female profile s'messages and desperate men (Canada & USA)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MarcoBoy81
Freshman Poster

female profile s'messages and desperate men (Canada & USA)

Post by MarcoBoy81 »

with my female relative, I ve done the following experiment on the major dating apps & sites just to gauge the level of desperate men, I picked up her worst photo (she is 2.5/10) I asked all my friends to put a note about her beauty she could not get more than 2.5 / 10 , I created her profile in all dating sites and apps in major US & Canadian cities we tried everything to make her profile as unattractive as possible (mid 30s, got 2 kids, overweight, elementary school education etc..) and guess what ? the result is astonishing indeed, just on OKCupid for example she gets over 40 messages and 350 likes weekly (90% were nearby), she managed to get 4 dates per week with upper middle class men who are sometimes younger than her, those men were at least 7/10, this is just to let you know how much desperate are men in nowadays, on her just second week of use she started to develop very bad attitude insulting some profiles who were less than 5 / 10, god s sake she s merely 2.5 /10 , incredible indeed !!! :D

the amount of received messages and self-validation started to give her incredible self-confidence, she became super rude with some men on the phone asking them directly how much they make without even talking any further gosh gosh.

mind you feminism does not have any effect, this lady was raised in a conservative catholic family, I think it s just ratio and numbers that ruin things for men, therefore you have the answer already why females in Canada & US sucks.

this is her Photo, I guess photos with bikinis will get thousands of messages daily !!

Last edited by MarcoBoy81 on November 1st, 2015, 4:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcoBoy81
Freshman Poster

Re: female profile s'messages and desperate men (Canada & US

Post by MarcoBoy81 »

Ghost wrote:That is truly depressing. AWs make things so bad that it's clearly better to be alone, and guys still go for that shit like it's a golden hole.
the dating sites also plays hypocritical games with men drawing as much money from them, I think the dating site should change their business model from messages based to match or event based if they wanted to be honest, for example propose any given female with a max number of potential dates say 100 or 200, instead of ruining the whole trade by letting thousands of men flood their message box daily thus raising their ego to the sky.

I even heard about some dating sites hiring the services of female scribes from east European countries just to chat to entertain those desperate men. :cry:
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

So what's the feeling you're getting from these messages? Do these guys just want a quick f**k or do they actually want a relationship with her?

Interesting stuff anyway.
nothingtolosetravel
Freshman Poster

Post by nothingtolosetravel »

This could actually be a good opportunity for HA types willing to think outside the box. Instead of hopelessly competing against thousands of men for overvalued AWs/CWs, I am going to start coming up with ideas to profit from desperate AM/CM and use the proceeds to fund my overseas travels.
MarcoBoy81
Freshman Poster

Post by MarcoBoy81 »

Zambales wrote:So what's the feeling you're getting from these messages? Do these guys just want a quick f**k or do they actually want a relationship with her?

I realized that approximately one out of every 50 men was a genuine person looking for some long term perspective, what shock me the most is the high quality of profiles, man she was getting cute & financial stable guys.

the site is a heaven for any hardcore gold digger who has a very solid game, i will reckon that if visas were easily obtainable for those E-European & Asian women they will wreak a havoc on most of those completely naive men.
MarcoBoy81
Freshman Poster

Post by MarcoBoy81 »

nothingtolosetravel wrote:This could actually be a good opportunity for HA types willing to think outside the box. Instead of hopelessly competing against thousands of men for overvalued AWs/CWs, I am going to start coming up with ideas to profit from desperate AM/CM and use the proceeds to fund my overseas travels.
What boils me more is those guys looking for free websites where things are much worse over there, i had a date once with a POF chick and she kept telling me how much she was thinking that she was very attractive because she kept getting those hundreds of fans daily and mind you she was 40 and less than 5, .
Last edited by MarcoBoy81 on November 1st, 2015, 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

MarcoBoy81 wrote:
Zambales wrote:So what's the feeling you're getting from these messages? Do these guys just want a quick f**k or do they actually want a relationship with her?

I realized that approximately one out of every 50 men was a genuine person looking for some long term perspective, what shock me the most is the high quality of profiles, man she was getting cute & financial stable guys.
Ah. No wonder these chicks have a high opinion of themselves. It's down to these desperado's.
MrMark1972
Freshman Poster

Post by MrMark1972 »

