Why teaching English is probably the only option for most

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: Why teaching English is probably the only option for mos

Post by The_Adventurer »

The Philippines went from 2.5 million to over 100 million people in less than 200 years? I think if a few guys decide not to have children the world will not suffer.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The_Adventurer wrote:The Philippines went from 2.5 million to over 100 million people in less than 200 years? I think if a few guys decide not to have children the world will not suffer.

That just goes to show how much people either are blind or simply have no love for their fellow men. That is nice that the population will grow over time. Probably there isnt anyone alive who would ever take an issue with that here, but it is completely irrelevant to the issue.

The issue is that individual men (you know, other human beings who have feelings, passion, interests of their own, who do exist) will go without women because they have been tricked by another feminist philosophy, which tries to convince people that sex, marriage and family are bad things, unless they take place outside of the western world. That is an anti-life philosophy.

It is a feminist philosophy because the solution is simple: find a woman who will obey. Regardless of where you live, if the woman obeys, she makes a good wife. Regardless of where you live, if she disobeys, she makes a terrible wife. But because these men are really male egalitarians, or feminist-lite, they will object to that. They would much rather a man waste 20 years of his life alone in North America, then move to Japan and treat a woman as an equal (which really means she will be your boss and probably learn to despise your lack of backbone over time), than to advocate that men stand up and be men, which is the role God designed for us.

Apart from teaching English, most MGTOW will never set foot in a foreign country. It is an unrealistic proposition from the start. Then to advocate that they must be retired first, or find some other position besides teaching English. Right there you have decreased your chances to almost nothing. But wait. First you must have sworn off North American women during the time period in which you were meant to go with women. The chances of all these things happening properly and in synergy is slim to none.

To anyone who says, "Oh but so what, the world will be better off if a few men don't get to procreate," well what if you were one of those men who got trapped in that stupid, life destroying philosophy? I know you lack the ability to empathize with fellow men, but try for a second.

MGTOW is a farce. They don't care about men. They just hate men much more than they hate women, and if they can convince a few thousand men in their early 20s to "punish women" by withdrawing from society, they will do it. The only ones that are punished are the men who fall for that crap though. You'll notice the same ones telling men to wait until retirement did not wait until retirement themselves. The same ones who say you should adopt rather than have your own children, they have had children of their own already (and perhaps they do not even love their children, which is why they tell men not to bother, or maybe they truly hate other men enough to try to sabotage them if they are stupid enough to believe that crap).

MGTOW is feminism. They play lip service to their dislike of the court system, but mainly that is used as a motivator to frighten men away from women, relationships and family. Meanwhile, they are in favor of many of the same things that feminists are in favor of, namely separating the sexes, men in relationships are traitors who get what they deserve, delayed start to families, and other ways meant to keep men from sexually engaging with women. Somehow they call this protection or safety. But how can they be so concerned with the safety of young men on one hand, yet on the other hand they rejoice and feel no sympathy when they read of how another man was hurt by a woman (cause he deserved it). They pretend they care about men. They do not. They just want men to be alone and miserable. Just like the feminist lesbos want attractive women to become lesbos or sit home alone without men.

You'll also notice that some MGTOW advocate getting a cat or a dog to substitute for the love and affection a human counterpart would normally share with a man. Does this remind you of the women and their cats? It is the same philosophy to destroy the lives of North Americans who are rudderless and hurt. They have old feminists who will be cat ladies. These men want to make sure that today's young men grow old to only look forward to companionship from an animal, just the same way as those old women who don't have relationships with men.

It is a despicable, anti-life, anti-man philosophy, but it is dressed up very well.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

That's some pretty radical MGTOW, brother. I thought MGTOW was just about self ownership and putting your own needs before a woman's. Not letting any woman dictate your life, live by your own rules. Also, not putting women on a pedestal, not treating attractive women like Goddesses, and being very careful which women you associate with. Finally, help advocate for men who are victims of our feminist court system.

