Flirty Filipinas thread

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Flirty Filipinas thread

Post by Falcon »

Post your stories and experiences of Filipinas flirting with you, expressing interest in you, or chasing after you. :D Real life, online, by phone, and so on.

Taco has some stories here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25580

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Flirty Filipinas thread

Post by Rock »

I went out to a suburban mall today (SM Bicutan). When I was waiting in taxi line to go home, some young guys sitting in chairs ahead of me (there are seats for first 7 people in line) were looked at me and giggled when some motorcycle guys were offering rides into the city. I guess they were gesturing for the riders to ask me.

As for girls looking at me or flirting, none, nada, nunca, zero. I feel completely invisible. For real. Taco must stand-out a lot more than I do visually. People may notice me as a foreign guy but they don't seem to stare much or look twice. If I wanna meet girls, the onus is on me. Very rarely do I ever get approached. When someone comes up for me, it's always someone asking for money whether it be a student, beggar, someone who lost their wallet, whatever. I just tell them all to leave me alone lol.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Falcon wrote:Post your stories and experiences of Filipinas flirting with you, expressing interest in you, or chasing after you. :D Real life, online, by phone, and so on.

Taco has some stories here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25580
You're kidding, right? That wouldn't be a book, it would be an encyclopedia. There are stories I could tell and there are a few I will have to take to my grave, since, you know, the wife might kill me :)

Seriously, it isn't just that you might get a look or a flirt. It's some of the bizarre circumstances. Even Filipina scammers can be fun to interact with (as long as you say no, of course).

OK, here's one I always crack up over. When I was starting to get serious with my now wife and preparing to meet her for the 1st time, we chatted day and night using FB and Skype. At some point her younger sister (18 and a freshman in college in Cebu City) friended me on FB. I assumed she knew something about me from Janet and was curious. I also assumed that she could tell based on my posts and "likes" that something was going on between her sister and I. I chatted sometimes with the younger sister. I threw out lots of hints about my new relationship with her older sister. Janet, who when it comes to her family, is a bit of a game player, asked me not to tell her about us. I didn't but threw out every hint I could think of.

About 10 days before my trip to meet Janet I was simultaneously chatting with Janet and her sister on FB. I remind the sister that I will soon be in Cebu. At the same time I am asking Janet "is she curious about me because of you, or is she interested in me for herself?"

Finally the sister writes, "OMG. Should we meet?" And then I knew and said to Janet, "OMG she is interested in me!!" Janet repeats that I should not tell her the truth and see where it goes. This is a side of Janet I have seen many times since. I tell the sister "Hmm. Well there's a good chance we will meet," and she fails to get the hint.

Now I am in Cebu City with Janet. Janet calls her sister and arranges to meet her at a mall for dinner without mentioning me. We arrive at the mall. Sister (now my SIL) is out front. Janet hides and tells me to go up to her. I approach from behind. "Excuse me miss," I say. She turns around, recognizes me and screams. Janet appears, reality hits and everyone is laughing hysterically.

What's funny and uniquely Filipina is that Janet herself has told this story several times and seems to feel nothing about the fact that her sister was interested in me. Nor did her sister feel embarrassment as far as I can tell and we are now good friends.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Dave,

I will not even attempt to post any examples here as they would be vast volumes that would change daily.

There is a Pinoy phrase that I'm sure resonates with your wife..." You have to be practical." Or the term "being practical" in its many variations. I have learned to highly value that.

Obviously, "The Sisters" and co. know you are a hot commodity, and they were unwilling to let a "perfectly good poriner" go to waste. One way or the other, they would have worked it out.

You were a foreigner willing to Court a girl, and pinays and families know the difference. All but a few men on this forum seem oblivious to the difference between Courting and "dating". Without the ability to grasp even this simple concept, further combing out of social perspective with filipinas,money, family, all of that, is pretty well pointless.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Sample chat with a Filipina that I got to know in the Western Visayas. :wink:

Filipina: HaAha...i want a guy a good man. to give me a baby someday.,not for now Ah! i am a yung.,Someday..Hahaha
Me: aaaaawww :D
Me: do you know which guy? lol
Filipina: like You!! amigo..Haha you are a good man..
Me: aaaaaahh talaga?
Filipina: WhAaAha..I am kidding amigo..Haha but true you are a good man..Because you are a friendly person mabait din.
Filipina: You have no gf.??HaAhaha
Me: Some girls like me now too, pero hindi ako babaero hehe :wink:
Me: right now... walang nobia ako :) Busy with projects and work and conferences
Me: focus first
Filipina: wow..super galing amigo..haAha..
Filipina: future first.
Me: Yes, future first, not babaero first! ;) hahaha
Filipina: Wow.You so nice guy..
Filipina: So lucky your future wife.
Me: Oooohhh haha, thanks. :D
Me: And so lucky your future husband. <3
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Falcon wrote:Sample chat with a Filipina that I got to know in the Western Visayas. :wink:

Filipina: HaAha...i want a guy a good man. to give me a baby someday.,not for now Ah! i am a yung.,Someday..Hahaha
Me: aaaaawww :D
Me: do you know which guy? lol
Filipina: like You!! amigo..Haha you are a good man..
Me: aaaaaahh talaga?
Filipina: WhAaAha..I am kidding amigo..Haha but true you are a good man..Because you are a friendly person mabait din.
Filipina: You have no gf.??HaAhaha
Me: Some girls like me now too, pero hindi ako babaero hehe :wink:
Me: right now... walang nobia ako :) Busy with projects and work and conferences
Me: focus first
Filipina: wow..super galing amigo..haAha..
Filipina: future first.
Me: Yes, future first, not babaero first! ;) hahaha
Filipina: Wow.You so nice guy..
Filipina: So lucky your future wife.
Me: Oooohhh haha, thanks. :D
Me: And so lucky your future husband. <3
I really like your posts and energy, Falcon. Looked forward to seeing more of them since I joined.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

