Giving up on white women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Giving up on white women

Post by Jester »

Vendri wrote:
Their White-knighting Tactics are a joke, almost on an abusive Stockholm Syndrome level.
Yes.

And the same can be said about Christian organizations. Trying to get you to lower your standards and date used-up single-moms or reformed sluts, rather than go abroad and buy fresh produce.

Funny... I look White, am pro-Confederate, Christian, pro-business... yet all the organizations that are pro-White, pro-Confederate, Christian or pro-business are tickled pink if I am alone, single, and jobless. I "probably deserve it."

But you know, I should of course "stay and fight".

Yeah right.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Vendri
Freshman Poster

Post by Vendri »

Jester wrote:
Vendri wrote:
Their White-knighting Tactics are a joke, almost on an abusive Stockholm Syndrome level.
Yes.

And the same can be said about Christian organizations. Trying to get you to lower your standards and date used-up single-moms or reformed sluts, rather than go abroad and buy fresh produce.
"stay and fight".
"Lower your standards"... pretty much what Nazi-types want from you. They want you to significantly lower your standards and desires out of life in order to benefit Their agenda, even though there is one Nazi ringleader, Andre Anglin, who, and I am not lying, had a Filipina "jailbait" girlfriend shortly before joining Nazism. I know so, because I saw the video footage, and even uploaded a mirror of it a long time ago. He went after me, filed a false DMCA on me, and took it down, like he did with Every Other Mirror upload of the footage. He even went on an interview with someone before he joined Nazism and made dead serious comments like "I think the White race should be bred out". This is the type of guy that is leading the present-day Nazis on DailyStormer: Controlled opposition of their own insane movement.

"Stay and fight".... fight for What? What is there to fight for in America? Nothing! One would be MUCH better off going abroad! Is it easy? For most people no, but it's possible, and it is Certainly in the realm of reality, unlike fighting to hypothetically restore America back to it's early 20th century self, isn't it?

Like a quote that Winston referred to once, it went like this: It's much easier to move to a country that benefits Your needs and desires, rather than stay and reconstruct your current country to fit your needs.

That stuck with me ever since I saw it.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Vendri wrote:It's much easier to move to a country that benefits Your needs and desires, rather than stay and reconstruct your current country to fit your needs.
I think this is very true, despite there are hindrances to consider - a local in your own country, but a foreigner in your new country.
The start to relocate is not always easy, but I think it is worth to try it.

It makes sense however I think to consider an escape route if something is going wrong. Either back or to continue to another country.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

jester wrote:Stormfront has no solutions re dating, except date a chubby single mom.
vendri wrote:They also will defend these White Women vehemently, saying "White women are not at fault here!!!" No, they'd rather 100% blame the Omniscient, All-encompassing Jew boogeymen for the social/dating/family collapse in the West. YES, Jewish women were MAJOR players of Feminism, BUT, who is MORE at fault: The Jewish women propagating this to White women, OR, the White women who were IDIOTIC enough to LISTEN to these Jewish women and give up Thousands of years worth of Traditionalism for things like Neon-colored hair, Nose rings, Lesbianism, Misandry against men who have done Nothing wrong in their lives, cubicle jobs, and Nothing they could possibly call a Legacy, while Asian/Arab/Latina women have YET to do this en masse?
They are suffering Cognitive Dissonance: "We know Jewish women are Major propagators of Feminism and we know Jews control the whole world, but somehow White women are not at fault for anything!1!1!".

Interesting comments. I guess they're calling for a sacrifice in order to maintain the white race, but they do that instead of calling out and putting the women back inline, they put them in pedestals.
The stuff about whites being the only or most capable opposition to international jewery is more dubious everyday IMO. Whites have actually been the most efficient enablers and supporters of jews' insane pet projects. It's very unfortunate.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Jester wrote:Went thru this thread kinda quick, but...

Drealm, here's how I understand your view of the situation:
(1) You gotta have a White woman
(2) So far, doing it on your own, in Latin America, does not make it happen. Okay. +10 for trying, though.
(3) You don't feel that your relative financial security will pull in L.A., because the women there are too oriented to looks.

ERGO,
You need to hunt in White countries where the women are more survival-oriented, rather than music-video oriented. I.e., the FSU. PERIOD.

NOW, let me make another point.

You are NOT ugly. You just have NO GAME WHATSOEVER.. You are a tough-guy man's man, not a ladies man at all. As you know, you SUCK at small talk.

Ergo, rather than doing everything the HARD WAY, and approaching on your own, and needing to suffer through a bunch of used-up women to learn the game, and let the years go by.....

just f'ing PAY A MATCHMAKER. That is the ****OBVIOUS**** thing to do for a man of means who hates chit-chat.