I didn't think never having sex or just all out hating women were MGTOW tenets.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

I can't speak for anyone here, but tenets such as "don't put women on a pedestal" seem more like common sense and not the property/design of any one group or individual. But that's me.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

sentinel89 wrote:That's some pretty radical MGTOW, brother. I thought MGTOW was just about self ownership and putting your own needs before a woman's. Not letting any woman dictate your life, live by your own rules. Also, not putting women on a pedestal, not treating attractive women like Goddesses, and being very careful which women you associate with. Finally, help advocate for men who are victims of our feminist court system.

In MGTOW, they say you can live however you want, but take notice of what they actually advocate when they write. They advise men to avoid women, use prost*tutes, watch p*rn, play videogames, buy a cat and/or dog, and leave women alone.

I will ask another question. If you were living in paradise with a wife and a good career, why would you come online to discuss feminism, if there is little to no feminism in your country? I have already shown how these people are anti-life. Why if they are happy to live in Japan, do they come online to spread their anti-life agenda? Other men are actively searching for wives, and when they find them, they stop posting. But you see the people who have the agenda (and who have no reason of their own to be online because they have already escaped the clutches of feminism) are the ones always online telling young men to wait until retirement, dont bother with women cause they are too dangerous.

They do not advocate going for women on your own terms, just the terms they present on the forums. If you have the radical idea that women should be in subjection, they will be the ones to remind you that women are equals (when the whole reason to go foreign is because the women there are real women and not wannabe men). They are mostly self defeating idiots who want to commiserate in their misery. Just like the old lesbos who do not want other women to be heterosexual, these men do not want other men to go out and be successful with women. They want to sit online and complain about the system and use that as the reason why young men should avoid women.

So if you have sex while in the west, it is supposed to be with a sex worker, not an actual woman you pick up. Then they expect the young men, who've only slept with houkers and watched p*rn to be able to pick up women at age 50, after much of his fire and passion have already burned out.

Go to any MGTOW forum. They actually cower before women. They are not about taking charge of their lives. They are about avoidance, fear, and flight. If you said stand up and be a man, they would slam you, to tell you that you can't treat women that way. And that is exactly why they are where they are. They also expect men to conform to women. Why is it the man should move to a foreign nation just so he can be with one woman? It is supposed to be the woman who leaves. Is that not cowering to women?

I have nothing against men who have a calling to move to Helsinki to find a wife and who want to move there. The problem is that isnt a viable option for most men, and it actually leads most men down the path where they will simply be too old to do much, or they may finally simply lose interest in women altogether after not having had one for all of their adult lives. It is much easier to stay in a rut than it is to climb out of one.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Eightfold Path wrote:I can't speak for anyone here, but tenets such as "don't put women on a pedestal" seem more like common sense and not the property/design of any one group or individual. But that's me.
If it is "common sense," then common sense is not very common
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Adama wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:That's some pretty radical MGTOW, brother. I thought MGTOW was just about self ownership and putting your own needs before a woman's. Not letting any woman dictate your life, live by your own rules. Also, not putting women on a pedestal, not treating attractive women like Goddesses, and being very careful which women you associate with. Finally, help advocate for men who are victims of our feminist court system.

In MGTOW, they say you can live however you want, but take notice of what they actually advocate when they write. They advise men to avoid women, use prost*tutes, watch p*rn, play videogames, buy a cat and/or dog, and leave women alone.

I will ask another question. If you were living in paradise with a wife and a good career, why would you come online to discuss feminism, if there is little to no feminism in your country? I have already shown how these people are anti-life. Why if they are happy to live in Japan, do they come online to spread their anti-life agenda? Other men are actively searching for wives, and when they find them, they stop posting. But you see the people who have the agenda (and who have no reason of their own to be online because they have already escaped the clutches of feminism) are the ones always online telling young men to wait until retirement, dont bother with women cause they are too dangerous.

