Do most Latin/Mexican girls have thick hips/thighs?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Re: Are most Latin/Mexican girls thick around the hips/thigh

Post by chibolo »

fightforlove wrote:I scoured through different cities using Tinder app. Mind you, this is just Tinder, it probably skews towards first-world, liberal, artsy types, but it's probably a rough guide to the kind of raw physical features you might find common in the area you hone in on.

I covered several Mexican cities, big and small, north and south, and it does look like some cute mestizo faces with dark hair all over the country. Mexico City has the greatest variety, more traditional looking girls as well more artsy/alternative/liberal chicks who look analogous to liberal archetypes you'll find in the USA. Big props to Sinaloa and Nuevo Leon as well, especially if you like the more Euro-looking Mexicanas. Zacatecas, Queretaro, and Oaxaca had a sexy stew of castizos, balanced mestizos and some hot-looking indomestizos.

Also looked in Bogota and Medellin, Colombia. Medellin ran me out of matches pretty fast and wasn't too impressed. Bogota has more quantity and some quality, but you know, I think I like Mexico DF and other Mexican cities better. Colombia had a lot of girls with average faces, a lot of mulattos/zambos as well, which aren't my thing.

Also swiped in Santiago, Chile, wow, some really hot Euro-mestizo looking chicks as well as some curvy, sexy balanced mestizos with more indio leaning faces. I'm surprised I've heard so little about Chile. Some of these Chilean women look like something out of my wildest rockabilly rebel cat dreams, masturbation sessions from years ago... haha!!

I also swiped through several Spanish cities, big and small. Was disappointed to find only a handful of girls with the traditional, dark-haired, dark-eyed, swarthy southern European look. Lots of girls who just looked generically Western European, lot of ERASMUS students, American exchange students, immigrants, etc, especially in Madrid and Barcelona.

Overall, my Tinder swiping experiment helped confirm something for me, that I have an aesthetic preference for swarthy women who are on the periphery of the European phenotype. Euro-Amerindian mixed Latinas and certain dark-featured Whites are definitely my wheelhouse. Mexico, Colombia and Chile all had some attractive looking girls, whether they were the more Euro looking ones or the more Indigenous looking ones. I'd like to look into Argentina and a few other places sometime just for kicks. The consensus amongst most American, European and even Latin American men is that Brazil, Colombia and Argentina have the hottest girls, Argentines being the best looking and Colombia and Brazil having the best combination of looks and accessibility for dating/sex/relationships for a foreign man. Roosh V was a big fan of Brazil, particularly because I think he loved the culture/lifestyle, and Colombia because that country sounds like a players paradise. Argentine women and culture seems almost analogous to Western Europe. I've learned that I don't necessarily hold to the "Whiter is better" trend when it comes to Latin America. I think there are actually plenty of mestizo women with some indigenous features who can be very sexy looking girls. I also don't necessarily only prefer curvy women. A lot of the women in Colombia and Brazil seem to have busty bodies but homely faces. I'm a face, hair and legs guy. I do like some of those Latina women with the thunder thighs, round butts and breasts, but I also liked some of these mestizo and white Latina women with thin bodies, dark hair, and cute, endearing faces. There's a lot of preference towards 1) white Latinas and 2) curvy Latinas. I like some of these girls as long as they also had pretty faces, but also really liked some of the slimmer body types and girls with more mixed looks.
If you like mestizas and indo-mestizas you could also check out Peru and Ecuador. Lots of Peruanas look pretty much exactly like mestiza Mexicanas (I have been to both countries). There are some white and castiza women in Peru too, but they are more rare. I don't think Tinder gives a completely accurate representation of a country, but maybe it does give some kind of idea. A better way IMHO is to look at image galleries of popular nightlife spots/discos. Here is an example of a Peruvian disco:
http://www.amadisco.pe/galeria/index.ph ... %20Jueves/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

Ecuador is on my list of placed to retire. Of course, I don't have to think about this for many years. Seems like a very calm, peaceful place. Speaking of Indio and mestiza ladies, it seems the DR has a good number of them. I don't find that location interesting though due to sexpats flooding the place. I don't like pocket countries (Little America, Mini Britiain, etc) with a bunch of western faces. I must get deep in a culture. But I digress. Of course, searched for Peruvian women bring back 99% white faces. It's hard to get visuals on what you're looking for when it isn't the white beauty paradigm. But I suppose it's more motivation to get set up to go there yourself.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

chibolo wrote:A better way IMHO is to look at image galleries of popular nightlife spots/discos. Here is an example of a Peruvian disco:
Wow thanks!
Peruvians seem more down to earth than Colombians, I don't see the swarms of pretentious, cloned, bearded hipsters now ubiquitous in Colombia's big cities.

