Giving up on white women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Sirocco
Freshman Poster

Re: Giving up on white women

Post by Sirocco »

I was born attractive but socially worthless, would have much preferred the opposite lol
Trust me it's better your way.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

drealm wrote:So I've had a reality check recently. I've more or less confirmed that I'm an ugly piece of shit. I won't go into to details because a smart troll will figure out how to f**k me over in real life, but I basically had a large number of rejections from white latin women. Large enough to leave absolutely no shadow of a doubt that I'm not their type and I don't stand a chance in the local dating market. If I want to date someone who is used up by other men, or who's fat or who has some other anomaly that makes local men shun them then I can pull a left over. But if I want a creme of the crop top 10% white woman, I cannot score one if my life depended on it.

This creates a problem for me because I'm only attracted to European castizo women. I don't want to f**k an Indian or Mestiza. I'm basically picky. I wish I wasn't but I am. I'm honest enough to admit I'm extremely picky and racist for choosing the phenotype I like. There's no point in trying to convince me to like something else. I know what I want and everything else will be a long secondary substitute. Arguing with me to f**k something below my standard is like trying to tell a faggot to like women. Some things are born into you and can only be ignored or managed, but not altered.

So this leaves me at a cross roads in my life. What should a man do who cannot get what he wants? Should he compromise and say this is as good as it gets? Should he try psyching himself into thinking he's happy? Should he settle for f***ing a Mestiza or Indian as a consolation prize? My original plan was to capture a wife from white Latin America by flashing money in her face. Obviously this didn't work.

If I'm born ugly there's not much I can do to look like Brad Pitt or some other hollywood god. I can exercise but this will have a marginal benefit if my face says all over it that I'm an ugly piece of shit. I'm not very motivated to work my a** off in a gym for the small possibility of some stuck up white latin goddess maybe giving me the time of her day. It's a long hard road to conquer the queens of Latin America.

On the other hand I could just say f**k it and go Asia. I have a Shanghai job connection that I may be able to exploit. I mean if I'm going to get a consolation prize anyways I might as well do it in a place that's setup to kiss a white man's a**. There are plenty of asshole white executive guys who roam around metropolitan Shanghai taxing the local p***y like colonists. These guys don't amount to much in evolution but they have fun before they die. This amounts to more or less living as a nihilist.

So thoughts?

Should I be a nice guy and settle for an ugly latina?

Should I work my a** off in a gym to try conquering the white latin queens?

Or should I just say f**k it and become a nihilist and just treat the rest of my life like a game of thrill seeking at most people's expense?
Weren't you the guy that went to mexico for just a week, by yourself, and hit on women on malls expecting the "cold approach" method to magically "work"?

Like I've posted, it's difficult to generalize on this region, but it doesn't work that way in LAm, you need to build a minimum rapport with those girls, they maybe slutty and unfaithful but they still need to see you a few times to trust and feel comfortable around you. The American PUA/ONS stuff rarely happens as such.

White latin girls can be pretty hot, like the ones I saw in Manizales, but it takes a lot of time and commitment to build a circle and get into consistent settings like work and school. You need to see them at least two or three times to build up the conversation. I was there for 6 months and found it to be no walk in the park, and I'm not speaking for myself, that's what I saw around me, having to court girls for lengthy periods, unless of course you are willing to lower your standards quite a lot (which we know many guys omit). I managed to date several cute girls but it took some dedication. Contrary to all the stereotypes, they're not really flirty and will not throw themselves at strangers, that's more the exception than the rule, and you have to be a bit of a clown/entertainer.

You making the looks alone thing such a big factor is a clear indication you haven't spent much time outside the chumpsphere, and your self esteem has taken a hit, correct me if I'm wrong.
One side factor though is that whiter Lam women tend to really prefer darker dudes, like the arab or native looking guys (not so much blacks), even if BUTT UGLY.
But like I said, plenty of butt ugly guys dating hot white women in Southamerica. The difference lies in that those guys happen to be in the right place at the right time, i.e. long term school or work. You're mistaken in thinking a simple mall approach is a good indication of possible results.

Having said this, again, it's difficult to generalize, things may change from city to city.
Personally, If I was 5y younger I would've stayed in Manizales and commited to work etc to get a quality girl, which is difficult nowadays yet doable. But that was really outside my long term plans of world travel.

Could you post some pics of the type of women you like?
I remember you saying you like white women but not really being into blondes, how about this, is she white enough:

or is it this

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

fschmidt wrote:Then what about Ukraine? They were also on the receiving end of Russia's expansion.
I sent out some messages to eastern European women today. I'll see what happens.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

droid wrote:Weren't you the guy that went to mexico for just a week, by yourself, and hit on women on malls expecting the "cold approach" method to magically "work"?
Yes I was that guy.
droid wrote:Could you post some pics of the type of women you like?
Here's the cunt that rejected me in the mall in Mexico:

Here are photos of recent cunts who rejected me:

droid wrote:I remember you saying you like white women but not really being into blondes, how about this, is she white enough:
Both look white enough. I accept blondes too.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

So, a woman who isn't interested in you for whatever reason is a cunt? Wow. Duly noted.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

drealm wrote:
droid wrote:Weren't you the guy that went to mexico for just a week, by yourself, and hit on women on malls expecting the "cold approach" method to magically "work"?
Yes I was that guy.
droid wrote:Could you post some pics of the type of women you like?
Here's the c**t that rejected me in the mall in Mexico:
Don't take it that way man, as a flat out "rejection". I stand by what i said about rapport, rapport, rapport with LAm girls. They won't feel comfortable until a longer conversation has taken place, either at work, school or by being introduced through circle. Sometimes they need to see if the guy is serious and 'insists' or what not, and they need to see your personality. A catch 22 of course I know, but in the right setting it happens.

