post by Falcon »

Hi-so models in Thailand look just like that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

However, some of these women can have cold, calculating looks on their faces. They don't look like they would ultimately be very warm soulmates. Can't you sense it?

And why would you want a robotic plaster-like doll to be your wife?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow! Another dream girl in Guangzhou!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info157881.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy f**k! This chinese girl on Dateinasia is a 15 out of 10! Too hot to be real! So surreal! I must be hallucinating!

http://www.dateinasia.com/lalarosy

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Holy f**k! This chinese girl on Dateinasia is a 15 out of 10! Too hot to be real! So surreal! I must be hallucinating!

http://www.dateinasia.com/lalarosy
LOl she's got a lot of photoshop done, but yeah i did see a couple of "15"s in guangzhou.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:Wow! Another dream girl in Guangzhou!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info157881.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage
This Chinese woman is GOREGOUS!!!! I think I'll visit the city of Guangzhou sometime in the near future to find more hot ladies like that!!!!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Yep, she's pretty close to a 10 in my book

ImageImage
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
AsiaHand
Freshman Poster

Post by AsiaHand »

Somebody should sue A Foreign Affair. 90% of the Chinese women on that site have incredible racks, especially the Dongbei chicks. AFA is certainly photoshopping their pics, because VERY few Chinese women, even in Dongbei, are that well endowed. Yet if you just go by AFA, you'd think Chinese women have the best t*ts on earth. They don't.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Whatever happened to Winston's obsession with chocolate-skinned Filipina beauties?
Did it really go down the drain that fast?

viewtopic.php?t=4703

I remember I had a night like this in AC when I was 22. Upon entry in a few of the clubs, right away I was mobbed by nearly 10 Filipinas who were literally fighting each other to get my attention, all giggling and laughing and thrilled to have an athletic young Asian guy. They were climbing all over me and shouting excitedly like kids. Meanwhile, the serious-faced, fat, balding old expats were all staring and wondering what was going on. I was shocked. In the US, girls who looked like that would never even give me the time of the day!

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4703&start=255
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Falcon wrote:Whatever happened to Winston's obsession with chocolate-skinned Filipina beauties?
Did it really go down the drain that fast?

viewtopic.php?t=4703

I remember I had a night like this in AC when I was 22. Upon entry in a few of the clubs, right away I was mobbed by nearly 10 Filipinas who were literally fighting each other to get my attention, all giggling and laughing and thrilled to have an athletic young Asian guy. They were climbing all over me and shouting excitedly like kids. Meanwhile, the serious-faced, fat, balding old expats were all staring and wondering what was going on. I was shocked. In the US, girls who looked like that would never even give me the time of the day!

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4703&start=255
Of course I still like Filipinas and am sexually and physically attracted to them, well to a few of them that is, the 5 percent that's attractive. But not for marriage or serious relationship. I've made that clear many times. Filipinas are lower quality and dumber, while Chinese are higher quality and more intelligent and wise. So Chinese women hit the spot for me more and feel more genuine, like dating a real girl and having a real relationship. With Filipinas, you get that sense that she's only with you because she is poor and needs money. That's the vibe they give off, even if they are nice and sweet and treat you good.

Here is an analogy:

Filipinas = Like a meal at McDonald's
Chinese = Like a meal in a 5 star restaurant or upscale restaurant

Sure you may enjoy a meal at McDonald's because it tastes good and is cheap. But it's low quality and less healthy and so not a food you should eat long term. On the other hand, if you can get good quality food, then that's better for you and for the long term. Higher quality food tastes more natural like food was meant to be. Hope that analogy makes sense.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:Filipinas = Like a meal at McDonald's
Chinese = Like a meal in a 5 star restaurant or upscale restaurant
You're a Big Mac in a five star restaurant, Winston.

You denounce an entire race of people as cheap, low quality, inferior, only because you are too low quality yourself to have found yourself a fine steak. Now you are a donut, hanging out with steaks, denying the existence of such finer dining in a country you never explored beyond the brothels and bars.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola,
What are you doing checking this thread? lol. Shame on you. lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
A happily married man with no interest in Chinese girls should not be checking a thread like this. lol :P

Anyway, your ad hominem attacks on me do not change the truth. Calling me low quality does not change the fact that Filipinas are lower quality in general, which everyone knows, especially in Asia. That's why they work as maids all over the world and are happy too. There is something about Filipinos that makes them willing to be submissive to Westerners and other higher or more powerful races. The guys in our Wechat group noticed this and mentioned this too. Only a lower class race would naturally feel inclined to be submissive. It's common sense and basic logic.

Marcos, come here to Shenzhen and I will show you higher quality women in China. You will be amazed and mesmerized. It's surreal. And you will wish you had married Chinese instead.

Stop being in denial Marcos. You probably look at the images above and secretly fantasize and wish that you had married a hot Chinese woman. LOL

Just because I talk about racial differences doesn't mean I'm automatically wrong. Your liberal mindset is giving you a knee jerk reaction here. Races are not all the same. That's liberal brainwashing. Science and genetics has proven that races are different. See David Duke's website for lots of info on that: http://www.davidduke.com

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Last edited by MarcosZeitola on October 20th, 2015, 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144