MarcoBoy81 wrote:with my female relative, I ve done the following experiment on the major dating apps & sites just to gauge the level of desperate men, I picked up her worst photo (she is 2.5/10) I asked all my friends to put a note about her beauty she could not get more than 2.5 / 10 , I created her profile in all dating sites and apps in major US & Canadian cities we tried everything to make her profile as unattractive as possible (mid 30s, got 2 kids, overweight, elementary school education etc..) and guess what ? the result is astonishing indeed, just on OKCupid for example she gets over 40 messages and 350 likes weekly (90% were nearby), she managed to get 4 dates per week with upper middle class men who are sometimes younger than her, those men were at least 7/10, this is just to let you know how much desperate are men in nowadays, on her just second week of use she started to develop very bad attitude insulting some profiles who were less than 5 / 10, god s sake she s merely 2.5 /10 , incredible indeed !!! :D

the amount of received messages and self-validation started to give her incredible self-confidence, she became super rude with some men on the phone asking them directly how much they make without even talking any further gosh gosh.

mind you feminism does not have any effect, this lady was raised in a conservative catholic family, I think it s just ratio and numbers that ruin things for men, therefore you have the answer already why females in Canada & US sucks.

this is her Photo, I guess photos with bikinis will get thousands of messages daily !!

Im glad that someone took the time to prove what we have suspected is going on...Basically,women who would be considered completely undesirable overseas(too old,too fat,too ugly,kids etc) are now considered "gold" in the lands of male sexual starvation(ie: USA & Canada in this case)...this of course inflates the women's ego and makes them think that they deserve the best looking,most financially stable men from the dating pool.
That's why I stay home in my spare time,away from the bar scene,and off any local dating sites...best to put that cash towards travel and re-location.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MrMark1972 wrote:Basically,women who would be considered completely undesirable overseas(too old,too fat,too ugly,kids etc) are now considered "gold" in the lands of male sexual starvation(ie: USA & Canada in this case)...this of course inflates the women's ego and makes them think that they deserve the best looking,most financially stable men from the dating pool.
That's why I stay home in my spare time,away from the bar scene,and off any local dating sites...best to put that cash towards travel and re-location.
Exactly, men in America should NOT try to go out and meet women, it's a waste of time and money. Instead, save your money for traveling to foreign countries and relocation to a foreign country.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

nothingtolosetravel wrote:This could actually be a good opportunity for HA types willing to think outside the box. Instead of hopelessly competing against thousands of men for overvalued AWs/CWs, I am going to start coming up with ideas to profit from desperate AM/CM and use the proceeds to fund my overseas travels.
So Sandman, basically. Or Aaron Clarey.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost wrote:
This is what I want to do too. Well, not really, since I would prefer men start fighting together and wiping out feminism. But in lieu of that, I guess this would be the way to go. But it seems like everything has been done, since that is such an exploitable market.
Yeah, I had an idea for that. As we know, it is possible for skilled male video game players to film themselves playing video games and generate money via advertising revenue on certain hosting sites (I forget which sites). As we also know, it is possible for even unskilled pretty skanks to make much more money while filming themselves playing video games in skimpy outfits for the benefit of gaming nerd chumps jacking off to their videos. The idea would be to create a turn-key system for doing this and recruit a bunch of attractive skanks of mediocre intelligence from poor areas and have them do this under competent direction, either from their homes or your office. Once they gathered a following it might be possible to think of creative ways to chisel more money out of the chump audience. It should be possible to pay the skanks a small fraction of the profits they were generating by preventing them from striking out on the own with contractual exclusivity clauses and by creating the impression of large barriers to entry.
MarcoBoy81
Freshman Poster

Post by MarcoBoy81 »

Western African scammers from (Ghana, Nigeria etc..) are using this technique for almost a decade now extorting millions from naive individuals,

as for why the western dating scene sucks generally in the west, my own personal conclusion is because of the following factors

1 - Massive foreign male immigration (unbalanced demographics) "official stats are unreliable illegals counted in the millions"
2- the introduction of the smartphones.
3- the welfare state.
4- the deterioration of the P4P scene mainly due to human rights activism.

all these factors contribute to the degradation of the dating scene, Russia and Belarus has very strong feminism ideas but the demographics are in favor of the men, Japan s strong P4P scene (albeit limited to locals) reduces the massive thirst, central Asian countries has very few male immigrants thus providing men with more choices, 90% of my friends who married a foreign bride and brought them back to the west got divorced eventually, the foreign brides got corrupted quickly once they started to evaluate their options in the west so they simply run away with another male who were younger or wealthier, that is why I am always against the idea of bringing any foreign bride back to the west.
nothingtolosetravel
Freshman Poster

Post by nothingtolosetravel »

Ghost wrote:
This is what I want to do too. Well, not really, since I would prefer men start fighting together and wiping out feminism. But in lieu of that, I guess this would be the way to go. But it seems like everything has been done, since that is such an exploitable market.
I just thought of a unique service that would tap into the lucrative AFC (average frustrated chump) market. I didn't find any websites or apps that offer this particular service, so it would be the first of its kind. If anyone here has programming / website design / app development skills, shoot me a PM and we can work together on this project and hopefully make some money.