They do not advocate going for women on your own terms, just the terms they present on the forums. If you have the radical idea that women should be in subjection, they will be the ones to remind you that women are equals (when the whole reason to go foreign is because the women there are real women and not wannabe men). They are mostly self defeating idiots who want to commiserate in their misery. Just like the old lesbos who do not want other women to be heterosexual, these men do not want other men to go out and be successful with women. They want to sit online and complain about the system and use that as the reason why young men should avoid women.

So if you have sex while in the west, it is supposed to be with a sex worker, not an actual woman you pick up. Then they expect the young men, who've only slept with houkers and watched p*rn to be able to pick up women at age 50, after much of his fire and passion have already burned out.

Go to any MGTOW forum. They actually cower before women. They are not about taking charge of their lives. They are about avoidance, fear, and flight. If you said stand up and be a man, they would slam you, to tell you that you can't treat women that way. And that is exactly why they are where they are. They also expect men to conform to women. Why is it the man should move to a foreign nation just so he can be with one woman? It is supposed to be the woman who leaves. Is that not cowering to women?

I have nothing against men who have a calling to move to Helsinki to find a wife and who want to move there. The problem is that isnt a viable option for most men, and it actually leads most men down the path where they will simply be too old to do much, or they may finally simply lose interest in women altogether after not having had one for all of their adult lives. It is much easier to stay in a rut than it is to climb out of one.
1.) I'd advise men to go to a prostitute if they were striking out time after time again. No shame. Just make sure she wraps your wacker before you attack her!

2.) Of course MGTOW is not a network of men who share perfectly rational and identical ideals. It is simply the response to the dysfunctional, heavily female favored culture that we unfortunately live in in the west. But of course a few idiots are going to take it way waaay tooo far.

3.) Helsinki would be a terrible choice, but non-western foreign women really are better. The whole point about being a happier-abroader is to acknowledge the simple fact that it is very difficult to change the place you live in, and it is much easier to simply pack up and move, or at very least explore new places. It's actually kinda an exciting phenomena. I don't know if I'd have it any different. Traveling to foreign lands to mingle with foreign women is so much more exciting, regardless of our condition in the west. Of course, it is important to have realistic expectations and also realize that you can't run away from problems you create for yourself.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Helsinki is just an example. It could be anywhere. And I am not against a man visiting prost*tutes. I am not against men finding wives, or living overseas. What I am saying though, is that these people who claim they are pro-men are not pro-men. They are anti-men.

Masturbation, p*rn and prost*tutes is something that a man can do if he wants, but telling men to avoid women altogether and instead to only choose from those three things, is not something a friend would ever tell you to do, in real life. Those things are not life. Those things are resignation. I am not saying if you see a few h**kers that your life is over, or that it is worthless. I am saying that that crutch can and will ruin your life if you only use those things.

Think of it this way. Is a man supposed to drink a protein drink for every meal? A protein drink is a nice substitute for a meal. Would you tell a man that he should only drink this substitute meal for 20 years of his life? Could a man survive on that? Well yeah sure, but wouldnt that diminish the quality of his life if he did that everyday? Would a man be healthier if he had three regular meals a day? Or if he had two regular meals a day and only substituted one meal for the protein drink?

How much more important is the love and affection from a real woman (one who isnt there just because you gave her $100)?

During their youth, when testosterone is high, and even when there are willing American women around them, these MGTOW (who care so much about men), tell men to avoid American women altogether, even though an American woman can supply the needs of a man. But they absolutely must be avoided altogether, because each one is individually a nuclear bomb just waiting to explode.

And that's another thing. These men don't know their butts from their elbows when it comes to anything about women, but they have the nerve to tell you that you better not touch one. How can they say that with such veracity, when these men are admittedly clueless with respect to women?

This is a state of the blind leading the blind. What happens then? They will both fall into a ditch.

These men will claim they are in favor of men. But you should know, having sex with prot*tutes will send you into poverty if you do it anywhere near the frequency at which you could be having sex with a regular girlfriend. Sooooo these morons are claiming that having a child with a woman or marrying one can lead to financial devastation. Well what does sleeping with sex workers do? Doesnt that also lead to destitution? Wouldnt it be more cost effective to have a girlfriend? She can even cook for you, and she will do things that a prost*tute will not.