In summation, what is the conclusion?

Drealm, hire a matchmaker in the FSU.

If you want my advice on how to do this, we'll start a new thread on the topic. Or skype me. It ain't rocket science.

HINT:
The OP goes to CHINA. Where are there LARGE NUMBERS of WHITE WOMEN near China?
I was angry when I wrote my original post. Now I've collected my thoughts a little more. You're saying I'm not ugly but I have evidence that points otherwise. My immediate plans are to workout. Then in three or four months depending on progress I will try conquering latin America once more. Looks are important everywhere in the world so it won't hurt me to improve. If I fail in latin America then that's it. I'll consider slavics. I'm against Russia but mildly open to Ukraine. I'm not thrilled with their cuisine. This week I'll try going to a Ukrainian restaurant to see what it's like. I'll start a new thread.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

fightforlove wrote:
I just saw your post with the photos of the girls from the mall that you were cold-approaching. Those are flat-out white Mexicans, probably mostly Spanish ancestry. Seriously, I don't see an ounce of mestizo in any of them.

The first cunt was from Mexico, the rest weren't.
fightforlove wrote:Do you also have a special interest in Mexican/Spanish/Latin culture that you would go to Mexico to hit on women like these when you can find plenty of females with very similar phenotypes in the USA, Canada, and all over Europe??
Spanish is easier to learn. I think it's the most beautiful sounding language. It's less travel time to Latin America than Europe. I want a pairing of that phenotype with a non-feminist culture. I won't find that in western Europe, USA or Canada.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

droid wrote:
jester wrote:Stormfront has no solutions re dating, except date a chubby single mom.
vendri wrote:They also will defend these White Women vehemently, saying "White women are not at fault here!!!" No, they'd rather 100% blame the Omniscient, All-encompassing Jew boogeymen for the social/dating/family collapse in the West. YES, Jewish women were MAJOR players of Feminism, BUT, who is MORE at fault: The Jewish women propagating this to White women, OR, the White women who were IDIOTIC enough to LISTEN to these Jewish women and give up Thousands of years worth of Traditionalism for things like Neon-colored hair, Nose rings, Lesbianism, Misandry against men who have done Nothing wrong in their lives, cubicle jobs, and Nothing they could possibly call a Legacy, while Asian/Arab/Latina women have YET to do this en masse?
They are suffering Cognitive Dissonance: "We know Jewish women are Major propagators of Feminism and we know Jews control the whole world, but somehow White women are not at fault for anything!1!1!".

Interesting comments. I guess they're calling for a sacrifice in order to maintain the white race, but they do that instead of calling out and putting the women back inline, they put them in pedestals.
The stuff about whites being the only or most capable opposition to international jewery is more dubious everyday IMO. Whites have actually been the most efficient enablers and supporters of jews' insane pet projects. It's very unfortunate.
Blue Murder has liked this post.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Vendri
Freshman Poster

Post by Vendri »

droid wrote:

Exactly: They put these women on pedestals, just like how the Nazis did in the 1930s, and look at how That turned out: Divorces almost Doubled in 7 years: 40,000 in 1932, to 60,000 in 1939, Mother-son bonds were Strained, the Nazi women were used as Breeding machines, because Master Race.
http://hsc.csu.edu.au/modern_history/na ... page65.htm

Yeah, really...you want to know my Honest opinion on who is opposing Zio-Jewry the most, on a cultural level? Asians and East Europeans, by refusing to accept Cultural Imperialism from Feminism, LGBTism, et cetera. I remember reading ADL's Anti-Semitism map for example, and South Korea's % Adult populace with Anti-semetic attitudes there was 53%, barely over Half. Slavics tend to be Anti-Zio as well: Poland, Belarus and Russia being prime examples.

White women from Western/Northern/Southern Europe/America/Canada et cetera and their White-knight men (No offense if you are from one of these places) have little to No chance...Forget about it. Asians are the Best we got against the Marxist pro-Zio attacks And can give Us a Happy life abroad (Happier Abroad, get it?), with Eastern Euros as backup.

But anyway, Zio diatribe over.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Vendri wrote:Exactly: They put these women on pedestals, just like how the Nazis did in the 1930s, and look at how That turned out: Divorces almost Doubled in 7 years: 40,000 in 1932, to 60,000 in 1939, Mother-son bonds were Strained, the Nazi women were used as Breeding machines, because Master Race.
http://hsc.csu.edu.au/modern_history/na ... page65.htm
I have to disagree here. I always play devil's advocate with those guys (1930s) as there is so much orchestrated and assimilated bias and guilt presumption flying around.
Any policy they took is always portrayed as brutalization of some group, but that's not objective.
Also such studies as the one you cite are affected since, the truth is, nobody can release a study that represents the losers of wwii in a positive way, we all know this.