The guys I saw with four girlfriends or what not had worked at them for weeks/months... Instant phone numbers/bangs were very rare.
It took me a long time to let go of that 'instant-results' mentality and take an easy pace, but by then I already had to leave. Still managed to spend a month with a girl that was somewhere between the two pics I posted, well maybe not that hot but you get the idea.

Those girls you posted are cute but no goddesses by any means, like I said, if you were to dive head first into it and spend the necessary **time** you could land some. But depending on what you want, money is better spent somewhere else. I would advise going to Slovakia for great white women, like I told wolfeye, but since you also want to monger and "slay" I don't know if that's the right place.

mmhh it's late, I couldn't phrase this post better, it's kind of convoluted, oh well
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

drealm wrote:My father is Estonian. What Russia did to Estonia is somewhat equivalent to what Germans did to Jews and what Japanese did to Koreans and Chinese. You're Korean, yes? Can you imagine dating a Japanese woman or more or less sympathized with what Japan did to Korea?
Yes, I think, Zboy1 is Asian American (Korean-USA), and what is your point?

You cannot keep follow-up generations responsible for what their fathers or grandfathers did many years ago.

You are missing in your listing to mention what the Russians did with German women, I wonder why?
Those Russians were known to be the worst rapists and looters after WWII. History should not be one-way.
However almost nobody of those Russian soldiers is now alive and there are many Germans and other Europeans looking in Russia for a wife.

It would be only fair to mention what the Chinese and Koreans did to their own people after WWII, like the Korean War or the Great Leap Forward in China. And what about Vietnam und USA? Genocide in Cambodia? etc. etc.

You see the present relationship between South Korea and Japan somehow distorted.
What you write here is all history, long time ago, before I was born and I am now 63 years old, living in Japan almost 40 years.
Situation was bad for a personal relationship after WWII, but now not anymore.
http://www.usc.edu/dept/LAS/CMTS/MonoPaper3-13.html

Nowadays the large majority of the postwar generation of Koreans in Japan - even those of my own age - are totally different from what you are expecting.

Many gave back their South Korean nationality, adopted a Japanese name and took Japanese citizenship. Many are very successful in Japan. Even Korean people of my age changed into Japanese identity, for example well-known entertainer Wada Akiko (Kim Bok-Ja)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akiko_Wada

A good example of successful super-rich Koreans in Japan is the founder of LOTTE with all his family members.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotte_Confectionery
Although later considered one of South Korea's largest companies, Lotte's origins actually traced back to post-World War II Japan. During the war, Shin Kyuk-ho, a native of Korea, came to Tokyo to study at a technical college in 1941 at the age of 19. After graduating, Shin remained in Japan, adopting the Japanese name of Takeo Shigemitsu. By 1946, Shigemitsu decided to go into business for himself, launching the Hikara Special Chemical Research Institute. This company produced soaps and cosmetics from surplus chemicals stocks left over from the war.
Nowadays there is no reason for South Koreans to stay in Japan if they do not want to stay - their own country is financially in good shape and just a short trip away, but many of them stay, there are now over 500.000 Koreans (from South and North Korea) living in Japan not holding Japanese citizenship. Further 2.7 million South Koreans are visiting Japan as tourists every year - of course visa free.
Japanese are also traveling to South Korea as tourists, about 2.4 million or so.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

droid wrote:I remember you saying you like white women but not really being into blondes, how about this, is she white enough:
Pardon me, Froid. Any information on this lady here?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

She's called Maite Perroni, from mexican soap operas, pretty much the brunette of my dreams :P
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

droid wrote:She's called Maite Perroni, from mexican soap operas, pretty much the brunette of my dreams :P
I find your tastes agreeable.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Eightfold Path wrote:
Pardon me, Froid. Any information on this lady here?
I remember her from when she was in RBD LOL!

:D
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I am only attracted to white women too op. I couldn't imagine myself fornicating with an asian or amerindian woman. I can have sex with a black woman that meets my standards, but they don't want me because I'm not Tyrone. What's funny is that white women don't want me because I'm not Tyrone or I'm black.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

chibolo wrote:I remember her from when she was in RBD LOL!

My goodness she was like 20 on that video. Look at 0:56 wow
She's a flat 10.00000 on my book.

The other girls are smoking hot too, look at Dulce:

chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

droid wrote:
chibolo wrote:I remember her from when she was in RBD LOL!

My goodness she was like 20 on that video. Look at 0:56 wow
She's a flat 10.00000 on my book.

The other girls are smoking hot too, look at Dulce:

Yeah, Maite is hot, but I actually think Dulce Maria is even hotter. Anahí isn't really my type though.