From your link, this girl on the right is pretty perfect :shock: the blonde on the left is pretty cute too. -those shorts...

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Eightfold Path wrote:Ecuador is on my list of placed to retire. Of course, I don't have to think about this for many years. Seems like a very calm, peaceful place. Speaking of Indio and mestiza ladies, it seems the DR has a good number of them. I don't find that location interesting though due to sexpats flooding the place. I don't like pocket countries (Little America, Mini Britiain, etc) with a bunch of western faces. I must get deep in a culture. But I digress. Of course, searched for Peruvian women bring back 99% white faces. It's hard to get visuals on what you're looking for when it isn't the white beauty paradigm. But I suppose it's more motivation to get set up to go there yourself.
Ecuador is cool, but don't expect it to be a complete paradise (it has its problems too). The culture there is very similar to Peru and the people look very similar as well. The main difference is that there are more black people in Ecuador. Infrastructure is a bit better in Ecuador too and it is slightly cheaper than Peru (generally speaking). Food is much better in Peru though.

DR (Dominican Republic) doesn't have that many india and mestiza women as far as I know. Most of the women there are mulatas (mixed black+European). And you're right it is a popular p4p/sex tourism destination. The Dominicans do make good music though :D

Peru is definitely not 99% white. More like 50% mestizo 45% indio/indo-mestizo and 5% white.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

droid wrote:
chibolo wrote:A better way IMHO is to look at image galleries of popular nightlife spots/discos. Here is an example of a Peruvian disco:
Wow thanks!
Peruvians seem more down to earth than Colombians, I don't see the swarms of pretentious, cloned, bearded hipsters now ubiquitous in Colombia's big cities.

From your link, this girl on the right is pretty perfect :shock: the blonde on the left is pretty cute too. -those shorts...

LOL! Those guys in that picture :D

Yeah there are plenty of cute and nice Peruanas. I have been to that disco several times (it is in Trujillo, Northern Peru) and it is always PACKED with hot girls. I saw some of the most attractive women I have ever seen there (9+ quality).
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

chibolo wrote:Ecuador is cool, but don't expect it to be a complete paradise (it has its problems too). The culture there is very similar to Peru and the people look very similar as well. The main difference is that there are more black people in Ecuador. Infrastructure is a bit better in Ecuador too and it is slightly cheaper than Peru (generally speaking). Food is much better in Peru though.
No place on Earth is perfect unless it's some kind of island with just one person, or a small community of people who agree with certain views (like an island full of libertarians). It has problems like all other 201 countries. That said, it's doing a good job of shaking off western culture/imperialism. For such a small country, it's kept western GMOs out of its food supply, it doesn't want any American military base on its soil, and it's even granting Julian Assange politic asylum and they're allowing him to stay in their British embassy. All of this from a country with what? World War 2 military weaponry? Mind sharing what these problems are?

That's one area where I'm stuck between Latin America and Asia. Food. Asian food is just so interesting and tasty. Different kinds of seafood, different meat dishes, even different ways of cooking rice. I'd devour the entire region if I could. Especially China and Japan. Their cuisines are what I envy. Tasty, filling, easy to make and they're healthier than what is commonly consumed in America (and the west in general to a lesser extent).