On top of that, a man with a girlfriend has the added benefit of not feeling like he is licking a toilet seat each time he is affectionate with his regular woman.

Would it not be better to tell those young men they should develop whatever social skills they need to go out and conquer women? Instead of posting articles about false rape accusations? Meanwhile, the feminists in the university are trying to convince every young woman that every man is a rapist. Do you see what MGTOW have done here? MGTOW is feminism because it seeks to separate the sexes.

They pretend like it is about changing the laws. Everyone knows the laws will not be changed by a few thousand men abstaining from contact with women. It is laughable. Just as people look at the feminists and think how stupid and man-hating they are, the same is true of the MGTOW. Instead of just hating the opposite sex though, MGTOW are fairly effective at hating both men and women.

It's another movement designed to keep men in arrested development. Just like they convinced a certain percentage of women to pursue male power in the workplace, which takes them away from motherhood and postpones it, sometimes until never, MGTOW does the same thing by telling men to ONLY choose between abstinence, p*rn, prost*tutes and affection from domestic animals. One day, if you are lucky, you can move overseas to marry a single mother who no Japanese or Thai man would want anyway. Yes, if you do good, you'll be entitled to one of the leftover women. You certainly are not entitled to a youthful woman, who is sweet, submissive and who hasnt had another man's children already.

This is so obvious to me now, I can not believe I ever fell for this nonsense.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

sentinel89 wrote:
Adama wrote:

1.) I'd advise men to go to a prostitute if they were striking out time after time again. No shame. Just make sure she wraps your wacker before you attack her!

2.) Of course MGTOW is not a network of men who share perfectly rational and identical ideals. It is simply the response to the dysfunctional, heavily female favored culture that we unfortunately live in in the west. But of course a few idiots are going to take it way waaay tooo far.

3.) Helsinki would be a terrible choice, but non-western foreign women really are better. The whole point about being a happier-abroader is to acknowledge the simple fact that it is very difficult to change the place you live in, and it is much easier to simply pack up and move, or at very least explore new places. It's actually kinda an exciting phenomena. I don't know if I'd have it any different. Traveling to foreign lands to mingle with foreign women is so much more exciting, regardless of our condition in the west. Of course, it is important to have realistic expectations and also realize that you can't run away from problems you create for yourself.
Eightfold Path wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:^^$1,700 per month for everything. Bring $1,000 for spending on fun and you'll have a blast. $1,000 round trip plane ticket from the states, brings your total cost to $3,700 for a fun month in Medellin learning Spanish. Far better deal than teaching English there for a year.
Are any other countries offered or is it just Colombia?
?
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

no, check the website out. There's programs all over Latin America. http://www.volunteerlatinamerica.com
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

^^^and that is the cost of taking intensive spanish classes for a month. If you don't take the classes I'm sure you could find a program for much cheaper. Frankly, I think that is the best way to experience & explore Latin America. Another tip I'd add is to travel light, but bring a mix of clothes for going out, working out, and backpacker clothes (cargo pants, boots, etc.).
Devon
Freshman Poster

Post by Devon »

Good tips. I hadn't thought of voluntering.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Ghost wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:no, check the website out. There's programs all over Latin America. http://www.volunteerlatinamerica.com
Be careful with stuff like this. First of all, I wouldn't pay someone to work for them. I also wouldn't work for free. But be careful of other things too; you might end up supporting something evil. Check out the first studying program listed on that site: "Learn Spanish & Support (single) Mothers."
That's a good point. You wouldn't actually pay to work for them, just to cover the costs of being there, which is at a discounted price since you are volunteering. It's just for someone who wants to go down for a month or two at the max and do it on a budget. Not for someone who wants to work in Colombia forever and make a living. It's good to investigate each individual program though, because they are all managed by various organizations and people. VLA is not the organization you'd volunteer with, just the platform to help you find one that fits your interests. You're right, I wouldn't support single mothers either. That is evil.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Adama wrote:Helsinki is just an example. It could be anywhere. And I am not against a man visiting prost*tutes. I am not against men finding wives, or living overseas. What I am saying though, is that these people who claim they are pro-men are not pro-men. They are anti-men.

