do feminism and game culture have a symbiotic relationship?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
survivingIncelMan
Freshman Poster

do feminism and game culture have a symbiotic relationship?

Post by survivingIncelMan »

hello everyone, its been a while since I have posted. I have an new entry on my blog about thoughts on the game culture. I am wondering about your thoughts on this:
https://survivingincel.wordpress.com/20 ... e-culture/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vendri
Freshman Poster

Re: do feminism and game culture have a symbiotic relationsh

Post by Vendri »

Ghost wrote:Game is a symptom of feminist cultures. Patriarchy doesn't give women free reign over their sexual choices. It limits in. In feminist societies, the state taxes "betas" and gives to the females. Without the need for a provider, women are free to make horrible mating choices and have these choices subsidized by the government. This means that they start mating with bad boys, which would be considered scum in decent societies. Game is an attempt by idiot betas to try to capture some bad boy traits so that they can get access to corrupt women, who no longer want betas.

Unless one wants to become PUA (Particularly the Roosh V Cult variety) and be considered Scum abroad, one should Stay Away from "Game", which has Machiavellian-like traits to it anyway. I hear that Russian women have a Resistance to this "Game", that they can see through the web those cretins try spinning around their targets.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: do feminism and game culture have a symbiotic relationsh

Post by droid »

And I think "hordes of chumps" is also my term, but it's too generic for me to lay claim haha
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?