chibolo wrote:DR (Dominican Republic) doesn't have that many india and mestiza women as far as I know. Most of the women there are mulatas (mixed black+European). And you're right it is a popular p4p/sex tourism destination. The Dominicans do make good music though :D
Yes. Precisely why I said it's not in my scope of interest.
chibolo wrote:Peru is definitely not 99% white. More like 50% mestizo 45% indio/indo-mestizo and 5% white.
Interesting. I don't recall saying it was. I DO recall saying that internet search results for Peruvian women return results in which 99% of the women in the search area are white or white-passing.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Eightfold Path wrote:
chibolo wrote:Ecuador is cool, but don't expect it to be a complete paradise (it has its problems too). The culture there is very similar to Peru and the people look very similar as well. The main difference is that there are more black people in Ecuador. Infrastructure is a bit better in Ecuador too and it is slightly cheaper than Peru (generally speaking). Food is much better in Peru though.
No place on Earth is perfect unless it's some kind of island with just one person, or a small community of people who agree with certain views (like an island full of libertarians). It has problems like all other 201 countries. That said, it's doing a good job of shaking off western culture/imperialism. For such a small country, it's kept western GMOs out of its food supply, it doesn't want any American military base on its soil, and it's even granting Julian Assange politic asylum and they're allowing him to stay in their British embassy. All of this from a country with what? World War 2 military weaponry? Mind sharing what these problems are?
Crime (mostly robberies). But that is something you have to deal with almost everywhere in Latin America. Also a lot of people don't trust the president (Correa). I'm not sure what to think of him myself.
That's one area where I'm stuck between Latin America and Asia. Food. Asian food is just so interesting and tasty. Different kinds of seafood, different meat dishes, even different ways of cooking rice. I'd devour the entire region if I could. Especially China and Japan. Their cuisines are what I envy. Tasty, filling, easy to make and they're healthier than what is commonly consumed in America (and the west in general to a lesser extent).
If you like Asian food then you will probably also like Peruvian food (it has a lot of Asian influences). Peruvian seafood is amazing.

And in Peru you can find Chinese restaurants ("chifas") almost everywhere you go.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chifa
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

fightforlove wrote:I scoured through different cities using Tinder app. Mind you, this is just Tinder, it probably skews towards first-world, liberal, artsy types, but it's probably a rough guide to the kind of raw physical features you might find common in the area you hone in on.

I covered several Mexican cities, big and small, north and south, and it does look like some cute mestizo faces with dark hair all over the country. Mexico City has the greatest variety, more traditional looking girls as well more artsy/alternative/liberal chicks who look analogous to liberal archetypes you'll find in the USA. Big props to Sinaloa and Nuevo Leon as well, especially if you like the more Euro-looking Mexicanas. Zacatecas, Queretaro, and Oaxaca had a sexy stew of castizos, balanced mestizos and some hot-looking indomestizos.

Also looked in Bogota and Medellin, Colombia. Medellin ran me out of matches pretty fast and wasn't too impressed. Bogota has more quantity and some quality, but you know, I think I like Mexico DF and other Mexican cities better. Colombia had a lot of girls with average faces, a lot of mulattos/zambos as well, which aren't my thing.

Also swiped in Santiago, Chile, wow, some really hot Euro-mestizo looking chicks as well as some curvy, sexy balanced mestizos with more indio leaning faces. I'm surprised I've heard so little about Chile. Some of these Chilean women look like something out of my wildest rockabilly rebel cat dreams, masturbation sessions from years ago... haha!!

I also swiped through several Spanish cities, big and small. Was disappointed to find only a handful of girls with the traditional, dark-haired, dark-eyed, swarthy southern European look. Lots of girls who just looked generically Western European, lot of ERASMUS students, American exchange students, immigrants, etc, especially in Madrid and Barcelona.