Masturbation, p*rn and prost*tutes is something that a man can do if he wants, but telling men to avoid women altogether and instead to only choose from those three things, is not something a friend would ever tell you to do, in real life. Those things are not life. Those things are resignation. I am not saying if you see a few h**kers that your life is over, or that it is worthless. I am saying that that crutch can and will ruin your life if you only use those things.

Think of it this way. Is a man supposed to drink a protein drink for every meal? A protein drink is a nice substitute for a meal. Would you tell a man that he should only drink this substitute meal for 20 years of his life? Could a man survive on that? Well yeah sure, but wouldnt that diminish the quality of his life if he did that everyday? Would a man be healthier if he had three regular meals a day? Or if he had two regular meals a day and only substituted one meal for the protein drink?

How much more important is the love and affection from a real woman (one who isnt there just because you gave her $100)?

During their youth, when testosterone is high, and even when there are willing American women around them, these MGTOW (who care so much about men), tell men to avoid American women altogether, even though an American woman can supply the needs of a man. But they absolutely must be avoided altogether, because each one is individually a nuclear bomb just waiting to explode.

And that's another thing. These men don't know their butts from their elbows when it comes to anything about women, but they have the nerve to tell you that you better not touch one. How can they say that with such veracity, when these men are admittedly clueless with respect to women?

This is a state of the blind leading the blind. What happens then? They will both fall into a ditch.

These men will claim they are in favor of men. But you should know, having sex with prot*tutes will send you into poverty if you do it anywhere near the frequency at which you could be having sex with a regular girlfriend. Sooooo these morons are claiming that having a child with a woman or marrying one can lead to financial devastation. Well what does sleeping with sex workers do? Doesnt that also lead to destitution? Wouldnt it be more cost effective to have a girlfriend? She can even cook for you, and she will do things that a prost*tute will not.

On top of that, a man with a girlfriend has the added benefit of not feeling like he is licking a toilet seat each time he is affectionate with his regular woman.

Would it not be better to tell those young men they should develop whatever social skills they need to go out and conquer women? Instead of posting articles about false rape accusations? Meanwhile, the feminists in the university are trying to convince every young woman that every man is a rapist. Do you see what MGTOW have done here? MGTOW is feminism because it seeks to separate the sexes.

They pretend like it is about changing the laws. Everyone knows the laws will not be changed by a few thousand men abstaining from contact with women. It is laughable. Just as people look at the feminists and think how stupid and man-hating they are, the same is true of the MGTOW. Instead of just hating the opposite sex though, MGTOW are fairly effective at hating both men and women.

It's another movement designed to keep men in arrested development. Just like they convinced a certain percentage of women to pursue male power in the workplace, which takes them away from motherhood and postpones it, sometimes until never, MGTOW does the same thing by telling men to ONLY choose between abstinence, p*rn, prost*tutes and affection from domestic animals. One day, if you are lucky, you can move overseas to marry a single mother who no Japanese or Thai man would want anyway. Yes, if you do good, you'll be entitled to one of the leftover women. You certainly are not entitled to a youthful woman, who is sweet, submissive and who hasnt had another man's children already.

This is so obvious to me now, I can not believe I ever fell for this nonsense.
It certainly isn't healthy to just hate American women solely based on negative experiences with American women. I always give them the benefit of the doubt and am respectful when I run into one abroad. I have even met a few decent American ladies here in Colombia. The unfortunate part about living in the United States is if you don't live in the right location, you're bound to suffer from immense frustration with women. If you live in a small town or suburb, the options are very limited. Even if you live in the city, you have to know the right venues. Swiping a million times on tinder won't do it, nor will any online dating. Independence hall in Philadelphia is a good example of a good place to fish in the U.S. But sadly, if you're not near one of these places, you're just plain f***ed for the most part.