OutWest wrote:You were a foreigner willing to Court a girl, and pinays and families know the difference. All but a few men on this forum seem oblivious to the difference between Courting and "dating". Without the ability to grasp even this simple concept, further combing out of social perspective with filipinas,money, family, all of that, is pretty well pointless.
Most people operate under the false presumption Filipino families nowadays are exactly like American\Western families nowadays, when in fact I would argue they are more like Western families from the 1950s. Rather then seeing them as a pain in the ass to be avoided, one should see the many advantages in gaining their respect, their support and assistence which can be very valuable.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's odd. Why is it that everyone here who has been to the Philippines has experienced flirtation with Filipinas, but Rock hasn't? Rock is a tall good looking guy, he's probably better looking than most guys here, so how can that be? Maybe his face looks too serious and reserved, so he doesn't seem approachable? lol

When I flirt with Filipinas, it's usually like this:

Me: Excuse me, you're very maganda.
Her: Oh really? Where are you from?
Me: America.
Her: But you look Korean or Japanese.
Me: Yeah I'm Taiwanese but grew up in America. America has many colors and races, not just white.
Her: Oh.
Me. Crush kita.
Her: Crush ma ko?
Me: When I see your face, time slows down.
Her: Ohhhhh. You bola bola me.
Me: What you doing now?
Her: Waiting for my cousin.
Me: You have phone number?
Her: Sure. Here it is.

Went through this routine thousands of times.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Winston wrote:That's odd. Why is it that everyone here who has been to the Philippines has experienced flirtation with Filipinas, but Rock hasn't? Rock is a tall good looking guy, he's probably better looking than most guys here, so how can that be? Maybe his face looks too serious and reserved, so he doesn't seem approachable? lol
That's almost inexplicable! Dang, first time I went to visit Cathy in the Philippines I flew into Manila, got off the plane and was standing in line to clear customs. My turn came and the customs lady said, "where are you coming from Mr. Guapo?" Dang, I wasn't even in the country yet and the flirting had started.

Could be Rock looks too serious and reserved. He must be intimidating the Filipinos?
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston wrote:That's odd. Why is it that everyone here who has been to the Philippines has experienced flirtation with Filipinas, but Rock hasn't? Rock is a tall good looking guy, he's probably better looking than most guys here, so how can that be? Maybe his face looks too serious and reserved, so he doesn't seem approachable? lol
Rock is a serious Taiwanese uncle type. Rock also says that people don't notice him when he's in the Philippines.

Filipinas like guys like you and me with a silly innocent sense of humor, which comes out of me when I'm in places like the Philippines. But I feel so forced to repress that part of me when I'm in the US or Taiwan, so that side of me doesn't show in repressive places.

Rock has a tendency to say the opposite of whatever you tell him. It's not in his nature to be a yes-man and agree with everything. It's such a stereotypical Taiwanese trait. This isn't necessarily a bad thing though, as skeptics can observe and think about many things that many other people tend to overlook.

Winston, to give as an idea of what Filipinas love, can you give us your favorite silly things that you say to Filipinas that make them laugh?
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

That's almost inexplicable! Dang, first time I went to visit Cathy in the Philippines I flew into Manila, got off the plane and was standing in line to clear customs. My turn came and the customs lady said, "where are you coming from Mr. Guapo?" Dang, I wasn't even in the country yet and the flirting had started.
Ahh, gotta love that flirty Filipino bola-bola culture! This is why all the local guys turn into babaero's (womanizers).

I am talking to this Filipina who is calling me Gwapo maybe 20 times everyday. She's so obsessed with me! :D Every other message is "Gwapo?" "Where are you Gwapo? Busy ka?"
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Falcon wrote:
Winston wrote:Winston, to give as an idea of what Filipinas love, can you give us your favorite silly things that you say to Filipinas that make them laugh?
Silliness is an attitude. It has to come from you. Here's a short lecture on silliness by a renowned expert. I suggest you watch it a few times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqnQdN4rDWU
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I was totally shocked at how many married Filipinas flirted with me. Amazing how many of them have no problem with having a fling with a good-looking American. Not to mention the number of Filipinas who are perfectly willing to steal the boyfriends of their friends and/or family members. They act exactly the same way as an American woman who gets a chance to sleep with a professional athlete or movie star.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Falcon wrote:
Rock is a serious Taiwanese uncle type. Rock also says that people don't notice him when he's in the Philippines.

Filipinas like guys like you and me with a silly innocent sense of humor, which comes out of me when I'm in places like the Philippines. But I feel so forced to repress that part of me when I'm in the US or Taiwan, so that side of me doesn't show in repressive places.

Rock has a tendency to say the opposite of whatever you tell him. It's not in his nature to be a yes-man and agree with everything. It's such a stereotypical Taiwanese trait. This isn't necessarily a bad thing though, as skeptics can observe and think about many things that many other people tend to overlook.

Winston, to give as an idea of what Filipinas love, can you give us your favorite silly things that you say to Filipinas that make them laugh?
Filipinas value kindness in a man. I think that the reason that I score so well with Filipinas is that I have a kind face; women describe it as "sweet" (which of course is a total turn-off for American women). Maybe Rock looks a little too mean? I don't know, I haven't seen his photo.