Overall, my Tinder swiping experiment helped confirm something for me, that I have an aesthetic preference for swarthy women who are on the periphery of the European phenotype. Euro-Amerindian mixed Latinas and certain dark-featured Whites are definitely my wheelhouse. Mexico, Colombia and Chile all had some attractive looking girls, whether they were the more Euro looking ones or the more Indigenous looking ones. I'd like to look into Argentina and a few other places sometime just for kicks. The consensus amongst most American, European and even Latin American men is that Brazil, Colombia and Argentina have the hottest girls, Argentines being the best looking and Colombia and Brazil having the best combination of looks and accessibility for dating/sex/relationships for a foreign man. Roosh V was a big fan of Brazil, particularly because I think he loved the culture/lifestyle, and Colombia because that country sounds like a players paradise. Argentine women and culture seems almost analogous to Western Europe. I've learned that I don't necessarily hold to the "Whiter is better" trend when it comes to Latin America. I think there are actually plenty of mestizo women with some indigenous features who can be very sexy looking girls. I also don't necessarily only prefer curvy women. A lot of the women in Colombia and Brazil seem to have busty bodies but homely faces. I'm a face, hair and legs guy. I do like some of those Latina women with the thunder thighs, round butts and breasts, but I also liked some of these mestizo and white Latina women with thin bodies, dark hair, and cute, endearing faces. There's a lot of preference towards 1) white Latinas and 2) curvy Latinas. I like some of these girls as long as they also had pretty faces, but also really liked some of the slimmer body types and girls with more mixed looks.
Of all Latin American women, I like Chilean women the most both physically and personality. I also like the fact that most of them are light mestizas/Euro-mestizas, which is my preferred type of Latina. In the past, I had great luck with Chilean women because many thought superficially I was also Chilean like them because of my facial features and being a light/Euro mestizo, but I surprised and liked the fact I am Mexican and proud of it, though just look Chilean physically (many middle class Mexicans we resemble Chileans physically, as well as us people from Guadalajara or Bajio region) :P

As far as Mexican women are concerned,my type of Mexican women are women from Guadalajara the best as my family is from there, and also I like women from Bajio region (Guanajuato, Queretaro, Michoacan, Aguascalientes, and Jalisco)

I don´t tend to find attractive at all Peruvian or Ecuadorian women. The balanced mestizas and indo-mestizas are not my cup of tea nor I find their body types or faces attractive. Same with Nordic looking Latinas, I find them too plain or artificial. Afro.latinas and mulatto latinas their features are too rough looking for my tastes.

I am a face, teeth, leg and boobs guy, and I never been attracted to women with big hips/asses as I find it vulgar those kind of features. Colombian women I find them to be too vulgar for my tastes.

If you want in Spain the Mediterranean looking (dark hair, dark eyes and swarthy skin) women, Madrid is not the place. Andalusia is the place where you can find these type of women as the further south in Spain, the darker the features get. I say this because though I am Mexican, I have Spanish (from Andalusia), Lebanese, and Indigenous blood. I am an interesting mixture.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Tapatio89 wrote:
Of all Latin American women, I like Chilean women the most both physically and personality. I also like the fact that most of them are light mestizas/Euro-mestizas, which is my preferred type of Latina. In the past, I had great luck with Chilean women because many thought superficially I was also Chilean like them because of my facial features and being a light/Euro mestizo, but I surprised and liked the fact I am Mexican and proud of it, though just look Chilean physically (many middle class Mexicans we resemble Chileans physically, as well as us people from Guadalajara or Bajio region) :P

I don´t tend to find attractive at all Peruvian or Ecuadorian women. The balanced mestizas and indo-mestizas are not my cup of tea nor I find their body types or faces attractive. Same with Nordic looking Latinas, I find them too plain or artificial. Afro.latinas and mulatto latinas their features are too rough looking for my tastes.
Not all (or even most) Chileans are Euro-mestizos. Chile also has lots of balanced mestizos and some indigenous people as well. In fact, according to DNA studies, the average Chilean is a more or less balanced mestizo (just slightly more European than amerindian blood, they also have some African in them):
"En promedio los chilenos mestizos tenemos 53% de genes europeos, 45% de amerindios y 2% a 3% de origen africano”, dice la investigadora Lucía Cifuentes Ovalle del programa Chile Genómico, que estudió a 3.200 chilenos y que incluso indagó la genética por grupos socioeconómicos.

http://www.latercera.com/noticia/portad ... enos.shtml

Indigenous Chileans (Mapuches):

Some parts of Chile are quite similar to Peru, like Arica in the north, which used to be part of Peru.

Also, not all Peruvians/Ecuadorians are indo-mestizos or balanced mestizos. Both countries also have quite a few light/euro mestizos and white people. Sure, most of the population has more indigenous blood, but most upper middle class and upper class Peruvians are white or castizo/light/Euro mestizo. It also depends on where you go. Northern Peru is more mestizo, while Southern Peru is more pure indigenous.