Anyhow, my point here is that those guys were traditionalists that defended the family unit, and those women were at least still quality women, no doubt about that.
Although more strict traditionalists would call them just a bunch of "modernists" or what not. It can be spun many ways, but don't forget they also took women out of politics and tried to take things back to more traditional roles (i'm not that extreme, but just making the point here).

The implication of the 60k divorce number is that there was about 1 divorce per every 1,000 people. You have to put that it in context with the current 4.7, if I'm correct here.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography
And we could also be misdiagnosing here since the country also entered an economic recovery after the the 20's mess, there are many factors.
Vendri wrote: Yeah, really...you want to know my Honest opinion on who is opposing Zio-Jewry the most, on a cultural level? Asians and East Europeans, by refusing to accept Cultural Imperialism from Feminism, LGBTism, et cetera. I remember reading ADL's Anti-Semitism map for example, and South Korea's % Adult populace with Anti-semetic attitudes there was 53%, barely over Half. Slavics tend to be Anti-Zio as well: Poland, Belarus and Russia being prime examples.
White women from Western/Northern/Southern Europe/America/Canada et cetera and their White-knight men (No offense if you are from one of these places) have little to No chance...Forget about it. Asians are the Best we got against the Marxist pro-Zio attacks And can give Us a Happy life abroad (Happier Abroad, get it?), with Eastern Euros as backup.
The way I see it, Asians don't even give a rat's ass about the whole mess, they're just busy trying to build their things. One key aspect is that jewish mobsters can not enter the spheres of control so easily over there as it happened in America or Europe, as the phenotype differences are obvious. But this is all very interesting.
Vendri wrote:But anyway, Zio diatribe over.
Lol yeah this subject tires me already at this stage of the game.
I'm focusing on enjoying the world, right now I'm getting ready to pack up again and leave this sausage fest.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
nutjob
Freshman Poster

Post by nutjob »

How much have you tried in mexico? Have you spent a lot of time there? If your bashing yourself over a one month visit or whatever than maybe your problem is that you werent there long enough.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

drealm wrote:
djfourmoney, I don't care about white women in the US. My experience in this post with was with non-feminist foreign white women. I very aggressively approached white women abroad and my response rate was less than 1%. The number of approaches is large enough to confirm I'm not their type.
drealm wrote:

I know I'm ugly because unlike everyone else on this forum I have the statistical data to back it up (which I won't share). I'm not fat, so that's not my problem. I don't care know what my specific problem is. But I know it's permanent. Going to a gym isn't going to change my genetics or bone structure or facial proportions or whatever it is that women disqualify me by.

Stop the pity party right now. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

I very much doubt you are uglier than the average bear. Believe me, I know some really unattractive dudes with some above average looking women. This stuff is mainly in your head.

The real problem is you do not know how attraction works. You can not just randomly hit on 1000 women and expect to get a woman 100 times. Life does not work this way for most men. For some men that can work, but not for most men. And if you try it, you better have a mind made of steel, because if you fail in the mass approach method, it will devastate your self esteem.

Does that sound like what has happened here?

Here's why you didnt succeed. It is because the women must decide first. You have to wait for a woman to send you signals to approach her (or you can tell her to come over to you). Most women will not accept a guy who just randomly hits on them, regardless of whether he is attractive or not. Their choice is removed in the matter and surprise is introduced. You must understand that the woman must first have her buzzers going off in her head before you bother with her. If you just randomly approach a woman, she hasnt had a chance to press the buzzers in her mind so that she can experience the feelings she needs to feel about you first. And if you are going hard and fast, enough time may not transpire for her to generate interest.

To get a random woman for the average man would take an extremely high level of skill, which would probably take years to master. You would have to know exactly what to say, when to say it, how to gauge women's responses, etc. You'd have to turn yourself into a real female guru, by spending countless hours trying to master this skill. This is what you set yourself up against. Just trying to hit on 1,000 chicks at random isnt going to get you a yes. It will just get you a major blot to your self esteem, damage your view of women, and cause you to make radical decisions afterward out of unnecessary feelings of rejection.

As for women sending signals, expect to wait a while, but if you went out fairly often and didnt put pressure on yourself, probably within two weeks at least one woman in public will make eye contact with you and let you know. The key here is patience in waiting for a woman to send you the signal. You don't get to choose the woman. The right woman will choose you. Then it is your choice whether you like her enough to proceed from there.