Peruvian Euro-mestiza and white women:

fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Tapatio89 wrote: Of all Latin American women, I like Chilean women the most both physically and personality. I also like the fact that most of them are light mestizas/Euro-mestizas, which is my preferred type of Latina. In the past, I had great luck with Chilean women because many thought superficially I was also Chilean like them because of my facial features and being a light/Euro mestizo, but I surprised and liked the fact I am Mexican and proud of it, though just look Chilean physically (many middle class Mexicans we resemble Chileans physically, as well as us people from Guadalajara or Bajio region) :P

As far as Mexican women are concerned,my type of Mexican women are women from Guadalajara the best as my family is from there, and also I like women from Bajio region (Guanajuato, Queretaro, Michoacan, Aguascalientes, and Jalisco)

I am a face, teeth, leg and breasts guy, and I never been attracted to women with big hips/asses as I find it vulgar those kind of features. Colombian women I find them to be too vulgar for my tastes.

If you want in Spain the Mediterranean looking (dark hair, dark eyes and swarthy skin) women, Madrid is not the place. Andalusia is the place where you can find these type of women as the further south in Spain, the darker the features get. I say this because though I am Mexican, I have Spanish (from Andalusia), Lebanese, and Indigenous blood. I am an interesting mixture.
Our tastes are highly similar, except I am also attracted to Latinas throughout the Mestizo spectrum to Indomestizo, I find some of the indigenous features to be pretty hot, especially the long, stringy black hair. Unfortunately, many Indomestizos or Indios come from lower/lower-middle class, hence they have poor diets heavy on fatty foods (at least in Mexico, not sure about other LA countries) and have high obesity rates, plus the lack of proper health care in general, access to clothing/fashions and other ways to realize their true potential for attractiveness. The average Mexican-American girl I see in the States is probably balanced mestiza or indomestiza. Many have cute faces and pretty dark hair, but they have these short, oompa loompa bodies and a hood rat appearance (not to mention hood rat attitude). If these girls could eat better, take care of themselves, and trade the ghetto style for a more fashionable, feminine appearance and personality, I would find a lot more of them attractive.

I've spent most of my Europe time in Madrid, Spain as an exchange student. Lots of women, but Madrid is only a notch down from your standard global city in the USA -- i.e. lots of diversity, tourists, immigrants, etc. So you're right, not the best sampling of native Spanish women. Also went to Barcelona early this year, and have taken a few trips to Alicante, Valenica and was in Sevilla, Andalusia last year but for just a day trip. Alicante has an awesome lifestyle, mountains-to-ocean scenery, beach scene, nightlife, etc. I didn't have time to really scope out Seville for women, was just there to see the historical sites in the city center and grab some dinner. There were some attractive, fashionable young ladies walking around, I believe there's a few big universities around Sevilla, but many streets were flooded with tourists. I've heard that Andalusia does have the dark, Mediterranean looking women -- think Paz Vega, Maribel Verdu, Penelope...that's the kind of Spaniard women I would be keen on. :)
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

chibolo wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:

Not all (or even most) Chileans are Euro-mestizos. Chile also has lots of balanced mestizos and some indigenous people as well. In fact, according to DNA studies, the average Chilean is a more or less balanced mestizo (just slightly more European than amerindian blood, they also have some African in them):
"En promedio los chilenos mestizos tenemos 53% de genes europeos, 45% de amerindios y 2% a 3% de origen africano”, dice la investigadora Lucía Cifuentes Ovalle del programa Chile Genómico, que estudió a 3.200 chilenos y que incluso indagó la genética por grupos socioeconómicos.

http://www.latercera.com/noticia/portad ... enos.shtml

Indigenous Chileans (Mapuches):

Some parts of Chile are quite similar to Peru, like Arica in the north, which used to be part of Peru.

Also, not all Peruvians/Ecuadorians are indo-mestizos or balanced mestizos. Both countries also have quite a few light/euro mestizos and white people. Sure, most of the population has more indigenous blood, but most upper middle class and upper class Peruvians are white or castizo/light/Euro mestizo. It also depends on where you go. Northern Peru is more mestizo, while Southern Peru is more pure indigenous.

Peruvian Euro-mestiza and white women:

OK, but I was talking about averages as in Latin America, stereotypically speaking only, Peruvians and Ecuadorians are often portrayed as indigenous or indo-mestizos and Chileans are stereotyped often as being light mestizo. Mexicans we are often stereotyped similar to Peruvians and Ecuadorians, though I do not look like the stereotypical Mexican and many Mexicans here also don´t look like the stereotypically Mexican either. Just we are talking about averages.

If I were asked who are better looking if Mapuches or Quechas/Aymaras, I find the Mapuche more attractive facially and in body. I just do not find Andean features pleasnant for my tastes.

Yes, I am aware most upper middle class Peruvians are light mestizos and castizos. One friend of mine who is Chilean told me that besides passing as Chilean, in his point of view I also pass as upper middle class Peruvian. The elite of Peru are almost European descendant and to a much lesser extent descendant of Japanese immigrants.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

Tapatio89 wrote:If I were asked who are better looking if Mapuches or Quechas/Aymaras, I find the Mapuche more attractive facially and in body. I just do not find Andean features pleasnant for my tastes.
What do these words mean?
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Our tastes are highly similar, except I am also attracted to Latinas throughout the Mestizo spectrum to Indomestizo, I find some of the indigenous features to be pretty hot, especially the long, stringy black hair. Unfortunately, many Indomestizos or Indios come from lower/lower-middle class, hence they have poor diets heavy on fatty foods (at least in Mexico, not sure about other LA countries) and have high obesity rates, plus the lack of proper health care in general, access to clothing/fashions and other ways to realize their true potential for attractiveness. The average Mexican-American girl I see in the States is probably balanced mestiza or indomestiza. Many have cute faces and pretty dark hair, but they have these short, oompa loompa bodies and a hood rat appearance (not to mention hood rat attitude). If these girls could eat better, take care of themselves, and trade the ghetto style for a more fashionable, feminine appearance and personality, I would find a lot more of them attractive.

I've spent most of my Europe time in Madrid, Spain as an exchange student. Lots of women, but Madrid is only a notch down from your standard global city in the USA -- i.e. lots of diversity, tourists, immigrants, etc. So you're right, not the best sampling of native Spanish women. Also went to Barcelona early this year, and have taken a few trips to Alicante, Valenica and was in Sevilla, Andalusia last year but for just a day trip. Alicante has an awesome lifestyle, mountains-to-ocean scenery, beach scene, nightlife, etc. I didn't have time to really scope out Seville for women, was just there to see the historical sites in the city center and grab some dinner. There were some attractive, fashionable young ladies walking around, I believe there's a few big universities around Sevilla, but many streets were flooded with tourists. I've heard that Andalusia does have the dark, Mediterranean looking women -- think Paz Vega, Maribel Verdu, Penelope...that's the kind of Spaniard women I would be keen on. :)
Yes, mostly our tastes are similar I would agree, though I do not find the balanced mestizas and indomestizas attractive if we speak only of dark hair women. I agree also the average Mexican person is balanced mestizo and indomestizo and often short, stocky, brown skin and in many cases, the men with mustaches. My physical appearance and features are somewhat rare for a Mexican person in the U.S. (although not as rare as a Nordic looking Mexican or Asian or Afro-Mexican, those are quite rare in the US).

Interesting. Madrid is a cosmopolitan city, same with Barcelona.

I am also attracted much more to the dark Mediterranean Spanish women than the lighter featured ones.

I would say in my case, skin colour,nose shape, eyebrow shape, face shape, jawline shape, hair texture, hair colour,body type and height are my Spanish/Southern Euro. Lebanese features on me would be my eye shape and skin colour as well. Indigenous features in me definitely my cheekbone shape, somewhat my mouth shape and the fact that I am not as hairy as the average Spaniard or Lebanese man.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Tapatio89 wrote: If I were asked who are better looking if Mapuches or Quechas/Aymaras, I find the Mapuche more attractive facially and in body. I just do not find Andean features pleasnant for my tastes.
I don't see much difference between them personally:

Mapuche:

Quechua:

Aymara:

(There are Aymaras in Chile too btw)
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Eightfold Path wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:If I were asked who are better looking if Mapuches or Quechas/Aymaras, I find the Mapuche more attractive facially and in body. I just do not find Andean features pleasnant for my tastes.
What do these words mean?
Quechuas and Aymaras are the indigenous people of Southern Peru (and Northern Chile + Bolivia). Mapuches are indigenous people from Southern Chile.