Men and women both have to make some compromises even if they don't like it. Women have to depend on the man being willing to approach. They can not approach every man they want. Cultural norms state that women must not do that. That is a compromise for them. Men must wait until women send the signals first. So men only get to choose from those women who would choose him. Luckily there should be variety contained therein.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Adama wrote:
drealm wrote:
djfourmoney, I don't care about white women in the US. My experience in this post with was with non-feminist foreign white women. I very aggressively approached white women abroad and my response rate was less than 1%. The number of approaches is large enough to confirm I'm not their type.
drealm wrote:

I know I'm ugly because unlike everyone else on this forum I have the statistical data to back it up (which I won't share). I'm not fat, so that's not my problem. I don't care know what my specific problem is. But I know it's permanent. Going to a gym isn't going to change my genetics or bone structure or facial proportions or whatever it is that women disqualify me by.

Stop the pity party right now. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

I very much doubt you are uglier than the average bear. Believe me, I know some really unattractive dudes with some above average looking women. This stuff is mainly in your head.

The real problem is you do not know how attraction works. You can not just randomly hit on 1000 women and expect to get a woman 100 times. Life does not work this way for most men. For some men that can work, but not for most men. And if you try it, you better have a mind made of steel, because if you fail in the mass approach method, it will devastate your self esteem.

Does that sound like what has happened here?

Here's why you didnt succeed. It is because the women must decide first. You have to wait for a woman to send you signals to approach her (or you can tell her to come over to you). Most women will not accept a guy who just randomly hits on them, regardless of whether he is attractive or not. Their choice is removed in the matter and surprise is introduced. You must understand that the woman must first have her buzzers going off in her head before you bother with her. If you just randomly approach a woman, she hasnt had a chance to press the buzzers in her mind so that she can experience the feelings she needs to feel about you first. And if you are going hard and fast, enough time may not transpire for her to generate interest.

To get a random woman for the average man would take an extremely high level of skill, which would probably take years to master. You would have to know exactly what to say, when to say it, how to gauge women's responses, etc. You'd have to turn yourself into a real female guru, by spending countless hours trying to master this skill. This is what you set yourself up against. Just trying to hit on 1,000 chicks at random isnt going to get you a yes. It will just get you a major blot to your self esteem, damage your view of women, and cause you to make radical decisions afterward out of unnecessary feelings of rejection.

As for women sending signals, expect to wait a while, but if you went out fairly often and didnt put pressure on yourself, probably within two weeks at least one woman in public will make eye contact with you and let you know. The key here is patience in waiting for a woman to send you the signal. You don't get to choose the woman. The right woman will choose you. Then it is your choice whether you like her enough to proceed from there.

Men and women both have to make some compromises even if they don't like it. Women have to depend on the man being willing to approach. They can not approach every man they want. Cultural norms state that women must not do that. That is a compromise for them. Men must wait until women send the signals first. So men only get to choose from those women who would choose him. Luckily there should be variety contained therein.
Let's assume I'm a complete idiot and that you're not an idiot.

What is your practical suggestion for winning over a white latin woman, which by all accounts is in the top 10% of women in a country?

I'll reiterate what methods have been used and failed:

- Approach women in person on street/mall
- Use online dating ad
- Use newspaper dating ad
- Use radio dating ad

My limitations are that I live in the United States and can only leave for short 2-week vacations at most. My circumstances may be different in 5 years but this is how they are today.

What do you suggest I do differently as of today? I'm willing to listen.
MustVisitAsia123
Freshman Poster

Post by MustVisitAsia123 »

What you lack in looks you must be it up with game (social skills) or money. No offense are your standards too high? There are plenty of average or below average looking girls too. Most people in reality aren't dating or especially marrying 10/10 models.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

MustVisitAsia123 wrote:What you lack in looks you must be it up with game (social skills) or money. No offense are your standards too high? There are plenty of average or below average looking girls too. Most people in reality aren't dating or especially marrying 10/10 models.
I don't think money helps in Latin America. Yes my standards are too high.
MustVisitAsia123
Freshman Poster

Post by MustVisitAsia123 »

drealm wrote:
MustVisitAsia123 wrote:What you lack in looks you must be it up with game (social skills) or money. No offense are your standards too high? There are plenty of average or below average looking girls too. Most people in reality aren't dating or especially marrying 10/10 models.
I don't think money helps in Latin America. Yes my standards are too high.
Not true. My friend's boss makes 300k per year but when he met his wife he was making 80-100k per year. He went to Brazil and found a pretty attractive wife. Granted, his wife doesn't work and leeches on his money but nonetheless she's still very attractive.